April 28, 2024, 05:35:08 AM

Author Topic: Where Else in the World  (Read 11832 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where Else in the World
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2008, 05:19:19 PM »
We done talk bout d rift long time after d warm up v Bermuda all d 06 warriors stay back and was liftin ball etc.D 06 boys was tight like some ah dem jeans dem gyul does wear. So wit d lil rift between d 16 and 7 was only compounded when dey come home know dey partners in d stand so me and Brownsugar could get pics and have 2 play wit dem set ah hounds.

D rift must exist and when u call dem hounds u disruptive. A coach would a find a way 2 gel d warring fractions. Instead ah extractin he from d team he extractin players sayin dey disruptive  
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 05:22:01 PM »
"If Stern who has the national record and the highest strike rate among active ballers" den y you doh be he agent and get a top side to sign him den?

Stern strike rate means nuttin in d real football world yuh flippin idiot....an yuh mention d point but yuh dumb ass miss it again...."de present team givin stern nuttin....he wastin he time comin back...and we wastin we time callin him back...especially wid d jackass system maturana playin."

"Stern scoring goals period....the others are not"....how we beat cuba? who score against guatemala?....u watchin a different football youngster.

And if yuh didnt know like ah suspect yuh chupid ass really didnt....Stern like heself wid latas and yorke and nakhid and dese cats....if Klinsman was playin games on d regular against guyana and barbados, how much he woulda score?

Stern score big goals for we YES...he does do what he supposed to do in d crunch most times....but not without a PROPER supportin cast.

You still young in dis football ting small man.....grow up.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »

:devil:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:38:36 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
"If Stern who has the national record and the highest strike rate among active ballers" den y you doh be he agent and get a top side to sign him den?

Stern strike rate means nuttin in d real football world yuh flippin idiot....an yuh mention d point but yuh dumb ass miss it again...."de present team givin stern nuttin....he wastin he time comin back...and we wastin we time callin him back...especially wid d jackass system maturana playin."

"Stern scoring goals period....the others are not"....how we beat cuba? who score against guatemala?....u watchin a different football youngster.

And if yuh didnt know like ah suspect yuh chupid ass really didnt....Stern like heself wid latas and yorke and nakhid and dese cats....if Klinsman was playin games on d regular against guyana and barbados, how much he woulda score?

Stern score big goals for we YES...he does do what he supposed to do in d crunch most times....but not without a PROPER supportin cast.

steups I feel you jes like to spout shit like ah overflowing latrine, now is best stern stay away as he wasting he time coming back?  boy you real dunce, in once rancid breath yuh saying he does score big goals and de next he should get dropped and de next foul mouthed statement yuh suggesting that he should jes stay away as he wasting his time.

When a race horse wins 10 straight races is a big deal, regardless of the class of race, is de consistency that matters. And I ask what if klinsmann was playing against the same teams as Stern?  steups, yuh really so dunce fella/  Put Klinsmann on T&T team and ee if he outscores Stern!

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 05:35:59 PM »
lawd have mercy......

yuh really cyah argue wid a fool.....take win youthman.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
lawd have mercy......

yuh really cyah argue wid a fool.....take win youthman.

you are the clown...How many games has Stern played with this present crop of players?

Now who is the clown?  Yuh making dotish arguments.

Youthman?

steups

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2008, 06:16:33 PM »
the scent emanating from this thread is getting stronger...  :thinking:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »
Exactly my point!

Latas is de man to retify the troubles in the short term, that makes sense to me.  maturana has failed miserably, dropping Stern John calling men back and sitting them on the bench, dropping our most experienced defender in a crucial away game.

exposing the youths to fire when they not even ready to be in the kitchen, that is what Peg and Midnight and Elan wants..they should join Maturana and Corneal on the coaching staff.

What I want is for men to stop making such asinine statement. I really have to laugh yes. It so easy just make Latapy coach and everything will fall into place.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He may or may not be the best man, but who do you feel can inspire more confidence than Latapy?  he made  a HUGE difference last time, and he is iconic amongst the younger players.  Do you feel that Maturana should be left alone to his devices?  Everything will not fall into place as long as Jack warner is there, but can you really suggest a man in the interim that is better suitd than Latapy?  Did you see the difference that Yorke made in his single game for T&T?  Just think what will happen now that the core of the REAL Soca warriors has returned. Not that it is a guarantee that we will suddenly tear up CONCACAF, but trust me, they can do no worse than the shit Maturana has our team playing!

