April 19, 2024, 02:59:45 PM

Author Topic: Keston Smith (Naps and W Connection)...Has anyone Seen Him Play?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Fellas a coach asked me about this player.  I understand he is in the national U20 pool.  Can I get some feedback on what type of player he is:  technical skills, tactical maturity, athleticism, motivational level.  Is he more of a defender or holding midfielder?  Physical attributes....anything that would give an idea of his talent and ability.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 09:29:27 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keston Smith (Naps and W Connection)...Has anyone Seen Him Play?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »
Played with him at Naps,One of the best DM's in Trinidad right now for his age group. Has played the last 3 years with Naps and 4yrs+ more with Connection, this year he was the Captain of Naps, he is a very simple player, has the basics down very well , He is about 6'3 and is a very commanding figure in the Midfield he can also play as a defender or midfeilder, plays very similary to A Yaya Toure or Keita. A very disciplined player also.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Keston Smith (Naps and W Connection)...Has anyone Seen Him Play?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 12:26:42 PM »
Thanks boss.  Keep the comments coming fellas.  Ah know we have a lot of unofficial scouts and men with an eye for talent here.  Help me out.

1]; } ?>