March 28, 2024, 09:46:42 AM

Author Topic: Just came back from Guatemala.  (Read 8775 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Just came back from Guatemala.
« on: October 14, 2008, 06:48:31 AM »

Had a fight with a bunch of Guatemalans, that was de most hostile crowd I have ever witness in a football game LIVE.

We had to be moved to the VIP section for our safety and de fence that was blocking us almost came down because them men jumping like monkeys on it trying to break it down, they was spitting on us and call us niggers and all sort of racial names. De police had to stay with us right through.

We have to start treating them the same way they treat us when they visit T&T.

After de game I had to beat up two men who hit one of my pardna, but we had to run because ah whole posse came down after we..... they was vex.

Went to a bar after the game and met some very pretty women who was very friendly, they said according to de TV news Guatemala was expecting to beat us 5-0 and now they sour.

Guatemala put on a nice half time show, never knew they had so much nice women there. I was amaze, fat tuntun, camel toe all kinda thing, you name it. Meh totoe start to hurt meh for standing 24 hours straight. I had to take them two thing in de bar ah meet and blaze them like ah just come outta jail. Price was cheap too. Them was real friendly, young, young girls like 10 or 11 begging for us to come in they house with them when we walking down de streets, I run fast.... we, no jail bait thing on my menu. Ah bend ah thing backwards and make she tuntun fart... is pressure in they ass....

Anyhow, to de game, I am impress with de fight, but that Ramirez fella is ah boss and T&T keep backing off him, he was Hot ras, never know Guatemala had ballers like that. De man take about 10 shots on T&T goal in a 10 mins period from de top of de box and T&T allowing this man space. Papa and Romero was good to, Guatemala real had we busy in de second half boy, we real lucky, Ince, Lawrence and Birchall real save we.

De thing I dont understand is why we allow teams to dog us for such long periods.

Fellas, Keon Daniel hit ah man a beat I almost dead ras, that young boy have a future, trust me. De man change de game when he came on and no Guatemala players was handling him unless they foul him. Anthony Wolfe to, if he keep up the way he playing he could go somewhere, nice hustle. I was worried when I saw Keon warming up because I know he weak in defence, but nah, boy, he impress me.

Chris Birchall is a must, de man is ah iron horse and my man of de match, he have ah sweet bullet that went over bar... he real fight de game boy, from start to finish.

Latapy look good to, hit ah man a beat, ah say yes, de ole still have some juice and could have played more if we wasn't down to 10 men. I chat with Latas for about 5 mins and he seems like he unsure from de TTFF about de coaching assistant. He want it real bad, but like they taking him for a ride, he didn't say it directly, but you can see it in de man face, something not right. We need players like him around de team, he have he head on. And he can still play good ball even at this level. I taught Latapy and Yorke would have been a mistake to start together, but it was not so, they look good but I guess Birchall allowed them to operate freely because he was picking up the slack.

Edwards real let men down with that miss, but thank gush he didn't score or else we woulda be dead all now, we woulda have to run for we lives in de stand. And yuh know me, me eh running, so they woulda even eventually get me.

Ince real play ball to.

Lawrence is we best defender.

Gray deserve de first yellow. De second one he should not have gotten. But I find he standard drop a little though.

Avery hit ah man a blade in de penalty area, I was scared, but no call. Because of Wolfe Avery looked more calm.

Scotland have a nice first touch, but he pace real slow, he should take more shots on goal he would score because he strong.

Thank gosh Makan Hislop didn't play, he them GUA striker woulda eat him up because he slow and inexperience.

USA is a more technical team, so we have to beware, even with a small side they still good.... and they look to work on the wing. So Wolfe and Edwards may start and Daniel play central, something so, but all three players are good to go. Especially Daniel and Wolfe and if Edwards get more support he will do even better.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 06:52:28 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: Just came back from Guatemala.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 07:13:41 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

From the time I saw your thread Sam, I had to click on it because I know it will be worth the while.

Glad you make it back safe.

And you also had a nice time with them ladies. That was really funny.....   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 07:23:43 AM »
Funny Stuff Sam!!!  Hope yuh get cook food after de wife in the picture below hear about your travels.

Them was real friendly, young, young girls like 10 or 11 begging for us to come in they house with them when we walking down de streets, I run fast.... we, no jail bait thing on my menu.
Yuh only saying that now that yuh back on home soil.  Yuh have a lawyer in yuh family???

