March 28, 2024, 10:45:02 AM

Author Topic: Google's Android unveiled  (Read 42424 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Google's Android mobile unveiled (Made by HTC)
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »
gsm arena doh have CDMA phones which sprint and verizon use, only GSM phones
Thanks
too much Fernades and Punch a creme I guess

:devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »
OK DHW,
which system is better
CDMA
or HSPA
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
OK DHW,
which system is better
CDMA
or HSPA

HSPA OR HSPDA ?

CDMA cannot work in most countries including Trinidad. since most of the world is GSM.
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
OK DHW,
which system is better
CDMA
or HSPA

HSPA OR HSPDA ?

CDMA cannot work in most countries including Trinidad. since most of the world is GSM.
yes HSPDA of course
Thanks man
I have then decided to get the HTC Touch Diamond from Rogers wireless
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 03:25:18 PM »
and the evolution continues for this amazing OS , now at V2.1, Alyuh stay with Alyuh beloved Steve jobs Phone  :devil:

Sprint has unveiled the worlds first 4G phone powered by Android OS, it is also the most advanced phone released to date.

HTC EVO 4G is Sprint's Android-powered knight in superphone armor, we go hands-on

We've been rumoring a WiMAX "HTC Supersonic" for a while now, and Sprint just dropped the hard news: the phone will be dubbed the HTC EVO 4G, will be released this Summer and it's easily the best specced phone we've ever witnessed. The hardware is of quite obvious HD2 descent, but with Android onboard and some nice aesthetic tweaks, the EVO 4G takes on a life of its own. The handset is centered around a 480 x 800 4.3-inch TFT LCD, with a Snapdragon QSD8650 1GHz processor under the hood (the CDMA version of the QSD8250 in the HD2 and Nexus One), and even a helpful 1GB of built-in memory and 512MB of RAM -- hello app storage! Even the battery is bigger than the HD2, and the camera is an 8 megapixel monstrosity with flash, that's capable of 720p video, and is augmented by a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera for good measure. The phone features HDMI out (though you'll need an adapter for turning it into a TV-familiar HDMI plug), 802.11b/g WiFi, and an 8GB microSD card. There's that still-rare Android 2.1 underneath an updated version of HTC's Sense UI. But... despite all these wild features, what actually  sets the EVO 4G apart is the fact that it's Sprint's first 4G phone. The handset runs a combo of EV-DO Rev. A and WiMAX, with calls still being made over CDMA and the EV-DO / WiMAX options for data. Interestingly, it sounds like concurrent data and voice use might be possible for the first time on CDMA carrier in this way (killing AT&T's well-advertised differentiator), though Sprint says that's still in the testing phase. One other new feature is the Sprint hotspot app, another MiFi-style connection sharing number, which is obviously aided greatly by the WiMAX on board and can support up to eight concurrent users. Follow after the break for our hands-on impressions and videos of the phone in action, including an up-close-and-personal test of the touchscreen keyboard. Below you'll find galleries of the phone by its lonesome and up against the Nexus One and iPhone 3G.

More with video and pics - http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/23/htc-evo-4g-is-sprints-android-powered-knight-in-superphone-armo/
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 03:36:29 PM »
dey supposed to be working on ah nexus version wit ah hardware keyboard if will work in trini ah goh latch on to dat or a htc evo if dey release ah HW keyboard version
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:41:59 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 07:08:54 AM »
Wow,

I thought that I was ah cell phone nerd. I didn't know all this going on here. I am about to get the back flip from at&t

I have an incite now and the wifey got the LG Vu.

I just want the backflip I like the rewards. I tell you what, I like the windows enabled phones. THe backflip will be my first try at the andriod OS
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 07:47:43 AM »
Motorola was saved by android, imagine they out of the red for the first time in years , just because of they Droid phone, and the Other android devices they releasing. it have a big demand for android now
Youtube Channel

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 06:25:37 AM »
Has anyone here actually physically compared the DRIOD to Windows 6.1or 6.5 phones?
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 06:39:36 AM »
Has anyone here actually physically compared the DRIOD to Windows 6.1or 6.5 phones?

not really, my reason for favoring android is that the platform is open/unrestricted for now anyways, an' since 3rd version of the 3d engine I use will have android backend, I stand to get access to the mobile gaming "market" virtually for free- as in not at the whim of the platform owners, like some other devices dat shall remain nameless.........I-phone ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2010, 08:50:02 AM »
cough  ::)
Youtube Channel

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 01:58:53 PM »
Either this weekend or EOM I will get the backflip. Guess I can compare them then.