You and that jackass Peg may attempt to temper my confidence and hope, but allyuh eh able.

You need to make up your mind what you really saying, yuh name Mc Same or what? First you say Latas is the man to rectify the situation now you saying he may or may not.

No one trying to shake your confidence in anything, I just don't like partisan and hypocritical people. Don't get me wrong it's just not you, but a lot of people on here who believe that all is well now or will be no matter what the outcome, as long as they support who in charge.

fella, Latas has already wrought changes and as far as I can see we are already having more accomplished players represent T&T now!

As I said latas can instill confidence has the respect of ALL the players and look, we have the return of men who Maturana summarily dismissed for no apparent good reason!  That said the tam is NOT guaranteed to win the remaining games at all, but at least we would have gone down fielding the best available players!

if you disagree with that, then we have nothing more to discuss.

I glad that Latas already pick his team for next game, and things already looking up. So there is no argument. Where was he all this time?

Give we a lil insight into what's happening behind the scene nah?

Did I say that he picked his team> I said changes have already been wrought...and if you cant see that then I am sorry as I am not into special education, but just for you I will make an exception, it is obvious his return has something to do with the return of the previously discarded players.  It also seems obvious to me, that Latas is Jack's and our last best hope at the present time to make a positive impact on the team.  It appears to me that maturana has not garnered the confidence of his players and the players have won at least for now.  as they have been called back into the fray.

Comprehend?

as for where he was all the time, that is as assine as diamontrins stupid thesis on Stern John's goal scoring prowess.  It is obvious that jack had other ideas and now that they have failed he has called upon the old stalwarts to right the ship as best they can.

Understand?

Talking about special education....because Latapy come back the other got called back. Yorke played before Latapy was called, so to Birchall and the others so I wonder who you Mr. Educator talking about!?

I realise you like to hear/see/feel yourself type  convince yourself.

As you talking about Maturana and instilling confidence and all that, please enlighten me how many games the National team have won, loss and or tied under Maturana? Seeing I need special ed and all?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 06:32:13 PM »

steups I feel you jes like to spout shit like ah overflowing latrine, now is best stern stay away as he wasting he time coming back?  boy you real dunce, in once rancid breath yuh saying he does score big goals and de next he should get dropped and de next foul mouthed statement yuh suggesting that he should jes stay away as he wasting his time.

When a race horse wins 10 straight races is a big deal, regardless of the class of race, is de consistency that matters. Put one of them horse who does race in Santa Rosa againsrt the other horses in the Preakness and see what happens. And I ask what if klinsmann was playing against the same teams as Stern?  steups, yuh really so dunce fella/  Put Klinsmann on T&T team and ee if he outscores Stern!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2008, 06:39:03 PM »
the point is fool, is that it takes a special horse to win day in and day out, regardless of the competition!

whatever allyuh so smart.  Klinsman coulda score goals no doubt but would he have been a great goal scorer playing on the T&T team?  How often would he have faced the level of opposition that Germany facesif he were a trini?  How many times did stern get to lay aginst BIG teams? 
steups
and
steups.

And how many games did stern and Birhall play for T&T since the blacklist. and Maturana?

And did the full available contingent play?

Steups yuh is ah real joker.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:49:05 PM by assrancid »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »
jack post...u vex...jill post....u vex.....humpty dumpty post.....u vex....everybody post....u vex.

d common denominator is u and yuh chupid rantings.....

ah try to stay way from yuh jackass horse comment....ah glad somebody call yuh out. go and take a santa rosa horse to kentucky and tell dem it win d clico derby 95 times straight..... dey go run yuh chupid ass.

better yet take gavyn nero and carry him in d olympics and tell dem he win d trinidad 400m 71 times straight.....dey go run yuh chupid ass.

better still....take mucurapo jnr sec goalie and carry him man utd and tell dem he keep 83 clean sheet straight....dey go still run yuh chupid ass.

when i was 3yrs i score 42 goal on my grandfadder....maybe i shoulda b nex to yuh padnah stern on yuh all time great list.

but anyway.....carry on lil boy....yuh parents go come fuh yuh jus now.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »
Fella yuh is a real blustery backside.

