April 19, 2024, 05:26:48 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs D.Republic Game (08-Oct-08).  (Read 21295 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs D.Republic Game (08-Oct-08).
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »
Greetings people. Good lawd who de warriors play boi, ah side from Fort Lauderdale ah what  :o 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.

Politics

On a different note, ah sorry people, ah know dis might not be of any interest to some of you, but to me and some others here it is, cuz dis is where we eat, pay taxes and take care of our families. To the people that are blessed with the opportunity to vote, please. please, please, don't stick, register to vote and make your vote count. This is a serious times for all of us living in de USA right now, make de right choice people. Ah not telling anyone who to vote for, all I will say is that think carefully and make a smart decision.

You all know by know, Supa & De Enterprise and my entire family are straight up Democrats. I will be damn stupid to vote for that racist, grumpy old man. Yeah ah had to go that rout, cuz de man lost he good head in de debate last night, de man watch an intelligent African American (Obama) and called him "That one". I never liked dat MF, and he made matters even worst last night. Ah sorry, but is better ah vent on de forum and do something stupid and end up in trouble. It is ah rap people, 2 debates and he got torn apart. Den recently dey give up on Michigan, he (Mc Cain) pull out all he people, cuz he say dey cah win in dat state. Let us make dis over before it even start. Register to vote. May de above bless my country of birth (T&T) and de USA.

Doh worry pardner regardless of who is the president of the us. yuh is still SUPA.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
DAAANNGGGG!!!!!!!!  I was joking with myself today.  Fantasy Land Nah!!!!!   I say what if, TNT hit DR 10,  and Guatemala 5 and USA 6.  In my fantasy land I could imagine the next FIFA ranking.   ::)   I could imagine the fear from the other teams in the hex.  I don't know what this means but I don't mind staying in fantasy land.  DAAAAAANGGG!!!!! :P

When is Saturday?  Tomorrow?   :P
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2008, 07:58:20 PM »
1st half squad was the best x1 definitely   but started casual and eventually broke them down... Scotty hat trick was sweet.. a swivel and left foot finish for the first and an audacious Left Wing Volley that caught the keeper off his line... sweeeet goal..  and the 3rd was a real quick feet move to lose his marker and slotted it home...

great game... he was exactly like stern in a 4-5-1   the perfect lone striker... not like Glenn who plays shite when alone

Glenn's hat trick was not as impressive as Scotty's due to DR deflated after ht but goal is goal..so hats off

he was also very casual and wasted 3 sitters...  DR is real shit ... real shit

Latas was very good .... hit the bar and had a very good chance saved...      Birchall was a bundle of energy and showed Leon who de f**king boss is

Selection Headache for Maturana for Saturday....especially if Stern fit

he now have the option of 4-5-1 with Latapy supporting either Stern..Scotty or Glenn(mistake..he cant play the lone striker)

or a 4-4-2 with Either Stern and Scotty....Scotty and Glenn..or Stern and Glenn

if Stern fit like 100% i going with Stern and Latas   if Stern not fit well Scotty and Latas

dont get your head tief either.... this squad playing for the badge and the people...  not for Maturana and Corneal...they are just figure heads...unfortunately they will get the credit if we win

But the true diehards know The 18 Lions of Trinidad and Tobago is the team that will do it...

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »
Greetings people. Good lawd who de warriors play boi, ah side from Fort Lauderdale ah what  :o 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.

Politics

On a different note, ah sorry people, ah know dis might not be of any interest to some of you, but to me and some others here it is, cuz dis is where we eat, pay taxes and take care of our families. To the people that are blessed with the opportunity to vote, please. please, please, don't stick, register to vote and make your vote count. This is a serious times for all of us living in de USA right now, make de right choice people. Ah not telling anyone who to vote for, all I will say is that think carefully and make a smart decision.

You all know by know, Supa & De Enterprise and my entire family are straight up Democrats. I will be damn stupid to vote for that racist, grumpy old man. Yeah ah had to go that rout, cuz de man lost he good head in de debate last night, de man watch an intelligent African American (Obama) and called him "That one". I never liked dat MF, and he made matters even worst last night. Ah sorry, but is better ah vent on de forum and do something stupid and end up in trouble. It is ah rap people, 2 debates and he got torn apart. Den recently dey give up on Michigan, he (Mc Cain) pull out all he people, cuz he say dey cah win in dat state. Let us make dis over before it even start. Register to vote. May de above bless my country of birth (T&T) and de USA.
Just get done watching the JP game.
I am a Vietnam Vet and a Dem. and everyone in my household (5 ah we) voting for Obama.Dat Cryptkeeper not gettin we vote.Read some shyte bout that POW HERO below.Peace !