Ah bend ah thing backwards and make she tuntun fart... is pressure in they ass....
  After yuh say "..tuntun fart," yuh talk about "pressure in the ass" yuh have meh going hmmmm, Sam know what he was doing???, But yuh aint easy brother. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah hear what yuh saying but as a people we will never get to the stage of being hostile to visiting teams until the oil money run out and is rob we robbing dem.  I doh really want us to change, but that is just me!!

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 07:35:27 AM »
Good post Sam- thanks for the report.  Good thing yuh made it home safe, and managed to have some fun too...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »

Ah hear what yuh saying but as a people we will never get to the stage of being hostile to visiting teams until the oil money run out and is rob we robbing dem.  I doh really want us to change, but that is just me!!

Blessings

I do not think we have that trait.....its just not TRINI....we just cannot be bothered with that type of behaviour,there is already too much hate in this world

I say JAH is a Trini,so we have to kill them with Love...... :devil:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 07:42:35 AM »
Sam is real tears yes

Man almost collect ah bad beating from ah lynch mob, but most ah de post focus on some hoes he end up runnin

Most people does instinctively have a 'fight or flight' biological response to danger...sam DNA does force him to fight and bull
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 07:45:12 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:03 AM »
lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 07:55:51 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam....*choking back tears*....ah only read the first 2 paragraphs or so and ah cyar continue....not right now....for sure, for sure.....I'll get fired if I do....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:26 AM »
Post of the year.....

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »
BM Here.....Bull Dem Sam....well yes...glad you safe bro
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:18:03 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 08:32:15 AM »

From the time I saw your thread Sam, I had to click on it because I know it will be worth the while.

Glad you make it back safe.

And you also had a nice time with them ladies. That was really funny.....   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my exact thinking as soon as I see Sam post...ah click the thread quick quick.

Good to know yuh safe man, great report!!!  :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:02 AM »
glad yuh had fun sah, keep up the bulling  :devil:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:25 AM »
Post of the year.....

My sentiments exactly !!!!!!!!!!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:13 AM »
nice to hear that yuh safe bro :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 09:08:44 AM »
From de time i see Sam Post..."Just got back from Guatemala"..i say...hmm.....wonder how bad de fight was.
Glad to see yuh had a time man.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »
Well yes, I eh laugh so in ah long time!  Sam yuh is ah boss oui!!  Keep blazin dem reasonably priced hoes!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 09:24:47 AM »
:rotfl:
I want to believe Sam is making this up but knowing what Sam is like he is more likely telling the truth!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 09:40:48 AM »
Lol.. if they mad now, I guess they gonna be really pissed off when they don't make the hex

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
dem guatemalans worst dan home fans in an NFL game...

5-0, you tink dey could even score 5 vs Cuba

Ruiz take a good shoulder from Dwight  ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »
Yeh on the video stream on justintv they were showin the ad for the game, which had highlights of de 5 we collect.
Ah think now they realise that was a fluke.
Next time we play Guatemala I want us to blaze dem proper.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:46 AM »

5-0, you tink dey could even score 5 vs Cuba

Well actually, they hit guatemala 4
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh loss.. de man say he make she tuntun fart yes.. *tears*

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 10:23:43 AM »
I think Sam should write a book on his life, he go make some dollars, I for one buying it...

I think Cyd Gray is a liability, Guatemala targeted him and it worked. They went after the tempermental player.

I love the heart he shows but his temper could cost T&T, glad he missing T&T's next game. The coach should have a talk with him.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
From de time i see Sam Post..."Just got back from Guatemala"..i say...hmm.....wonder how bad de fight was.
Glad to see yuh had a time man.

same thought went through mih mind
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »
lol ..... :rotfl: who say post a d year
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 10:35:53 AM »
he make it fart
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »
Ah tell alyuh we like to live “dangerously” Sam like yuh is Trini “Indiana Jones”.  Them Guatemalans bad like that, yuh lucky alyuh geh away.  I had meh running wit them also.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 11:04:48 AM »

I was amaze, fat tuntun, camel toe all kinda thing, you name it. Meh totoe start to hurt meh for standing 24 hours straight.

classics

you now how long me eh here the word tuntun

Més que un club.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2008, 11:19:06 AM »
For all ah yuh who tink Sam is the man,leh me spell one word for you...AIDS.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »

USA is a more technical team, so we have to beware, even with a small side they still good.... and they look to work on the wing. So Wolfe and Edwards may start and Daniel play central, something so, but all three players are good to go. Especially Daniel and Wolfe and if Edwards get more support he will do even better.

Like them woman insult yuh brain too! Wolfe cyah play, he suspended.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

1]; } ?>