April 27, 2024, 06:41:49 PM

Author Topic: A bit of T&T history, and of course major sportmanship accomplishments  (Read 18231 times)

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
Re: A bit of T&T history, and of course major sportmanship accomplishments
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
well hello to all of you. I want to thank you for proving to me after reading all the comments how ignorant you are. When someone writes something you may not like or disagree with you do not reply with insults or with irrational commets, only uneducated, ignorant people do that. Picci was just stating his point of view about warner, which I happen to agree with, and he asked for evidence or proof to demostrate the contrary. By your insulting responses you have just reaffirmed picci's accusations. Unlike him I am guatemalan and dam proud of it. Yes we have no acomplished much in soccer but what ever we have accomplished on our own, without any fifa help. Anyway you will not win tonight, and if you it will likely be with the refs pocket or the warners hefty pocket to influence the USA soccer team. If you we will also win tonight, you will win against Cuba in nov and we will win against the US
And we will be saying is payback a bitch. By the way I know cricket is the biggest sport in the island, but I guess you don't have much help there because I have never see trinidad win anything in cricket. One last thing before all the insults start at me because I cannot expect anything less from you, just remember warner is not a part of FIFA for ever nor is yorke able to play until he is 50 so if I were you I would start studying teams like San Marino, Barbados or something more footbolistically in your league as your chances to be a contender in concacaf will be dramatically reduced to soca strugglers.

Go suck a pineapple thru your ass.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 01:53:02 PM by assrancid »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »
you always have to disagree...right?
So tell meh something, like i in this world to make ppl like you happy, or me and mines ?

this doh have to be like this , but if yuh insist! it goes ah little like this! jah run my life! after jah is me, then uncle sam! on ah smaller degree it's my woman, and last but not least my children and my queen.

it doh have no room for nobody else, so don't tell me how to think and act fardder, yuh out ah place right dey so!!                                   positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »
well hello to all of you. I want to thank you for proving to me after reading all the comments how ignorant you are. When someone writes something you may not like or disagree with you do not reply with insults or with irrational commets, only uneducated, ignorant people do that. Picci was just stating his point of view about warner, which I happen to agree with, and he asked for evidence or proof to demostrate the contrary. By your insulting responses you have just reaffirmed picci's accusations. Unlike him I am guatemalan and dam proud of it. Yes we have no acomplished much in soccer but what ever we have accomplished on our own, without any fifa help. Anyway you will not win tonight, and if you it will likely be with the refs pocket or the warners hefty pocket to influence the USA soccer team. If you we will also win tonight, you will win against Cuba in nov and we will win against the US
And we will be saying is payback a bitch. By the way I know cricket is the biggest sport in the island, but I guess you don't have much help there because I have never see trinidad win anything in cricket. One last thing before all the insults start at me because I cannot expect anything less from you, just remember warner is not a part of FIFA for ever nor is yorke able to play until he is 50 so if I were you I would start studying teams like San Marino, Barbados or something more footbolistically in your league as your chances to be a contender in concacaf will be dramatically reduced to soca strugglers.

There is a Brazilian named Emerson he is 70 years old and still goin,so Yorke have 33 yrs again playin
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2008, 01:56:47 PM »
Everyone is always cheating poor Guatemala!  They are the beating stick of CONCACAF>  After Cuba wins tonight, what will you say?

Don't say anything, just dont be late cutting my lawn Thursday!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2008, 01:58:48 PM »

What Piccio or whatever his name is did was diminish our biggest achievement in a baseless and unsubstantiated manner.  Take the moral high road if you may but he insulted us on this board and our country on a day when everyone's nerves are on edge to say the least (you do realize we have a big game today right?), so dust off yuh tampon and quit crying about insults....and with all due respect...ignorant or not, justified or not, every insult and curse word that comes your way in this thread is unapologetic, fully endorsed, and as far as I see it, fully deserved...so f*ck off.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:00:44 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »
Guatemala is a shit team, and this team is supposed to be better than the one we destroyed in POS 4 years ago.

Ruiz needs to start sharpening his shears, my hedge looking unruly.  He chest must be like one ah dem Gasparee caves now..after that body check he got from old man dwight.

More of them will soon be here as the word spreads on Big Soccer...watch the ride.

Cuba will beat them tonight
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:04:31 PM by assrancid »

Offline primitivo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
actually no the ip addresses are different in Guatemala and boulder. Unlike trinidad and Tobago were two islands had to unite to make one country what one island wasn't enough

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »
actually no the ip addresses are different in Guatemala and boulder. Unlike trinidad and Tobago were two islands had to unite to make one country what one island wasn't enough

Do you have internet in Guatemala?  two fishnet stocking and a can on each end?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2008, 02:10:47 PM »
I want to thank you for proving to me after reading all the comments how ignorant you are. When someone writes something you may not like or disagree with you do not reply with insults or with irrational commets, only uneducated, ignorant people do that.

