April 28, 2024, 05:29:00 PM

Author Topic: What of Maturana?  (Read 9924 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What of Maturana?
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »
ALL
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
ALL

:rotfl: :rotfl:
 weary ent no hater she jus tells it as she sees it  ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »
The Man just got his contract renewed for another year- November 2009

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2008, 04:57:43 PM »
I givin d credit 2 Latas and Yorke u feel dumbtst and chipmunk call back Spann doubt it very much. Me eh agree wit d recall but dem made dat call while he make d call 2 drop Avery

Imagine this LOL - when ah say is Dwight and Latas and the players that get us to the 06 WC ppl say is Beenie. All yuh not easy LOL

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »
Well, well let's see here. He beat the USA after so many years. BSC didn't do it, Gally fall short, beenie didn't come close, forget Wim, and he beat dem with de same players Beenie and Wim had at their disposal, and he do it after a few games with this squad  :devil: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you can't be serious

When de story is written there will be no footnote stating that it was dey so-called "B" team.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2008, 05:11:24 PM »
If had pick the best team from the start of the campaign the fans would have no problem with him...  but he made things hard for himself...now we know he is just a puppet cuz he not picking the team... he just picking a formation and picking the starting xi(dangerous thing to give him)

He is ok at best and apparently the players dont like his methods saying he reminds them of bertille... he not fresh he not motivating the team and the players decided they hadda do it themselves and run the show...

I dont see why we just cant bring in a lively english speaking coach and provided we reach the hex give it a real go

instead of wasting money on "the dumbist" (copyright weary)

Small, sometimes ah does feel yuh not correct in yuh head. You been on this site and paying attention to T&T football fuh too long to not know that is JW who run things. Yuh really believe that Anton doh know that we 06 players are superior, and that if we to have any chance to make it we need them players? Yuh really believe Pacho doh want to take we to SA?

JW didn't want the blacklisted players, but he too realized that we need them in order to move on. I am certain Anton and Pacho and Lincoln requested them, but Jack refused to spend on them. If JW say no they not playing. You and others only vex because Pacho, Lincoln, Anton, Groden, Camps and all football stakeholders in T&T including de fans are all puppets to JW. Even you is a puppet because yuh not regonizing that is JW why we didn't have most ah dem early.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
Me eh sayin dat LP and d chipmunk ask 4 anybody because I hear Lp talk one set ah tata after we lost d game v d US. Is just d might $ dat have d players back nutten but d almighty $ 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>