April 28, 2024, 08:51:32 PM

Author Topic: Milan Derby...  (Read 3733 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Milan Derby...
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
Shame there was no thread created specifically for this game...

1-0 Milan at Half time

Great header by Ronaldinho (about the 37th min)- his first of the season....Both teams playing well- Milan with the edge (fairly reflected by the scoreline)....

It's on FSC now- 2nd half starting in the few minutes
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Milan Derby...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »
link?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »
OK Dinhio 1st of many I hope
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »
Seedorf is one of the BEST midfielders in the WORLD. He is very composed; rarely looses the ball; and his passing is crisp and accurate. WORLD CLASS player!!!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 02:23:42 PM »
cambiasso is a great midfielder also, is just he not flashy but he is very effective at what he does.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »
i haven't been following milan much this season but does anybody know the story about pirlo and nesta...are they both injured, since they both didn't start...also is flamini a regular starter in the first few games of the season?

game done...milan wins 1-0 ;D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 02:29:10 PM »
1-0 final result.

The 2nd half was a bit more of a chess match than the first...

Seedorf, Kaka, Cambiasso and Maicon were the best players on the field today.

Milan with two huge results in the last week.....showing promise.

Happy for Ronaldinho-he looked happy playing today....could be on his way to finding some form.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »
Nice Nice Nice Ronaldinho get he feet wet and did well. Kaka is tears we man just had to get he down steady. Rolls Royce must be make Gatuso engine, and Sheffield steel  he legs shit dat man run miles & pelt blade.
Good news for Inter and Brazil Adriano o his way back. He cause some real trouble when he come on.

seria A Interesting
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 02:34:09 PM »
Great weekend of football.

Milan beat Inter with Dinho doing the business. Kaka look good. Seedorf is a BORSE. Maldini...repeck. Inter side is pressure. Special mention to Cambiasso..for me, he is real class and get M.O.M.

Barcelona won at Espanyol..first time in a long time. NICE.

ah good dey

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »
i haven't been following milan much this season but does anybody know the story about pirlo and nesta...are they both injured, since they both didn't start...also is flamini a regular starter in the first few games of the season?

nesta injured, talk is the injury might be more serious than first thought.  pirlo, i'm not sure.   flamini leave a starting role at arsenal to ride the pine at milan... he might start a few games here and there maybe for tough away trips but i can't see ancelotti fitting him in especially with gattuso fit.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 02:35:12 PM »

Pirlo (thigh injury) is out for 45-60 days..Nesta (back injury) is out for sometime too

Flamini has started 3 out of 5 games I think... He was used as a sub today.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »
Thanks for the info fellas. Starting to follow Serie A again finally.  I finally getting some time here....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 03:17:23 PM »
Seedorf is one of the BEST midfielders in the WORLD. He is very composed; rarely looses the ball; and his passing is crisp and accurate. WORLD CLASS player!!!

You NOW notice dat?   :angel:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »
i real forkin sour i miss this game.

i schedule meh whole weekend around taking in this derby..

load up de links since 2pm and is only ah stick and ah stick.. sopcast crashing.. tvu sticking.. de justintv link not broadcasting.. another link giving me streaming audio but the video frame moving forward once every 2 mins..

daz it yes.. ah really hadda sort out this dish scene once and for all.

ah fed up fighting up with stream every weekend..

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »
Great game.  Good flowing tempo.  Tactical, but with great injection of flair.  If most games in Serie A could be like this.  Ronaldinho had to leave Barca.  Yuh could see that he wants to play and is playing with heart.  He is pressing up front (as is required in Italy), and is definitely getting back to fitness.  He made a 30-40 yard pass to Kaka and raced in to finish the header.  He is definitely getting into shape.  Mourinho will realize that most coaches in this league are sound when it comes to tactics.  On another note: the referee stunk. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:29:20 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
Re: Omar, take a bligh
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 05:23:57 PM »

load up de links since 2pm and is only ah stick and ah stick.. sopcast crashing.. tvu sticking.. de justintv link not broadcasting.. another link giving me streaming audio but the video frame moving forward once every 2 mins..

here take a bligh  ;)

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2331358

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2331296

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2331258

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/2331455

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1972816

To be honest after watching them EPL game, this game remindd me what the besutiful game is all about.

EPL is shit!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:28:19 PM by assrancid »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »

Time Warner has both GolTV & FSC now..yuh getting everything except sky sports. TWC might be worth checking out.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »

To be honest after watching them EPL game, this game remindd me what the besutiful game is all about.

