March 28, 2024, 10:49:50 AM

Author Topic: Sancho to NE Stars  (Read 11673 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sancho to NE Stars
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:35:47 AM »
Brent Sancho signed a contract for the remainder of the season with North East Stars.He just want to keep match fit.But only  he and God alone knows why North East?
He's still contracted with Silverbacks for another year and hope to be playing in Europe sooner rather than later.   
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:07:12 AM by royal »

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
Re: Sancho to NE Sars
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 05:45:57 AM »
Oh dear.  :-\
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 05:48:13 AM »
Well I think it is a smart move. since he playing local de cyah say dey don't know how he performing.  He will be right there in their face.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 05:58:51 AM »
Well I think it is a smart move. since he playing local de cyah say dey don't know how he performing.  He will be right there in their face.

Exactly!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:01:35 AM »

Exactly!!!!

If Akil Edwards making de team. Dey go be dead wrong not to give him ah bligh.  I want to see what excuse de go use den
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 06:01:40 AM »
Good move, keep fit and be close to home were  Maturana   Corneal can see you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 06:29:39 AM »
welcome home Brent
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 07:03:07 AM »
I doubt we will ever see Sancho in a T&T uniform again.  I hope I am wrong but what other explanation is there for him not even getting a look.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 07:04:15 AM »
Inserts Andre Tanker's Greatest Hits Vol 1 into the cd player

Selects track 2

Press Play

Cranks Volume Right Up!!!!

Drums

Flute

Guitar strum

I went awaaaayyyy, I leave and I come back home, I come back to stay, I must see meh waaaaayyy

I went awaaaayyyy, I leave and I come back home, I come back to stay, I must see meh waaaaayyy

I went away looking for another home, tried to run away, run way from my destiny,

In another world, a world that was strange to me, tried to change myself, change my identity

But strong is the power of love, and the power of freedom and the power of blackness fills my heart here

But strong is the power of love, and the power of freedom and the power of blackness fills my heart here

Bam Bam Be Deeyyyyyy

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho to NE Stars
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 07:21:16 AM »
Touches...drop ah smoke fuh meh nah
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 07:53:45 AM »
Watch Stars shine now!  ;D

Brent wants to be back in T&T colours bad, but he believes the 'powers that be' will not let that happen....regardless of how well he is performing for ANY club.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 07:56:31 AM »
 :rotfl:  Touches, boy why yuh high so early in the morning
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 08:02:29 AM »

Exactly!!!!

If Akil Edwards making de team. Dey go be dead wrong not to give him ah bligh.  I want to see what excuse de go use den
:beermug: :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »
Akil Edwards it have men on my travel team better than he.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
How old is Brent Sancho?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »
Touches,

Off football.  That Andre Tanker tune is one of the greatest tunes of all time.  Absolutely under rated artist.  Everytime i hear that song brings back waves of nostalgia

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »
He shoulda go to Joe Public, they need all de help they can get in defence, besides, playing for Joe Public and Jack Warner will enhance his chance to get on the national side.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:26 AM »
Touches,

Off football.  That Andre Tanker tune is one of the greatest tunes of all time.  Absolutely under rated artist.  Everytime i hear that song brings back waves of nostalgia

Peg you wouldnt believe how people does watch me ahow when i jamming dat cd in the office or if I driving.

all kinda comments like..wha kinda music is dat?...who is dat? etc.

Is only people over 30 could appreciate and understand how great the man was.

The other album Wild is a nice collection of tunes too.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 11:06:09 AM »
Welcome home Brent..Yes Stars may not be the best team in T&T..but  players on their team like Guevara and Wolfe have made the national team more than once this year so Stars have been represented on the national frontline.. Brent if this is your only option to remainn fit and stay in competitive shape for the rest of the year then its a good move..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:12:10 AM by Sando prince »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 11:07:28 AM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
Inserts Andre Tanker's Greatest Hits Vol 1 into the cd player

Selects track 2

Press Play

Cranks Volume Right Up!!!!

Drums

Doh forget the tambourine/jingle bells

Flute

Guitar strum

I went away looking for another home, tried to run away, run way from my destiny,

In another world, a world that was strange to me, tried to change myself, change my identity

Bam Bam Be Deeyyyyyy

Is "back home" yuh jammin' dey?....haha...vintage
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:33:54 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »
Well as I type new excuse being sought by d chipmunks and co
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
Touches,
Peg you wouldnt believe how people does watch me ahow when i jamming dat cd in the office or if I driving.
all kinda comments like..wha kinda music is dat?...who is dat? etc.
Is only people over 30 could appreciate and understand how great the man was.
The other album Wild is a nice collection of tunes too.
one can download the MP3's of those albums
here
http://cdbaby.com/found?artist=andre+tanker&soundlike=&style=&album=
or here
http://payplay.fm/andretanker and http://payplay.fm/andretanker2
or here
http://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php?keywords=andre+tanker&x=25&y=5
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:59:25 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 12:49:19 PM »
i think sancho moving back to the PFL was inevitable. best of luck there.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »
De way Brent goin, he might be playin Super League jes now.

Ting is....when dis move was first suggested as an option fuh Brent, real peeps here get on and say how he is a World Cup defender and he deserve to be in England etc.

All a we hope fuh de bess fuh ALL we players, but leh we face it......Brent is not a top class player.  He is a heart and soul man who will give his all every time and we love him fuh it....but it eh no coincidence dat he eh get a contrack overseas.  If Dog wasn't injured in Germany, Brent wouldn't a get a sniff wit de soca warriors eedah.  Of course....he perform to the best of he ability and dat is all we as fans can ask for.  Men sayin he better dan who we have now.  Me eh know bout dat and me eh know if Brent heself would say or feel so.

Good luck Brent in whatever yuh do.  We ALL grateful for the sacrifices you have made for T&T football.  Maybe one day we'll see yuh in National colours again.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »

Ting is....when dis move was first suggested as an option fuh Brent, real peeps here get on and say how he is a World Cup defender and he deserve to be in England etc.

All a we hope fuh de bess fuh ALL we players, but leh we face it......Brent is not a top class player.  He is a heart and soul man who will give his all every time and we love him fuh it....but it eh no coincidence dat he eh get a contrack overseas.  If Dog wasn't injured in Germany, Brent wouldn't a get a sniff wit de soca warriors eedah.  Of course....he perform to the best of he ability and dat is all we as fans can ask for.  Men sayin he better dan who we have now.  Me eh know bout dat and me eh know if Brent heself would say or feel so.

Good luck Brent in whatever yuh do.  We ALL grateful for the sacrifices you have made for T&T football.  Maybe one day we'll see yuh in National colours again.

Palos Sancho smarter, more technical and tactically, and physically equipped than any of our back 6 right now. Yes Lawrence in that too. Watch Lawrence vs Bahrain at the HCS, vs England at Home, watch carefully.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 01:30:48 PM »

Palos Sancho smarter, more technical and tactically, and physically equipped than any of our back 6 right now. Yes Lawrence in that too. Watch Lawrence vs Bahrain at the HCS, vs England at Home, watch carefully.

Wit all due respeck, I tink you conveniently overlookin de shit Sancho does do and has done in de past.

If he was so smart, technical, tactical and physically equipped, he woulda get a contrack by now yuh doh tink?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »

:applause: :applause:Well said Palos.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

If sancho so good why he can't get a decent contract anywhere...the way things going with him, he might end up playing with San Juan or Naps in the SSFL.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh laaawwwddddd Touches the perfect way to end de day....yuh good boy.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>