Take the Kentucky derby winner and run in in T&T and see if he wins every race he runs...  YUH Jackass

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »
he probably might...... :rotfl: :rotfl:

but doh worry....thompson go beat bolt in trinidad rite thru

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »
Trinidad held Sweden goaless and England for a LONG 84 minutes in Germany.  Or am I imaginig that?

The question is jackass, is Bolt going to run undefeated his entire career?  Ooops he has already lost several times.  The greatest ever, anyway yuh jes trying to deflect from yuh assness about Stern John...doh try dat.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »
d answer is, juvenile, dat bolt is clearly a level or two above thompson and most other sprinters for that matter based on recent showings,and ah not only talkin bout d olympics,....so wit dat in mind, bolt go probably win most of he races...ah michael johnson ting nah. but even ato get to beat maurice greene a couple times...so ah go give yuh dat win.

let trinidad play england or sweden ten times nah.....9 outa 10 is level cut ass

but stern go keep scorin against regional teams...he consistent like dat. by d time he done play he go have 6 million goals....5.99 ah dem go be against st vincent....he go be d greates international goalscorer in history...and we go have a national holiday for you and stern....but den we go realise he aint have none in d worl cup, and only a few against any top teams really and by real football standards dat record aint mean shit.

d sun does shine in a dog bottom only once in he life.....trinidad will NEVER do what dey do against sweden or any big nation again....at least not wid dis shit team and coach. and nex time we meet england in d world cup we go tell de ref blow off d game at 83 mins...

u does jus prove yuh chupidity over and over and over.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »
Donkey, that is why I welcome the return of Latapy and the rest of players who are a cut above the recent Maturana selections.  That is why I feel that Latapy can certainly do no wrose than Maturana and Corneal

That is why Stern is need yuh bamsee.

You like a worm coming out a man bamsee who just take a good dose ah de witts....yuh exposed and ready tuh face yuh demise in this debate.

One minute yuh saying Stern could score if he get service, yet he play 2 games with this same"shit side."

Yuh saying he should get dropped becasue he eh no big player, YOU are the one who has completed missed the point..yuh braying foal of a Jackass....he is THE GREATEST goal scorer WE in T&T ever had....his record speaks for itself, yuh horse fly.

Trinidad is limited by many factors, the least of which id your man Jack Warner.  Trinidad is not a nation that commands respect on the world stage, but if there is one player that is likely to score for T&T then my four legged burro, that player is Stern John.

If you or anyone else that posts on this board is unaware of THAT FACT....then they should set you free to run wild in Diego Garcia...I hear they have a nic epopulation of wild donkeys there, you will fit right in yuh braying mule.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »
Dis post is kix, PEG has a valid point about player/assistant coach on a national team.  I have seen player/coach and player/assistant coach at the club level but NEVER on a national team.  
All a allyuh have short memories.

Latapy was recalled to the T&T National football team for the 2006 WCQ's against Guatemala and was initially announced as assistant coach/player to Head Coach Leo Beenhakker.

and Leo said hell no..so as i said in my post, never seen a player/assistant coach at the national level...ppl list nuff examples of player/coach but no one has an example of the player/asst coach of a national team.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:25:36 PM by Nightmare »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »
Dis post is kix, PEG has a valid point about player/assistant coach on a national team.  I have seen player/coach and player/assistant coach at the club level but NEVER on a national team.  

Latapy was recalled to the T&T National football team for the 2006 WCQ's against Guatemala and was initially announced as assistant coach/player to Head Coach Leo Beenhakker.

and Leo said hell no..so as i said in my post, never seen a player/assistant coach at the national level...ppl list nuff examples of player/coach but no one has an example of the player/asst coach of a national team.

Is David Nakhid T&T WCQ 2005 good enough for you?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »
Once more yuh chupidity raise its ugly head.

U real good yes.....again....take win.

