March 28, 2024, 05:53:53 PM

Author Topic: Hopeful Supporters forever?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Hopeful Supporters forever?
« on: October 12, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »
      Firstly I must say a big Congratulations to Our Warriors for playing a game very reminiscent of the game against Sweden in the World Cup - same 0-0 draw same 10 men same grit and determination, and an even more hostile environment!! What I am going to type below is what I am sure most people in Trinidad have re-iterated and I think we all need to hope and pray that it happens (but this is T&T and it may not and we will forever be heart attack prone die-hard supporters):

(1) Fire Maturana immediately let Latapy be an official Player/Coach. The reason we played as well last night was ALL because of Yorke, Latas and OUR REAL TEAM. (Not the under 23 youths who not ready that Maturana had played before). Apart from Keyeno Thomas we started with 10 of our OFFICIAL 2006 Heroes and that is how it should have always been!! (Scotland, Wolfe and Ince were un-used subs in the World Cup, but you can see class is class with them, especially the great Clayton Ince). A real different and better team than vs. the US where we played with players who are just not ready yet.

(2) Against the USA on Wednesday, let Latas be a sub and in that way let him determine if he needs to come on later on in the game and at least make the strategies and call the shots and yell motivational shouts at the players etc. like a real coach from the line, not like the mute Matu shit hong. (The man was in Guatemala last night and you would think he can speak Spanish, but why was he NEVER cussing or getting on bad for the shit refereeing last night!! You would have thought that a lot of Puta Madre comments would be shouted out by him especially when Cyd Gray got erroneously sent off) but like the friggin man is a horse whisperer or something! Go back to your horses in Colombia Matu horse hong! At least Latas would know if he needs to come on and when and more importantly tell Yorke different strategies and most of all be able to speak ENGLISH. Maybe Latas can train Anton Corneal how to shout and speak too since Anton himself like he afraid to yell at the players during the game or talk... maybe Matu man will beat him with he horse whip!!?? Idiots they are!!

(3) Apart from the starters last night, we have our official striker Kenwyne Jones to come back and play, and our reliable Aurtis Whitley. Other than that Keon Daniel, Khaleem Hyland and one or 2 other players should play too especially if Latas not playing or starting. Other than that, keep the team (The REAL team) from last night.

(4) Aklie Adams and all the other youngsters let them play plenty in the U-23 team (make one if we don't have one) I see the U-20 team plays in the PFL which is very good for cohesion and will be a good force when they move up to the seniors but all other players on the Warriors team, the force ripe ones that Maturana threw on the team when he dissed our real Warriors should probably be on an U-23 or at least a T&T B team if possible. So most of the fellas who were not ready but yet played for us (and embarrassed us) against England earlier this year would be on that team. Then in the coming months choose one or 2 of them to maybe promote for the senior team for later games next year.

(5) I hope we have a good right back defender for Cyd. Where is Silvio Spann or Atiba Charles? Carlos Edwards is great there but I personally think we waste his winger talents and running capability when he plays right back we need him on the right flank or more forward, not only for defense. So let's pray we have a good right back at least for the US game, and Edwards could play ahead as his normal position.

(6) We have to keep our real players from last night and slowly transition the others. Keon Daniel, Highland and maybe Darryl Roberts and 1 or 2 others are really the only ones to talk about that apart from them we NEED the real 2006 team aka last night's team. I think the young goal keepers are good back up to Ince as well. The TTFF will prove true idiots the stand the test of time if they let go any of the players from our team last night after the USA game. Just one man to let go - that is Matu mute man! And NEVER ever discard Birchall again, he is one of the best defensive midfielders/utility players we ever had.

So I know that most of my points may not come to fruition but I can at least hope...

A hopeful Warrior forever?

See you all in the Stadium on Wednesday hoping to see the real team again.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hopeful Supporters forever?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »
Silvio now get a lil came let he get some games under he belt. It have Digivup next mth let fellas wit dey knife go b in ah knife fight WCQ is gun fight 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hopeful Supporters forever?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 10:10:47 PM »
     Well Silvio is now back so let's see...

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

1]; } ?>