April 19, 2024, 09:08:29 AM

Author Topic: Kobe Bryant: I Expect An Offer from Joan Laporta  (Read 1269 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Kobe Bryant: I Expect An Offer from Joan Laporta
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:57:35 AM »
Kobe Bryant: I Expect An Offer from Joan Laporta
The LA Lakers player has been chatting with the Barcelona president, and jokingly suggested he would be interested in a move!
The 30-year old basketball legend was given the opportunity to speak of his admiration of the Catalan club and that his chat with Laporta had been 'pending an offer'.

Bryant has been with the Lakers since he was eighteen years old, and in that time has established himself as one of the most recognisable players from the sport in the world.  The star has two years left on his contract but has an option to terminate the deal at the end of the 2008/09 season.

But if Bryant were ever to sign for Barcelona, it would have to be for the football team, as it is unlikely he will play basketball for any other team than his beloved Lakers.

Laporta had been at Catalan club convention in the United States, where he presented the player with a signed poster of his favourite player, Argentine Lionel Messi, which he was delighted to receive and said he would put it in his locker.

The Barcelona basketball team recently took on the LA Lakers in a freindly encounter.

Paul Macdonald

soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kobe Bryant: I Expect An Offer from Joan Laporta
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »

But if Bryant were ever to sign for Barcelona, it would have to be for the football team, as it is unlikely he will play basketball for any other team than his beloved Lakers.

Pardon??  ???
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>