April 27, 2024, 04:12:39 AM

Author Topic: Zulte-Waregem beat Anderlecht 4-0.  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Zulte-Waregem beat Anderlecht 4-0.
« on: October 19, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
Not sue if Hyland came on as a sub, but he team won de number one team.

And Tony Warner team Hull win again, they third in the EPL. Very surprise they doing so good for first timers.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Zulte-Waregem beat Anderlecht 4-0.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »
was he even in the squad? If soccernet is to be trusted, he definitely didn't play
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »
I did a little browsing thorugh the zulte waregem website (cant do much cause its not in english)..and I saw this familar article on their website about Hyland

http://www.svzw.be/functions/list.asp?Lid=1&pnav=;2;&item=743

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 05:29:32 PM »
I did a little browsing thorugh the zulte waregem website (cant do much cause its not in english)..and I saw this familar article on their website about Hyland

this article is pretty old, and doesn't say anything other than they were 'holding talks' with Portsmouth about him. Ever since he signed for them, the truth is there has been no confirmation (at least I can find none) on the site about the signing.

I find that strange, but maybe i'm just impatient after hearing about him signing with portsmouth for about a year now...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »

this article is pretty old, and doesn't say anything other than they were 'holding talks' with Portsmouth about him. Ever since he signed for them, the truth is there has been no confirmation (at least I can find none) on the site about the signing.

I find that strange, but maybe i'm just impatient after hearing about him signing with portsmouth for about a year now...

I am aware of the date of the article, and that's why i made sure and said "familiar" article on their website in my initial response...so calm down,  i myself want to see the youth run out on the field for pompey soon...i posted the above info to give some forumites an opportunity to see the club website and learn more about the club ( although its not in english lol)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 05:38:17 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

I am aware of the date of the article, and that's why i made sure and said "familiar" article on their website in my initial response...so calm down,  i myself want to see the youth run out on the field for pompey soon...i posted the above info to give some forumites an opportunity to see the club website and learn more about the club ( although its not in english lol)

no scenes.

I would've looked at it more mysself, but a lot of the french links seem to be sticking. The only club website I've been on that more frustrating is Ferencvaros own...and that is not even considering the Hungarian "YMCA" music they have playing when you enter the site

1]; } ?>