March 28, 2024, 12:18:24 PM

Author Topic: Where Else in the World  (Read 11701 times)

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Where Else in the World
« on: September 24, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »
Cro Cro sang a kaiso called "where else in the world".  Where else in the world is there such a thing as an assistant coach/player on a national side?  Where else in the world a 40 year old man gets recalled to a national team?  Seriously, if this wasn't the national team this would be funny.  Reminescent of a third division savannah team.  However, this move is symtomatic of a couple things that keep us down not only in football but as a nation.

1.  The Inability to Give Youth a Chance/Love of Nostalgia.  The winner of the Tri/Gua game is likely going to move on to the hex.  Despite all being left to play for, we panic and go back to the golden oldies.  Sorry to break it to u fellas we are not going to make the WC every time. Best we sink or swim with the youths.  Roy Keane made me laugh when he said that this was Yorke's 5th or 6th international unretirement.  We tolerate this.  I can understand it from their perspective, this is the only competitive football they will be allowed to play.  As Boys to Men sang it is hard to say goodbye to yesterday.  That does not excuse us from our indulgence - football at the highest level is a young man's endeavour.
2.  Lack of decisive Action. Instead of removing a man, we set up parallel structures around him to circumvent his authority and you end up with the worst of all worlds. See the Police Commissioner and Sautt.  If u want latapy as coach, do it properly appoint him to the job and fire the incumbent.  Instead, you appoint him asst. coach/player for 2/3 games and if it work out you may extend it.  What!!!Utter insanity!  I can predict this, we will not make the WC with Maturana as coach.  No coach worth his salt would tolerate this.
3. Onemanism.  The bane of T&T.  this is further evidence ( as if any were needed) that Trini football is Jack's fiefdom to do with what he wants.  This clearly smacks of a deal struck between jack and latas to everyone else's inclusion.  Like when he used to allow Latas and Yorke to stay at separate hotels from the team (even typing that making me cringe).  Now onemanism sometimes leads to inspired decisions e.g Beeneker but oftentimes leads to utter capriciousness. Manning anyone.

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
Re: Where Else in the World
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 06:04:10 AM »
Fella, can it be that your head is stuck so far up your ample ass, that you speak what you see?  That being shit?

Ever heard of Roger Milla?  he was 42 when he played in the 1994 World Cup.   Because Latapy is 40, does not mean that he can no longer contribute to the national set-up.  And just what do you know about third division savannah teams?  seriously now, what the hell do you know about them? 

Latapy brings experience, skill, and the ability to rally the young ones who look to him as an icon and legend!

Experience trumps youth many times and in many situations.

Your caustic remarks are typical of an ex-pat who probably has never even been to a PFL game at home, hell, I would hazard a guess that you have probably not setfoot in T&T for many a year, yet you have the gall and gumption to criticize a 40 year old man who has more talent in his left little toe, than you have in your entire lard ass!

Have you been following the escapades and follies of the National Team under Senor Farturana?  Youth must get a chance I agree, but not without the requisite talent!  To merely discard older more accomplished and capable players in order to give youth a chance is folly.  The youth must prove that they are capable of outperforming the elder statesmen or they must sit on the damn sidelines and learn from the masters!

It is better to sink or swim with the BEST available players!  Sorry to break it to you Peg (male, female or androgynous one), but you have absolutely no sense of humour if Keane's statements gave you the jollies. you are so damn quick to put the old horse to pasture, so you can ride a younger horse, albeit a three legged juvenile nag.  Please!

You come here spouting the obvious!  All your chat about parallel structures has been widely discussed here, but I sense that you got an hair up your arse, and thought it wise to come with your soap box!  Take a poll, I can assure you that most here would not mind seeing the back of the Colombian, we are long suffering and have to live with Jack Warner and his many cronies.  But you act like he is the only one wielding a destructive hand in our football.  Where the hell have you been?  As for your predictions, I suspect that you are as trini as Mother Cleo was Jamaican!  You and your first world mentality.

And finally, you project yourself as the ultimate and consummate example of onemanship!  You are the Nostradamus of T&T football and political life.  Why don't you leave the foreign land that you live in currently, and return home and EDUCATE the illiterate masses that abound in poor old T&T?   You seem to possess all the answers, know all the questions, and have all the solutions.  You should run for the post of president of the TTFF and while you are campaigning for that job, try for the post of P.M. of Trinidad.  What, with all your skills and knowledge, should be a breeze.  Ent?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:09:06 AM by assrancid »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 06:09:26 AM »
Fella, can it be that your head is stuck so far up your ample ass, that you speak what you see?  That being shit?

