April 19, 2024, 12:16:17 PM

Author Topic: Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.  (Read 14666 times)

Online Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »
Good one, Rodney!!!!

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
yuh rel stink wid yuh mout' boy...

wash it out...
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
34 postings and counting....woohooo  ;D

By this rate you will be a Hero Warrior in no time.

Dont worry all of this is just to become a waggonist...some people does find all kinda way to get accepted on this site...doe frighten....i waiting to see how many post yuh could let out before the weekend...then we will take it from there.

Believe me...it have owl livin on this site.... :devil:  so keep posting.... :wavetowel:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 10:09:17 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Piccio its clear that you are very angry but lets take a look at the WCQ in Port of Spain in 2005. If I remember correctly there were at least 2 horrid offside calls against T&T in that game. Your team went 2-1 up in the second half and could not hold the lead.  Its worth noting that our coach at the time sent on 2 extra strikers and the added width proved to be Guatemala's undoing. Replays show that all 3 T&T goals were legal. It is important to remember that luck is also a part of the equation. Guatemala missed a glorious opportunity to equalise in the dying minutes of the game. Neither the referee nor Jack Warner scored any of the 5 goals on display that evening at the Hasely Craford Stadium. Its not JW or the ref's fault that your player missed his chance either.  Futhermore in the final fixture of the WCQ campaign  I seem to recall Costa Rica fielding a reserve squad against your team. We were a goal down when the announcer in the stadium said Guatemala was 2-0 up. So we both benefited from playing the reserve squads of 2 already qualified teams. It seems that the Guatemalan public like most people thought that even a Mexican B team would still beat us. Unfortunately for you we won. I don't see where Jack fixed the results.

You have even less of a case this campaign. The ref favoured your team a lot more than us. Furthermore you have no business losing to Cuba at home or away.To simply say that the game was fixed is truly silly and disrespectful of Cuba's performance on the field. You must show greater sportsmanship.

The third goal came in a place where tavo cabrera was defending.  Like I said before, he had a blood stain and went to change to the locker room but they locked him out in your stadium.

The other part, see, you new that guate was up 2 - 0 because you started the game late so you could benefit from knowing the results. I am not talking fiction here, check the times of kickoff on the last game where simultaneous starts are a must and never have I seen a game start late, but this one did.  Coincidence?  Tactic?  you tell me man.  Have you ever seen a simultaneous FIFA game start later than the other.  Please check the times before you post this stuff withoug factual information.  Check where the 3rd goal was scored and look at cabrera begging to come inside and the ref would not let him.  I am not saying that cabrera would have impeded the goal, but he should have been given the chance.  The damn locker room was closed!
How does being a goal down in a must win game and knowing the other team is winning help ? It was a must win game for us before the first whistle. In that scenario there is no advantage gained in a delayed start as you claim.

The player in question like his teammates was time wasting while the score favoured him and wanted to get into the game in the heat of the play, which as should know is not allowed. I thought that was understood.

It hurts to lose and we all know that but I think you are skewing the facts to substantiate your weak claims.

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Piccio its clear that you are very angry but lets take a look at the WCQ in Port of Spain in 2005. If I remember correctly there were at least 2 horrid offside calls against T&T in that game. Your team went 2-1 up in the second half and could not hold the lead.  Its worth noting that our coach at the time sent on 2 extra strikers and the added width proved to be Guatemala's undoing. Replays show that all 3 T&T goals were legal. It is important to remember that luck is also a part of the equation. Guatemala missed a glorious opportunity to equalise in the dying minutes of the game. Neither the referee nor Jack Warner scored any of the 5 goals on display that evening at the Hasely Craford Stadium. Its not JW or the ref's fault that your player missed his chance either.  Futhermore in the final fixture of the WCQ campaign  I seem to recall Costa Rica fielding a reserve squad against your team. We were a goal down when the announcer in the stadium said Guatemala was 2-0 up. So we both benefited from playing the reserve squads of 2 already qualified teams. It seems that the Guatemalan public like most people thought that even a Mexican B team would still beat us. Unfortunately for you we won. I don't see where Jack fixed the results.

You have even less of a case this campaign. The ref favoured your team a lot more than us. Furthermore you have no business losing to Cuba at home or away.To simply say that the game was fixed is truly silly and disrespectful of Cuba's performance on the field. You must show greater sportsmanship.

