April 19, 2024, 04:48:47 AM

Author Topic: Where Else in the World  (Read 11757 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Where Else in the World
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 05:33:27 PM »
I sensing a familiar presence in this thread...  :thinking:
you may be right Obi-Wan Kenobi ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »
FRANCE 2006!! LILLIAN THURAM, ZINADIN ZIDANE, PATRICK VEARA, FABIAN BARTHEZ, FRANCE was almost out of contention when these guys were recalled to salvage the campaigne, and that they did, almost winning the WC too boot.

PS: DANIEL HYLAND AND ROBERTS ready like freddy, but the rest of them young locals need exposure bad bad bad !!!!!

latas and dem could play for 30 mins ah game and produce results especially in the last 3rd of the match when the opponants run ragged by the 60th minuite..
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 05:51:33 PM »
You could always tell when men have pre existing issues...
Some very valid questions never could necessitate such a vitriolic response.
But then again when you dealing with "true" trinidadians what else to expect right?

PEG, I personally find the plaster for the bullet wound approach disturbing, but after all the assness this team has gone through (during the time of the "shit pot" included) I will take what I could get.
Then again some might argue that is the problem with Trinidad and Tobago in this day and age - we willing to take what we get, even if is level manure - but only if they live outside right?  ::)

Anyway, the short answers to your questions PEG:
1: assistant coach/player on a national team : Happens all the time, in Micronesia, Faroe Islands, Groenland, American Samoa...the team doctor is usually related to the goalkeeper too. Lets say that it is pretty rare in modern day World Cup countries though.
2: The youth have been tried, weighed and for the most part, found wanting. In my eyes, Latapy is not the saviour some people seem to think, but if we have to ride the old (not dead) horses until the cows come home, so be it. At the stage we at, it can't be worse than what we've already done.
If Latapy could still run out for Falkirk, who are we to say he can't run out for us, even at 40? The fact that no one has risen to claim his place is sad, but completely independent of whether or not he can hope to have any impact AS A PLAYER.

3: onemanship? the TTFF IS Jack Warner. If you haven't figured it out yet, you never will.

P.S. Not that it has anything to do with anything and I could be wrong but I think Milla was called back to the Cameroon team AFTER qualification was attained. In a certain way, you could look at it as a symbolic "bligh", though his subsequent goal against the Russian's in what was an overall insipid World Cup for Cameroon would appear to have invalidated that.

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
Where else in the world is there such a thing as an assistant coach/player on a national side?  Where else in the world a 40 year old man gets recalled to a national team? 

Player-Coaches:
Kalusha Bwalya was player-coach of Zambia during 2006 World Cup Qualifiers
George Weah was player-coach of Liberia during the 2002 World Cup Qualifiers
Jonathan Niva was player-coach of Kenya in the early 1970s

40+:
MacDonald Taylor, who happens to be a Trini, was 46 when he played for the US Virgin Islands during the 2006 World Cup Qualifiers.
Kalusha Bwalya was 41 when he played for Zambia during the 2006 World Cup Qualifiers.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline look at ting now!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 06:24:45 PM »
Peg, i eh care wha nobody say...you totally right in yuh assessment. Ah mean to say, when we go move on man, when. SO because other men from other country pull men outa the back room we must do that too? Men talking about Jack and he bussing dey throat wid scheme after scheme after scheme. Give you a dollar and take back 99c when you eh lookin and leave you wit hone smelly cent. Latas is certainly the best I have seen in  ages but 40 years old is a bit too much after we have some young brave talented and determined youths eager to rise. Give Latas a definite plan to get things going. Everybody in T&T football look up to the man. He is a standard to emulate. But oh gosh man ...when people, when. Qualifying is important but my goodness sacrifice something nah. if not now then build to the next one. Get the much needed experience now and then work you bbones off to accomplish. all yuh could blast me but is ok. Nice post Peg

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
Everyone here knows what jack is doing and has been doing for years.  Why would he change now?  The post is assness just becasue of that!

