March 28, 2024, 06:49:37 PM

Author Topic: My Sympathies to ManU and Arsenal Fans  (Read 2392 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
My Sympathies to ManU and Arsenal Fans
« on: September 10, 2005, 03:49:23 PM »
Scorecard
CHELSEA 2 vs Sunderland 0

Middlesborough 2 vs Arsenal 1

Manchester United 1 vs Man city 1

Tottenham 0 vs Liverpool 0

Man city is the dark horse this year- of course for 2nd spot.
Chelsea and the others.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
Re: My Sympathies to ManU and Arsenal Fans
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 04:52:38 PM »
Injunchile: Man Shitty will finish as a mid table team this year. The EPL will be decided between Chelski and utd this year. Utd totally dominated Shitty today, who were lucky to get a result at all. Remember Utd still have a game in hand as well...

As for Assnal, I cyar hear from their fans at all... They used to be real boisterous but now you better off hearing a mouse fart than hearing from one called Palos or Touches. Yuh still cyar count them out though because Wenger will buy big in January...

Prediction: Papa Bouba Diop will transfer from Fulham this January and he will be an excellent addition to anybody's midfield, and if Assnal buy him, they will rapidly improve...

Seeker

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 05:00:30 PM »
I agree with you about Papa Bouba Diop- the man not only have height, Size and talent , He also reads the game very well and has football intelligence.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 05:20:58 PM »
So wait....not even 6 game in a 40 game season play yet and man have a setta chats now?

Actually...when yuh think bout it...not surprising at all because dis will most likely be de only opportunity fuh dem to talk.  Except of course IF dey beat de likes of Charlton, Sunderland, Wigan, West Brom etc.  ;D

Yuh want prediction?

Once again...Man Boo wins NADAS!!!  RIEN!!!!  NUTTING!!!  Not EPL, Not Champions League (won't even make the quarters), Not FA Cup, Not even League Cup.  NUTTING!!

Chelsea will be formidable as usual (at least as usual since Abramovich).  They might even make CL semis.

Arsenal rebuildin but will still finish top 2 in EPL.  Will flop as usual in CL.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 05:46:21 PM »
From what I see today.. it will be tough for Ars to be 2nd..the way I see it is Chelski on top and battle for 2nd below.. doh discount the Spurs to mix it up to.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 07:31:36 PM »
I now come home just to check the scores....

Alyuh please excuse my absence.Saturdays I have class whole day then is sweat and party.

I cyar make no comment because I ent see any games.

But doe frighten truthseeker.....Just like Panama yuh gettin Nuttin but moral victories!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 05:29:07 AM »
Yuh right bout arsenal breds, dem in ah mess right now!

chelsea going and win de league, de only team dat have a chance tuh stop them is man utd (and i am not even a manu fan).  Tottenham go come in good for champions league and liverpool go round off de top four!

arsenal might squeeze in ah fifth place provided henry score ah bag ah goal, and de sixth place is between bolton and charlton!

I HAVE SPOKEN....lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 08:01:08 AM »
From what I see today.. it will be tough for Ars to be 2nd..the way I see it is Chelski on top and battle for 2nd below.. doh discount the Spurs to mix it up to.

Arsenal as usual playing some stylish football and as a neutral I like that. With Henry, Lunberg, Sol back they will be ok for EPL but CL no way. I will also say that it is time to say thank you too Bergkam. One of my faves but now its time to build. Look for Wenger to slowly introduce Helb or Reyes behind Henry and introduce Quency out wide or even up front.
ManU looking like a team trying to fit players into positions, they look disorganized, but Fergie will get it right soon. That does not mean they have what it takes to win things.
Chelski will continue to bore people to death but they should take the title base on depth and efficency alone.
Tottenham is the dark horse and look for them to do better than Pool.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Skoobibloo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 09:00:22 AM »
Hey why don't you want to know how we got on???  ???
Now we have 2 of your boys playing for us...you should know the score!!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 09:07:37 AM »
All allyuh men who still writing off city getting tie up. Them men on a 13 game unbeaten streak since Pearce take over, the defence solid now and Andy Cole will score regardless of who around him. I call them from early as a dark horse. the departure of SWP will do for them what Rooney did to Everton, men want to prove they is not a one man side. If Robbie Fowler manage to be half as good as he was, they guaranteed to be in Europe...

And Spurs guaranteed top 4...a side in red wiill lose out from the big 4.

P.S. Keep an eye on Villa too...Baros and Phillips looking like a deadly combo with points to prove...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 09:24:52 AM »
Arsenal still had spells when they looked like the deadliest team in football. They just didn't have Henry to finish.

Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY in the EPL looks as good as Arsenal when they are on their game. They had the defense bamboozled with an abundance of slick passing.

It would take anyone a long time to regroup after losing a player of Viera's calibre.
If Makele goes down, then let's see how good Chelsea looks.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 09:37:29 AM »
Good point with the Makelele thing...all them clean sheets could turn into 1-1 draws...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 09:46:34 AM »
Essien coulfd fill in for Makalele and do an equally good job, I think.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 03:13:41 PM »
Yeah Essien role is to complement Lampard and Makalele as the only true all-rounder in that midfield but Mourinho has said that he will use him as cover for Makalele because he is so strong and athletic.

For Ghana he plays with Appiah and them Ghanian guys I know regard him as a defensive midfielder who does the dirty work while Appiah is the playmaking boss.

He has also played jsut about every position across the back and in midfield for Lyon and Ghana.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>