April 28, 2024, 06:28:42 PM

Author Topic: Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.  (Read 14772 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
:o :o
so much day selling dem for in Guatemala :devil:
Prickoid, allya gettin tief
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:14:50 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
West Coast... find dis man some Jack Warner threads so he could read and leave we alone nuh, lol

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
We play Cuba away and beat them 3-1. Since then Cuba has been knocked out of contention, had men jump ship in de US, been beaten 6-1 by US, and then they proceed to beat your Guatemalan heroes in a must win game for you. You have real facking belly to talk bout games being set up.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
West Coast... find dis man some Jack Warner threads so he could read and leave we alone nuh, lol
Prickoid is meh boi eh
but just TODAY
he could HHSFPAFHALDFIPFDW,BWDAISHT :devil:
haulhestinkfartinpunanyawayfromhereandleavedeforuminpeacefordeweekend,buhwhadearseIseeinheretoday :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:23:47 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Pissed Off points out something many of us has stated in the past.  Jacks administrative antic smears our players efforts on the pitch negatively.  Regardless of how you slice it many on this forum has accused Jack of seling us out (in 1989 and I am not talking about tickets, blacklisting players, poor administration....).  Regardless of how well our boys do on the field we will always get these criticisms from our Concacaf brethren.  Guilt by association.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Though I am no supporter of Jack Warner, it never ceases to amaze me the selective memory of some fans within Concacaf. I've posted on this Topic before, but Central Americans ran Concacaf fuh years like an exclusive club, whilst lining their pockets they did little if anything fuh nations outside Central America...we rarely complained and when we did (Haiti 73, no support for regional competitions outside the Central American championship to name but two) what good did it do us. Now that Warner is in charge and has overseen changes that have made competition within the region more even, suddenly suspected corruption that has been endemic in FIFA and its lesser bodies fuh ever it seems is now worthy of investigation. Regardless of Warner's rather dubious activities he has actually done more fuh the region as a whole than any of his predecessors (all Central Americans I might add). Lining his pockets maybe, but if any Latino expects me to believe Jack Warner has been influencing the outcome of any of Concacaf's world cup qualifiers they are insane! The man would have to be the greatest match fixer ever in the history of all sport.....not just that, he has obviously turned it into a true art form, risking his own teams elimination in pursuit of a believable but predesigned outcome (almost being eliminated by Bermuda, drawing at home to Guatemala, going down to 10 men vs Guatemala away). If only it were true....the man actually would deserve praise fuh pulling off such unimaginable feats rather than anger from fans. Them Asian betting syndicates would ah either hire him or kill him by now if it were true.

It's always amusing that conspiracy theories come out after an event happened yet state people knew suspect things were occurring before the event took place......why didn't they flag it up then???

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Though I am no supporter of Jack Warner, it never ceases to amaze me the selective memory of some fans within Concacaf. I've posted on this Topic before, but Central Americans ran Concacaf fuh years like an exclusive club, whilst lining their pockets they did little if anything fuh nations outside Central America...we rarely complained and when we did (Haiti 73, no support for regional competitions outside the Central American championship to name but two) what good did it do us. Now that Warner is in charge and has overseen changes that have made competition within the region more even, suddenly suspected corruption that has been endemic in FIFA and its lesser bodies fuh ever it seems is now worthy of investigation. Regardless of Warner's rather dubious activities he has actually done more fuh the region as a whole than any of his predecessors (all Central Americans I might add). Lining his pockets maybe, but if any Latino expects me to believe Jack Warner has been influencing the outcome of any of Concacaf's world cup qualifiers they are insane! The man would have to be the greatest match fixer ever in the history of all sport.....not just that, he has obviously turned it into a true art form, risking his own teams elimination in pursuit of a believable but predesigned outcome (almost being eliminated by Bermuda, drawing at home to Guatemala, going down to 10 men vs Guatemala away). If only it were true....the man actually would deserve praise fuh pulling off such unimaginable feats rather than anger from fans. Them Asian betting syndicates would ah either hire him or kill him by now if it were true.

It's always amusing that conspiracy theories come out after an event happened yet state people knew suspect things were occurring before the event took place......why didn't they flag it up then???