Ajck is Jack is Jack, and its just not the return of Latapy, it is the sunsequent return of all the formally blacklisted players.

Who cares if Maturana is spineless and Latas will have free rein as it pertains to coaching, he has already done better.   He is back and as soon as he returs so dos the rest of the BEST available players.

the old talk about giving youth a chance is nonsense!

Give available players with the most ability the chance...those wh are young and on the cusp MUST earn their chances!

many here will agree that our foreign based are our best chances, so why not proceed with the best options?

youth is wasted on the youth, I bet that girl Peg is around 50 years old!

PUHLEEEZE!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 06:53:13 PM »
Give available players with the most ability the chance...those wh are young and on the cusp MUST earn their chances!
That sentence right there is the solution to our Local vs Forren player debate

what should have been done is to Bring all players together and then compare the players and those who are good enough will get selected
but that is not what had been done
The TTFF said that "No we not even bringing our BEST players here as we want the local players"
serious flaw
NOW that things ent looking so bright our man Austin has finally done what should have continued ever since 2006
GREAT business man....terrible Football administrator
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »
Exactly my point!

Latas is de man to retify the troubles in the short term, that makes sense to me.  maturana has failed miserably, dropping Stern John calling men back and sitting them on the bench, dropping our most experienced defender in a crucial away game.

exposing the youths to fire when they not even ready to be in the kitchen, that is what Peg and Midnight and Elan wants..they should join Maturana and Corneal on the coaching staff.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »
That sentence right there is the solution to our Local vs Forren player debate

what should have been done is to Bring all players together and then compare the players and those who are good enough will get selected
but that is not what had been done
The TTFF said that "No we not even bringing our BEST players here as we want the local players"
serious flaw
NOW that things ent looking so bright our man Austin has finally done what should have continued ever since 2006
GREAT business man....terrible Football administrator

I beg to differ. Great with other people's money ala fifa. Jack is a horrible businessman. Look at JP and tell me which businessman with loads of money would bring in Grifith to coach his team? Tell about one youngster Jack has on the horizon to sell. Jack is just buying alot of has been players and foreigners with little money and still cant get value for money. Roy Keane was right . The man is a clown.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »
Exactly my point!

Latas is de man to retify the troubles in the short term, that makes sense to me.  maturana has failed miserably, dropping Stern John calling men back and sitting them on the bench, dropping our most experienced defender in a crucial away game.

exposing the youths to fire when they not even ready to be in the kitchen, that is what Peg and Midnight and Elan wants..they should join Maturana and Corneal on the coaching staff.

What I want is for men to stop making such asinine statement. I really have to laugh yes. It so easy just make Latapy coach and everything will fall into place.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »
Exactly my point!

What I want is for men to stop making such asinine statement. I really have to laugh yes. It so easy just make Latapy coach and everything will fall into place.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He may or may not be the best man, but who do you feel can inspire more confidence than Latapy?  he made  a HUGE difference last time, and he is iconic amongst the younger players.  Do you feel that Maturana should be left alone to his devices?  Everything will not fall into place as long as Jack warner is there, but can you really suggest a man in the interim that is better suitd than Latapy?  Did you see the difference that Yorke made in his single game for T&T?  Just think what will happen now that the core of the REAL Soca warriors has returned. Not that it is a guarantee that we will suddenly tear up CONCACAF, but trust me, they can do no worse than the shit Maturana has our team playing!

You and that jackass Peg may attempt to temper my confidence and hope, but allyuh eh able.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 08:58:35 PM by assrancid »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »
exposing the youths to fire when they not even ready to be in the kitchen, that is what Peg and Midnight and Elan wants..

Doh call me name in yuh nonsense. Nowhere have I stated anything of the sort.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »
Everyone here knows what jack is doing and has been doing for years.  Why would he change now?  The post is assness just becasue of that!

Ajck is Jack is Jack, and its just not the return of Latapy, it is the sunsequent return of all the formally blacklisted players.

Who cares if Maturana is spineless and Latas will have free rein as it pertains to coaching, he has already done better.   He is back and as soon as he returs so dos the rest of the BEST available players.

many here will agree that our foreign based are our best chances, so why not proceed with the best options?