No stupid ass, he started off with an insult.  Anything he get after that is fully deserved!
And for being stupid, same goes for you.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »
The only time the Guatemala fans get to celebrate is when the team gain a corner kick.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
I want to thank you for proving to me after reading all the comments how ignorant you are. When someone writes something you may not like or disagree with you do not reply with insults or with irrational commets, only uneducated, ignorant people do that.

No stupid ass, he started off with an insult.  Anything he get after that is fully deserved!
And for being stupid, same goes for you.

is the same person horse
it ent have 2 Guatemalans that could read....process of elimination

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »
It eh have two ah dem with internet access either

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »
primitivo and piccio..

one man each representing the two hos that sam bull..

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »
Hmm, I hope he blast his team the same way when Stern score two in they pweffen in the last 4 minutes in 2005. Cause according to him, is Jack who cause that too so like his team take some money to lose.

At least I know whatever he may call us, our warriors doh take no money from evil men like Jack...cause he is rob our players to pay off ignorant Guats apparently !! Guats who would make the world cup if it wasn't for jack obviously since they have done it so many times in the past when Jack was still a school teacher.

Go suck on your sour grapes in some other hemisphere pacho...no wonder we is come to your country and bull all your girls, if your country full of cry-cry men like you and the players on the field, I doh blame them at all.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2008, 03:27:15 PM »
i hv a lawn to cut as welll....i know you looking for ah wuk...

he talking bout we need 2 islands to make a conutry..and tryn to sound all smart...

Trinidad and Tobago is the industrial capital of the caribbean u dotish bottom!

he commenting on Trinbago...and his country has an 80% poverty rating...that sad...

as i said...i have a lawn to cut...depending, you cld wash my car!

peace!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
Island people!!!   I am very impressed of how most of you take joy on the sufferings of others. That demonstrates the true spirit of your nation.  Wow, you talk about t&t like if it where the most regognized country in the world.  Let me give you a newsflash, nobody gives a shit about your fu**ng little place called Trinidad and Tobago.  

Not me, not anybody!  especially well educated people who would get nothing out of a puss infected country.  

Maybe Blatter gives a shit cause he gets dick from Yorke and Warner.  hahahahaha.  And yes, Internet exists in Guatemala, and I can assure you that we have a much more developed nation than that of your little speck that ruins the map.  Island people, island people...

Kinda like a song! Island people, all the same, ignorant, arrogant, and insane.  Island people, Island people.  
hahahhahahaha.

I have never been to T&T and will never go but have a hunch of how things go about there.  

Warner -- Rich prick who dominates T&T's economy.  Him and his family, and all you poor people respect this jerk who got what he has because he had money that he took away from you.  I would like to know the history of how he was awarded this position if somebody knows, how many days a week he sleeps with Blatter, and his views on life and ethics.  

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »

WOW what a VERY creative insult ::) ::)

did you think it up ALL by yourself.......YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART

primitivo and piccio..

one man each representing the two hos that sam bull..
WOP gnikcuf WAP!!!!!!

Good one Omar

primitivo and piccio.., who is de one dat did FART :devil: :devil:
and why allya doh go chase Ronaldo :D :D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:53:05 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »
Island people!!!   I am very impressed of how most of you take joy on the sufferings of others. That demonstrates the true spirit of your nation.  Wow, you talk about t&t like if it where the most regognized country in the world.  Let me give you a newsflash, nobody gives a shit about your fu**ng little place called Trinidad and Tobago.  

Not me, not anybody!  especially well educated people who would get nothing out of a puss infected country.  

Maybe Blatter gives a shit cause he gets dick from Yorke and Warner.  hahahahaha.  And yes, Internet exists in Guatemala, and I can assure you that we have a much more developed nation than that of your little speck that ruins the map.  Island people, island people...

Kinda like a song! Island people, all the same, ignorant, arrogant, and insane.  Island people, Island people.  
hahahhahahaha.

I have never been to T&T and will never go but have a hunch of how things go about there.  

Warner -- Rich prick who dominates T&T's economy.  Him and his family, and all you poor people respect this jerk who got what he has because he had money that he took away from you.  I would like to know the history of how he was awarded this position if somebody knows, how many days a week he sleeps with Blatter, and his views on life and ethics.  

Obviously you have no solid basis for that. Look at CIA world factbook and compare the GDP per capita, the literacy rates, % of population below the poverty line etc. etc. and you'll see: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gt.html, https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/td.html

Trinidad is far more developed.

Also your HDI (human development index) is the 2nd lowest in the Americas :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Look at how low Guatemala is and then after you done scroll up to see where Trinidad & Tobago is. And look at all the islands above you.

I don't like to cry down a man country esp. a country where I have a couple friends who are decent people. But when you start spewing nonsense and lies about my country I will defend my country with the TRUTH.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:52:42 PM by sinned86 »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »
Ah knew ah shoulda garbage dis thread as soon as it sprout up.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
piccio check the literacy numbers

T&T
Literacy
:
   Definition : age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 98.6%
male: 99.1%
female: 98% (2003 est.)

Guatemala
Literacy
:
total population: 69.1%
male: 75.4%
female: 63.3% (2002 census)

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »
T&T
Literacy:
total population: 98.6%
male: 99.1%
female: 98% (2003 est.)
Bullers: .0389%

Guatemala
Literacy:
total population: 69.1%
male: 75.4%
female: 63.3% (2002 census)
Bullers: 75.4%    (The entire population of literate male Guates are bullers!)

Hairy hard back Gaute women caused that stat to balloon!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:37:00 PM by assrancid »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:14:47 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:38 PM »
Why are we bothering with these two? Ah know they like mosquitoes, but we have nothing to explain to them, they obviosly don't know what they talking about, and have nothing positive to contribute to the board. They just trying to wind us up. As Machel sang "wha de say de say. Listen to 105 dey playin maxi leh we geh ready for we game.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2008, 04:10:03 PM »
Pichachu or Pisstachio or whatever your name is...

There were a couple things I really wanted to say too you but I dont believe its fair to you and most of all to the Guatemalan people who I am very sure would not want to be associated with an individual as yourself. I think racist and arrogant are good words for you...You are more demonic.

You obviously have an axe to grind but dont let your passion turn into ignorance.....and worse yet you have come on the board to stir up confusion.

Whenever I visit Guatemala I will remember not to think that all Guatemalans are like you.....and remember that there is a bad apple in every bunch, hence the reason you had to leave your motherland because you obviously cannot even associate with your own-sorry those Guatemalans whom you pretend to call your people...you are an American now right....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »
Ah knew ah shoulda garbage dis thread as soon as it sprout up.  ;D

yea, U snooze on the wuk!

but is ah while we eh see some level cuss.. so it welcome.

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »
Fellas... we have a game to play today yuh know...

just delete the thread...

wha yuh think?...
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2008, 05:17:09 PM »
Fellas... we have a game to play today yuh know...

just delete the thread...

wha yuh think?...

the emperor says...

:thumbsdown:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2008, 05:46:41 PM »
I can assure you that I have a lot more intellect than any one of you.  I started the thread with some efforts to bring answers to something I will never understand.  After the board started with insults, I had to defend myself.  But I do not discriminate against your country like you have.  I have talked shit about the corruption in the soccer world and how it has affected our region.  You are the ones who have been saying demonic things like we have lawn and that we exploit our children.  That has nothing to do with soccer and is very sad to hear people enjoying other peoples poverty and pain.  I just want Guatemala to have a fair shot in Concacaf, like everyone else.  And if you watch the games in a detailed manner, you will obviously understand where I am coming from.  Another example, last time you played Mexico at home, the game started late, in benefit of knowing the result.  These things might seem small, but they have caused us 1 world cup already and it would be sad to have to go trough the same thing.  I am just asking to observe what Trinidad has achieved and how it has achieved.  Read some history of the refs that call our games, and yours.  Don't be biast.  As far as the insults go, again, I had no choice because I started getting hammered by 20 people at once, with stuff that I do not even understand. 

So I just want an honest answer and better treatment when it comes to our National Team. And if anyone can prove me wrong, I will honestly admit it, but as far as I know, Jack Warner has cost our team and country deeply.  As so have stated before, a country so poor deserves some respect, and when these things happen outside the field and no one gives us answers, what can we think.

Why is Jack Warner still in Concacaf?  How can he be the owner of a team and president of Concacaf?  How can he resell tickets in Germany and still deny it.

And in terms of development of course I know where we stand with poverty, education, etc.  I am just saying developed in other ways.  We have great highways, skyscrapers, parks, tourist attractions.  In terms of the general population, yes we have our problems but we do not need you guys to laugh at them.

So, I leave it up to you.  Keep dreaming, or take a reality check and go back to the games that I have talked about. 

Thank you for your cooperation!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »
aye...................we have a VERY important match to watch soooo....

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:05:19 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2008, 05:56:04 PM »
Hello fools,

piccio you started the insults.  Unless you can come clean and apologise, hush yuh illiterate ass.

1]; } ?>