April 23, 2024, 01:13:50 PM

Author Topic: Call it profiling but....  (Read 3100 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Call it profiling but....
« on: October 13, 2008, 05:45:58 PM »
is it ALL latinos and mediterainian players that dive n flop n bwa n roll around?

from mexico to argentina

spain portugal italy

some big club african players (drogba)

and several other mediterainian countries

i am sick of it
sick sick sick

FIFA can clampdown on it

FINES simply put fines

coachs and players only do what they can get away with,

i mean they had to have a law that you had to wear shin pads for your own safety

very simply if yuh dive and its is challeneged by the other side and reviewed fine d club/country n player

simple pimple

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
Re: Call it profiling but....
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 05:54:28 PM »
ugly scenes...

it mus have room for "human error" in football...

NO!!! TO GOAL LINE techNOlogy!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 02:11:04 PM by kaisocagoals »
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »
is it ALL latinos and mediterainian players that dive n flop n bwa n roll around?

from mexico to argentina

spain portugal italy

i am sick of it
sick sick sick

FIFA can clampdown on it

FINES simply put fines

i mean they had to have a law that you had to wear shin pads for your own safety

very simply if yuh dive and its is challeneged by the other side and reviewed fine d club/country n player

simple pimple

yuh bring up a big topic dey jed.....i really sick of this diving thing, i say to review it and fine men accordingly after the game....and dem who does get dey lil foul and act like foot break or dey get shot? dey should come up with a rule dat if yuh don't jump up one time after yuh get kick, then yuh sit out for a 10 minutes or something, watch and see how much men jump and playing with break ankle and all kinda thing just to stay in de game.
ah know it kinda ridiculous eh but oh gorm man ah really tired of de diving and play acting.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »
i dunno boy, but i feel what i see from the Guatemalans is the worst. Them men falling, holding they head and rolling almost every play.  Daiz real unsportsmanlike behavior dread, big man not suppose to be getting on liek panty so.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline kaisocagoals

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »

from mexico to argentina

spain portugal italy

i am sick of it
sick sick sick

FIFA can clampdown on it

FINES simply put fines

simple pimple

yuh bring up a big topic dey jed.....i really sick of this diving thing, i say to review it and fine men accordingly after the game....and dem who does get dey lil foul and act like foot break or dey get shot? dey should come up with a rule dat if yuh don't jump up one time after yuh get kick, then yuh sit out for a 10 minutes or something, watch and see how much men jump and playing with break ankle and all kinda thing just to stay in de game.
ah know it kinda ridiculous eh but oh gorm man ah really tired of de diving and play acting.

ah hear yuh.. and ah could agree wid dat...

No to Diving...

but it mus have room for error in de game man... otherwise is Tennis... wid some skills and beats in between...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »
Diving is in the eye of the beholder.

De biggest diver in de history of de game wasn't a Latino, or a Mediterranean, or a African....it was a German.

Alan Shearer dive in de World Cup.

Closer to home, few does dive more dan Andre Toussaint. But because he Trini...de reason he on de grung so often is because he "weak".

Stern does dive.

Latas does dive.

Yorkie does dive.

EVERYBODY does dive.

But ah go hear de refrain...."yeah...but we not as bad as dem"

::)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kaisocagoals

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »

De biggest diver in de history of de game wasn't a Latino, or a Mediterranean, or a African....it was a German.

Closer to home, few does dive more dan Andre Toussaint. But because he Trini...de reason he on de grung so often is because he "weak".

Stern does dive.

Latas does dive.

Yorkie does dive.

EVERYBODY does dive.

Leave Klinsmann out of dis...  ;D

a la Wenger... ;)...  ah never see Latas dive... never... ever... NEVER EVER... I'm not saying that it may not have ever happen.. I just didn't see this...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »
Dem German diving long time and really were the masters at it.
Portugal take it to another level with Figo & the rest that followed.
As for Guatemala, Honduras etc well its just over the top.
Me I blame the referees when I watch the Argentina league dem Ref
only jogging by and telling men to get up. They eh stopping the game
at all. Most quality Refs can tell when someone genuinely hurt.
Then again FIFA could do something about it. If you down and the
stretcher have to come on, you stay off the field for 3 minutes before reentry.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline kaisocagoals

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »
Dem German diving long time and really were the masters at it.
Portugal take it to another level with Figo & the rest that followed.
As for Guatemala, Honduras etc well its just over the top.
Me I blame the referees when I watch the Argentina league dem Ref
only jogging by and telling men to get up. They eh stopping the game
at all. Most quality Refs can tell when someone genuinely hurt.
Then again FIFA could do something about it. If you down and the
stretcher have to come on, you stay off the field for 3 minutes before reentry.

sense... but that "sin bin" strategy is not football...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 07:33:20 PM »

Stern does dive.

Latas does dive.

Yorkie does dive.

EVERYBODY does dive.

... roll yuh eyes all yuh want, but that is precisely the point.  Everybody does play long ball but largely only England gets criticized for it... fair or foul.

Bottomline is that is mostly latin players love tuh flop and roll arung.  Conversely, because of the footballing culture in England (since we talking about them) diving and flopping is largely derided so EPL players don't do it nearly to the extent that you see it happening in Serie Agua and La Agua.

The one who does it the most... look at his ethnicity... and look just how he stands out.

Drogba in ah league by heself.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »
Watch meh, meh boy eh no diver. The man had a bad knee and Rio Ferdinand does only want to kick him on it, so to Gallas and Carragher, so to protect heself he does go down a little early.
See in the Champions League last year Benitez tell him to stop diving and they got punished.

