April 29, 2024, 04:52:14 AM

Author Topic: Please explain..  (Read 4825 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Please explain..
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 04:42:22 PM »
but I still feel the "waggonist" callin is a way of self promotion.  I better than them, cuz I was willin to put out x and y.  INstead of name callin' lewwe try to show love and educate...tell people, yeah, dey does be playin yuh know...yuh mus watch dem sometimes....

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 08:32:42 PM »
but I still feel the "waggonist" callin is a way of self promotion. I better than them, cuz I was willin to put out x and y. INstead of name callin' lewwe try to show love and educate...tell people, yeah, dey does be playin yuh know...yuh mus watch dem sometimes....

WEll you suggesting reforming a Waggonist.. thats fine.. But when The Dont take the reform... What then?.. What Are they called ...? THEY ARE STILL CALLED WAGGONISTS.!!!!!!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 10:10:14 PM »

Allyuh sounding too damn bitter.

You want them in the stadium or not?
U rather they stay home so u cud get a seat?

If allyuh want season tickets what you taking so long to organize it for then.  Doh tell me you waiting on the TTFF to organize season tickets....yuh waiting on them to organize charter flight too?  Dat is a lost cause.  Whatever you want to ensure your loyalty doh count for nutting is to go against the norm and ORGANIZE something so yuh cud coast and make style on the johnny come latelies when you have your autograph jersey or get to bypass lines.
Doh wait for anybody to give you dat else it go never come.
When yuh satisfied with what you have yuh cud just laugh at the waggonists and relax enuff to explain that the man with the dreads is NOT BRIAN WILLIAMS....or whatever other shit they does ask.

1]; } ?>