I still waitin to hear from piccio why his guatemalan team sell out to warner and allow de cubans to win on wednesday.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I still waitin to hear from piccio why his guatemalan team sell out to warner and allow de cubans to win on wednesday.

cause they need the money to start an Olympic diving team?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Personnaly i feel this man should not come on this board calling we TRINBAGO Clown stinking , we could do that

, we have that right to call im whatever we want  . You go on your forum and call im whatever you
 want but not here ,yuh lucky yuh din get banishment ,from the way yuh movin ah see it commin .

Am guys in another thread this man call we all kind ah names so doh explain nuttin bout nobody to him we doh o him nuttin.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html

I want to know who PAID GUATEMALA to play a 10 man TT team and draw in GUATEMALA???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
U STILL HERE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
vamos vamos guatemala
vamos vamos guatemala

Driving to Brooklyn Free (I mop a drop with JDB)
Getting into the Guatemala Bar to see the Game in the Hex last time around $10
Seeing the look on the Guate Guate faces when stern score that second goal.........Priceless

Picco you bring back good memories

vamos vamos guatemala
vamos vamos guatemala

You go dream red white and black from now till 2012 when world cup qualifiers start back again

Guatemala never even self make a world cup

tearsssssss :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
had men jump ship in de US, been beaten 6-1 by US

Correct!!! Half de Cuban team still in de US seeking asylum and their C squad, with nothing to play for, except pride, rest it on allya. So, take your conspiracy theories and ride out.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I want to know who PAID GUATEMALA to play a 10 man TT team and draw in GUATEMALA???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:
VB
Oh Gaddo VB
ya stick him Now
he go be sittin in ah corner mumbling all weekend thinking about that one
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Mario Rodriguez was operated because of the fould he suffered against T&T.  He might have a career ending injury due to this play.  Do you find this funny too?  Is that also a joke for you guys?  Like I said before, it is sad to learn that there are still people in this world who laugh at someones elses problems.  I thought that a country like Why would you say that we are investing in Diving.  And to the people who have said that the ex president of Concacaf was from Central America, newsflash to all you wise guys:

Mexico is not part of Central America, so please study some geography.

As a matter of fact I am not a journalist.  I wanted to interview Jack one on one to lay my points and ask the source of these frustrations.  He is a rat! 

And like I said before, I am a US citizen, born and raised, so in reality, my native team is years ahead of your team.

I do not have any interest in monetizing with football, but I do have interest in having a level playing field.  All my points are factual, including when T&T won 3 - 2 in Trinidad las qualifiers and Cabrera was not allowed to get in the game cause he had a blood stain.  He went to the locker room and the door was locked!  If you don't this is cheap, then I guess you are really being unfair and biased.

Check out the time when the game of Mexico and T&T started last qualifiers.  The game started approx. 13 minutes later in what was supposed to be simultaneous. 

Again, I will repeat this for the 100th time, it is just one more obstacle that Guatemala has to face whenever they play.

Probably Jack knows about the 11,000,000 people in Guatemala who suffer very high poverty levels and does not give a shit about the country and its people.

And your point about refs having credentials even though no pro league exists is absurd.  Would you give a commercial plane to a pilot who has just flown a Cessna?  Don't be silly.  These things do affect games believe it or not, and being a little more mature about who calls what games is something that we should not take for granted.  Like I said, please watch the entire game against the US on Guates first match and make an honest opinions.  I have seen it many times and every time I see it, the Surinam ref is just entirely off with his calls.  Even a high school ref would do a better job than this friend of Jacks.

I am tired already of explaining all this over and over.  I will definitely laugh my ass off when the US beats the hell out of you guys next time around. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
YUH STILLLLLLLLLL HERE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
YUH STILLLLLLLLLL HERE

ROFLMFAO!!! LAWD WEARY YOU AINT EASY!! LMAO!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Piccio if you have a vendetta against Jackula GET IN FRIGGIN LINE TWERP THERE ARE A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT HIS HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I will definitely laugh my ass off when the US beats the hell out of you guys next time around
We will be laughing at you next rounds. ...Sorry you are not in the next rounds

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

And like I said before, I am a US citizen, born and raised, so in reality, my native team is years ahead of your team.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
hope u voting for obama  ;)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I will definitely laugh my ass off when the US beats the hell out of you guys next time around
We will be laughing at you next rounds. ...Sorry you are not in the next rounds
Lost Ball Samo ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
HAHAHA,

Are you all resentful now that I mentioned my citizenship.  I think so...HAHHAHAAHAHA.  You wish you could live in such a country.  Poor guys, I really appreciate your advice on voting for Obama.  HAHAHAH

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

When you have the stars and stripes to cheer for as well, the red and black is a joke.  HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Boulder Colorado brothers, ganja paradise, white widow, northern lights, the whole thing. Skiing, bar hoping, incredible ladies!!!!