Ever heard of Roger Milla?  he was 42 when he played in the 1994 World Cup.   Because Latapy is 40, does not mean that he can no longer contribute to the national set-up.  And just what do you know about third division savannah teams?  seriously now, what the hell do you know about them?

Your caustic remarks are typical of an ex-pat who probably has never even been to a PFL game at home, hell, I would hazard a guess that you have probably not setfoot in T&T for many a year, yet you have the gall and gumption to criticize a 40 year old man who has more talent in his left little toe, than you have in your entire lard ass!

Have you been following the escapades and follies of the National Team under Senor Farturana?  Youth must get a chance I agree, but not without the requisite talent!  To merely discard older more accomplished and capable players in order to give youth a chance is folly.  The youth must prove that they are capable of outperforming the elder statesmen or they must sit on the damn sidelines and learn from the masters!

It is better to sink or swim with the BEST available players!  Sorry to break it to you Peg (male, female or androgynous one), but you have absolutely no sense of humour if Keane's statements gave you the jollies. you are so damn quick to put the old horse to pasture, so you can ride a younger horse, albeit a three legged juvenile nag.  Please!

You come here spouting the obvious!  All your chat about parallel structures has been widely discussed here, but I sense that you got an hair up your arse, and thought it wise to come with your soap box!  Take a poll, I can assure you that most here would not mind seeing the back of the Colombian, we are long suffering and have to live with Jack Warner and his many cronies.  But you act like he is the only one wielding a destructive hand in our football.  Where the hell have you been?  As for your predictions, I suspect that you are as trini as Mother Cleo was Jamaican!  You and your first world mentality.

And finally, you project yourself as the ultimate and consummate example of onemanship!  You are the Nostradamus of T&T football and political life.  Why don't you leave the foreign land that you live in currently, and return home and EDUCATE the illiterate masses that abound in poor old T&T?   You seem to possess all the answers, know all the questions, and have all the solutions.  You should run for the post of president of the TTFF and while you are campaigning for that job, try for the post of P.M. of Trinidad.  What, with all your skills and knowledge, should be a breeze.  Ent?

Damn, I eh see that kinda passion since somebody diss "hardess" in front of TI  ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 06:12:08 AM »

Latapy brings experience, skill, and the ability to rally the young ones who look to him as an icon and legend!

good ole days eh! Like you was waiting like ah ma pepere in the bush for Peg to show he ample ass.

lash him boss!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 06:15:09 AM »
Cro Cro sang a kaiso called "where else in the world".  Where else in the world is there such a thing as an assistant coach/player on a national side?  Where else in the world a 40 year old man gets recalled to a national team?  Seriously, if this wasn't the national team this would be funny.  Reminescent of a third division savannah team.  However, this move is symtomatic of a couple things that keep us down not only in football but as a nation.

1.  The Inability to Give Youth a Chance/Love of Nostalgia.  The winner of the Tri/Gua game is likely going to move on to the hex.  Despite all being left to play for, we panic and go back to the golden oldies.  Sorry to break it to u fellas we are not going to make the WC every time. Best we sink or swim with the youths.  Roy Keane made me laugh when he said that this was Yorke's 5th or 6th international unretirement.  We tolerate this.  I can understand it from their perspective, this is the only competitive football they will be allowed to play.  As Boys to Men sang it is hard to say goodbye to yesterday.  That does not excuse us from our indulgence - football at the highest level is a young man's endeavour.
2.  Lack of decisive Action. Instead of removing a man, we set up parallel structures around him to circumvent his authority and you end up with the worst of all worlds. See the Police Commissioner and Sautt.  If u want latapy as coach, do it properly appoint him to the job and fire the incumbent.  Instead, you appoint him asst. coach/player for 2/3 games and if it work out you may extend it.  What!!!Utter insanity!  I can predict this, we will not make the WC with Maturana as coach.  No coach worth his salt would tolerate this.
3. Onemanism.  The bane of T&T.  this is further evidence ( as if any were needed) that Trini football is Jack's fiefdom to do with what he wants.  This clearly smacks of a deal struck between jack and latas to everyone else's inclusion.  Like when he used to allow Latas and Yorke to stay at separate hotels from the team (even typing that making me cringe).  Now onemanism sometimes leads to inspired decisions e.g Beeneker but oftentimes leads to utter capriciousness. Manning anyone.

apart from all the other humor, somehow ah find dat sentence really funny.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 06:18:31 AM »
What a thing/. Yes Sir- I like it. Assrancid man going to be afraid to post after that rebuttal.
 this site is not only about passion , man got testicular fortitude as well.
 I like it.