Take stern and d ress ah goat an dem and continue d record against dominican republic...wait..we not playin dem in real football.

You livin in a fantasy world junior.

Regardless of how many games he play...my point was and still is dat dis shit team will not give stern d service or d opportunities he need to score against better opposition. So callin him back without a proper supporting cast wastin everybody time....u aint address dat yet.

All u doin is trying to lick stern goalscorin bamcee. Nobody disputin d man goal record..and ah sure dis was a topic before....but dat record hadda be put in proper perspective.

So check d point, do a flip, spit in yuh bottom, and address it...we go reason after

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2008, 05:32:02 AM »

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=39028.msg479554#msg479554
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »

Tallman....according to your post it said player/coach. Were these guys the coach or assistant coach?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »
Exactly my point!

Latas is de man to retify the troubles in the short term, that makes sense to me.  maturana has failed miserably, dropping Stern John calling men back and sitting them on the bench, dropping our most experienced defender in a crucial away game.

exposing the youths to fire when they not even ready to be in the kitchen, that is what Peg and Midnight and Elan wants..they should join Maturana and Corneal on the coaching staff.

What I want is for men to stop making such asinine statement. I really have to laugh yes. It so easy just make Latapy coach and everything will fall into place.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He may or may not be the best man, but who do you feel can inspire more confidence than Latapy?  he made  a HUGE difference last time, and he is iconic amongst the younger players.  Do you feel that Maturana should be left alone to his devices?  Everything will not fall into place as long as Jack warner is there, but can you really suggest a man in the interim that is better suitd than Latapy?  Did you see the difference that Yorke made in his single game for T&T?  Just think what will happen now that the core of the REAL Soca warriors has returned. Not that it is a guarantee that we will suddenly tear up CONCACAF, but trust me, they can do no worse than the shit Maturana has our team playing!

You and that jackass Peg may attempt to temper my confidence and hope, but allyuh eh able.

You need to make up your mind what you really saying, yuh name Mc Same or what? First you say Latas is the man to rectify the situation now you saying he may or may not.

No one trying to shake your confidence in anything, I just don't like partisan and hypocritical people. Don't get me wrong it's just not you, but a lot of people on here who believe that all is well now or will be no matter what the outcome, as long as they support who in charge.

fella, Latas has already wrought changes and as far as I can see we are already having more accomplished players represent T&T now!

As I said latas can instill confidence has the respect of ALL the players and look, we have the return of men who Maturana summarily dismissed for no apparent good reason!  That said the tam is NOT guaranteed to win the remaining games at all, but at least we would have gone down fielding the best available players!

I glad that Latas already pick his team for next game, and things already looking up. So there is no argument. Where was he all this time?

Did I say that he picked his team> I said changes have already been wrought...and if you cant see that then I am sorry as I am not into special education, but just for you I will make an exception, it is obvious his return has something to do with the return of the previously discarded players.  It also seems obvious to me, that Latas is Jack's and our last best hope at the present time to make a positive impact on the team.  It appears to me that maturana has not garnered the confidence of his players and the players have won at least for now.  as they have been called back into the fray.

Comprehend?

as for where he was all the time, that is as assine as diamontrins stupid thesis on Stern John's goal scoring prowess.  It is obvious that jack had other ideas and now that they have failed he has called upon the old stalwarts to right the ship as best they can.

Understand?

Talking about special education....because Latapy come back the other got called back. Yorke played before Latapy was called, so to Birchall and the others so I wonder who you Mr. Educator talking about!?

As you talking about Maturana and instilling confidence and all that, please enlighten me how many games the National team have won, loss and or tied under Maturana? Seeing I need special ed and all?

Mr. Smart-as-I-can-be you still eh answer the above question with all yuh gibberish. Spew some facts nah.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »
clear case of
"if you cant impress them with your knowledge
Baffle dem wid ya bullshit"
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2008, 08:56:16 AM »

Tallman....according to your post it said player/coach. Were these guys the coach or assistant coach?
Head coach.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2008, 02:26:57 PM »
Exactly my point!

Comprehend?

Understand?

Mr. Smart-as-I-can-be you still eh answer the above question with all yuh gibberish. Spew some facts nah.

Whys is that important to you?

