March 28, 2024, 12:44:20 PM

Author Topic: PALIN JOKES  (Read 1911 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
PALIN JOKES
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:19:10 PM »
The UN leader, while in conversation with her, mentioned that she looks like a woman with good vision...she shot back...yes..I paid a lot of money for these prescription glasses...   
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: PALIN JOKES
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 08:04:43 AM »
A new support group: Alaskan Moose for Palin …. they’ll feel safer with her in Washington!!

here's more
Sarah Palin - White Trash Appeal

1. Be sure to wear a $2.99 banana hair clip (Walmart-style) to your national introduction as V.P.

2. Be sure to wear large hoop or long dangling earrings with business suits to confirm white trash roots.

3. Be sure to participate in beauty pageants where women are treated like objects.

4. Be sure to get pregnant out of wedlock, then elope. Her first child was born 8 months later.

5. Be sure to obstruct teaching sex education in schools thus ensuring underage daughter gets pregnant. Abstinence does not work!

6. Be sure to have a shotgun wedding for daughter who does not have the maturity to chose life partner.

7. Be sure to believe that global warming is not caused by humans (really!).

8. Be sure to run for high office without credentials to do so.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 08:07:00 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »
P = Pathetic
A = Airhead
L = Loser
I = In
N = Nylons
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
Sarah Palin may have heard of Roe vs. Wade, but she thinks that it means a choice between taking a boat or swimming

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »
Sarah Palin may have heard of Roe vs. Wade, but she thinks that it means a choice between taking a boat or swimming
oh gaum Weary
this one take de cake oui :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
buh I STILL find ya givin she too much credit  :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 08:51:43 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: good one   :rotfl:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 04:20:22 AM »
THE POST TURTLE

I was suturing a cut on the hand of a favorite patient and friend of mine, an old Texas rancher who'd caught his hand in a gate while he was working cattle. While I worked, we talked and the conversation came around to Sarah Palin and her bid to be a heartbeat away from being President.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Palin is a post turtle."

Not being familiar with the term, I asked, "What's a post turtle?"

The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you spy a fencepost with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle."

He saw that I looked puzzled, so he continued, "You know she didn't get up there by herself; she doesn't belong up there; she doesn't know what to do while she is up there and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put her up there to begin with!"
BORN TO DO IT

1]; } ?>