ANDROID™ PLATFORM
Android 1.5 (upgradable to Android 2.1)

Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 02:18:14 PM »
that looking sweet  :drool:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2010, 02:32:55 PM »

I haven't compared the phones... but there's simply no comparing the platforms.  Windows Mobile is Grade A crapola compared to Android.. at least when one considers the compatibility of software available for each.  I went from a Windows Mobile- run Dash to the Android operated HTC Touch.  Night and Day in terms of browsing ability and user interface.  Say nothing of the Apps.

I still say that Apple's safari browser interfaces better with it's OS than Android and it's browsers... plus that "pinch to zoom" is a killer... coolest thing out.  I have both the iPod Touch and the HTC Touch and to be honest there's some redundancy in both devices.  The iPod Touch is essentially an iPhone w/o call capability and I could have saved about $180 by just getting an iPhone... but I wasn't about to be chained to AT&T and they shitty coverage.  They love to boast about how you can surf the web and talk at the same time... but what good is any of that functionality if I can't even get a blasted signal?  Nah, I good fuh now.  Next phone might be ah Nexus doh... but dat eh go be for at least another year.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »
Ordering mine now. Just find out they only have the andriod 1.5.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »
Just learned that the 2.1 Is a web update. Great, I just ordered it from Radio Shack for free only shipping $20. I will have it tomorrow.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 03:38:14 PM »
lucky u , and congrats  :beermug: , edit , give we your review of 2.1 android when u upgrade it
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:22:23 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2010, 07:33:46 AM »
got it and well it seems 2.1 is not fully out right now. They are releasing it by phone. So the upgrade for the MB800 (backflip) is not out yet. The only consolation is that it is listed as one of the phones to get the free upgrade.

I like it so far. Can't say much yet since I have not had 1 work week with it. I suppose after next week I will be able to say more.

So far I have gone from the Black berry -> LG Incite -> Backflip. I think I have a good basis for a review.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »
told you so  ;D

NPD: Android ousts iPhone OS for second place in US smartphone market

"We're number two" might not be the chant everyone's after, but we have a feeling that Google is more than satisfied with that in this case... for now. According to market research firm NPD, Google's Android operating system edged up into second place in the US smartphone market during the first quarter of the year, leaving it still well behind RIM's BlackBerry OS, but marking the first time that it has moved ahead of Apple's iPhone OS. Specifically, NPD found that RIM maintained a strong 36 percent market share for the quarter, with Android coming in at 28 percent, and iPhone OS in third at 21 percent. The growth for Android was attributed largely to strong carrier support -- like Verizon's buy-one-get-one free offer which, incidentally, also helped Verizon maintain a 30 percent smartphone market share, which is just slightly behind AT&T at 32 percent, and ahead of T-Mobile and Sprint at 17 and 15 percent, respectively.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/10/npd-android-ousts-iphone-os-for-second-place-in-us-smartphone-m/

Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »
I'm an Android adherent but ^^^^ this really doesn't say much.  Apple's OS is only available on one phone... and one network at that.  Android runs on a growing array of phones, which are then available on every major network in the US.  The market share doesn't reflect a preference for Android over Apple, but rather the sheer numbers in which it is available to consumers.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2010, 09:07:28 AM »
NPD: Android is now top-selling OS in American smartphones

Step aside, BlackBerrys and iPhones, the American consumer has voted with his wallet and picked Android as his favorite flavor in the quarter just gone. NPD's number crunchers have just announced their findings for Q2 2010, concluding that 33 percent of phones sold during the period had Android on board. This marks the first time in eons (Q4 2007, to be more precise) that RIM has not held the crown of most purchased smartphone OS on US soil, with its BlackBerrys accounting for 28% of the market and Apple's iPhone occupying third spot with 22%. Motorola and HTC are the key suspects fingered for Android's continuing ascent, with the "large screen allure" of their handsets playing well with the buying public. Skip after the break for a more detailed breakdown.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/04/npd-android-is-now-top-selling-os-in-american-smartphones/
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Google's Android unveiled
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2010, 07:08:50 AM »
Exclusive: Sony Ericsson to introduce Android 3.0 gaming platform and PSP Go-like smartphone

There's no question that gaming on the Android  platform has heretofore been relatively underwhelming, but that looks like it's all about to change. It seems that Sony Ericsson -- a company that has yet to even introduce an Android 2.0 device -- is at work on a project to redefine gaming on Google's mobile platform. We now know (via a trusted source) that the company is actively and heavily developing a brand new gaming platform, ecosystem, and device (possibly alongside Google) which are already in the late stages of planning. And we've got the goods on it.