So leave meh boy ahlone.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 06:18:29 AM »
Watch meh, meh boy eh no diver. The man had a bad knee and Rio Ferdinand does only want to kick him on it, so to Gallas and Carragher, so to protect heself he does go down a little early.
See in the Champions League last year Benitez tell him to stop diving and they got punished.

So leave meh boy ahlone.

you probably the same type ah person who believe d pnm n d unc ain't tief nuttin from nobody

somebody please go you tube n pull up the worst divers vids n post them here

then look for the drogba diving vid n post that

is one thing to ride a tackle and another to fold up like timarie when breeze blow hard on d savanah

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 06:27:37 AM »

Stern does dive.

Latas does dive.

Yorkie does dive.

EVERYBODY does dive.

... roll yuh eyes all yuh want, but that is precisely the point.  Everybody does play long ball but largely only England gets criticized for it... fair or foul.

Bottomline is that is mostly latin players love tuh flop and roll arung.  Conversely, because of the footballing culture in England (since we talking about them) diving and flopping is largely derided so EPL players don't do it nearly to the extent that you see it happening in Serie Agua and La Agua.

The one who does it the most... look at his ethnicity... and look just how he stands out.

Drogba in ah league by heself.

Yuh forgetting de other Olympic diver...... from Portugal, ah go call he name cause I support he team!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 12:38:18 PM »
Yuh forgetting de other Olympic diver...... from Portugal, ah go call he name cause I support he team!

Forgetting?  Nah dread...read again. 

Yuh fuhget is "latin" players we talking about.  Who else yuh think ah referring to there?

... I throw een Drogba because he stem de trend in de EPL, he de only prolific non-latin diver.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 12:57:11 PM »
...If Philbert did only lie down, roll and play dead...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »
Latin players is de wuss..

Drogba is a special case, which is why he does look so suspect and unnatural when he trying to dive..

His dive timing is almost always off, his form in the free fall is awkward and his facial expressions are overcooked, plus he does get up too normal after the fact. It just not in the genes..

However seem like he overs it now for the most part.. See what happen when Rafa call him out? He went and buss way de net twice and take a skating dive past the Liverpool bench to make ah point..

Stern does dive.

Latas does dive.

Yorkie does dive.

EVERYBODY does dive.

when exactly? because our players have to rank among the most honest I have seen in world football and I not even being biased.. For the most part, if one of our players go down clutching something you can be assured he felt it or he is injured.. Also, they normally try to stay on their feet and hardly ever try to coax the referee for the free kick/penalty (philbert).. Sometimes I does wonder if the honest brand does pay off or if we should stoop to conquer..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
yeah right...Latin players are the worst  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5nB_Jk9svw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlXYl2p7Xw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L073tGdLETo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2sohlAv04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB7Y33VteME

I'm not quite sure what this is supposed to prove... other than you seem insistent on drinking tea fuh every latin cough on dis board.

yeah breds. jess fanning de flames. doh study me. continental europeans and latins are the worst and equally bad if you ask me. But only the latins seem to see nothing wrong with it and openly admit it is a cunning, acceptable part of the game. even de hardest men doh mind taking a flop  :-X but i real doh like Steven Gerrard. He is the worst diver in the EPL imo and always talking like he doh cheat. he just have an untouchable rep, but he is a flop artist. every gajme he does drop like ah clown at least once and nobody doh say nutten. he just doh look as ridiculous as Ronaldo or Drogba. But in trems of frequency of diving..he up there. Rooney is a next man who does real flop. But they are 'golden boys' in england. Commentators tired turn a blind eye to their theatrics...fans too. so i put dong a small complilation.

Agree with Omar..trini ballers generally honest when it come to diving and i like it so. Americans and Aussies strike me as on the more honest side too. Of course there are more, but I talking of those I've seen quite a bit.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 03:30:37 PM by Filho »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »
yeah breds. jess fanning de flames. doh study me. continental europeans and latins are the worst and equally bad if you ask me. But only the latins seem to see nothing wrong with it and openly admit it is a cunning, acceptable part of the game. even de hardest men doh mind taking a flop  :-X but i real doh like Steven Gerrard. He is the worst diver in the EPL imo and always talking like he doh cheat. he just have an untouchable rep, but he is a flop artist. every gajme he does drop like ah clown at least once and nobody doh say nutten. he just doh look as ridiculous as Ronaldo or Drogba. But in trems of frequency of diving..he up there. Rooney is a next man who does real flop. But they are 'golden boys' in england. Commentators tired turn a blind eye to their theatrics...fans too. so i put dong a small complilation.

Lol... arrite yuh ketch mih again.  Agree with the continental europeans... but notice is mostly dem Iberians (Spain/Portugal/Italy)... dem Eastern Europeans and Turks and Greeks... I find dem men does try dey best tuh ride tackle.

Lol@Gerrard... I really doh find dem clips to show anything overly egregious.  Exaggerating, maybe... flat out diving?  Nah.

lol

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »
Yuh want egregious?

No comment about latin or other players, just enjoy the form and the grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioyt2zzm530&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_NU2G7A5k8&feature=related

That last one in the second video had me vex during the game and get me vex again.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »
Yuh want egregious?

No comment about latin or other players, just enjoy the form and the grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioyt2zzm530&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_NU2G7A5k8&feature=related

That last one in the second video had me vex during the game and get me vex again.

Lol... yeah boy, it have some real classics in them clips...especially the first clip.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 02:06:17 PM »
saddist

italy tief australia

flat out

they smart man tiefin is the most agravating

1]; } ?>