SUPA, this is a must see.Distribute to Democrat friends.

The first link takes you to the Hooper video. Pause the video on the web page and go down to
Interviews with Colonel Earl Hopper.
There will be five parts. Click on part 1 it will bring up a video screen. When it is done click part 2 and so on.
The second link has the main page with all kinds of stuff about him.
enjoy.
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_hopper_video2.htm
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:50:03 PM by mwanasoka »
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »
lawd what a final score, I love it
Doh take Guatemala, USA and Cuba lightly.
One win at a time and play for goals, anybody know if goal difference comes into play with 2 and 3 place are of equal points?  Or do they look at the head to hard results of 2nd and 3rd place team?

Good for T&T but demoralising for DR

I could recall getting our butt kicked when I was playing under 16 Fatima vs Compre
if I could remember 20 years back we loss 12-1.  I just hang meh head after goal number 4
wondering how come we have to take this.  1987...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:22 PM »
DAAANNGGGG!!!!!!!!  I was joking with myself today.  Fantasy Land Nah!!!!!    I say what if, TNT hit DR 10,  and Guatemala 5 and USA 6.  In my fantasy land I could imagine the next FIFA ranking.   ::)   I could imagine the fear from the other teams in the hex.  I don't know what this means but I don't mind staying in fantasy land.  DAAAAAANGGG!!!!! :P

When is Saturday?  Tomorrow?   :P

Preacher, yuh speaking fuh two ah wee deh paps. When ah man call me an say Trini have 8 goals. I was like, like I have ah gift. ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2008, 09:02:48 PM »
EMan what was the most hat tricks in a TnT match?

As far as I know, the most hat-tricks we have scored in a match is two. Other than today, it happened in a WCQ match against Antigua in 1972. Sammy Llewellyn and Steve David scored hat-tricks that day.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:39 PM »
SM u are so correck dem fellas playin 4 oui d diehards dumbtist and chipmunks eh have nutten 2 do wit dat side. I saw after d game Latas talkin 2 Leon and coachin. A leader is someone who have people following them so dumbtist can say what he want Latas is ah leader he has been takin a walk since Ash Wed as nobody eh followin he
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2008, 09:51:02 PM »
now reach back...scotty played well and his lob was real class to spot the keeper off the line. Latas is still magic.
Birchie showed real intensity and the crowd cud not stop bawling wen he made a bad pass and run down the fella into we half to make the tackle to win back the ball. He still has the biggest heart on the side and we need him just for that.
Glen goals were pretty soft, DR is really total shit. But in the first half yuh cud see the fellas happy to play together. I eh think Pacho have one ass to do with the comraderie (sp?) yuh was seeing there.
Ince still too slow off he line tho.

JP real disappoint.Steupse...but beers flowed nice so cant complain. Nice entertainment for a wed evening
Back in Trini...

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »
1st half squad was the best x1 definitely   but started casual and eventually broke them down... Scotty hat trick was sweet.. a swivel and left foot finish for the first and an audacious Left Wing Volley that caught the keeper off his line... sweeeet goal..  and the 3rd was a real quick feet move to lose his marker and slotted it home...

great game... he was exactly like stern in a 4-5-1   the perfect lone striker... not like Glenn who plays shite when alone

Glenn's hat trick was not as impressive as Scotty's due to DR deflated after ht but goal is goal..so hats off

he was also very casual and wasted 3 sitters...  DR is real shit ... real shit

Latas was very good .... hit the bar and had a very good chance saved...      Birchall was a bundle of energy and showed Leon who de f**king boss is

Selection Headache for Maturana for Saturday....especially if Stern fit

he now have the option of 4-5-1 with Latapy supporting either Stern..Scotty or Glenn(mistake..he cant play the lone striker)

or a 4-4-2 with Either Stern and Scotty....Scotty and Glenn..or Stern and Glenn

if Stern fit like 100% i going with Stern and Latas   if Stern not fit well Scotty and Latas

dont get your head tief either.... this squad playing for the badge and the people...  not for Maturana and Corneal...they are just figure heads...unfortunately they will get the credit if we win

But the true diehards know The 18 Lions of Trinidad and Tobago is the team that will do it...