Offline chinapoo village

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 06:22:40 AM »
well said assrancid people need to do their homework before they make fools of themselves; pity the man who does not know he does not know :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 06:23:42 AM »

good ole days eh! Like you was waiting like ah ma pepere in the bush for Peg to show he ample ass.

lash him boss!

Good ole days indeed.  Now fuh Alison to join een.... ;D ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:25 AM »
Palos, is there a "Wop Wap" award? ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:25 AM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil:   :whistling: man get call out yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ttwc2010

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »
Good post.
Yes I am new, that does not mean I know anything less about Trinidad and Tobago football than any of the older posters on this site.

1.   Peg is correct. The inability to give youth a chance will continue to ruin Trinidad football. I am not saying that in this instance it is not necessary, but when will it end. Are we going to call them back for the 2014 campaign? And then the choir starts “but nobody could do it like latas” TRUE.. But when are we going to give somebody the chance. No one since Rahim has been given a fair, FAIR chance to prove that they could be a playmaker. Hardest does not count. Trinidadians believe since we got to the last World Cup, we bound to go every time. Wake up. We got in on a half of a spot. Where else in the world?

The youth are not given a chance cause anytime yuh pick them, the fans cry them down..”where they get that shit leftback from…is better they call up A John..”

The same people on this site were crying down Roberts. Now people want him on the side.  You have to allow the players an opportunity. And if anybody say they had a fair opportunity….yuh dunce..

Trinidadian have to stop living in the past.
You cannot want the youth to grow if you want to call back professionals for: The gold cup, digicel, fete mach and wc qualifiers. Where yuh want the young ones to prove they have talent?????eh.. the same PFL that nobody want to go watch?? The SSFL that ppl say is a waste of time.

2.   A national team coach is not supposed to pick a squad that the fans like. That is not his job. His job is to win. Despite what most of the posters on this site believe, all the players you want in the squad are not going to get picked every time. So you can write up your own team list and which subs you going to make but, It does not matter. Fifa 06 is the only place that would happen. Wim, Maturana, Latapy, I do not care, just give the coach a few years to build something. Everyone is not a miracle worker.

People could call mih whatever they want…but is alyuh so never kick a lime... Is alyuh so is encourage the arseness. Lol.. it really funny.  People cheering that Latapy have to come back and save. Where else in the world.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 08:32:23 AM »
ttwc2010...ah see where yuh coming from breds but jesus christ yuh talking rel shyte, after eh seeing my effing national team play for more than 15 effing years, when i pay meh hard/easy earned 45.00 US to go effing Chicago with my yankee friend dem to see MY National Team...... I expect to see more than ah effing practice/warm-up/scrimmage game for the USA jed! so all dat pack ah stupidness bout coach dis and dat and years to prove heself...... jed wha you really talkin bout? and yes i (along with nuff man on de forum) kick rel lime and at 45 still kicking dem....so leave we Latas alone and take yuh Pacho and go from here!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 08:39:14 AM »
to answer the question off the top of my head, i can't think of any off national team that has went with this kind of arrangement..

However, with club teams I know it the player/coach thing has been done with Gianluca Vialli at Chelsea, Amadeo Carbone was an asst coach and player at Valencia, Gianfranco Zola was doing this at Cagliari, and I think Stuart Pearce did this at West Ham but I could be wrong.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 08:46:31 AM »
The man or woman ask a very valid question. I was going to ask Tallman or Flex that same question. Assrancid yuh write all kind ah thing and still eh address the man question, " Where else in the world is there such a thing as an assistant coach/player on a national side?"  All the cuss and get on you get on and talk this and that, answer the question  nah. Roger Milla was a player and not a player/assistant coach. The idea is gnikcuf ludicrous, as only we who claim to have the best player to never play in a WC ketching we nen nen to make it to the Hex and have to rely on two players who's over the hill.

Address what is and not what we feel. Everyone know that the younger players were struggling except for the technical staff and the TTFF, why did they not seek the services of these experience players earlier? We just happy cause through Latapy the older heads could live their 1989 failure over and over, but nothing will change.   WE quick to demean anyone who holds a different idea to the popular one. What de hell, why everyone have to think this is the right way to go?  These tactics we employing are laughable and fantastical as they serve no true purpose for the advancement of T&T football, but to grease the pocket of you know who.

We could not support Wim cause he had no experience, but we are ready to give Latapy all the chances he may need to try and fail or try and succeed. Wim who arguably had a more experienced playing career than Latapy, got hacked down, cussed out and eventually celebrated on his firing, yet he never got a real chance to perform his duty. Why not hand out the same treatment to everyone if we are some concerned about the "state"of our National team.