Here's what we can tell you about the hardware: if you're a gaming fan, this is exactly the kind of phone you've been waiting for. The device is described as cross between the Samsung Captivate and the PSP Go -- in other words, it's a landscape slider with game controls in place of the typical QWERTY keyboard. The D-pad is here, but instead of the small joystick, the device will have what was described as a "long touch pad" for analog controls, along with standard PSP buttons and shoulder buttons. The phone has a large display, described as being between 3.7 and 4.1 inches with WVGA or better resolution, a 5 megapixel camera that we're told might not be final, and it'll likely have a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU on board. The phone is mostly black with some silver highlights, and the gamepad area is white / silver in color. Apparently it's currently branded as a Xperia device, but it looks like it will carry PlayStation branding as well. Those who've seen the phone say it looks "pretty damn sexy." The mockup above probably doesn't do the actual hardware justice, but it should give you an idea of what you'll be dealing with.

On the software side, it looks like the device will be running Gingerbread (Android 3.0) with a phone-specific skin, and there will be a new area of the Android Market specifically for the games. That content will be initially accessible only by the halo device, but from the sounds of things, these titles might be made available to other Android phones if their specs and button layouts meet requirements. Games will be graphically in the range of PSX or PSP games, meaning true 3D gaming is headed to Android. Titles currently being shown off seem to be focused around some older PSX as well as new PSP offerings, with God of War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and LittleBigPlanet possibly on tap, and future plans for titles which incorporate augmented reality features.

In terms of release, it's possible that the phone and ecosystem could be introduced as early as October of this year, but we have yet to confirm.

Right now we're working on getting even more detail about the phone and partnership, but we can tell you now that this is not a random rumor -- we have reason to believe that what we've heard and seen is real and coming to market. It makes perfect sense in a way -- Google gets a much-needed push into the gaming and entertainment space for Android, while Sony (via its partnership with Ericsson) finally delivers the PlayStation phone users have been wanting. We see it as a major win for both companies and the consumer... and we always need another distraction. Stay tuned to this space for updates as we get them, and in the meantime, start socking away the pennies.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/11/exclusive-sony-ericsson-to-introduce-android-3-0-gaming-platfor/
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2010, 07:47:49 AM »
lookin for ah new phone d 3 lg finally startin to cough up blood, but ah findin it hard to choose boy, a have ah mind two wait for d nexus 2, but dat hardly out of initial rumor stage and I ent diggin d backflip body design ......dat exposed keyboard ting :(, look at pro versions, doh really like d total dependence on touch tech
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2010, 08:01:20 AM »
The PlayStation Phone

It's hard to believe that what we're looking at is real -- but we assure you, the picture above is in fact the PlayStation Phone you've long been waiting for. As we reported back in August, the device you see is headed into the market soon, likely boasting Android 3.0 (aka Gingerbread), along with a custom Sony Marketplace which will allow you to purchase and download games designed for the new platform. The device snapped up top (and in our gallery below) is sporting a 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 (a chip similar to the one found in the G2, but 200MHz faster), 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM, and the screen is in the range of 3.7 to 4.1 inches. Looking almost identical to the mockup we hit you with this summer, the handset does indeed have a long touchpad in the center which is apparently multitouch, and you can see in the photos that it's still bearing those familiar PlayStation shoulder buttons. For Sony buffs, you'll be interested to know that there's no Memory Stick slot here, but there is support for microSD cards.

The particular model in these shots is still in prototyping mode. As such, the unit doesn't have a custom skin (not even SE's Timescape design seen on the Xperia devices), and is said to be rather buggy. We're digging into more facts as we speak, but it's likely that much of what we reported earlier is still accurate, and though the device could still be headed for a 2010 release, 2011 is looking much more realistic. Still, there's a lot of time between now and the holidays... so keep your fingers crossed!

