April 19, 2024, 08:51:49 PM

Author Topic: GERMANY 2006  (Read 2279 times)

GERMANY 2006
« on: September 12, 2005, 04:04:27 PM »
I thought I would put this out there for discussion, argument, or cuss

Let's say we do make it to the World Cup and based on our "no winning of away games" in Concacaf this year

Exactly which countries can we beat when we go over there  ???

I know it would be nice to get to the World Cup but I ain't looking forward to getting lix from every team we play, with our current inconsistent performances
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 04:06:19 PM by grskywalker »

Re: GERMANY 2006
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 04:09:26 PM »
I expect to start with Brazil...anybody else is bonus  :beermug:

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 04:12:27 PM »
BEAT BRAZIL!? :rotfl:

Yuh mean it's the first team we get licks from.

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 04:23:56 PM »
BEAT BRAZIL!? :rotfl:

Yuh mean it's the first team we get licks from.

ah figure if ah go dream, it mite as well be in technicolor

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 04:52:50 PM »
If not brazil..then england or the Gemans themselves... then England and Fance for dessert! I see ah own goal and some terrible ref (who let that Jacan ref on the field) calls to prevent us winning our semifinal..

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 04:53:51 PM »
If we make (god willing) i suspect that they will group us in a group with about two top 10 teams and for all joke and kicks it might be Brazil and Spain or something like that.  As long as we don't get like seven in we arse and look decent I won't be vex. ;D

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 05:53:38 PM »
Honestly i not expecting too much if/when we make it, a good showing is all i can ask for, maybe a goal for Latas and/or Yorke to get they names in the history books.
Yuh think Germany ready for hundreds maybe thousands of Trinis in they backyard liket that???

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 06:08:32 PM »
Honestly i not expecting too much if/when we make it, a good showing is all i can ask for, maybe a goal for Latas and/or Yorke to get they names in the history books.
Yuh think Germany ready for hundreds maybe thousands of Trinis in they backyard liket that???

1000's??? Fellas eh want to pay $9 to listen to the audio feed and you expect them to fork out$x,000's to go Germany? All you hearing is len meh yu password to homeview nah! Maybe Clico or TSTT will godfather ah lime

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 06:12:13 PM »

We can beat the US on that stage!  And  I am not joking.

That would be a victory.

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 07:23:20 PM »
It depends on the group that we find ourselves in. Listen we setting up a permanent camp in England , as most of our players work there, from Jamuary2006. Whitley- theobold together with the Dutch staff will live with the High Commissioner  in England.
  All those who we begged and waiting will now be begging us as well as those who think that England will call them.
Think of the pool that we have and the camp in the Uk.

We are in the Quarter finals and only Brazil / Argentina will stop us from going forward.

What the mind can conceive- Germany watch out.

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 10:41:31 PM »
I honestly believe that if we do qualify..  This team will stun plenty people because to world stage ent see we kinda crazy ball yet...:)  And we could easily pull a Cameroon and Latas a Roger Miller :).  Imagine watcchin we buss somebody net and it in HD...ouiiiii   boy!!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 10:51:19 PM »
Get serious, unless we play team that just barely qualify like us , licks book, except ah sure we going to beat England jus fuh bad mind.
The thing to do is to get the latest, Carib, Smirnoff, Poison, Tribe girls in full uniform ( or no uniform ) on bench as cheer keaders . Ah could see man like Beckham, Rooney and Sven making de tabloids already.

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 11:15:56 PM »
I say we could take on Ghana and a couple of the African teams...Saudi Arabia, with enough training, S korea, costa rica, 5th place south american side...and daiz bout it....but to beat anybody we go have to have all them fellaz together for 3 months b4 the cup and playing games against venezuela, jamaica, canada even.

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2005, 09:42:30 AM »
LET WE BEAT PANAMA FIRST NAH

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2005, 10:02:03 AM »
I say we could take on Ghana and a couple of the African teams...Saudi Arabia, with enough training, S korea, costa rica, 5th place south american side...and daiz bout it....but to beat anybody we go have to have all them fellaz together for 3 months b4 the cup and playing games against venezuela, jamaica, canada even.

I don't think we can beat any of those African teams, to me, one of the things African teams lacked on the pitch was true leaders and organisations to go with their abundance of skill, now with guys like Essien, Papa Bouba Dioup and a host of others we will find it difficult to beat those kind of teams. I think our best bet might be to surprise a European team that underestimate. Of course we have to take care of Panama and hope Mexico takes care of Guatemala.

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 10:49:26 AM »
I think our best bet might be to surprise a European team that underestimate. Of course we have to take care of Panama and hope Mexico takes care of Guatemala.

The last sentence stop meh from laughing since there was some reality sprinkled in with this dream of Germany World Cup.

I also like Jumbie for jokes!!

1000's??? Fellas eh want to pay $9 to listen to the audio feed and you expect them to fork out$x,000's to go Germany? All you hearing is len meh yu password to homeview nah! Maybe Clico or TSTT will godfather ah lime

Trinbago people funny for days!!!! ;D

October 8th better hurry up and come before man like Davejenny, KND, or KND twin, KND2, start posting threads to pass de time.  Is only so much a man can read and try to decipher.  But ah still need meh daily laughs.