April 28, 2024, 09:36:26 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland may send Carlos on loan  (Read 6743 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland may send Carlos on loan
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 08:15:44 AM »
Carlos Edwards was always going to have a tough time in the prem, but in the Championship he is king.
I doh mind a loan to a Champ. team at all, it will be great for him to get playing time and regain form.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 09:32:19 AM »
V1 dat is just what u hear peeps like JW will say if he is sent on loan
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »
De Rolls Royce gear dong to a Honda Civic now.

Which in and of itself eh exactly bad....but it eh a Rolls Royce ifyuhknowhaadamean.

Sad.  He had it all to be at de top.  Saw him in Chicago and while he was one of our better players, men who he would have ghosted by with no problem up to 2 years ago, he now losin de ball to.  Still a good player but not CARLOS EDWARDS anymore.  :'(

:rotfl:. Is we boi and is not right tuh laugh, but dat one ah just couldn't help. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »
This real good...better do go to ah lower team and play often than to shine bench jus to say u in the premier league...cause at this stage ah he career...shining bench for too long may make it too late to revitalise the career. From what I see thus far Carlos eh even good enough to make the national team starters right now. I eh tryin to be bad jus being honest..carlos kno he better than what he givin we now...but if dais wah he givin we now he should shine some pine for we too till he take ah purge, ah bush bath, lissen to some motivational speakers, get some councilling and eat some good blue food. I support my players but the team have to come first and carlos' form not healthy for the team right now...go down to wednesday, doh cry, play hard, work harder and ger back to yuh good form (oh and while you dey learn how to cross the ball nah cause you couldna never do that even when you was in ur rippin form)

Please!
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Edwards faces Sunderland exit
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 01:42:15 PM »
Edwards and Stokes face Sunderland exit
By Andy Richardson (Northern Echo)

SUNDERLAND manager Roy Keane is prepared to listen to offers for Trinidad and Tobago international winger Carlos Edwards.

The 29-year-old hasn't featured for the first team since coming off the bench in the 1-0 home defeat by Liverpool on the opening day of the Premier League season.

"There has been interest in Carlos and I'll have a chat with him," Keane said.

Sheffield Wednesday have previously been linked with a move for Edwards.

Keane is also prepared to loan out Republic of Ireland international Stokes, who bagged two late goals to help Sunderland squeeze through to the fourth round of the Carling Cup against Northampton Town.

However, the 20-year-old has impressed Keane with his hard work in training.

"I've had no calls about Stokesy, but I'm open-minded with some of the players on the fringes, and if a club wants to ring up and ask about Stokesy, we'll have a chat," added Keane.

"He's keeping his head down and he's working hard.

"I think it would have helped if he'd been away with Ireland Under-21s last week.

"He would have benefited from that because he needs games."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Edwards faces Sunderland exit
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »
D life of a footballer a fresh start maybe what will b good for him
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
wha happen Tallman, yuh lapsing awa  ;D http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=38904.0

Like dem loses PU get have yuh tootoolbay  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
Tallman wha is de scene wit dat one breds?..Ah man like u lapsin  :D

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 01:56:53 PM »
D life of a footballer a fresh start maybe what will b good for him
      But is a fresh start he making because he eh play all of last season because he was injured.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 02:04:26 PM »
Tallman wha is de scene wit dat one breds?..Ah man like u lapsin  :D

Ah get ketch. LOL.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »
wha happen Tallman, yuh lapsing awa  ;D http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=38904.0

Like dem loses PU get have yuh tootoolbay  :devil:

Big Up!
Tallman on point ! is allyuh who lapsin. that article old , this one fresh, stokes scored two goals yesterday against northampton in the carling cup.

is either that or some body could tell the furture, and if that's the case then run the numbers for tommorow yes!
Edwards and Stokes face Sunderland exit
By Andy Richardson (Northern Echo)

SUNDERLAND manager Roy Keane is prepared to listen to offers for Trinidad and Tobago international winger Carlos Edwards.

The 29-year-old hasn't featured for the first team since coming off the bench in the 1-0 home defeat by Liverpool on the opening day of the Premier League season.

"There has been interest in Carlos and I'll have a chat with him," Keane said.

Sheffield Wednesday have previously been linked with a move for Edwards.

Keane is also prepared to loan out Republic of Ireland international Stokes, who bagged two late goals to help Sunderland squeeze through to the fourth round of the Carling Cup against Northampton Town.However, the 20-year-old has impressed Keane with his hard work in training.

"I've had no calls about Stokesy, but I'm open-minded with some of the players on the fringes, and if a club wants to ring up and ask about Stokesy, we'll have a chat," added Keane.

"He's keeping his head down and he's working hard.

"I think it would have helped if he'd been away with Ireland Under-21s last week.

"He would have benefited from that because he needs games."
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »
Fresh start after injury different than fresh start in a new place

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CARLOS EDWARDS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 06:14:01 AM »

I pick up the express this morning and browsing through look what I go see - " Edwards for Sale" - Sunderland manager Roy Keane is prepared to listen to offers for Trinidad and Tobago international winger Carlos Edwards.. The 29 year old has not featured for the first team since coming off the bench in the 1-0 home defeat to Liverpool on the opening day of the English Premier League season.
    Yesterday, the former Manchester United captain told the Nothern Echo he is prepared to sell the T&T midfielder. " There has been some interest in Carlos and I'll have a chat with him" Keane said. Sheffield Wednesday, who play in the League Championship have been previously linked with a move for Edwards. Then it went on to talk about Anthony Stokes so make what you will of it.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderlajavascript:void(0);nd may send Carlos on loan
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 07:49:29 AM »
Let JW pull the same strings he could get Keane fired with, to get Carlos to join the new empire of Man City.

I don't think that Man City interested in older players at this time.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 07:52:08 AM »
Not good news for Carlos, Like Keane dont think he ready.

I rather him stay on the bench and be fit for TnT next games tha to go down to the championship and battle all day.

They need Carlos down the right he will be a plus for them to deliver some balls to their new forwards.

What Carlos need is playing time to regain his confidence.  Not sitting on the bench.  That will not help him.  I hope he gets loaned out.  That would be good for both Carlos and TT and Keane will gladly grab him back when and if he catches fire.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

1]; } ?>