April 29, 2024, 09:28:00 AM

Author Topic: Why the Jabloteh fight down?  (Read 2550 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Why the Jabloteh fight down?
« on: September 20, 2008, 12:30:06 PM »
I watched the two games yesterday in the Manny Ranjohn yesterday and i was so ashamed to see the blatant biasness against jabloteh.

It was beyond obvious.

From the sending off of Jerel Forbes early in the match, to the signaling of only 1 minute of added on time at the end of the game when at least 4 Joe Public players went down in time wasting tactics and had to be stretchered off in the second half.

Plus, the play of Trent Noel was more than good enough for him to be in the National Team.  If Maturana could pick Theobald, Leon, and even my boy Hyland, then he could pick Noel who is at the level of Whitley.

Something really bad happening there and it messing up we football.

ah cyar love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why the Jabloteh fight down?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »
Breds I did not make this game..so I cant say much about it..but you aint de first person who see Noel play recently dat say de man deserve a call up to the national team...who was the ref for this game?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »
I watched the two games yesterday in the Manny Ranjohn yesterday and i was so ashamed to see the blatant biasness against jabloteh.

It was beyond obvious.

From the sending off of Jerel Forbes early in the match, to the signaling of only 1 minute of added on time at the end of the game when at least 4 Joe Public players went down in time wasting tactics and had to be stretchered off in the second half.

Plus, the play of Trent Noel was more than good enough for him to be in the National Team.  If Maturana could pick Theobald, Leon, and even my boy Hyland, then he could pick Noel who is at the level of Whitley.

Something really bad happening there and it messing up we football.

ah cyar love it!!

The White man Terry Fenwick. The dynasty he building in T&T killing all the mediocrities. Until Jack is gone for good this guy's work will continue to go unappreciated.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 02:35:17 PM by sub1 »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
Richardson pushes Joe Public into First Citizens final
  Written By: Randy Bando

Joe Public are into the final of the 2008 First Citizens Cup against W Connection following a 1-0 win over 10-men CLICO San Juan Jabloteh in the second semi-final on Friday night at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium.

Public are into the final next Friday and will try to dethrone four-time winners and defending champs W Connection.

But it is Guyanese forward Gregory Richardson who has become a household name for Joe Public in the CONCACAF Champions League, domestic League and now the 2008 First Citizens Cup.

The speedy forward scored the lone item in the 47th minute to beat the current League leaders Jabloteh to line up against W Connection next Friday—Connection were 2-0 winners over St Ann’s Rangers in the first semi-final.

Fans were treated to a tight opening 15 minutes with a shot on either side—Joe Public’s Gregory Richardson lashing just high in the 5th minute and Jabloteh’s Noel Williams slashing just wide of the far upright after the ball took a thin deflection in the 15th minute.

Marvin Oliver had Jabloteh’s first shot on target volleying from above the area but unable to beat goalkeeper Alejandro Figueroa in the 23rd minute as the match proceeded.

Richardson then missed a second opportunity in the 27th minute after receiving a neat cross by winger Shane Calderon.

Then Jabloteh suffered a wicked blow in the 30th, with centre forward Jerrol Forbes picking up a direct red card by no-nonsense referee Austin Perelion for a late challenge on a Joe Public defender.

Four minutes later Jabloteh’s Noel Williams unmarked inside the area, missed a great opportunity upsetting the San Juan fans—but that didn’t stop Jabloteh from searching the opening item against a stretched Joe Public.

The Eastern Lions only returned to Trinidad on Thursday following their 2-0 CONCACAF Champions League Group C loss to Montreal Impact on Wednesday in Canada and head coach Keioth Griffith was without midfielder Arnold Dwarika suffering a slight injury and Roen Nelson was restricted to the bench.

Perelion’s red card to Forbes was the most highlighted moment of the first half after teams headed to the dressing rooms goalless.

But two minutes into the second half Richardson broke the deadlock poking a shot past goalkeeper Cleon John hitting the upright before entering the net for a 1-0 score.

Less than a minute later on the other end Lester Peltier missed the far post by a whisker after blasting from outside the area.

Goalkeeper Cleon John then pulled off a magnificent save in the 52nd after Richardson took the ball past the Jabloteh defence to square a pass to Calderon whose shot was muffed by John.

The excitement picked up soon afterwards after a Karlon Murray header was cleared off the line by Joe Public’s Jason Springer.

And on the hour mark Jabloteh skipper Trent Noel was inches off with a well directed free kick from 23 yards out.

Jabloteh then thought they had the equalizer in the 83rd minute after Karlon Murray had the ball in the back of the net and celebrated for at least half a minute before realizing that the item was overruled by the referee’s assistant for handball.