MORE IMAGES
http://www.engadget.com/photos/the-playstation-phone/#3511124
http://www.engadget.com/photos/playstation-phone-details-0/#3511050

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/26/the-playstation-phone/
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2010, 01:35:15 PM »
Exclusive: Sony Ericsson to introduce Android 3.0 gaming platform and PSP Go-like smartphone

There's no question that gaming on the Android  platform has heretofore been relatively underwhelming, but that looks like it's all about to change. It seems that Sony Ericsson -- a company that has yet to even introduce an Android 2.0 device -- is at work on a project to redefine gaming on Google's mobile platform. We now know (via a trusted source) that the company is actively and heavily developing a brand new gaming platform, ecosystem, and device (possibly alongside Google) which are already in the late stages of planning. And we've got the goods on it.

they just released Android 2.1 for the Xperia X10a smart phone

I upgraded a short while ago

Big improvement over 1.6.  real cool
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2010, 02:21:44 PM »
I upgraded to Android 2.2.1 for the MyTouch (also known as the HTC Magic in lesser developed parts of the civilized world) about two months ago, and to say that I am thrilled would be an understatement.  I've never had an iPhone... but at this rate I don't need one and probably never will.  Apple might woo with a setta whiz bang third part apps, but in terms of sheer practicality nothing beats this little device. 

Standard with the latest Android upgrade is Speech To Text, a voice-recognition software which makes it moot to type on your phone.  Just speak the words when sending an email, text, browsing the internet, searching for directions etc.. and the software converts your spoken words to text.  It's not quite 100% accurate, but it's around 95%, pretty darn good.  This has been out for some time now, for instance, back when I was with Sprint there was a version out about 5-6 yrs ago, but it did a very poor job in my mind, and took eons to come back with suggested text even then.  The current version is boss, plain and simple.

Another feature which I literally just realized was available, is the ability to "tether" my phone to my PC.  When you tether your phone you essentially connect your computer to the internet via your phone's USB cable, accessing the 3G (or 4G if you have it) connection.  My 3G connection thru the phone was even faster than my home DSL (base) connection.  So essentially, wherever I have service on my phone, I have internet access for my laptop.  No more staring at the walls in airports.

I need to test it a bit more to see what if any effect there is on connection speed during peak hours.  I also need to know if there are any drawbacks to having my phone connected to my laptop all the time, like battery wear etc. Assuming all goes well then Verizon can kiss my monthly payment goodbye.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2010, 03:46:59 PM »
I have been tethering for awhile now and found no draw backs. I travel a lot and I thank God for that capability. Upgraded my Backflip from 1.5 to 2.1 Andriod just recently and that has made everything even better.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2010, 09:33:56 PM »
I have been tethering for awhile now and found no draw backs. I travel a lot and I thank God for that capability. Upgraded my Backflip from 1.5 to 2.1 Andriod just recently and that has made everything even better.

Thanks fuh de info... will definitely be checking it out next time ah on de road too.  I normally doh pay fuh internet when I stay at hotels, but this gives me even more options.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »
I upgraded to Android 2.2.1 for the MyTouch (also known as the HTC Magic in lesser developed parts of the civilized world) about two months ago, and to say that I am thrilled would be an understatement.  I've never had an iPhone... but at this rate I don't need one and probably never will.  Apple might woo with a setta whiz bang third part apps, but in terms of sheer practicality nothing beats this little device. 

Standard with the latest Android upgrade is Speech To Text, a voice-recognition software which makes it moot to type on your phone.  Just speak the words when sending an email, text, browsing the internet, searching for directions etc.. and the software converts your spoken words to text.  It's not quite 100% accurate, but it's around 95%, pretty darn good.  This has been out for some time now, for instance, back when I was with Sprint there was a version out about 5-6 yrs ago, but it did a very poor job in my mind, and took eons to come back with suggested text even then.  The current version is boss, plain and simple.

Another feature which I literally just realized was available, is the ability to "tether" my phone to my PC.  When you tether your phone you essentially connect your computer to the internet via your phone's USB cable, accessing the 3G (or 4G if you have it) connection.  My 3G connection thru the phone was even faster than my home DSL (base) connection.  So essentially, wherever I have service on my phone, I have internet access for my laptop.  No more staring at the walls in airports.

I need to test it a bit more to see what if any effect there is on connection speed during peak hours.  I also need to know if there are any drawbacks to having my phone connected to my laptop all the time, like battery wear etc. Assuming all goes well then Verizon can kiss my monthly payment goodbye.

Be careful with tethering, that need to be part of your cell phone plan.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »
Be careful with tethering, that need to be part of your cell phone plan.

Yeah it is... unlimited data plan  :beermug:

1]; } ?>