PUHLEEEZE!
Ding ding ding  :applause: assrancid if ppl cyah see that they real stupid ,like midknight say to daiz the best we get and yes we damn happy !! even if we lose now I "ze sleep better knowing evrybody there to atleast try we best ,to help fix this blasted mess .Them think the wagon strong enough to hold all this weight and ppl ,eh eh ,it woulda fall down if it wasnt for latas ,alyah should thank him for fixing the wheels before it fall off.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:34:17 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2008, 09:38:54 PM »
D wheels eh fall off
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 09:20:09 AM »

PUHLEEEZE!
Ding ding ding  :applause: assrancid if ppl cyah see that they real stupid ,like midknight say to daiz the best we get and yes we damn happy !! even if we lose now I "ze sleep better knowing evrybody there to atleast try we best ,to help fix this blasted mess .Them think the wagon strong enough to hold all this weight and ppl ,eh eh ,it woulda fall down if it wasnt for latas ,alyah should thank him for fixing the wheels before it fall off.
      What wheels getting fix,all yu bringing back one set of used tyres and talking about wheels fix,go for inspection and see if that vehicle will pass the test. :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 10:40:35 AM »
From reports, there appears to be a rift in the team, especially between "local based" and "foreign based".  You could have clearly seen it in the early practice matches when the "foreign based" first came back into the team.

Regardless of what formation we play, how we play, where we play, the difference between the team spirit of the 2005/06 Soca Warriors and this current version is night and day.  That much is clear.

Going into these last 3 crucial games, it is also clear that THIS TEAM, as it currently stands, cannot get the job done to progress to the Hex.  It's not so much a matter of how we playing or tactics and more to do I believe with the turmoil that exists within the team.

Enter Dwight Yorke.  Enter Russell Latapy.  The players themselves alluded to the fact that the absence of Dwight Yorke against the USA was a factor in their disappointing performance.  Not so much an absence on the field of play although that too is true, but more from the LEADERSHIP that he provides.  That LEADERSHIP is not coming from anyone else on the team, including the coaching staff.

So what the TTFF/Jack has done in my opinion is the only thing they could have done to try and rectify the situation.  Latapy eh comin back to play per se....although he MIGHT see some action.  The main role I believe Latapy & Yorke will have on THIS team is the one of LEADERSHIP.  Maturana and dem cyah manage Stern John.  But Yorke & Latas could.  You saw Dennis Lawrence's body language in Chicago and basically it was "I doh give a f**k". And I eh blamin Dennis....is probably dat he was jes fed up.  Dat eh happenin under Latas & Yorke.

For us to qualify, as Touches say we NEED the experience & leadership of these guys.  So for me, it's really more about the needs of the dressing room, the psyche of the players, that's the MAIN reason Yorke & Latas are coming back and if indeed that is accurate, I support that move whole heartedly.  That these guys can still at their advanced age compete with the best in the region is a testament to them, not an indictment of our youth.  Brian Lara arguably became a better batsman in his mid 30's than earlier in his career.  If not better, he sure as hell averaged better in Test cricket against all comers.

Look at Yorke & Latas as psychologists if you will.  The team needs that confidence and foreign or local based, they ALL look up to these guys, they ALL respect them, and they will ALL play for them.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »
good sense prevails :) good post
I pity the fool....

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 12:13:31 PM »
 :applause:  well done as usual Palos !!!  :applause:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:04 PM »
Exactly my point!

He may or may not be the best man, but who do you feel can inspire more confidence than Latapy?  he made  a HUGE difference last time, and he is iconic amongst the younger players.  Do you feel that Maturana should be left alone to his devices?  Everything will not fall into place as long as Jack warner is there, but can you really suggest a man in the interim that is better suitd than Latapy?  Did you see the difference that Yorke made in his single game for T&T?  Just think what will happen now that the core of the REAL Soca warriors has returned. Not that it is a guarantee that we will suddenly tear up CONCACAF, but trust me, they can do no worse than the shit Maturana has our team playing!

