April 18, 2024, 02:41:37 PM

Author Topic: Silvio recalled by Trinidad.  (Read 19516 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Silvio recalled by Trinidad.
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »
Dem players should know better dan to fall for dis double de wages ting.

Dey should know dat Jack mean NET...which could mean anyting.

I could jes see it now.. (All prices in US$)

Players match fee + $5,000

Player insurance - $3,000

Airfare - $1,000

Meals, Accomodation & Ground Transportation - $800

Training Balls, Gatorade, Uniforms, & Nets - $500

NET TOTAL =  - $300

Double players match fee = -$600

Jackula to Players.....aaaaa...lll...yyyyuuuuhhhh oooooooooowe meeeeehhhhhhh US$600 EACH!

LOL....
Two islands are better than one.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »
Plenty people talking about putting glenn on the wing and stuff like that, but allyuh forgetting that we need wing players who can track back defensively!!

That is why keon daniel was on the bench and anton wolfe played!!

That is why kevaughn connell cant see this side!!

So please factor that in when allyuh "picking" de team.

Daryl roberts, in my opinion will be the man on the left, and they going with spann and carlos on de right.  If Touches only right about his Telesford prediction, then we in serious trouble!!ah love it!!
Dre, Osie is ah very good defender breds, maybe even better than most we have available. the thing is the coaches has been playing dude out of position, and he ails @ his midfield role, but as ah defender he's quite capable.

did you see the bermuda game, he actually played the wing back position and did an amazing job of it.

on ah lighter note. jack warner more scared than all the forumites put together, of us making the hex.  right now he shaking more than ah maple leaf in the in the middle of fall,Bc he sponsorship dollars going down the gully on ah cardboard raft @ ah rapid pace so he promising all kinda ting to whoever could rescue it.

isn't them the same fellas that was greedy and too old to represent we and we going with the youths and ah few of the WC players.....ya di  ya di ya di ya di yaaa!             anyway  good luck warriors.                                  positive.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 02:25:11 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »
wow am back didnt i tell u ppl dem young fellas is shit ????? did i not say de old men will come back??? and what alyuh did not cuss me and say i doh no wat i talking bout??? will u all believe me if i said imps is shit and dey better start back marvin ...
bajanscout

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »
on ah lighter note. jack warner more scared than all the forumites put together, of us making the hex.  right now he shaking more than ah maple leaf in the in the middle of fall,Bc he sponsorship dollars going down the gully @ ah rapid pace so he promising all kinda ting.

Huh?  ???
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2008, 02:22:35 PM »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2008, 02:28:15 PM »
wow am back
:-[
Please forumite! ignore this fella and lewwe continue on the topic, BC yuh dun know he doh have no positive input to add to the dicourse. just let him brea! when he tired he go stop.                                     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Soccer Lover

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2008, 03:14:09 PM »
Can I ask you how many times have you represented your country? ??? ??? You people that find fault and criticize if given the opportunity cannot and would not do better. Until you could wear the red black and white and do the country proud Kiss SILVIO SPANN'S BLACK @#*

Waste of airfare and air miles.

Silvio gorn tru, he blight with a capital B.

He have no speed and he does not tackle. His best position is center mid.

He own manager say he down of late.

Free kick to take in front of who...Latapy, Yorke, Birchall or Daniel?

Carlos best game for TT in this campaign was in that right back slot...yuh will have to be a imps to move or replace him.

I real hurting me to type this...but I putting Telesford infront of he.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
Last hex we didn't struggle to get out of the first round like we doing now , is the second round that we had to fight to get through .

Actually, not true.

Like yuh fuhget de game we nearly lorse against St Vincent when dey had we on de ropes wit a 1-0 lead and 2 subs save we.  Hector Sam equalize late in de game (past de 80th minute) & den Angus Eve score de winner in extra time to send we thru to de Hex.

If St Vincent did manage to hold on to de lead, it woulda be dem instead a we in de Hex.

CHECK DE PLAYERS WHO DID PLAY DAT GAME

Actually, true .
Palos wham yuh bunning some hard ting or wha ...Yuh eh hear what ah say, the 'last hex' 
After we beat SVD to go throught to the 'hex' (ah highlight wha yuh say ) ;D we came out of the first round pretty easy.It was the last round we had to fight all de way to Bahrain.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:47 PM »
I hope dem players steups loud when dey hear bout d double wages
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »
[
Gyasi Joyce?

Or

Silvio Spann?

But that comparison does not make sense as of right now..cause it looks liek Spann is getting recalled to fill in a position in the starting lineup and joyce spot is on the bench..so how is he replacing Joyce?

