April 29, 2024, 08:57:11 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Sept 13)  (Read 5460 times)

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in Action (Sept 13)
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 05:55:54 PM »
why would a player disobey he boss....come trini tuh play in ah waste ah time system...from ah waste ah time coach...and if yuh get ah injury yuh hatta go back tuh yuh club for dem tuh deal wit it....cuz yuh eh insured lol.....yorkie, is time tuh hang it up, an enjoy d rest of yuh career....drama free

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
keane force Yorke to come back and  he not even on the bench? Now this is a vindictive man !!!! Lewwe see what Jack do now.

How is that Vindictive? Yorke on a milli and has to be there if the bossman say so. Yorke wants to be a coach and as such he needs to be there evrytime for the team whether he play or not.

Yorke is crazy yes.  He breached his contract.  He cant go back and fort, signing a contract based that he retired from international football, then expect to not be in trouble.  He's messing with a million dollar business in a EPL team.  He's sooo lucky he didnt get fired

Fellas i must be miss something.Does Yorke contract say he must not play international ball again? If so he is in breach of contract and Keane right if not you tell me if you demand a man come back from international duty it is obvious yuh have plans to play him and he ain't even make your bench and that is not vindictiveness?

Ah read everybody post, leh me say my piece. People yuh c that thing they call "racism" it still exist but it only covered up with nice smiles and dress suits. When ah Boss or a slave master own ah slave and he run ah way, wah deos happen? Right! Decipher that.   

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 08:00:08 PM »
keane force Yorke to come back and  he not even on the bench? Now this is a vindictive man !!!! Lewwe see what Jack do now.

How is that Vindictive? Yorke on a milli and has to be there if the bossman say so. Yorke wants to be a coach and as such he needs to be there evrytime for the team whether he play or not.

Yorke is crazy yes.  He breached his contract.  He cant go back and fort, signing a contract based that he retired from international football, then expect to not be in trouble.  He's messing with a million dollar business in a EPL team.  He's sooo lucky he didnt get fired

Fellas i must be miss something.Does Yorke contract say he must not play international ball again? If so he is in breach of contract and Keane right if not you tell me if you demand a man come back from international duty it is obvious yuh have plans to play him and he ain't even make your bench and that is not vindictiveness?

Ah read everybody post, leh me say my piece. People yuh c that thing they call "racism" it still exist but it only covered up with nice smiles and dress suits. When ah Boss or a slave master own ah slave and he run ah way, wah deos happen? Right! Decipher that.   

yuh win LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »
 Ah cant understand the Yorke decry
What ?
We should be praising Yorke for deciding to play for his country regardless of what he an Keane had previously discussed.
Alot of men change they mind before about retirement, did'nt Lawrence say he retire after the last WC ?
This season Keane willl only use Yorke for stop gap measures and Yorke like he realise that , so he decide to come back and play international football where he going to make a real contribution to the team and cause.
I agree Keane is ah vindictive man
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 11:17:54 PM »
Quakes scored first but Houston equalized 20 minutes later - both scores in the 2nd half (50' and 71'). Wasn't the most exciting game, but keeps the Quakes on an unbeaten streak of 9 games now.

Sealy was mostly forgettable, most of his touches were one time to a next player. He doesn't hold the ball at all. Didn't quite have the concentration at times when the ball did drop to him and he could have done something with it. He played the full 90.

We had our flags ready to shout - Sealy! 33! T&T! but he just didn't do anything to elicit that from us this rounds.

warming up

marking his man during corner kick

trying to do something in front of goal

taking a free kick which flew way up and over

battling it out
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:20:42 PM by E-man »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 12:18:24 AM »
Thanks E Patriot will b sadddddddddd but Sealy very low down d peckin order
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 12:43:49 AM »
Thanks E Patriot will b sadddddddddd but Sealy very low down d peckin order

Had to take a 2nd goal from Ching this week, too  >:(

Here's the quakes goal by O'brien though - not too shabby

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUs4WWBYMBA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TUs4WWBYMBA</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUs4WWBYMBA

Other highlights

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 11:56:38 AM by E-man »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 12:50:15 AM »
Hard luck dey E but yuh is ah faithful soldier all 4 d cause
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>