April 27, 2024, 01:47:19 PM

Author Topic: Looking at Mr. Warner on CNC morning show  (Read 7163 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Looking at Mr. Warner on CNC morning show
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »

So it confirmed. Jack picks the team.
Is "Wim" Fault

Is a long time I ent say that, as I was in withdawl :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
well done E-Man
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
HE ALSO SAY BIRCHALL WAS MAN OF THE MATCH FOR HIM

He shoulda choke as the words were coming out..... >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »
HE ALSO SAY BIRCHALL WAS MAN OF THE MATCH FOR HIM

He shoulda choke as the words were coming out..... >:(

he so blasted stink with he self, just a few months ago he saying Birchall cah make d team eh and how he not playing no ball.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »
Dat would mean he had a conscience
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 08:03:33 PM »
De  :joker: flipin and flopin all the way to the bank .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2008, 05:17:20 AM »
yeah..

but when we did play dem in Toyota Park, it wasn't we full strength squad... so is wha?...

I was speakin with reference to the  JACK Deal making bit
I pity the fool....

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
Someone brought up a thread a couple of days ago regarding Jack paying off the US for them to NOT bring their 'A' team last night and I got confirmation that 'IT IS IN FACT TRUE' !
I listened to de info an ah say,'Yes boy, Jack rel good'. Apparently Jack an Sunil make de deal and somewhere later dong de road..........Sunil go call in ah favor. Same ting happen in 2005 wit de win in against Mexico at the HC for us to play Bahrain.

All I saying is it have rel back room dealing dat does be goin on in our beautiful game of football...ah mean FIFA !

Thanks for confirming what I have mentioned before.  This confirmation proves that we do have a point and that it has been this mad man who has never given Guatemala any respect as a nation and soccer team.

Can you please give me more details as to how this went on cause I would like to file an investigation to put this man in prison, where he deserves to spend the rest of his days.  He has no love for the game.  Another interesting thing is that he promises with so much confidence T&T's appearence in the next world cup.  How stupid can a man be to make such remarks with such a job.  It is just a confirmation as I have said before.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 12:48:13 PM »
Someone brought up a thread a couple of days ago regarding Jack paying off the US for them to NOT bring their 'A' team last night and I got confirmation that 'IT IS IN FACT TRUE' !
I listened to de info an ah say,'Yes boy, Jack rel good'. Apparently Jack an Sunil make de deal and somewhere later dong de road..........Sunil go call in ah favor. Same ting happen in 2005 wit de win in against Mexico at the HC for us to play Bahrain.

All I saying is it have rel back room dealing dat does be goin on in our beautiful game of football...ah mean FIFA !

You need to be very careful what you write.  What you are saying (if accurate) could have legal consequences...  Be careful of misrepresentations....
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 12:52:00 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »

Thanks for confirming what I have mentioned before.  This confirmation proves that we do have a point and that it has been this mad man who has never given Guatemala any respect as a nation and soccer team.

Can you please give me more details as to how this went on cause I would like to file an investigation to put this man in prison, where he deserves to spend the rest of his days.  He has no love for the game.  Another interesting thing is that he promises with so much confidence T&T's appearence in the next world cup.  How stupid can a man be to make such remarks with such a job.  It is just a confirmation as I have said before.

Piccio if you gonna take some 3rd hand carelessly written info written on a msg board as any confirmation and basis upon which you can launch an official investigation then I can guarantee you that there are many rocks in the ocean that are more intelligent that you are.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2008, 01:16:04 PM »

Piccio, use some common sense. This confirms nothing...

And Jack would be the biggest idiot to pay the US to send a B team to T&T when they were going to do it all along. Guatemala will very likely to face a B team in the US as well.

Take yourself back to WC qualfying for Germany 2006. Guatemala's last 3 qualifiers in the Hex:

1) vs an already qualified USA B team in Guatemala: Guatemala failed to win and tied 0-0 at home

USA sent a shadow squad: Hahnemann, Albright, Conrad, Mastroeni, Vanney, Chad Marshall, Jeff Cunningham, Santino Quaranta, Dempsey, Taylor Twellman, Bobby Convey

2) vs. an already qualified Mexico B team: you lost 5-2 in Mexico. We played the same team one round later and won 2-1 in T&T

3) vs. an already qualified Costa Rica: again, Guatemala played a shadow team that already qualified. It was 3-0 with 32 minutes.