All that mathematics you did still could not help Spann today?..but am just an armchair coach and so called wannabe expert so what do i know ..Spann didnt have to be rushed back today to prove to us that he aint ready yet lol..You still have not answered my question..Is Spann the best RB (A psoition he does not even normally play) T&T have after Carlos and Edwards?...But saywha de man was part of the 2005 and 2006 squad so leh we give he, Sancho, wise and Jack a chance nah...Allyuh want allyuh w-w-w warriors !! take allyuh warriors !!  8)

Cyd Gray = starting right back

Joyce = cover for Cyd Gray aka substitute right back

Cyd Gray got red carded, so 11-1 = 10

The team therefore needed to consolidate so (10-1, Latapy (offensive midfielder) +1, Leon (substitute defensive midfielder) = 10

Total = 0-0

Next game, No Cyd.....but we need a starting right back

Gyasi Joyce < Silvio Spann

AKA

Silvio Spann > Gyasi Joyce

Therefore, (=if Carlos Edwards does not start at Right Back against USA), Silvio Spann = Starting Right Back

All that mathematics you did still could not help Spann today!!..but am just an armchair coach and so called wannabe expert so what do i know ..Spann didnt have to be rushed back today to prove to us that he aint ready yet lol..You still have not answered my question..Is Spann the best RB (A position he does not even normally play) T&T have after Carlos and Edwards?...But saywha de man was part of the 2005 and 2006 squad so leh we give he, Sancho, wise and Jack a chance nah...Allyuh want allyuh w-w-w warriors !! take allyuh w-w-warriors !!   8)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:11:41 PM by Sando prince »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2008, 08:49:27 PM »
Both of our wingbacks were horrible!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »
Its about time.  The men on my signature play their hearts out.  Now we missing Kelvin Jack to stabalize the Goalkeeper  positive if Ince gets injured.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2008, 08:50:47 PM »
All that mathematics you did still could not help Spann today!!..but am just an armchair coach and so called wannabe expert so what do i know ..Spann didnt have to be rushed back today to prove to us that he aint ready yet lol..You still have not answered my question..Is Spann the best RB (A psoition he does not even normally play) T&T have after Carlos and Edwards?...But saywha de man was part of the 2005 and 2006 squad so leh we give he, Sancho, wise and Jack a chance nah...Allyuh want allyuh w-w-w warriors !! take allyuh warriors !!   8)

Like yuh vex we win wit Spann in de line up or wha?   8)

And de ting is....yuh woulda tink a man like you woulda be happy a South Man actually get to play on de team... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »
Can I ask you how many times have you represented your country? ??? ??? You people that find fault and criticize if given the opportunity cannot and would not do better. Until you could wear the red black and white and do the country proud Kiss SILVIO SPANN'S BLACK @#*

Waste of airfare and air miles.

Silvio gorn tru, he blight with a capital B.

He have no speed and he does not tackle. His best position is center mid.

He own manager say he down of late.

Free kick to take in front of who...Latapy, Yorke, Birchall or Daniel?

Carlos best game for TT in this campaign was in that right back slot...yuh will have to be a imps to move or replace him.

I real hurting me to type this...but I putting Telesford infront of he.

Spanner?... ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »
He eh play worse than Edwards y was he on d field?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »
He eh play worse than Edwards y was he on d field?
We in real trouble in dem full back positions. At least central defence have Julius and Hislop and Telesford to step in when Tallest dem gone. When Cyd and/or Avery hang up de boots, we in a mess.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »
We in a hot mess we betta groom who ever playin dem position in d under 20 and under 17 teams

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2008, 12:54:17 AM »
Silvio boy yuh let mih down... once elected ah was going tuh put yuh in mih cabinet.  Right now ah doubt yuh even making side cupboard.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2008, 04:33:20 AM »
Our whole defence with the exception of lawarence was abbysmal! spann needs to forget local football, no disrespect to silvio,but he slow like moracoy.

aklie edwards on the other hand have the potential to be ah great wing back, but he needs to go to either germany or italy and learn his position under the masters of defence.

i was ah huge fan of maturana , but this fella just losing my support as the days go by. could you imagine if birchall didn't play how many goals we would've conceded. how yuh go leave out avery and telesford who are proven defenders.

ah getting fedup of this coaches mad crazy head strong selection. like jason scotland who did absolutly nothing all game . he didn't  challenge the defence once !

he can't penetrate BC he too dogone slow, he took ah shot out side the 18 yard box when he had enough room to advance on the keeper!

the man have no right to play the lone striker position, BC he not a creative striker, not taking any thing away from scotty , he's @ best an opportunist but in no wise creative, and we need much more creativity up front.  thank yuh God by your grace kenwyne will be back soon.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2008, 08:06:04 AM »
i was ah huge fan of maturana , but this fella just losing my support as the days go by. could you imagine if birchall didn't play how many goals we would've conceded. how yuh go leave out avery and telesford who are proven defenders.

