April 19, 2024, 11:56:51 AM

Author Topic: Barnes named new Jamaica coach  (Read 7095 times)

Re: Barnes named new Jamaica coach
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »
In any case, our fortunes are not totally in our hands. We can win all our remaining games and still not make it to the Hex.

No predictions this time?

I remember last time yuh guarantee us that JA was making it to the Hex.

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »
In any case, our fortunes are not totally in our hands. We can win all our remaining games and still not make it to the Hex.

this is reggae-fan, not reggaefan..

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »
man jam and haiti vex meh boy now it lookn like onlyT&T will be in the hex should they beat guatemala they have them central am looking good boy wham to the caribbean

No excuses. I am totally disappointed in both Haiti and Jamaica, but moreso in Haiti. Jamaica actually only had one really bad game and that was of course in Mexico where they did not show their natural fighting spirit.

But, Haiti? Total meltdown. Haiti's last coaching staff totally messed up the team. The central americans are cruising unchallenged to the hex.

The way I see it, TnT is alone in this fight.
Tous, allyuh and jamaica still in this fight , remember it's two rounds, and yuhs have to dig deep and hope for one defeat against el salvador either by suriname or costa rica, and hope to win all your games, and the way i see it that's quite probable.

if el savador lose to CR and haiti won all their games then yuhs guys are in , same for JA , if  mexico beat hunduras, and JA won all their game , then they're in.  although tings seem bleak, rough and tough , hold the faith for God is great !
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:25:29 PM by just cool »

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »

reggae-fan, reggaefan all de same reggae fags  :devil:

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Do you feel like working today?
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

Another shit snake again.

We eh hearing from de original RF and he sidekick JA2099, like they in seclusion together hoping to bust out if we eh make de Hex.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
In Everything, Give Thanks

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »

allyuh sure this not like when KND forget he password and come with KND2... it have men think that is two different man up to this day!

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 10:23:43 AM »
And 'm convinced that if we make the Hex, we going all the way to SA.

1 - You were convinced you would make the Hex too.  Not so sure anymore?

2 - For you to make the Hex, not only would you have to win your next 3 games, but you would have to hope that BOTH Mexico AND Canada beat Honduras in Honduras.  The maximum points you can get is 10.  Honduras already has 6 points with 2 homes games left out of their 3.  If they beat Canada and draw against Mexico in Tegucicalpa, they too will have 10 points and they have a superior goal difference to Jamaica.

Mexico MIGHT beat Honduras in Honduras...but Mexico would all have qualified by then so that eh no certainty.  Canada NOT beatin Honduras nowhere on dis planet.

But keep hope halive bro.

Also Mexico has 3 road games and where is the easiest place for them to earn points RF ....!!! 

Easiest place to get road ponts is canada. They have so far played 2 home games, and are yet to win there. Both Jamaica and Honduras has taken pints off them at home.

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2008, 10:25:21 AM »
Easiest place to get road ponts is canada. They have so far played 2 home games, and are yet to win there. Both Jamaica and Honduras has taken pints off them at home.

Seeing that no one has played in Jamaica yet, that statement may yet turn out to be inaccurate.

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »

as a die-hard fan, yes, I will always gurantee that my side will progress. And I still feel that way.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »
i think after the first three games they lookin at wat they have to do to move on and said:" mad sick head no good"!  lol
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2008, 05:00:45 PM »
i think after the first three games they lookin at wat they have to do to move on and said:" mad sick head no good"!  lol

Wha does dat mean?..I thought ah familiar with all Trini slang...(if its even trini)..educate me nah hoss

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »

Wha does dat mean?..I thought ah familiar with all Trini slang...(if its even trini)..educate me nah hoss
You doh ever give up eh ! stueeepppsss !

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »

steupse..wha yuh mean?..i doh understand wha de mad sick head good..or mad sick in she nuh good phrase mean, lol...so ah ask de man to educate me...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 10:04:51 PM by Sando prince »

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »

steupse..wha yuh mean?..i doh understand wha de mad sick head good..or mad sick in she nuh good.. phrase mean, lol...so ah ask de man to educate me...
Take win ! shocks !

Offline jamaica2099

• n/a
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »
I'm back from a 3 week vacation and the first question is: who change the format of this Trini forum to this crappy outside the pages format. It's  causing me to start :puking:
jjbrown

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »
I'm back from a 3 week vacation and the first question is: who change the format of this Trini forum to this crappy outside the pages format. It's  causing me to start :puking:

How about you jes doh visit de site and then you won't have dat issue.

Offline jamaica2099

• n/a
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »

I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately, my country's name keeps popping in threads on this forum.
You know the rest.  8)

jjbrown

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2008, 05:22:41 PM »
Yeah it keepin coming wit defeat, coach fired all d nicities

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2008, 05:28:28 PM »

well make it happen nuh palos, put de poor fellah out of his misery.. :devil:

Offline ChipChipSilver

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2008, 10:09:29 PM »

I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately, my country's name keeps popping in threads on this forum.
You know the rest.  8)

Yuh come back wid yuh bullshit .. Away for three weeks but still know that your country keep popping up in threads  ::) ::)

Your excuse was away for three weeks and RF change he IP address and then hyphenate he name   ??? ???

Two shitsnakes in de bush, allyuh good oui

Offline jamaica2099

• n/a
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 11:13:35 AM »

You know the rest.  8)

Yuh come back wid yuh bullshit .. Away for three weeks but still know that your country keep popping up in threads  ::) ::)

Your excuse was away for three weeks and RF change he IP address and then hyphenate he name   ??? ???

So the months of June, July and August-a time for vacation and spend more time with the family-is an excuse for you. ??? That certainly says a lot about your family reunion. ::)
And in case your attention span is short. Look closely at the username and double-check with the IP address to see if any changes, if any. 8) 
jjbrown

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »

allyuh sure this not like when KND forget he password and come with KND2... it have men think that is two different man up to this day!

Yuh lie, I iz one ah dem yes, ah thought KND2 was KND impersonator  :devil:

Offline ChipChipSilver

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »

You know the rest.  8)

So the months of June, July and August-a time for vacation and spend more time with the family-is an excuse for you. ??? That certainly says a lot about your family reunion. ::)
And in case your attention span is short. Look closely at the username and double-check with the IP address to see if any changes, if any. 8) 

Yeh Yeh Yeh ...  :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: