March 28, 2024, 06:18:48 PM

Author Topic: Jam x Honduras  (Read 9178 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Jam x Honduras
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
Good 4 d reggae boyz

Sistren...how yuh boy Pacho do today?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »
well done jamrock.

keep on pluggin away, we go show dem de caribbean run things.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 07:45:53 AM »
Jamaica have a good chance still cause if Sven lose against Honduras, after these last two performances, he wil be out of the job before the hex start.
The only way he will be around is if the government cah afford to pay him his severance package.

He lucky Spurs will be looking for a manager by then though!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Goals?
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 08:30:52 AM »
Didnt see T&T goals, any links?

Jamaica vs Honduras...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfzzU7moWU

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Goals?
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:14 AM »
Thanks for the link reggae-fan.

That's a very good finish.

Any striker would be proud of it.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:48 AM »
i cah even see that cause the black lines across the screen so big  ;D

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »
Luton mishit the shot..the defender went way before the ball even reached the goal.

Good play anyway.  Jamaica had better chances that that to score.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 08:53:40 AM »
Luton mishit the shot..the defender went way before the ball even reached the goal.

Good play anyway.  Jamaica had better chances that that to score.

Shelton did what any sensible striker would do. The angle was tight and he was running out of real-estate. He basically went with instincts and hit the ball and hope for the best.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 09:05:19 AM »
Situations:

On the next matchday (November 19)

* Mexico will qualify for the Fourth Round if:
          o they do not lose to Honduras, OR
          o Jamaica do not defeat Canada, OR
          o the combined winning margins of Jamaica and Honduras are fewer than 7 goals (or equals 7 goals and Mexico finish with more goals scored than Jamaica)
    * Honduras will qualify for the Fourth Round if:
          o they defeat Mexico, OR
          o they draw with Mexico AND Jamaica defeat Canada does not win by 6 or more goals (or Jamaica win by 6 goals and finish with fewer goals scored than Honduras)
    * Jamaica will qualify for the Fourth Round if:
          o They defeat Canada AND Honduras lose to Mexico, OR
          o They defeat Canada by more than 6 goals AND Honduras draw with Mexico (or Jamaica win by 6 goals and finish with more goals scored than Honduras), OR
          o They defeat Canada AND Honduras defeat Mexico AND the combined winning margins of Jamaica and Honduras are greater than 7 goals (or equals 7 goals and Jamaica finish with more goals scored than Mexico).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_-_CONCACAF_Third_Round#Group_1

pressure

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »
Situations:

On the next matchday (November 19)

* Mexico will qualify for the Fourth Round if:
          o they do not lose to Honduras, OR
          o the combined winning margins of Jamaica and Honduras are fewer than 7 goals (or equals 7 goals and Mexico finish with more goals scored than Jamaica)
    * Honduras will qualify for the Fourth Round if:
          o they defeat Mexico, OR
          o they draw with Mexico AND Jamaica defeat Canada does not win by 6 or more goals (or Jamaica win by 6 goals and finish with fewer goals scored than Honduras)
    * Jamaica will qualify for the Fourth Round if:
          o They defeat Canada AND Honduras lose to Mexico, OR
          o They defeat Canada by more than 6 goals AND Honduras draw with Mexico (or Jamaica win by 6 goals and finish with more goals scored than Honduras), OR
          o They defeat Canada AND Honduras defeat Mexico AND the combined winning margins of Jamaica and Honduras are greater than 7 goals (or equals 7 goals and Jamaica finish with more goals scored than Mexico).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_-_CONCACAF_Third_Round#Group_1

pressure

Way look at scenarios
I getting a headache just reading the scenarios

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »
allyuh fellas watch This game? yow .. JA looking so good man .. I hope and pray dat Honduras F up again so JA can mek it . They deserved to reach de final hex. Jamaica  manhandled Honduras and Mexico .. and Canada good for about 3 . Ja going into dat game with full force. De only thing dat worries me is Dat Canada have scored in every single game they have played so far. The big f**k up for canada was the first game against Jamaica when They had 3 points in the bag only for there veteran GK to gave way a goal.
I have no doubt dat Jamaica will win this game but  Mexico Honduras  clash is what comes down to if JA is going or not.  Its messed up dat a man like simoes made emotions ruin a country hopes of reaching the world cup in the Mother land...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2008, 11:04:50 AM »
Prediction:

Hon 1 Mex 1

Jam 0 Can 0

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »
Prediction:

Hon 1 Mex 1

Jam 0 Can 0

come on man.. There is no way JA going to hold Canada down.. Canada have scored goal in every game they have played so far in this tournament. I see this game to be a high scoring game,  maybe 3-2 or even 4-2 in favor of the boyz. but as I say the mexico and Honduras game is what really counts here. Honduras are Notorious Chokers I hope they keep chokeing ..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline trini warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 11:24:47 AM »
jamaica winning this game - it will be hard fought though. nuff cards again

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:40 AM »
ja winning the game, 2-0, but i think honduras will beat mexico and that is the problem for ja

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »
The problem for JA is goal difference...and even if Honduras draw with Mexico and JA beat Canada..I belive Honduras will get through on goal difference..If Honduras beat Mexico then JA outcome with Canada wont matter..but I hope things work out for them cause Trinbagonians will like nothing better than cutting JA arse in a the hex next year  :devil:

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2008, 12:55:53 PM »
The problem for JA is goal difference...and even if Honduras draw with Mexico and JA beat Canada..I belive Honduras will get through on goal difference..If Honduras beat Mexico then JA outcome with Canada wont matter..but I hope things work out for them cause Trinbagonians will like nothing better than cutting JA arse in a the hex next year  :devil:

We already counting T&T and El Salvador as a sure 12 points in the Hex if we make it. Easy games  :devil:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2008, 02:10:53 PM »

We already counting T&T and El Salvador as a sure 12 points in the Hex if we make it. Easy games  :devil:
I'm thinking the same thing. An easy 12 points for the Reggae Boyz against T&T and El Salvador. And seeing as Mexico won't go 3 games without a victory Jamaica will be in the Hex which will ensure those 12 points.
jjbrown

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2008, 02:15:34 PM »

I'm thinking the same thing. An easy 12 points for the Reggae Boyz against T&T and El Salvador. And seeing as Mexico won't go 3 games without a victory Jamaica will be in the Hex which will ensure those 12 points.

last time i checked we drew with a b team against the yardies on both occasions, now we have our full team, i doubt ja will see the light of day, i want ja to make the hex bc it will be a sure 6 points.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »

last time i checked we drew with a b team against the yardies on both occasions, now we have our full team, i doubt ja will see the light of day, i want ja to make the hex bc it will be a sure 6 points.
True! Now do another check and compare the coach and Reggae Boyz squad then that T&T played? Now check the present Coach and squad.
Notice any difference? ;D
jjbrown

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2008, 03:03:48 PM »
better clip of the goal.

http://www.tvgolo.com/football.php?subaction=showfull&id=1224176930&archive=&start_from=&ucat=49&

hey jamover2099... long time no see.
Excellent goal by Shelton. Ironic though, being the most difficult goal that was scored and the easy goals being saved by the Honduran goalkeeper.
jjbrown

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »
It is going to be very tough for JA.

They 'should' beat Canada in the Timari patch,
but as we say in T-Dad, is 'Chinee for Chinee',
well JA, is 'Latino for Latino'.
Mexico cannot seem to win on the road, which
probably means a draw will be all they will be looking
for, same as Honduras.
And, if Hon manages to win the game, for JA
to leapfrog El Tri, all yuh go have to put a
savannah beat down on D Canucks.

Don't worry JA, as in the case of 2005, you can
support your brothers to the South in the Hex.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2008, 06:55:41 PM »
jamaica 2099 anf RF you guys are back good to see. I see you guys are great fans of football. when allyuh team loosing allyuh hiding now JA win a couple of games you guys done checking points. against El slavador and TNT. De same El Salvador wey derailed JA in Kingston several years ago .. Well dont worry if Honduras dont shit dung themselves you guys could over to this forum and chat since we love football here  nuh matter if we Team doing good or bad..
war

Black Lives Matter..

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2008, 07:43:47 PM »
jamaica 2099 anf RF you guys are back good to see. I see you guys are great fans of football. when allyuh team loosing allyuh hiding now JA win a couple of games you guys done checking points. against El slavador and TNT. De same El Salvador wey derailed JA in Kingston several years ago .. Well dont worry if Honduras dont shit dung themselves you guys could over to this forum and chat since we love football here  nuh matter if we Team doing good or bad..
war

I was over at Fifa and several websites posting my comments with posters all over the World. I have even been to Big Soccer forum and read all your comments along with other Central American and American posters. I have tried at least 3 times to register to help you defend Caribbean and Jamaican football. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to succeed. 
jjbrown

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2008, 08:44:49 PM »
Pity one is not going to see a JA vs T&T match in WCQ.

Maybe in the Caribbean Cup or something!

If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.

Luv U T&T

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2008, 10:58:50 PM »
Talk bout checkin egg in fowl bottom make d hex b4 u check d 12 pts v TNT and El Salvador
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2008, 04:12:26 AM »

Yuh see how allyuh nasty boy!! we wishing allyuh well against the spanish and allyuh talking bout taking points off ah we. Jamaica 2099 i have forking goat mouth yuh know dread, so doh start wid yuh tribal BS before ah call down ah loss on allyuh.

ah cheering for JA , but with sucky attitude like yours toward us, will make meh change meh tone! so be nice yuh obnoxious little turd! :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2008, 04:43:06 AM »

Yuh see how allyuh nasty boy!! we wishing allyuh well against the spanish and allyuh talking bout taking points off ah we. Jamaica 2099 i have forking goat mouth yuh know dread, so doh start wid yuh tribal BS before ah call down ah loss on allyuh.

ah cheering for JA , but with sucky attitude like yours toward us, will make meh change meh tone! so be nice yuh obnoxious little turd! :devil:

you should really read Sando prince post first (especially te last sentence) and you will realize is jess a lil picong de yardies coming wit. Give as good as you get  :beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2008, 05:22:56 AM »
war

I was over at Fifa and several websites posting my comments with posters all over the World. I have even been to Big Soccer forum and read all your comments along with other Central American and American posters. I have tried at least 3 times to register to help you defend Caribbean and Jamaican football. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to succeed. 

The only reason I'm annoyed Jamaica won these last two matches is because you have reemerged from wherever you were hiding.

Anyway congratulations.

We will see what goes on in the last round. I was fully expecting Mexico and Honduras to play for the draw, but somebody make a very good point about Sven job security...

Watch the ride...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>