April 28, 2024, 02:26:45 PM

Author Topic: Kenwyne back in time for Newcastle clash  (Read 7496 times)

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne back in time for Newcastle clash
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 12:22:48 AM »

He looking real built fuh real. Omar was spot on.....Run when yuh see de big truck coming  :devil:

Wayyy look at the size this man put on...

I hope he cld still run fast...

Imagine he nd Scotty infront..them fellas them go feel we ha body builders on we football teammm

Anyway, once he ha he speed, and pushing that kinda size....it go be rel horrors fuh ppl defense!

snaka snawh
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 05:25:47 AM »
Just now arrow go have to buy a bigger aquarium.

:rotfl: :rotfl:...so true  ;D

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 05:46:54 AM »
Just now arrow go have to buy a bigger aquarium.

:rotfl: :rotfl:...so true  ;D
I wonder if Arrow does use ah "literary double" ;D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:49:35 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 06:19:25 AM »

He looking real built fuh real. Omar was spot on.....Run when yuh see de big truck coming  :devil:

fuh real, like he lift some extra weights or wah..... cause some ah we players need to do that too
Somebody should give him Keon Daniel e-mail address.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 09:02:16 AM »
Derby return a possibility for Jones

http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=15968

Black Cats Bulletin

By Nick Alexander

Kenwyne Jones has said that he would like to help Sunderland "restore some pride" in Saturday's derby against Newcastle United.

Jones returned to action last night, playing for 60 minutes in the reserves' 2-0 win over Wigan in Hetton.

By his own admission, the striker is short of being fully fit, but he is not ruling out an appearance in Saturday's Wear-Tyne derby.

"It feels nice to be back on the pitch and playing again," said Jones. "I was a little tentative in the beginning of the game but as it wore on I started moving better.

"I don't feel 100 per cent but I have some time to get there, it will take a few weeks, I've been working hard to get to this point.

"I've been out for a long time, this was 60 minutes of action, coming three weeks after I started training so it's still early. I was OK for that 60, we'll see what happens for Saturday, I can only take it one day at a time."

Jones' return last night attracted a capacity crowd to the Eppleton CW Ground in Hetton.

"It's very nice to have that kind of support, there's a family feeling going on at the club and it was nice to see people coming out to support me and the team," he said.

Sunderland have not beaten Newcastle at home for 28 years and Jones reckons it is time that changed.

He said: "The club has a good chance of winning the game. We want to get the three points against Newcastle and restore some pride."

Roy Keane, who watched last night's game, will wait until tomorrow before deciding whether to include Jones in his squad for the Newcastle game.

"We'll see how he is, I won't take any silly risks," said the Sunderland boss.

Watch Kenwyne Jones in action for the reserves on SAFC TV later today.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 09:09:21 AM »

I agree dat Kenwyne shouldn't be picked for the Cuba game but not for the reason you stated.

If yuh think Cubans comin wit blood in dey eye to mash we up, yuh feel de teams in de Hex (*should we get past Cuba) go be any different?  Kenwyne more in danger of gettin mash up in de EPL dan he is with T&T.

I eh think David James wanted to mash him up in a meaningless friendly either..... point is, anytime yuh step on the field in a competitive game yuh at risk...the varying odds are damn near impossible to measure much less distinguish.

I just hope that his rehab wasn't rushed in any way.  That could lead to a chronic recurring injury that would extremely sad.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2008, 09:17:51 AM »
some more pics of 'Kenwyne Diesel'

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »
check he choon
Welcome back KJ
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »
Omar in dem pics KJ look like he played against some high school kids......He real big now dread.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »
Omar in dem pics KJ look like he played against some high school kids......He real big now dread.
He was playing boys.  Who else you think does be on the reserve team?  Boys, recovering players and them who cyah mek the team.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »
He was playing boys.  Who else you think does be on the reserve team?  Boys, recovering players and them who cyah mek the team.

It is EXTREMELY worrying that he couldn't score in 60 mins in that reserve match.  Looks like his career is most likely finished because of that knee injury.   :'(  Hard luck KJ you had a good run while it lasted.  Best of luck in your future endeavors.  Lucky thing we have Scotland and Glen for the Hex!!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2008, 02:49:31 PM »

It is EXTREMELY worrying that he couldn't score in 60 mins in that reserve match.  Looks like his career is most likely finished because of that knee injury.   :'(  Hard luck KJ you had a good run while it lasted.  Best of luck in your future endeavors.  Lucky thing we have Scotland and Glen for the Hex!!

Arrow, they say you need ah fish tank, but it look like you need ah water tank deh Boi.  :-\
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »

Arrow, they say you need ah fish tank, but it look like you need ah water tank deh Boi.  :-\
Arrow need ah whole reservoir
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »

that look like a strict pasta and fish diet.
I expect Kenwyne to come on for the last 15 mins on Sat with the game tied at 2 .... get a pass with his back to the goal, swivel - hold off two defenders and buss the net from 20 yards out.

Watch Man C bid $22M for him in January.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

Birchall on Conventry reserve team  :)

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »

It look like he was bench pressing de truck.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2008, 04:25:52 PM »

Birchall on Conventry reserve team  :)
What this was? A Muppet News Flash?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 04:29:52 PM by Monkey Genius »

1]; } ?>