We running on Santa Rosa and is only Kentucky derby that counts right?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
Exactly my point!

Comprehend?

Understand?

Whys is that important to you?

We running on Santa Rosa and is only Kentucky derby that counts right?

I thought so....full of it.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »
steups, you are an ass!

Do you feel maturana inspires confidence in the players when its like they are on a revolving door?

Anyway yuh acting like I doh know what the record is under that fraud...fella yuh feel yuh have me against a wall or something, but check this if yuh really want to know the record for whatever reason, as if it is pertinent to the discussion look at the home page of socawarriors.net, and under senior team..look back to the game in bayamon PR and yuh could get all the stats there.

Yuh eh have me nowhere like yuh thinking yuh know.

I jes find yuh dunce!

Date    Opponent    Venue    Location    Result    Competition
2008-10-15    United States    Hasely Crawford Stadium    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago          World Cup Qualifier
2008-10-11    Guatemala    Estadío Mateo Flores    Guatemala City, Guatemala          World Cup Qualifier
2008-10-08    Dominican Republic    Hasely Crawford Stadium    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago          Friendly
2008-09-10    United States    Toyota Park    Bridgeview, IL, United States    L    0-3    World Cup Qualifier
2008-09-06    Guatemala    Hasely Crawford Stadium    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago    D    1-1    World Cup Qualifier
2008-09-03    Guyana    Hasely Crawford Stadium    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago    W    3-0    Friendly
2008-08-20    Cuba    Estadío Pedro Marrero    La Habana, Cuba    W    3-1    World Cup Qualifier
2008-08-14    El Salvador    RFK Memorial Stadium    Washington, DC, United States    W    3-1    Friendly
2008-08-10    Haiti    Stade Sylvio Cator    Port-au-Prince, Haiti    L    0-1    Friendly
2008-07-30    Haiti    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    W    2-0    Friendly
2008-07-17    Netherlands Antilles    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    W    2-0    Friendly
2008-07-08    Guyana    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    W    2-0    Friendly
2008-06-22    Bermuda    Bermuda National Stadium    Prospect, Bermuda    W    2-0    World Cup Qualifier
2008-06-15    Bermuda    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    L    1-2    World Cup Qualifier
2008-06-07    Jamaica    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    D    1-1    Friendly
2008-06-01    England    Hasely Crawford Stadium    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago    L    0-3    Friendly
2008-05-11    Barbados    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    W    3-0    Friendly
2008-04-27    Grenada    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    W    2-0    Friendly
2008-03-26    Jamaica    National Stadium    Kingston, Jamaica    D    2-2    Friendly
2008-03-19    El Salvador    Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    W    1-0    Friendly
2008-02-06    Guadeloupe    Queens Park Oval    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago    D    0-0    Friendly
2008-01-29    Guyana    Ato Boldon Stadium    Couva, Trinidad and Tobago    W    2-1    Friendly
2008-01-26    Puerto Rico    Juan Lobriel Stadium    Bayamón, Puerto Rico    D    2-2    Friendly
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 06:38:30 PM by assrancid »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
I know I is ah ass, that's okay at least I can read and comprehend. I can also pick up on whne someone is making a point or not.

You said the sky is falling when it came to the National team, we have 1 win, 1 lost and 1 draw with 3 games left of which 2 are home games.

So I just trying to show you with all the cry about wheels falling of buses and all that, the record is not bad, we are still in the game. There's nothing to be saved from really, just ourselves.

By the way where you by that key board that has all those catchy phrases you been using? I checked Wal-Mart but they out.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2008, 07:31:59 PM »
I know I is ah ass, that's okay at least I can read and comprehend. I can also pick up on whne someone is making a point or not.

You said the sky is falling when it came to the National team, we have 1 win, 1 lost and 1 draw with 3 games left of which 2 are home games.

So I just trying to show you with all the cry about wheels falling of buses and all that, the record is not bad, we are still in the game. There's nothing to be saved from really, just ourselves.

By the way where you by that key board that has all those catchy phrases you been using? I checked Wal-Mart but they out.

Target!  The wheels are falling off, that is why the hury fix with latapy dummy

1]; } ?>