Great to hear from you fellows!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
aye boi
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
man boastin' on boulder yes  ::)  we reach! muh boy feelins huttin' him baad. 
cheers piccio!  the race not over yet, we still have one more round to go.  best of luck to both teams.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah never thought in all meh life I would meet such ah LOSER....

Yuh definately cant be ah TRINIBAGONIAN....yuh ent have d CLASS of we people....

Iz when I listening to jackasses like you that I realize how GREAT it is to be from d most southerly island of the Caribbean with the Scarlet Ibis and Cocrico. 

Yuh sure aint have dat Caribbean mentality...yuh jackass..there are things that have happened in your neck of the woods but I wont drop SO low to outline in the society and environment you live in..

Anyway continue to BRAY..... :yapping:
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner sucks dick!!!!!!

He is a racist prick!!!!!!!!

He deserves nothing!!!!!!!

He is not welcome in the US or in Guate...Never come again you motherf**ker cause you can be sure that you won't get back.

Mother f**ker you stupid ass!!!!

Go f**k Blatter and Yorke and your Surinam ref Pet...  I guess you fu***ck them all in the Joah Avelange Centre of Excellence!!!!

If somebody has his address or email, please write it down here cause I want to warn to say all this shit to his face!!!!

Faggot mother-f**k***r.

Watch out you scum piece of sh*t.  You should stick a chalupa up your ass and learn to live with a f**king taco in your groin.

I wish he could read this forum and have the balls to write back.  I have tried reaching him many times and let me tell you something, he is the most coward person in the face of the earth.  Come un you prick!  write back and let all your loyal fans know what you have been doing.  Why do you hide in your little cave?  Are you embarassed of how f**king ugly you are???  No one gives a f**king penny to your worthless ass.  I hope that you give your people some respect and pay the players what you promised.  Also, repay the tickets that you sold, and explain why the fu***ck  you did it.  Corruption is not welcome in this world and you will pay the price. Sleep well you disgusting pig, rat, unhuman little piece of shi**t.  DEVIL DEVIL!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
 ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
no.....

okay....

I'll repeat...

nnnnnnnnn....ooooooooooo.....

a little faster for ya?...

no!

now go an' bathe!...

right?...

cool
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Boulder?!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Piccio f**k you and yuh dirty team.  Guatemala is the dirtiest, cheating team in Concacaf.  And, Carlos Ruiz is the dirtiest cheater in Concacaf.  Jack Warner is a nasty, cheating criminal.  He robs the T&T football federation.  He robs the T&T players.  He robbed the T&T fans by overcharging for tickets and airfare to Germany in 2006.  99 percent of T&T football fans are longing for the day when he is gone from T&T football.  But blaming Jack Warner for Guatemala's failures is ridiculous.  

Why don't you answer the questions others have asked you.  Why didn't Guatemala beat Cuba?  We played a full strength Cuban team on the road in our first game and beat them 3-1.  You played a weak Cuba team who just lost 6-1 to the US and had players run away and you lost 2-1.  Did Jack set that up?  Did Jack pay the ref to have our player unfairly sent off so we could play over half of the game in Guatemala with 10 men.  Why didn't Guatemala beat us then?

Who paid Jack Warner to ban most of our world cup team for the last two years?  Who paid Jack Warner for us to send and inexperienced team to play the US in Chicago?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
piccio tryin all kinda ting to deal with the pain, now he disown Guatemala yes.   :rotfl:

Why on earth would Jack Warner agree to be interviewed by you if you are not a journalist?
That is kind of an unrealistic expectation.

piccio check this, Cuba does not have a professional league, and they still beat you  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>