April 28, 2024, 12:22:14 AM

Author Topic: Jam x Honduras  (Read 9290 times)

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jam x Honduras
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2008, 07:16:14 AM »
The problem for JA is goal difference...and even if Honduras draw with Mexico and JA beat Canada..I belive Honduras will get through on goal difference..If Honduras beat Mexico then JA outcome with Canada wont matter..but I hope things work out for them cause Trinbagonians will like nothing better than cutting JA arse in a the hex next year  :devil:

We already counting T&T and El Salvador as a sure 12 points in the Hex if we make it. Easy games  :devil:
I'm thinking the same thing. An easy 12 points for the Reggae Boyz against T&T and El Salvador. And seeing as Mexico won't go 3 games without a victory Jamaica will be in the Hex which will ensure those 12 points.
Yuh see how allyuh nasty boy!! we wishing allyuh well against the spanish and allyuh talking bout taking points off ah we. Jamaica 2099 i have forking goat mouth yuh know dread, so doh start wid yuh tribal BS before ah call down ah loss on allyuh.

ah cheering for JA , but with sucky attitude like yours toward us, will make meh change meh tone! so be nice yuh obnoxious little turd! :devil:

I was thinking the same thing  :-[

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2008, 08:06:51 AM »
The problem for JA is goal difference...and even if Honduras draw with Mexico and JA beat Canada..I belive Honduras will get through on goal difference..If Honduras beat Mexico then JA outcome with Canada wont matter..but I hope things work out for them cause Trinbagonians will like nothing better than cutting JA arse in a the hex next year  :devil:

We already counting T&T and El Salvador as a sure 12 points in the Hex if we make it. Easy games  :devil:
I'm thinking the same thing. An easy 12 points for the Reggae Boyz against T&T and El Salvador. And seeing as Mexico won't go 3 games without a victory Jamaica will be in the Hex which will ensure those 12 points.
Yuh see how allyuh nasty boy!! we wishing allyuh well against the spanish and allyuh talking bout taking points off ah we. Jamaica 2099 i have forking goat mouth yuh know dread, so doh start wid yuh tribal BS before ah call down ah loss on allyuh.

ah cheering for JA , but with sucky attitude like yours toward us, will make meh change meh tone! so be nice yuh obnoxious little turd! :devil:
One question: when both Jamaica and T&T face each other. Will both teams be playing for a draw or 3 points to grab 1 of 3 spots to automatically qualify for the World Cup?
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »
Both teams will feel they can get the better of each other as is the always the case. If JA makes it into the hex T&T's qualification plan will view those two fixtures as a neccessary 6 points. I'm sure the same will be true conversely. 

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2008, 08:28:40 AM »
Both teams will feel they can get the better of each other as is the always the case. If JA makes it into the hex T&T's qualification plan will view those two fixtures as a neccessary 6 points. I'm sure the same will be true conversely. 

Sense, all part of our rivalry, nothing new
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2008, 10:52:26 AM »

Hold on, so you dont think most posters on here think that Jamaica will be easy points for T&T? If I have to choose out of Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, El Salvador and T&T, I'll select El Salvador as the team to finish last, Mexico finish on top, USA second, Costa Rica third. Where does that put T&T?

Mexico and Honduras have points on the board, Ja does not. Anyone with a logical thinking mind would see that Jamaica not making the Hex needs devine intervention. But such is the nature of the group we are in.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Well said. Full Stop. End of Story.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »

Hold on, so you dont think most posters on here think that Jamaica will be easy points for T&T? If I have to choose out of Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, El Salvador and T&T, I'll select El Salvador as the team to finish last, Mexico finish on top, USA second, Costa Rica third. Where does that put T&T?

Mexico and Honduras have points on the board, Ja does not. Anyone with a logical thinking mind would see that Jamaica not making the Hex needs devine intervention. But such is the nature of the group we are in.
Bad mind is ah hell of ah ting yuh know! allyuh didn't even make the hex and yuh braggin already. what yuh think keeping JA's hope alive ? well it's the good vibes from well wisher that transmit positive energy to your cause. keep ah clean heart and draw positive vibes and believe.

as for all this nonsense2099 talking, mexico ain't so sure to make the hex ,they still not out the woods, but you giving them 1st place. yuh think it will go so this rounds. the only team i will vouch for to most likely make the WC is the USA. but mex and costa rica could get duss out this rounds especially with players like kenwyn jones and marlon king in the mix.

as for costa rica! haiti  el salvashitsnakes and suribullshyte was easy pickings! even cuba woulda have ah good chance of sweeping that group. 

my gut feeling is jamaica will destroy canada @ the office, and mexico will go for broke in hunduras. i don't think they will be satisfied with 10 points. i see mexico and jamaica coming out the group.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:39:16 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>