You and that jackass Peg may attempt to temper my confidence and hope, but allyuh eh able.

You need to make up your mind what you really saying, yuh name Mc Same or what? First you say Latas is the man to rectify the situation now you saying he may or may not.

No one trying to shake your confidence in anything, I just don't like partisan and hypocritical people. Don't get me wrong it's just not you, but a lot of people on here who believe that all is well now or will be no matter what the outcome, as long as they support who in charge.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2008, 12:32:46 PM »
Well said Palos. Question to PEG and Elan................what system allyuh see in Trini to develop de youth allyuh say deserve a chance? Once in a while a talent will survive T & T football and make it out dey. Most times de lack of basic fundamentals and understanding of de game at our lowest age groups will hinder any real chance of playing beyond a certain level later on. What we need is good coaches teaching our kids from young, not men complaining bout reaching out for ole man like Latapy and Yorke to help we reach de hex. Send de youths to play in Guatemala?  Yuh think if yuh put Mini me to fight Shaq 40 times he will learn how to beat Shaq? Steups
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »
Well said Palos. Question to PEG and Elan................what system allyuh see in Trini to develop de youth allyuh say deserve a chance? Once in a while a talent will survive T & T football and make it out dey. Most times de lack of basic fundamentals and understanding of de game at our lowest age groups will hinder any real chance of playing beyond a certain level later on. What we need is good coaches teaching our kids from young, not men complaining bout reaching out for ole man like Latapy and Yorke to help we reach de hex. Send de youths to play in Guatemala?  Yuh think if yuh put Mini me to fight Shaq 40 times he will learn how to beat Shaq? Steups

Where have I written anything about giving youth a chance, and player development? My contention is with Latapy being the "saving grace" of T&T football as the coach. Jeezan boy.......... wheeeey sah.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 03:07:42 PM »
Palos good post,i was in T&T and witnessed the game between T&T and England,i mentioned that in my post on the game when i came back,it was obvious to me there was a devision in the team,when the team came out on the field to greet the crowd,you could see the separation in the team,locals grouped together and foreign players grouped together,even in the warmups you could have seen it,so what you are saying more or less confirms my suspicion.   

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:03 PM »
Palos,

thanks for the post.  Well written and, as always, the class not to make a debate personal.  However, I disagree with you strongly.  You make mention that Stern cannot be controlled by Mat.  This raises two questions (1) why is Maturana the coach if he does not have the confidence of the authorities and (2) if Stern John's attitude is poor why is he on the team?  I will surmise on the former.  IMO, there is a waltz being played between the Fed. and Mat. in that Mat. will not resign and leave his money on the table and the Fed. don't want to fire him and have to pay him off.  That to me could be the only possible explanation for the utter absurdity taking place.  On Stern John, while I will give him credit for always making himself available for selection, he is not a Maradona or Lara even that you could rationalize his attitude for his brilliance.  If he has attitude problems he should not be selected. Period.  That is what has killed Windies cricket, you cant have a mediocre and ill-disciplined side.

I also can understand the foreign/Trini based dynamic and moreso the WC 2006/newcomers dynamic.  That is why the coach is paid to pick a the team.  There is no one on that team that is head and shoulders above.  Take for instance, Densil Theobald and Carlos Edwards.  I have seen all I need to see of the former and think him just to be a poor footballer who can't make a basic 5 yd pass while the latter is clearly being played on nostalgia.  That's why I say let the coach pick the side, I am a supporter.  What is causing divisions is that players smell blood in the water and all type of disagreements are coming to the fore.  Classic example of what happens when you undermine authority.