Ah ask in another thread if any one knew why Avery was left out....I keep thinking he was injured and we eh know, cuz he didn't have 2 yellows coming into this.....but please, please doh tell mih Maturana leave he out just so, just so...like Lawrence against the US, for no reason....nah man....ah cyar make dat thought cross mih mind...there MUST be a logical, rational reason....

But ah glad to see yuh eh fraid to admit as one of Maturana's fiercest defenders yuh realise he does do some real, real tata...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »
Well Brown u know it go b a cold day in hell b4 we know y Avery eh play

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2008, 08:12:27 AM »
Silvio boy yuh let mih down... once elected ah was going tuh put yuh in mih cabinet.  Right now ah doubt yuh even making side cupboard.

:rotfl: 
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2008, 08:16:32 AM »
Some of allyuh chupid or what.  Spann shut down the left side with Beasley etc.  And he knows when to run up in the attack causing the US defense to mis-mark men and created scoring chances.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2008, 08:34:09 AM »
Some of allyuh chupid or what.  Spann shut down the left side with Beasley etc.  And he knows when to run up in the attack causing the US defense to mis-mark men and created scoring chances.

Like somebody ask me...yuh was watching thee thee tv upside down ah wah. Spann get beat ah couple times and he ent lock down no Beasley. I like Spann and ah realle big him up before thee game but last night he was in ah mess.  :-\
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2008, 09:04:11 AM »
I doh find Spann play well but not as bad as some making it out to be, especially considering he barely had a chance to train with the squad.  At the end of the day he wasn't responsible for any goals (it was Lawrence who made a clumsy challenge when he should have cleared when Altidore overpush the ball on his run to the top of the box) so I can live with his performance.  More importantly I think he did better than Joyce probably would have done and it allowed us to keep Carlos in a more advanced role which obviously paid dividends for us as he had a great game.

The real question is why did Avery get benched for Aklie Edwards who got so badly exposed the last time we played the U.S.  That was like playing with a time bomb about to go off and with a little less luck could have been disastrous.  Hopefully it was some minor injury and not some petty discipline thing with Maturana like he call him "Pancho" instead of "Pacho" or "tu" instead of "usted".  We need Avery back on the team NOW Edwards is NOT ready yet and we will pay the price for starting him against better teams if/when we make the Hex.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »

The real question is why did Avery get benched for Aklie Edwards who got so badly exposed the last time we played the U.S.  That was like playing with a time bomb about to go off and with a little less luck could have been disastrous.  Hopefully it was some minor injury and not some petty discipline thing with Maturana like he call him "Pancho" instead of "Pacho" or "tu" instead of "usted".  We need Avery back on the team NOW Edwards is NOT ready yet and we will pay the price for starting him against better teams if/when we make the Hex.

heh heh heh.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2008, 09:17:23 AM »
Some of allyuh chupid or what.  Spann shut down the left side with Beasley etc.   And he knows when to run up in the attack causing the US defense to mis-mark men and created scoring chances.

If you din say dis I woulda swear I was watchin ah different game from everybody else oui.  De friggin right flank on de other hand was horribly defended.  Imaging Heduk havin all da space eveytime dong de right an man raggin on Spann!! 

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2008, 09:27:33 AM »
I doh find Spann play well but not as bad as some making it out to be, especially considering he barely had a chance to train with the squad.  At the end of the day he wasn't responsible for any goals (it was Lawrence who made a clumsy challenge when he should have cleared when Altidore overpush the ball on his run to the top of the box) so I can live with his performance.  More importantly I think he did better than Joyce probably would have done and it allowed us to keep Carlos in a more advanced role which obviously paid dividends for us as he had a great game.

Avery was in the stand with Cornell so i am 100% sure he was injured...no way he would m iss a match of this importance

Also ease off Spann.. first game back with the national team since feb and he arrived late monday night.. yes he could have played better at RB which he has done before... but he is better RB and LB quality than Kern Cupid..Kareem Smith..A.Edwards..O.Telesford..A.Farrier

not saying he hadda start but he will certainly push Cyd and that is good competition

Also he can play anywhere in the mid...so he is very versatile

He will only get better.... Come on Spanner

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2008, 10:14:54 AM »
He had betta b injured because real dotishness if he get drop

1]; } ?>