Sm yuh talking rel sense...i say ah 4 4 2, and stern nd scotty upfront...

i find glen is perform poor under presssure...but then again....we cld describe stern as lazy sumtimes eh...

but say what we hv options...latas is still ah bosss, and he shed ah few pounds on de field today

we going nd dig up Guat...once matshit and tha next one eh fleckk up and put we inexperienced boys in, we shld be good to go...even tho is in Guat. If we get ah starting squad that looks anything like 2day...we digging dem up bad...today was reall coaching..smart...made subs in good timing...

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

all that is drunkeness!

and yea Obama 4 prez!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2008, 11:35:28 PM »
ah yes i like it  ;D 9 nil

That is a record. Previous best result was in 1996, 8-0.

http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/fixtures-results.html?view=matchreport&id=250

didn't we beat Aruba 11-0 once?  I think in the first shell cup when we went on to beat grenada in the final.

Nah, it wasnt in Shell Cup, but we did give Aruba 11, probably back in 1988. Might have been early rounds of Italia 90 qualifying?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2008, 03:10:27 AM »
Your starting 11:

Ince
Hislop
John
Lawrence
Gray
Latapy
Birchall
Daniel
Edwards
Scotland
Yorke

Damn, who woulda thought we'd see this again. Stern John not in reserve - still injured?

maybe he getting ah rest for Saturday.

He was never going to play. The strain isn't fully rested
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2008, 03:17:45 AM »
DAAANNGGGG!!!!!!!!  I was joking with myself today.  Fantasy Land Nah!!!!!   I say what if, TNT hit DR 10,  and Guatemala 5 and USA 6.  In my fantasy land I could imagine the next FIFA ranking.   ::)  

Nice...but whether we hit them 10, 5 and 6 or win each match 1-0 on a flukey own goal, a keeper drop ball and a offside header the FIFA ranking will be de same. I know that is not your point, but I'm just saying...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2008, 04:54:58 AM »
Touches yuh ent get a new computer yet  ???

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2008, 05:01:35 AM »
from all the reports, it seems like the team have a nice vibe.
The opposition was poor, but on paper, this is the strongest team we had at our disposal since the Paraguay game?
I feel them fellas going and play how they used to, Pacho as one man say is a figurehead to an extent. It very clear that he dont really have control over the team anymore. I feel he might be replaced in Nov after we beat Cuba to confirm our place in the Hex....

Just having Latapy in the team inspires our players, plus presents a prep nightmare for Guat and USA to a lesser extent.
Come on fellas, the vibes improving, a draw in Guatemala on Sat will be very welcome...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2008, 08:23:41 PM »
Tanx Jah Gol......

Appreciate de higlights.  Keep dem coming

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
"no slouch in de couch" yes  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
Highlights

Respect. This Saunders reporter style real kicksy dread...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2008, 06:03:27 AM »
Weary...I also saw Latas give Keon Daniel a full earfujj when he ( latas) came off...latas sat next to keon and for 30 mins he just kept chatting with hand movements to the pitch....lessons...i also saw when he took leon and had a long chat also...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2008, 06:25:48 AM »
Weary...I also saw Latas give Keon Daniel a full earfujj when he ( latas) came off...latas sat next to keon and for 30 mins he just kept chatting with hand movements to the pitch....lessons...i also saw when he took leon and had a long chat also...

daiz the kinda thing we neeeed....and i sure keon glad for that advice and will try his best to learn from the master.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2008, 06:54:40 AM »
Highlights

thanx bro. suprise fuentes didnt have some up

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2008, 07:30:47 AM »
ah yes i like it  ;D 9 nil

That is a record. Previous best result was in 1996, 8-0.

http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/fixtures-results.html?view=matchreport&id=250

didn't we beat Aruba 11-0 once?  I think in the first shell cup when we went on to beat grenada in the final.

Nah, it wasnt in Shell Cup, but we did give Aruba 11, probably back in 1988. Might have been early rounds of Italia 90 qualifying?
         Are you sure about that?i was the Coach of T&T and if my memory serves me right we did beat Aruba in the Arima Velodrome 11-0,it was in 89,Elliot Allen got called back to the Strike Squad after that game.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
BM boi dat is we new leader d fella d dumbtist has been takin a walk since Ash Wed nobody was followin he
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>