In the dying stages Jabloteh’s Devon Jamerson had a go for goal but his shot was deflected wide by Jason Springer and out for a corner.

The final whistle came and it was hooray for the Lions against the 10-men Jabloteh.

Forget Maturana, Jabloteh players barely even make McComie SHITTY U-23 squad.

This nonsense going on too long.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 01:57:00 PM »
Maybe is because when dey get selected dey tourin and tryin 2 storm ah game v Celtic. Dat maybe it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »
Maybe is because when dey get selected dey tourin and tryin 2 storm ah game v Celtic. Dat maybe it
Or maybe its the ignorance of the so-called fans and administration alike that trump intelligent decision-making or thinking. No not maybe , I am almost sure thats it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »
I eh no fan ah d thug and fan ah d TTFF shame 2 but dat in a sentence but the thug wants 2 b national coach and Hospedales want 2 b present of d TTFF. So in d red corner 1 set ah clowns and d blue corner ah next set a clowns and in d middle d players who sufferin
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 02:21:15 PM »

The White man Terry Fenwick. The dynasty he building in T&t killing all the mediocrities. Until Jack is gone for good this guy's work will continue to go unappreciated.

Well put. He might be an ass, but he have Jabloteh playing ball. These young TRINIDADIAN players day in day out grind put Jabloteh top of the league standings. They deserve better than that.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 02:25:12 PM »

The White man Terry Fenwick. The dynasty he building in T&t killing all the mediocrities. Until Jack is gone for good this guy's work will continue to go unappreciated.

Well put. He might be an ass, but he have Jabloteh playing ball. These young TRINIDADIAN players day in day out grind put Jabloteh top of the league standings. They deserve better than that.

Zandolie I think u misread what Sub1 was saying..

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »

How so?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »
I eh no fan ah d thug and fan ah d TTFF shame 2 but dat in a sentence but the thug wants 2 b national coach and Hospedales want 2 b present of d TTFF. So in d red corner 1 set ah clowns and d blue corner ah next set a clowns and in d middle d players who sufferin

I would welcome that scenario immediately if it was possible. BTW calling Fenwick a thug only makes you a poster child for the type of fan i previously wrote about. I wish we could have ten thugs like that in the PFL.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »

Anyone would be better than "scamps"  weary i guess you want us to always under achieve eh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 02:42:56 PM »

How so?

Nah i figured you thought he was crtcising Fenwick when he said "The dynasty he building in T&T killing all the mediocrities" ....

I compliment the job fenwick has done with Jabloteh over the years..he (and the Jabloteh management) has risen the bar for other PFL football organisations..

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »

How so?

Nah i figured you thought he was crtcising Fenwick when he said "The dynasty he building in T&T killing all the mediocrities" ....

I compliment the job fenwick has done with Jabloteh over the years..he (and the Jabloteh management) has risen the bar for other PFL football organisations..

No breds, I agree with him.  I have my criticisms of Fenwick, but he and the Jabloteh organization bringing out the best in Trinbagonian footballers. They dominating football from U-15 go up. And all they getting is salt.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 03:05:17 PM »
Fenick is a thug whether u blieve it or not. Dey have footage of he elbowin player not 2 mention cussin wind. Not 2 mention d gr8 relationship he has wit d other coacghes in d league ask Jamal 4 eg. As 4 Hospedales being betta than Scamps how difficult dat could b .The players sufferin in d middle lost on all yuh. Find a way 2 wuk wit d clown and d chipmunks if u so concern bout d players dat u have playin ball because unless d rules change in d Mother Country u need caps and 2 get dem u need 2 b part of d national team. I thought dat was easy 2 understand but ignorance is bliss.

FENICK FOR NATIONAL COACH

HOSPEDALES FOR TTFF PREZ

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »
If it comes down to it better an effective thug run the show rather than a well mannered jackass thief, hypothetically speaking of course.

Don't feel that Fenwick is the only coach to do that. I know of at least one well known former player that was roughed up by his own coach in the UK. Don't make it right but sh*t happens. Fenwick being a thug a few years ago should not have bearing on which players are selected today.

And I refuse to believe the choices we have are that narrow.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »
A few yrs ago d fella as I say does cuss wind as I say he is a bully plain talk bad manners. As I say b4 and will say again is ah set ah pckney behavior on both sides and we football eh know betta 4 it. Because it appears bein a big fish in a lil pond eh mean squat.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Jp vs Jab
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 11:59:42 AM »
http://www.justin.tv/jahgol

If anyone has a better link  , please post it.

1]; } ?>