The third goal came in a place where tavo cabrera was defending.  Like I said before, he had a blood stain and went to change to the locker room but they locked him out in your stadium.

The other part, see, you new that guate was up 2 - 0 because you started the game late so you could benefit from knowing the results. I am not talking fiction here, check the times of kickoff on the last game where simultaneous starts are a must and never have I seen a game start late, but this one did.  Coincidence?  Tactic?  you tell me man.  Have you ever seen a simultaneous FIFA game start later than the other.  Please check the times before you post this stuff withoug factual information.  Check where the 3rd goal was scored and look at cabrera begging to come inside and the ref would not let him.  I am not saying that cabrera would have impeded the goal, but he should have been given the chance.  The damn locker room was closed!
How does being a goal down in a must win game and knowing the other team is winning help ? It was a must win game for us before the first whistle. In that scenario there is no advantage gained in a delayed start as you claim.

The player in question like his teammates was time wasting while the score favoured him and wanted to get into the game in the heat of the play, which as should know is not allowed. I thought that was understood.

It hurts to lose and we all know that but I think you are skewing the facts to substantiate your weak claims.

Are you serious? of course it helps to know how a simultaneous game ended.  Why would they bother to schedule at the same time.  You cannot have a 1 minute delay or the thing becomes questionable. 

I will put it this way.  If you know the final score 13 minutes before your match ends, you know exactly what you need.  The other match is already over.  In this case, Trinidad knew it had to win.  If Guate lost, then a tie from Trinidad would have been enough if I recall correctly.  Please, there is no excuse for a game to be delayed when the exact purpose of the rule is for both games to happen independently from one another. 

The entire concept of simultaneous play becomes null if one of the games starts even 1 minute later.  This goes in any sport where teams benefit from knowing previous results.  What I am finding out, is that you really do not have the football intellect that comes along with being a fan.  This is common sense in all sports.  The last game where teams in either have chances to qualify start at exactly the same time.  Not 1 minute later, and especially not 13.  Add up all these points that I have shared, watch the games, check the refs scheduling, and you will see that I am not crazy. 

Did you see the game in Korea/Japan where the koreans beat Spain.  Did the ref not interfere with the result?  Please just admit the fact that we have not been benefited 1 time by this monster, devil, fag, and that just maybe what I am saying might have some validation if you check all this stuff carefully.

I really do not understand the thing about the player wasting time.  Like I said, watch the game and look at him begging to get in and the ref not allowing.  This is the 3 - 2 that we lost over at your stadium.  Watch it or don't give so confident opinions.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Mario Rodriguez was operated because of the fould he suffered against T&T.  He might have a career ending injury due to this play.  Do you find this funny too?  Is that also a joke for you guys?  Like I said before, it is sad to learn that there are still people in this world who laugh at someones elses problems.  I thought that a country like Why would you say that we are investing in Diving.  And to the people who have said that the ex president of Concacaf was from Central America, newsflash to all you wise guys:

Mexico is not part of Central America, so please study some geography.

As a matter of fact I am not a journalist.  I wanted to interview Jack one on one to lay my points and ask the source of these frustrations.  He is a rat! 

And like I said before, I am a US citizen, born and raised, so in reality, my native team is years ahead of your team.

I do not have any interest in monetizing with football, but I do have interest in having a level playing field.  All my points are factual, including when T&T won 3 - 2 in Trinidad las qualifiers and Cabrera was not allowed to get in the game cause he had a blood stain.  He went to the locker room and the door was locked!  If you don't this is cheap, then I guess you are really being unfair and biased.

Check out the time when the game of Mexico and T&T started last qualifiers.  The game started approx. 13 minutes later in what was supposed to be simultaneous. 

Again, I will repeat this for the 100th time, it is just one more obstacle that Guatemala has to face whenever they play.

Probably Jack knows about the 11,000,000 people in Guatemala who suffer very high poverty levels and does not give a shit about the country and its people.

And your point about refs having credentials even though no pro league exists is absurd.  Would you give a commercial plane to a pilot who has just flown a Cessna?  Don't be silly.  These things do affect games believe it or not, and being a little more mature about who calls what games is something that we should not take for granted.  Like I said, please watch the entire game against the US on Guates first match and make an honest opinions.  I have seen it many times and every time I see it, the Surinam ref is just entirely off with his calls.  Even a high school ref would do a better job than this friend of Jacks.

I am tired already of explaining all this over and over.  I will definitely laugh my ass off when the US beats the hell out of you guys next time around. 

See, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and be civil with you but now you're just straight being an ass.  Given your linguistic difficulties I find it hard to believe that you are indeed born and raised American... if you are then that only further indicts our public school system.  Yes jackass, I too am an American citizen... and a TnT citizen as well... and I'm sure I'm not the only one here.  So all this 'american' talk really ain't meaning shit in the long run.

Now, as for your silly ass claim that "all (your) points are factual"... unless you were there in the stadium in Trinidad when the locker room was closed then you have no way of saying what is factual, you're only reporting third party hearsay.

I also find it laughable that you'd say that Mexico isn't part of Central America... go open a book dumbass, it certainly isn't part of North America, so guess where that leaves it??

Lastly as to the qualifications of the referees... it doesn't matter if a ref works a professional league or not.  What matters is that the ref is FIFA certified... FIFA certification is the highest level there is, not some silly ass paycheck from a professional league.  Your analogy about the pilots fails miserably, a cessna pilot is far different from a commercial pilot.  A commercial pilot would be the equivalent of a FIFA certified ref... licensed to fly any kind of plane.

Go back and work on your intellect you moron... or better yet, stay on your level and come cut my grass.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Are you serious? of course it helps to know how a simultaneous game ended.  Why would they bother to schedule at the same time.  You cannot have a 1 minute delay or the thing becomes questionable. 

I will put it this way.  If you know the final score 13 minutes before your match ends, you know exactly what you need.  The other match is already over.  In this case, Trinidad knew it had to win.  If Guate lost, then a tie from Trinidad would have been enough if I recall correctly.  Please, there is no excuse for a game to be delayed when the exact purpose of the rule is for both games to happen independently from one another. 

Did Jack Warner pay your Guatemalan team to draw at home against T&T even when T&T was down to 10 men?

Did Jack Warner pay your Guatemalan team to lose against Cuba?

Face it.  Guatemala wasn't good enough.  They have no one else but themselves to blame for the position they find themselves in.  You making excuses for Guatemala's inability to capitalise on an advantageous position where they had their destiny in their own hands demonstrates that you're incapable & unwilling of accepting your team's ineptitude.

You can bitch and cry and throw tantrums all you want.  The fact remains that Guatemala is where they are because of their footballing incompetence.  They're simply not good enough.

The truth may be hard for you to handle but sometimes the truth is like that.  Hopefully your team can learn from their mistakes and do better in the future.  Hopefully one day you can learn what it's like to accept responsibility for your failures.  Then perhaps you just might grow up.  
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
No Mexico is in Boulder Colorado..u nitwit...

Hope a Boulder doesnt come along and woop your ass or better yet an Avalanche...you sound like the skiing type...

You are the type of character who talks to the snow dont you?  :rotfl:

Snow Snow its me...you remind me of Tattoo from Fantasy Island...the plane the plane....  :devil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herv%C3%A9_Villechaize  Does this ring ah bell
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 11:40:34 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Chapina ah looking for someone to build ah deck on meh roof..... the deck dey i jess want to run some composite flooring..... yuh think yuh could get some other chapinas and get the wuk done.... the papusas will be ready.....ah go see if the city will let the van park on de corner..... Give me an estimate soon....

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
lol piccio have allyuh going.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner will pay for his behaviors. We will soon se him behind bars!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2008, 03:25:06 AM »
We had to lock de changin rooms cause we knew it had Guats like you in town. :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2008, 09:13:05 AM »
Wow, men/women indulgin in some serious racial profiling in response tuh this poster. One even have the gall tuh question the poster's interllect. Hope people remember their statements the next time they decide tuh response tuh posts about footballers being racially targeted or write Gol tv tuh complain about a commentator.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »
Wow, men/women indulgin in some serious racial profiling in response tuh this poster. One even have the gall tuh question the poster's interllect. Hope people remember their statements the next time they decide tuh response tuh posts about footballers being racially targeted or write Gol tv tuh complain about a commentator.

not really its called picong lol

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »
     Don't worry i'm taking notes.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

Next time I decide to "response" tuh post or complain tuh Gol TV I'll be sure to make it know that while I complaining, it have some "monkeys" from my "piece of shit island" who might not have a problem with it.  You must be one of the "fools" who "sucking Jack's dick" that piccio was referring to.