People seem to pay a lot of faith in Latapy's coaching and leadership skills on what basis I cannot hope to fathom.  But what is happening is sad and can not work.  There are no shortcuts, things must be done the right way.  If Latapy is the man, appoint him and give him the responsibility and accountability.  Palos, breds, you have it exactly back to front, dissension in the camp is not the problem but a manifestation of the problem.  The ironic thing is save the last minute equalizer, in a game we dominated, everything has basically gone as expected.  The same youths who now "ent ready" led us to within 1 minute from being where we want to be after 3 games.  Anyhow we are all supporters, and let's hope the patchwork that we have stitched up takes us where we all want to go

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 04:04:42 PM »
a lot of cats on dis forum does get personal quick quick quick, like dey feel ppl actually care bout dey sensitive asses....dat is a sad state of dem personal affairs.....but wha yuh go do? leh dem rant and rave and cuss like a george street jammette...apparently it does soothe dem.

I tink PEG post have a lot more pros dan cons, and PALOS post put things in ah nifty order.

'Take for instance, Densil Theobald and Carlos Edwards.  I have seen all I need to see of the former and think him just to be a poor footballer who can't make a basic 5 yd pass while the latter is clearly being played on nostalgia.'.....dat is a bess statement.

Stern aint no brilliant or genius footballer to be gettin on like he is someting so special. Granted d man is a proven goalscorer against grenada and bermuda and guyana and dem goat teams, sometimes he does score against mexico and d US, but b real ppl, which striker worth he salt aint scoring if latas and yorke feedin him. drop stern oui....but only bring him back if yuh have ppl to give him d service dat does make him score odderwise we and he go b wastin time.

d only players in  or from t&t dat both foreign base and local does look up to is dwight and latas.....dem fellas hadda be on d team in ANY capacity....be it coach, player, president, supervisor whatever. d trini culture is rankin ting dat is y jack does get on so, dat is y stern take d armband from densil and dat is y lara and yorke and latas does play deyself. is about dam time dat we use d rankin ting mentality for d team benefit.

Dis "young team" we have jus not good. plain and simple. when dey get good den we could drop latas and co. Until den .....

if we at least want to reach a lil further in d qualifiers den we HAVE to bring back latas and dem.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 04:18:50 PM »
a lot of cats on dis forum does get personal quick quick quick, like dey feel ppl actually care bout dey sensitive asses....dat is a sad state of dem personal affairs.....but wha yuh go do? leh dem rant and rave and cuss like a george street jammette...apparently it does soothe dem.

I tink PEG post have a lot more pros dan cons, and PALOS post put things in ah nifty order.

'Take for instance, Densil Theobald and Carlos Edwards.  I have seen all I need to see of the former and think him just to be a poor footballer who can't make a basic 5 yd pass while the latter is clearly being played on nostalgia.'.....dat is a bess statement.

Stern aint no brilliant or genius footballer to be gettin on like he is someting so special. Granted d man is a proven goalscorer against grenada and bermuda and guyana and dem goat teams, sometimes he does score against mexico and d US, but b real ppl, which striker worth he salt aint scoring if latas and yorke feedin him. drop stern oui....but only bring him back if yuh have ppl to give him d service dat does make him score odderwise we and he go b wastin time.

d only players in  or from t&t dat both foreign base and local does look up to is dwight and latas.....dem fellas hadda be on d team in ANY capacity....be it coach, player, president, supervisor whatever. d trini culture is rankin ting dat is y jack does get on so, dat is y stern take d armband from densil and dat is y lara and yorke and latas does play deyself. is about dam time dat we use d rankin ting mentality for d team benefit.

Dis "young team" we have jus not good. plain and simple. when dey get good den we could drop latas and co. Until den .....

if we at least want to reach a lil further in d qualifiers den we HAVE to bring back latas and dem.

More shit from another shit hound!

If not stern then who?  If stern is only scoring against goat sides, who the rest scoring against?  stern seeing shit de coach doing, hell ray Charles could see the shit he doing and Ray dead!  Drop stern and only bring him back if you have people to provide service, just examine the assness in that statement and then put yuhself in a big posie!  Man you talk more tata than even peg!

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »
Exactly my point!

You need to make up your mind what you really saying, yuh name Mc Same or what? First you say Latas is the man to rectify the situation now you saying he may or may not.