It all euphoric words right now and as soon as the Limerence has dissipated and the reality sinks in I hope we can say it is okay. 

Living in Sin

She had thought the studio would keep itself;
no dust upon the furniture of love.
Half heresy, to wish the taps less vocal,
the panes relieved of grime. A plate of pears,
a piano with a Persian shawl, a cat
stalking the picturesque amusing mouse
had risen at his urging.
Not that at five each separate stair would writhe
under the milkman's tramp; that morning light
so coldly would delineate the scraps
of last night's cheese and three sepulchral bottles;
that on the kitchen shelf among the saucers
a pair of beetle-eyes would fix her own --
envoy from some village in the moldings...
Meanwhile, he, with a yawn,
sounded a dozen notes upon the keyboard,
declared it out of tune, shrugged at the mirror,
rubbed at his beard, went out for cigarettes;
while she, jeered by the minor demons,
pulled back the sheets and made the bed and found
a towel to dust the table-top,
and let the coffee-pot boil over on the stove.
By evening she was back in love again,
though not so wholly but throughout the night
she woke sometimes to feel the daylight coming
like a relentless milkman up the stairs.

Adrienne Rich
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 09:14:58 AM »
George Weah was player/coach for Liberia

In fact he was manager, technical director, special advisor, financier, ticket seller and the kit man too
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 09:19:23 AM »
Dis post is kix, PEG has a valid point about player/assistant coach on a national team.  I have seen player/coach and player/assistant coach at the club level but NEVER on a national team.  This leads me to believe there is more "action" to come (i.e. Maturana getting axe, Latas not gettting to play much or at all, etc...).

As for the recall of Latas, IMHO it is both good news and bad news.  The good is we have hope of a midfielder actaully becreative on the field although it may be for only 20-30 minutes.  The bad news is we haven't produced another anyone to take over the mantle from Latas.  Basically we have produced one outstanding midfielder in the last 25 years so the real issue is development of players.

Allyuh doh get too caught up in the hype.  I wish the team the best like everyone here on the forum but people who belive Latas will be the answer are the ones with their heads stuck up thier ass.  I am all for giving Latas a chance as coach but player/assistant coach of a national team jes don't make sense unless there is more to come very very soon.  So allyuh take it easy on PEG, at least he or she is not blinded by the hype and trying to use common sense unless some others.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 09:20:19 AM »
Give yute a chance no problem then say we focus is on 2014 because d yute eh ready 4 2010. D fact dat dey have 2 return 2 d seniors what dat say bout givin yute a chance, We eh expect dem 2 b Latas and Yorke but dey eh ready. We hope dey go b ready by 2014 once d dumbtist is a faded memory. Dat will b difficult because cyah remember when ah national team play dat poor
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »
However, with club teams I know it the player/coach thing has been done with Gianluca Vialli at Chelsea, Amadeo Carbone was an asst coach and player at Valencia, Gianfranco Zola was doing this at Cagliari, and I think Stuart Pearce did this at West Ham but I could be wrong.
I think Kenny Dalglish did it with Liverpool too (85-86 season)
well yes

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 09:50:11 AM »
Dis post is kix, PEG has a valid point about player/assistant coach on a national team.  I have seen player/coach and player/assistant coach at the club level but NEVER on a national team.  
All a allyuh have short memories.

Latapy was recalled to the T&T National football team for the 2006 WCQ's against Guatemala and was initially announced as assistant coach/player to Head Coach Leo Beenhakker.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »
Dis post is kix, PEG has a valid point about player/assistant coach on a national team.  I have seen player/coach and player/assistant coach at the club level but NEVER on a national team.  
All a allyuh have short memories.

Latapy was recalled to the T&T National football team for the 2006 WCQ's against Guatemala and was initially announced as assistant coach/player to Head Coach Leo Beenhakker.
Check the WN Thread and the BBC Story here
has been done before
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=606.msg3355#msg3355
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/falkirk/4402639.stm
Great Stuff
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 09:57:18 AM »
A few thoughts on the responses:

1. It amuses me that some people believe that saying ... "your head is stuck up your ample ass" is a substitute for compelling argument.  BTW how do you know my arse is ample, less than ample or not ample at all? Ad hominems are the first resort of the weak mind.

2. I do remember Roger Milla but I thought you could cite a precedent near in time than a decade and a half ago.  You could go further back man in the 1950s used to play well in the forties.  I ask again if there is any precedent for a man in this decade playing in his 40s at this level?  