ALL teams benefit from playing a team that's already qualified or has no chance of qualfying. Only the biggest moron dunce of a coach will send his stars to potential injury in a meaningless game, especially when the other team is fighting for their lives and will be throwing themselves about.

Come on man...Jack is no angel. Benedict's boy is right when he says there are dirty dealings going on behind the scenes, but you need to come with something better than an already qualified US team sending a B team to play T&T. Hoss, dey had already drop a few starters for the Cuba game fuss they were sure they could qualify. Once they were in the Hex, Landon and co were always getting a break..no matter who the US was playing

I guess I should launch an investigation on how Gautemala got to play so many shadow squads during WC 2006 qualifying  ???
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 01:21:37 PM by Filho »

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2008, 02:59:20 PM »

Piccio, use some common sense. This confirms nothing...

And Jack would be the biggest idiot to pay the US to send a B team to T&T when they were going to do it all along. Guatemala will very likely to face a B team in the US as well.

Take yourself back to WC qualfying for Germany 2006. Guatemala's last 3 qualifiers in the Hex:

1) vs an already qualified USA B team in Guatemala: Guatemala failed to win and tied 0-0 at home

USA sent a shadow squad: Hahnemann, Albright, Conrad, Mastroeni, Vanney, Chad Marshall, Jeff Cunningham, Santino Quaranta, Dempsey, Taylor Twellman, Bobby Convey

2) vs. an already qualified Mexico B team: you lost 5-2 in Mexico. We played the same team one round later and won 2-1 in T&T

3) vs. an already qualified Costa Rica: again, Guatemala played a shadow team that already qualified. It was 3-0 with 32 minutes.

ALL teams benefit from playing a team that's already qualified or has no chance of qualfying. Only the biggest moron dunce of a coach will send his stars to potential injury in a meaningless game, especially when the other team is fighting for their lives and will be throwing themselves about.

Come on man...Jack is no angel. Benedict's boy is right when he says there are dirty dealings going on behind the scenes, but you need to come with something better than an already qualified US team sending a B team to play T&T. Hoss, dey had already drop a few starters for the Cuba game fuss they were sure they could qualify. Once they were in the Hex, Landon and co were always getting a break..no matter who the US was playing

I guess I should launch an investigation on how Gautemala got to play so many shadow squads during WC 2006 qualifying  ???

Hello Filho,

The truth is that I was not the one who mentioned Warner paying the US.  That came from a fellow countryman of yours. 

All his tactics are measured.  - Of course the US will not play with an "A" squad against Guatemala next time.  It would be a tremendous risk for their players.  The point here is that he sheduled the games in a manner where this was very possible.  He new that the US would be almost qualified after 4 games and arranged for the 5th game to be played in Trinidad where all was already written.

We had to face the US in the first match of qualifying, facing them with their "A" team here at home.  The chances of Trinidad facing a "B" squad where very possible because of the scheduling he came up with.  In other words, he has always been able to face the tough teams at home and at the end.  In the other hand, Guatemala has had the opposite happen.  They face the tough teams early at home, where indeed the teams have an obligation to win. 

I checked today with the Guatemalan confederation and got the confirmation that Jack changed the scheduled referees many times before the games in which Guatemala was involved. 

For example, in the last game against Trinidad, the Canadian referee substituded the announced ref just a week earlier with no explanation whatsoever.  Why would somebody do this?  Changing refs with unjustified reasons. 

And explain this:  Why did Jack hire the same ref from Surinam to call a friendly two weeks before he was scheduled to call tha Guatemala vs. USA game?  Surinam does not even have a pro league, not to mention a referee with valid credentials to call such an important match for my country.

If you would please watch the game you would understand the frustration.  We where robbed on that game, and any soccer/football fan would agree.  Watch it before judging.  Gustavo Cabrera was given a red card for a hard collision with Lewis, when the ball was in play.  A hand-ball in the area on the first half was not called and it was one of the most obvious mistakes in the game, that would have changed the entire composition of the tournament.  Things like this are what I consider unexplainable and entirely unjustified. 

I tried to interview his highness when he came to Guatemala but he refused to speak.  Why would somebody with nothing to hide decline comments?  It is just common sense to understand that this maniac has been causing all kinds of trouble and mischief in this confederation. It is not just me who already figured it out.  Watch ESPN, FOX, and other programs and the most respected broadcasters say the same over and over. 

Like I said, I will file an investigation with the quotes that your fellow citizens have mentioned and use the information with international lawyers from New York City.  I do not care for this man and will not stop until he is put to justice. 

The panamanian federation has also helped on giving me information on what went on last qualifiers when he was able to convince panama to play without the Valdez's brothers in exchange for a future competition.  It is not just money, but also favors that can change the outcome of specific tournaments and games, and this one is a very good example.

This man will eventually pay a high price.  I can guarantee it!  And T&T will unfortunately pay a price as well for endorsing his tenure.  FIFA, with all these allegations will have no choice but to deal with him even if he and Blatter are best friends.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2008, 03:03:54 PM »

Hello Filho,

The truth is that I was not the one who mentioned Warner paying the US.  That came from a fellow countryman of yours. 

All his tactics are measured.  - Of course the US will not play with an "A" squad against Guatemala next time.  It would be a tremendous risk for their players.  The point here is that he sheduled the games in a manner where this was very possible.  He new that the US would be almost qualified after 4 games and arranged for the 5th game to be played in Trinidad where all was already written.

We had to face the US in the first match of qualifying, facing them with their "A" team here at home.  The chances of Trinidad facing a "B" squad where very possible because of the scheduling he came up with.  In other words, he has always been able to face the tough teams at home and at the end.  In the other hand, Guatemala has had the opposite happen.  They face the tough teams early at home, where indeed the teams have an obligation to win. 

I checked today with the Guatemalan confederation and got the confirmation that Jack changed the scheduled referees many times before the games in which Guatemala was involved. 

For example, in the last game against Trinidad, the Canadian referee substituded the announced ref just a week earlier with no explanation whatsoever.  Why would somebody do this?  Changing refs with unjustified reasons. 

And explain this:  Why did Jack hire the same ref from Surinam to call a friendly two weeks before he was scheduled to call tha Guatemala vs. USA game?  Surinam does not even have a pro league, not to mention a referee with valid credentials to call such an important match for my country.

If you would please watch the game you would understand the frustration.  We where robbed on that game, and any soccer/football fan would agree.  Watch it before judging.  Gustavo Cabrera was given a red card for a hard collision with Lewis, when the ball was in play.  A hand-ball in the area on the first half was not called and it was one of the most obvious mistakes in the game, that would have changed the entire composition of the tournament.  Things like this are what I consider unexplainable and entirely unjustified. 

I tried to interview his highness when he came to Guatemala but he refused to speak.  Why would somebody with nothing to hide decline comments?  It is just common sense to understand that this maniac has been causing all kinds of trouble and mischief in this confederation. It is not just me who already figured it out.  Watch ESPN, FOX, and other programs and the most respected broadcasters say the same over and over. 

Like I said, I will file an investigation with the quotes that your fellow citizens have mentioned and use the information with international lawyers from New York City.  I do not care for this man and will not stop until he is put to justice. 

The panamanian federation has also helped on giving me information on what went on last qualifiers when he was able to convince panama to play without the Valdez's brothers in exchange for a future competition.  It is not just money, but also favors that can change the outcome of specific tournaments and games, and this one is a very good example.

This man will eventually pay a high price.  I can guarantee it!  And T&T will unfortunately pay a price as well for endorsing his tenure.  FIFA, with all these allegations will have no choice but to deal with him even if he and Blatter are best friends.

"waaaaaaaaaaaapooooooon!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »
piccio. i already responded to your post in another thread.

yuh seem like a respectful fella who really feel hard don by. so go brave, but doh talk to me about Gustavo Cabrera. That was  a dirty stinking tackle. he should be banned for a looooong time.

And don't talk about schedules...

for WC 2006 qualifying, we too had to play the US in our first game in the HEx in T&T. So please explain why you are complaining about that as if it were some Jack-given disadvantage to you.

also, i seem to recall in the 2nd half of the Hex, we had to play the full USA A-team IN THE US, you played an already qualified USA B-team IN GUATEMALA

we played the full Costa Rican A-team IN COSTA RICA...you played an already qualified Costa Rican B-team IN GUATEMALA

So go brave..but in many of the arguments you make, you make absolutely NO SENSE

1]; } ?>