No one trying to shake your confidence in anything, I just don't like partisan and hypocritical people. Don't get me wrong it's just not you, but a lot of people on here who believe that all is well now or will be no matter what the outcome, as long as they support who in charge.

fella, Latas has already wrought changes and as far as I can see we are already having more accomplished players represent T&T now!

As I said latas can instill confidence has the respect of ALL the players and look, we have the return of men who Maturana summarily dismissed for no apparent good reason!  That said the tam is NOT guaranteed to win the remaining games at all, but at least we would have gone down fielding the best available players!

if you disagree with that, then we have nothing more to discuss.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »
well yes ass who rancid.....

everytime somebody post yuh does single out ah sentence den proceed to COMPLETELY miss d point. yuh aint fed up look chupid??

waht sense it makin bringin stern to play wit ah set ah shitong who aint creatin nuttin for d man to score. anybody who watch stern play from long time will acknowledge dat he aint no striker to do no big tricks and make goal outa nuttin....he is a poacher who benefits from scraps, with the occasional supreme goal.

de present team givin stern nuttin....he wastin he time comin back...and we wastin we time callin him back...especially wid d jackass system maturana playin.

he go get away wid scorin against bermuda and dem but not as d competition get harder and defenders get a lil better.

yuh hadda tink a lil bit youngblood....ah tell yuh before, ah have nuttin personal against yuh but yuh gots to stop behavin like a hen man.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 04:59:24 PM »
well yes ass who rancid.....

everytime somebody post yuh does single out ah sentence den proceed to COMPLETELY miss d point. yuh aint fed up look chupid??

waht sense it makin bringin stern to play wit ah set ah shitong who aint creatin nuttin for d man to score. anybody who watch stern play from long time will acknowledge dat he aint no striker to do no big tricks and make goal outa nuttin....he is a poacher who benefits from scraps, with the occasional supreme goal.

de present team givin stern nuttin....he wastin he time comin back...and we wastin we time callin him back...especially wid d jackass system maturana playin.

he go get away wid scorin against bermuda and dem but not as d competition get harder and defenders get a lil better.

yuh hadda tink a lil bit youngblood....ah tell yuh before, ah have nuttin personal against yuh but yuh gots to stop behavin like a hen man.

yuh is ah real bamsee man.  If Stern who has the national record and the highest strike rate among active ballers cannot get the feed to score, it makes sense according to you to leave him out fin favor of others who are less accomplished?  Right ah get yuh point and I am deeplty sorry that I dont major in shit!  Stern scoring goals period....the others are not, anyway..you have to be a fella who used to wear a BIG snow cone cup upside down on yuh hea dwith ah BIG D on it and feel that de D did stand for Diamondtrin..ent?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 05:01:53 PM »
Exactly my point!

fella, Latas has already wrought changes and as far as I can see we are already having more accomplished players represent T&T now!

As I said latas can instill confidence has the respect of ALL the players and look, we have the return of men who Maturana summarily dismissed for no apparent good reason!  That said the tam is NOT guaranteed to win the remaining games at all, but at least we would have gone down fielding the best available players!

I glad that Latas already pick his team for next game, and things already looking up. So there is no argument. Where was he all this time?

Give we a lil insight into what's happening behind the scene nah?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:04:01 PM by elan »

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »
Exactly my point!

I glad that Latas already pick his team for next game, and things already looking up. So there is no argument. Where was he all this time?

Give we a lil insight into what's happening behind the scene nah?

Did I say that he picked his team> I said changes have already been wrought...and if you cant see that then I am sorry as I am not into special education, but just for you I will make an exception, it is obvious his return has something to do with the return of the previously discarded players.  It also seems obvious to me, that Latas is Jack's and our last best hope at the present time to make a positive impact on the team.  It appears to me that maturana has not garnered the confidence of his players and the players have won at least for now.  as they have been called back into the fray.

Comprehend?

as for where he was all the time, that is as assine as diamontrins stupid thesis on Stern John's goal scoring prowess.  It is obvious that jack had other ideas and now that they have failed he has called upon the old stalwarts to right the ship as best they can.

Understand?

1]; } ?>