April 29, 2024, 07:10:33 AM

Author Topic: Dwight Yorke - What Sunderland supporters think (both sides of the argument)  (Read 2493 times)

Offline laeotaekhun

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I reckon that this row will go on and on.

See what we think about it:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=356966

I reckon that is fair, from both sides.

It would seem, though, that Sir (cur) DY has been less than honest and should be told to "feck off"!

:devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
As some peeps said if there was breech of contract he would b sued. I am sure he thought that he was retired but u know what thought make a man do. As 4 d haters was dey cussin him when he help dem get back 2 d Premiership doubt it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
As some peeps said if there was breech of contract he would b sued. I am sure he thought that he was retired but u know what thought make a man do. As 4 d haters was dey cussin him when he help dem get back 2 d Premiership doubt it

My God do you really work in the Ministry of Education in T&T?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
aye Laeotaekhun
that WHED bloke is spot on ;)
"Can't blame the lad for wanting to play football. Keane isn't picking him for the first team for whatever reason.
I don't have a problem with Yorke playing for his country."

Dwight has every right to play for his Country and if Keane does not like it then dont renew his contract then...simple....no fuss ..............no worries............unnastan?  8)

Now, you will not get ANY argument from me about that guy calling this guy a "Clown" ;D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 10:07:45 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I try to see all points of view but am beginning to question the intelligence of the majority of supporters posting on SMB.  The ones who contend that Yorke has nothing more to offer are the same ones who are unhappy about him playing for T&T.  That just makes no sense.  It's not like he's being treated as an integral part of Sunderland's team so why should he not play for his national team, who actually value his contribution?

As for all the crap about Yorke somehow "conning" SAFC into offering a new contract by making promises he didn't keep, what a load of garbage.  SMB posters talk as though they were all in the room when that contract was negotiated!  Keane himself said that Yorke had promised only to turn out internationally when there was no clash with club commitments. If Yorke is not being played at SAFC, there are no club commitments so playing for T&T does not clash with anything.  I'm running out of patience with those idiots.....
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Idiots abound all over man accusin him of breech of contract and others who vex when u pt dat if dey was really a breech u think he would not have been sued. As 4 where I wukin all I know me eh owe nobody money
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Idiots abound all over man accusin him of breech of contract and others who vex when u pt dat if dey was really a breech u think he would not have been sued. As 4 where I wukin all I know me eh owe nobody money

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I wish I could ah get to post on dah sundahlan forum....I try signing up and it tell me de moderator and dem ban my email address...as if I ever try to sign up before...steeeuuuuppess.  Anyways, dem Cu%$ and dem fail to realize dat it is against FIFA regulations to even try to design ah contract dat would stop ah player from representing his country....But dem blasted ignorant Sunderland fans cyah see dat.....Furthermore, dey talking as if Yorkie doh want to play for Sunderland, and only want to play for TnT....De man jes not getting pick.  And when he fly back de odder day to get sweat, Roy still turn rong and bench him....Dem lads on dah forum goh send up my pressure yes!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Calm dom Kiffy as some of dey own posters say is ah island in d sun sweat so DY should stay and ride pine in Sunderland. Dem seekin dey own interest

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
I wish I could ah get to post on dah sundahlan forum....I try signing up and it tell me de moderator and dem ban my email address...as if I ever try to sign up before...steeeuuuuppess.  Anyways, dem Cu%$ and dem fail to realize dat it is against FIFA regulations to even try to design ah contract dat would stop ah player from representing his country....But dem blasted ignorant Sunderland fans cyah see dat.....Furthermore, dey talking as if Yorkie doh want to play for Sunderland, and only want to play for TnT....De man jes not getting pick.  And when he fly back de odder day to get sweat, Roy still turn rong and bench him....Dem lads on dah forum goh send up my pressure yes!

Take a nice big draw and relax.

No point in worrying about the smb, the wind changes with results and its similar to a lot of boards in that it has a lot of people that only can see one way.  If you care to criticise Keane, the club or certain players on there its "Burn the Witch" time, its full of a lot of people that voted Collins player of the year FFS and think a couple of other players are good. 

Dwight was never going to be involved much for Sunderland this year, so whats the big deal, the only thing I would say is that if it was fronted up to the owners I doubt he would of got another year anyway.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Yorke - What Sunderland supporters think (both sides of the argument)
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »
So get another E mail address! problem solved. elementry.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Yorke - What Sunderland supporters think (both sides of the argument)
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
Ah try dat aready smarty pants....same problem

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »
I totally agree with you. I posted an article(damiangoal) on the sunderland fan 606website and and I received some of the worst abuse from those people. To hell with them! :flamethrower:

1]; } ?>