April 19, 2024, 11:11:37 PM

Author Topic: # 8 and James Reserve Game TFC vs. Chicago Fire  (Read 3200 times)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
# 8 and James Reserve Game TFC vs. Chicago Fire
« on: October 21, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »
As Chinee and I was invited to watch the a TFC reserve game by WN’s very own #8, I say I might as well take some pics and give a little rundown of how the game progressed over the 90.  Now I’m no Touches so yu know nah.

It is common knowledge on de board that JJ was injured with a slight hamstring strain and is training/recovery until he’s back to full strength, but what isn’t know is that our very own WN poster # 8, (aka Markus Marshall) was also in training with the reserve team making a name for himself.  Big up to me boy for sticking to his dreams, working hard and lovin de game.

Before De Game

De drive down was uneventful and de only problem was deciding if we should pay $12 for parking and avoiding po-po.  After parking I didn’t realize dat the temp out side was dipping around 13 deg so it was flickin cold, and God only knows how I go make out when de sun go down and it have no shelter from de flickin wind.  So when we reach de Ex, I forget that TFC had dey final home game for de season, so I couldn’t beg #8 for no free tickets LOL…What me and Chinee end up doing was standing outside like two vagrants, gaping at all de woman dat pass by and watching de game through de gates (Chinee was only saying dat dem guyl doh stand ah chance wid him and how he go mash up anyone ah dem LOL, go brave boy). 

Anyway, TFC game done and dey beatup on Chicago so dat was good I guess.  We make we way to de players gate and some guard walking wid ah hop n’ drop brace we and telling we bout how we have to wait for another half hour so people at the game could leave.  So again what is left to do…..bodder woman and talk shit.

Match Time

Finally we reach pass mister hop n’ drop, and accompanied by ah little cutie Indian she show we where we have to sit.  Needless to say, chinee wanted to mashup de Indian gyul (I really doh know what was bodering Chinee nah).  Take we seat and waiting for 8 and JJ to come out.  Killed time gaping at some Spanish honeys sitting couple rows behind (Chinee have de pics of dem), not knowing dat de know Amado Guevara (big TFC player) and Guevara eventually made his way over and sat talking wid dem.   

Players finally come out and game about to start.  JJ was holding down de defense as usual and 8 was on de bench as a sub.  First half was exciting as everyone was trying for glory every time de touch de ball.  Few notables was 3 young boys for TFC dat as soon as dey touch de ball beat was sharing.  JJ was looking sharp, passing out blade in de back.  I guess he hamstring was feeling ok.

Halftime come and the temp now drop to about 5 deg. and both Chinee and I had no feelings in we fingers and toes. (Flickin Canada it isn’t even winter and it freezing already)  I couldn’t even think bout looking back at de Spanish guyl nah, my ass was cold and all I was thinking bout was to cuss JJ and 8 for inviting me to watch dem play.

Second half start and 8 on de field striking now.  #8 movements looked crisp and purposeful, and it looked like de coach gave him instructions to draw away the defense creating openings for the mids to run through etc.  #8 had a couple good chances, but I think the players around him was some real ball hoes and not even Jesus could have gotten ah pass from dem.  After watching TFC create a couple ah chances and #8 having a good game, I think the cold finally got to everyone and de ref blow de game and everyone had to find ways to get warm quick. 

Game Done, time to get warm

Chinee and I started to make tracks and finally after dogging a couple ah security guards and gapping at a couple hotties, we meet up wid 8 and JJ.  Take out a couple pics with the guys and it was time to go home.  All in all, the game was good.  It was a good showing from WN’s #8 and JJ, young prospects for TNT future.  Downside, it was too damn cold to play ball LOL.

Have a couple pics and some vids for alyu to take in.  I’ll try to keep alyu posted on #8’s progress and what he have going on.  I gone

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: # 8 and James Reserve Game TFC vs. Chicago Fire
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »
good stuff tanks

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »

Good shot
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 07:50:30 PM »
nice report :beermug:

#8 is the only man i ever see score 3 goals ah game consecutively fuh like 10 games straight
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 01:41:25 AM »

good pics... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

look like de ref take ah quick raff... ;D

l
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »
niceness...thanks for the report dragon....big up yuhself Markus...keep doing yuh ting

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:30:51 AM »
gaping??? observing!!!!  :rotfl:

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 06:42:37 AM »
thx for the pix.

dat stadium look nice boy....but COLD.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 06:46:53 AM »
Big up to the Toronto squad !! Glad to hear #8 still doing he ting ting n that Julius coming back from injury ! Dr Strange thought u would a be running out with thye TFC squad ?..LOL

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »
Real nice fellas.....nig up to #8 and Julius, best of luck to u both.

And thanks Dr. Strange and chinee for the pics and vids  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »
Nice pics

Props to MM #8 for trying to make dat team  :applause:....ah hope he get through

Why everytime it have a group shot, da blondie in de back makin monkey face?....whey she come out from?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »
Nice pics

Props to MM #8 for trying to make dat team  :applause:....ah hope he get through

Why everytime it have a group shot, da blondie in de back makin monkey face?....whey she come out from?
I feel she is ah Chinee boi groupie :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »
Nice pics

:rotfl: dragon give meh ah bad name, watch the wifey come on the site and cuss meh ass if she read dis

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 11:26:15 AM »
#8 is Marcus Marshall... He went primary school with me.  De man really say he goal was to go Cyanada and go pro.  Ah real happy for him

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »
Big up to the Toronto squad !! Glad to hear #8 still doing he ting ting n that Julius coming back from injury ! Dr Strange thought u would a be running out with thye TFC squad ?..LOL

LOL....My wife tell me how I too old now to play de game hahahahahaha, but I still think I could take dem :devil: :beermug: ;D

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »
Nice pics

I go let JJ tell you who she is LOL :beermug: :devil:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 10:56:59 PM »
Nice pics

:rotfl: dragon give meh ah bad name, watch the wifey come on the site and cuss meh ass if she read dis

Doh lie......is true :rotfl: :beermug:

1]; } ?>