As I tell him, we give as good as we get.  Whichever bleeding heart want to take note or doh like it welcome to go f**k deyself same ways.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »
Giggsy most of de insulting and degrading stuff piccio said about our country, our football and our football players were deleted by the mods..so your just seeing posters responses to his insults and not seeing his insults to us..

giggsy11

« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2008, 12:43:22 PM »

Next time I decide to "response" tuh post or complain tuh Gol TV I'll be sure to make it know that while I complaining, it have some "monkeys" from my "piece of shit island" who might not have a problem with it.  You must be one of the "fools" who "sucking Jack's dick" that piccio was referring to.

As I tell him, we give as good as we get.  Whichever bleeding heart want to take note or doh like it welcome to go f**k deyself same ways.

No surprise there!  " When a man/woman use profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man/woman or the argument is weak-probably both."

Offline vapotrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »
Moderators, doh ban this man ya know! I ain't laugh this hard in a looooong time!!!!  :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2008, 01:01:07 PM »
Giggsy most of de insulting and degrading stuff piccio said about our country, our football and our football players were deleted by the mods..so your just seeing posters responses to his insults and not seeing his insults to us..

I hear you and I am not trying to be a self righteous hypocrite because I know got caught up responding to a poster in a previous thread in ways I should not have, and I had to catch myself. This Piccio person had an agenda or that is how he/she stop and not everybodies opinions or words are worthy of being responded to especially if the response is done in the same ignorant vain. What does that prove or change? We all love our country, our players not to mention our football so let him/she say what he/she want s to say. Nothing sweeter than being a Trini! People only push other people's buttons when they are allowed to never without their permission.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner will pay for his behaviors. We will soon se him behind bars!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2008, 01:01:23 PM »
Jack Warner sucks dick!!!!!!

He is a racist prick!!!!!!!!

He deserves nothing!!!!!!!

He is not welcome in the US or in Guate...Never come again you motherf**ker cause you can be sure that you won't get back.

Mother f**ker you stupid ass!!!!

Go f**k Blatter and Yorke and your Surinam ref Pet...  I guess you fu***ck them all in the Joah Avelange Centre of Excellence!!!!

If somebody has his address or email, please write it down here cause I want to warn to say all this shit to his face!!!!

Faggot mother-f**k***r.

Watch out you scum piece of sh*t.  You should stick a chalupa up your ass and learn to live with a f**king taco in your groin.

I wish he could read this forum and have the balls to write back.  I have tried reaching him many times and let me tell you something, he is the most coward person in the face of the earth.  Come un you prick!  write back and let all your loyal fans know what you have been doing.  Why do you hide in your little cave?  Are you embarassed of how f**king ugly you are???  No one gives a f**king penny to your worthless ass.  I hope that you give your people some respect and pay the players what you promised.  Also, repay the tickets that you sold, and explain why the fu***ck  you did it.  Corruption is not welcome in this world and you will pay the price. Sleep well you disgusting pig, rat, unhuman little piece of shi**t.  DEVIL DEVIL!!!!

I agree  :devil: :rotfl:

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2008, 01:05:25 PM »
If we ban this man then we need to ban Small Magician, and even me. Let de man post. It doh matter if he talking bad bout we team etc, that's his right. We need to stop being so thin skinned.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »

No surprise there!  " When a man/woman use profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man/woman or the argument is weak-probably both."

the mistake you making is to think that anybody have time to 'argue' with a fool like you.  Clearly yuh don't know what going on but yuh quick tuh push yuh mouth in thing.  Instead ah rushing in like some sanctimonious backside next time just siddung and hush yuh ass.

giggsy11

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2008, 01:23:35 PM »

the mistake you making is to think that anybody have time to 'argue' with a fool like you.  Clearly yuh don't know what going on but yuh quick tuh push yuh mouth in thing.  Instead ah rushing in like some sanctimonious backside next time just siddung and hush yuh ass.

Then stop responding or is it cause yuh cah take yuh own 'advice' and sit down and hush YOUR arse?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 01:29:30 PM by giggsy11 »

1]; } ?>