EPL is shit!

Not going so far as to say the EPL is shit.  Serie A is often like taking in ah mass for the dead.  Today was good, but I watch Juve versus Sampdoria yesterday, and that game was shit.  Fiorentina versus Genoa was good.  Hull versus Arsenal was good yesterday.  Serie A is at times TOO much like a chess match.

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 05:34:50 PM »

EPL is shit!

Not going so far as to say the EPL is shit.  Serie A is often like taking in ah mass for the dead.  Today was good, but I watch Juve versus Sampdoria yesterday, and that game was shit.  Fiorentina versus Genoa was good.  Hull versus Arsenal was good yesterday.  Serie A is at times TOO much like a chess match.

ah hear yuh, I find de EPL is ah setta boom kick and hard nosed play, no finesse at all.

giggsy11

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »

EPL is shit!

ah hear yuh, I find de EPL is ah setta boom kick and hard nosed play, no finesse at all.

Yuh must be supporting a team that does play that kind of style.( Bolton, Fulham?)  Actually the EPL has a few skill players who are not all playing for the top 4 teams and those teams play some attractive football.  The quality of football have improved greatly!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 06:50:36 PM »
 ???  Still doh understand how dat ref stannup and watch Flamini ress dah stink elbow on Adriano and didn't call a foul/penalty and issue a card...... ???  He was hard on Inter whole game.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 11:34:51 PM »

here take a bligh  ;)

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2331358

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2331296

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2331258

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/2331455

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1972816

EPL is shit!

thanks, much appreciated.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »
???  Still doh understand how dat ref stannup and watch Flamini ress dah stink elbow on Adriano and didn't call a foul/penalty and issue a card...... ???  He was hard on Inter whole game.

Yeah i was kinda vex about that too, but earlier in the game he had let a similar incident slide with Materazzi and Kaka......so it even out in the end. It was a very good game to watch, both teams exhibited extremely high quality technique and tactics. My side lost in the end, but I was very pleased with the game.

To echo the sentiments above, Kaka, Seedorf, Cambiasso and Maicon were the best on the field. They were a step above in a game that was full of class. Dinho header was BORSE. Special mention to both goalkeepers as well, great games by both. Serie A back with a vengeance, ah love it! (copyright Andre Samuel)
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 11:25:07 AM »

Time Warner has both GolTV & FSC now..yuh getting everything except sky sports. TWC might be worth checking out.

Comcast makin me pay extra for the 2 channels dred. Comcast is mess
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 11:40:56 AM »
Very impressive header from Dinho.  Especially considering that area is BY FAR the weakest part of his game.  I sure maybe he and all was surprised.  Boss goal indeed.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 12:30:01 PM »
Very impressive header from Dinho.  Especially considering that area is BY FAR the weakest part of his game.  I sure maybe he and all was surprised.  Boss goal indeed.

Dinho could real head a ball hoss. In his 2nd to last season at Barca, in particular he had quite a few goals offf his head and was dangerouse at corners and all. I was really surprised casue I always thought de man couldn't head a ball at all.Butin attack he gets up well and really attacks. Underappreciated part of his game cuz he desn't attack crosses enough, but his technique is good. Somehow he is pure shite at winning the ball in the air from goal kicks, dumps etc. Real half hearted attempts and defenders always beat him. But from crosses..he is pressure when he decides to not sit back and watch his own pass. Paradox

couldn't find too many examples on youtube..but from what I've seen, Dinho much better in the air than people seem to realize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euF3sbhdieA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20oLj_gH1Xc
his is number 5 i believe.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »

Dinho could real head a ball hoss. In his 2nd to last season at Barca, in particular he had quite a few goals offf his head and was dangerouse at corners and all. I was really surprised casue I always thought de man couldn't head a ball at all.Butin attack he gets up well and really attacks. Underappreciated part of his game cuz he desn't attack crosses enough, but his technique is good. Somehow he is pure shite at winning the ball in the air from goal kicks, dumps etc. Real half hearted attempts and defenders always beat him. But from crosses..he is pressure when he decides to not sit back and watch his own pass. Paradox

couldn't find too many examples on youtube..but from what I've seen, Dinho much better in the air than people seem to realize.

Thanks.  I definitely bought into the stereotype.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

I remember an announcer in a Barca game 2 seasons ago saying that Ronaldinho was focussing alot on improving his aerial game.  I think he scored a few good ones for Barca in that season, but it's still not a strength I associate with him- secret weapon maybe?   

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »
he dont header much,he scared he bite the ball.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>