3. If Latapy bring skill, experience etc. Begs a couple questions.  Why wasn't he there from the start of the campaign?  Why is the arrangement for 2/3 games?  Again, subject to correction, this is an unprecedented arrangement at the national level.  Never said Latapy cant contribute.  If you want name him coach, asst. coach, dog catcher just not for 2 games.  Move borne of unjustified panic. Jokey in the extreme!

4. General responses to your adhominems.  Do live outside of Trinidad (is that a disqualification for posting on this board?).  However in Trini every 3 months.  Have been to several league games. Just for my edification what exactly is a first world mentality?  is there a third world mentality and if so do you have ,one?  Just asking.  And Assrancid, just for you, photos of my arse available on request

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »
I know somebody who should change their name to "Ad hominem" :devil:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »
If livin outside and u cyah post the d site go bus
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 10:17:53 AM »
the problem is we as trinis get accustom to the "now for now patch work" we seem to prefer it simply because we not really exposed to nuttin else (y u tink we does keep jumpin from one monkeys pants to the other for elections and refuse to put both parties outa WE misery) because we in the true sense of the phrase "creatures of habit", and despite what we tell ourselves we despise change.......especially if that change requirres added effort or patients on our part. we brain just not wired for that kinda thing.........period................sadly :'(
I pity the fool....

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 01:31:17 PM »
A few thoughts on the responses:

1. It amuses me that some people believe that saying ... "your head is stuck up your ample ass" is a substitute for compelling argument.  BTW how do you know my arse is ample, less than ample or not ample at all? Ad hominems are the first resort of the weak mind.

I know your arse is ample just the same way you know that T&T not making the hex!   I have a weak mind and you have a fat arse and a weak heart!

2. I do remember Roger Milla but I thought you could cite a precedent near in time than a decade and a half ago.  You could go further back man in the 1950s used to play well in the forties.  I ask again if there is any precedent for a man in this decade playing in his 40s at this level?

Did you ask for a recent example or did you ask where else in the world, I gave you your answer, now it is not good enough as it debunks your ta-ta talk...go eat ah fig!   Now you asking for examples in this decade.  So if toilet paper got invented last week and yuh have to wipe your fat arse, would you still use razor grass?  So we cant set precedent or wha?
3. If Latapy bring skill, experience etc. Begs a couple questions.  Why wasn't he there from the start of the campaign?  Why is the arrangement for 2/3 games?  Again, subject to correction, this is an unprecedented arrangement at the national level.  Never said Latapy cant contribute.  If you want name him coach, asst. coach, dog catcher just not for 2 games.  Move borne of unjustified panic. Jokey in the extreme! 

So if yuh house on fire and yuh eh have ah fire hose, yuh eh go at least piss on it?  Yuh talking arse through your ample ass!  Is panic time now, yuh was silent all the time on Jack Warner's malfeasance, but all of a sudden you appear with your big words bad mouthing the move, it is better than what we had before..by the way, aren't you the same jackass who was quick to excoriate Ato Boldon here?  steups, you eh qualifieds to talk about T&T.....if you going to T&T every three months you neeed to stay more than 1 hour befre yuh get yuh connecting flight to Venezuela

4. General responses to your adhominems.  Do live outside of Trinidad (is that a disqualification for posting on this board?).  However in Trini every 3 months.  Have been to several league games. Just for my edification what exactly is a first world mentality?  is there a third world mentality and if so do you have ,one?  Just asking.  And Assrancid, just for you, photos of my arse available on request

Keep your photos, if you want to submit them to someone try National Geographic!

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »
I dont know how to respond to such elevated discourse.  However, you do seem to have a predilection for the posterior.  It's ok, you can get help.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »
I sensing a familiar presence in this thread...  :thinking:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:it have some brave guys on this site,i sympathise with them because they seem new,all i want to say guys be carefull don't let the scare tactics run you all.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 05:26:48 PM »
Right after the Gold Cup was the time to do all the experimenting with the younger players. But All of us know what happened. The youths have not matured as yet. We saw what happen in the US game. I honestly believe these guys will be psychologically ready for Brazil WC. I like Latas,  he and Dwarika are the only mids who can hold the ball with confidence and make a decent pass or 1/2(as far as I am concerned). It is really unfortunate that none of the younger players have not developed their skill levels to replace those two. We really can't depend on Latas to carry the team for the  entire game. He definitely will need two skillfull hard working mids to compliment him.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 05:28:51 PM »
I sensing a familiar presence in this thread...  :thinking:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=35274.msg416661#msg416661

just a reminder of his last thread that cause trouble
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel