April 29, 2024, 02:05:16 AM

Author Topic: Sancho  (Read 7201 times)

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
Sancho
« on: October 26, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »
I was looking at today's papers and saw in the sports a pic from NE Stars vs St Ann's,boy it had Sancho and quite frankly that fella out of shape bad,he look like a prop or forward from  the tri nations ???, and not in a good way!!!No wonder he could not get a contract.The type of center back Sancho is,take away his physical attributes and take into consideration his average anticipation,positioning and game reading he will struggle!at any decent level!
tell them it was me

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
I was looking at today's papers and saw in the sports a pic from NE Stars vs St Ann's,boy it had Sancho and quite frankly that fella out of shape bad,he look like a prop or forward from  the tri nations ???, and not in a good way!!!No wonder he could not get a contract.The type of center back Sancho is,take away his physical attributes and take into consideration his average anticipation,positioning and game reading he will struggle!at any decent level!
       :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry, i just find this was funny.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »
U do all dat analysis from a pic imagine if u did c d game
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »

Wheeeys allyuh fellas merciless when allyuh ready yes...Some fellas in here will disagree with yuh cause it is believed by some that Sancho was a prisoner of war, or still better than most of the defenders we have today but i will say no more and give them the stage to come in here and elaborate  :)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »

Wheeeys allyuh fellas merciless when allyuh ready yes...Some fellas in here will disagree with yuh cause it is believed by some that Sancho was a prisoner of war, or still better than most of the defenders we have today but i will say no more and give them the stage to come in here and elaborate  :)

You right you will give a stage, because he has been treated unfairly. Seon Powers come off injury and walk right back on to the National team, while Sancho can't even get a trial. Tell me it not unfair.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »
You right you will give a stage, because he has been treated unfairly. Seon Powers come off injury and walk right back on to the National team, while Sancho can't even get a trial. Tell me it not unfair.

Seon Power younger and is currently a better player.  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 03:44:47 PM »

Palos you did not see the last game he played, or the Ash Wednesday game. This guy is technically weak and him being younger is not an argument for being better than Sancho. I seriously doubt that Sancho all of a sudden just cannot pass a football anymore. Powers has no speed, defensive technique bad,deficient in reading the game and cannot pass the ball.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=39596.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=24158.msg262029#msg262029

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=24467.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21909.msg324288#msg324288
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »
Elan doh even compare Sancho 2 Power dat is a gr8 diservice 2 Sancho
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 09:03:15 PM »

off topic but Rupee is not a Trini lol

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 10:28:46 PM »

weary yuh eh easy nahh :rotfl:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 11:03:13 PM »

Ent your CURRENT analysis of Sancho is based on wha he do more dan 2 years ago?

Same ting no?  ;D

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »

weary yuh eh easy nahh :rotfl:

4 real weary.... Obama could profit off of your one-liner skills.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline jumbonut$

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 10:42:22 AM »

Palos you did not see the last game he played, or the Ash Wednesday game. This guy is technically weak and him being younger is not an argument for being better than Sancho. I seriously doubt that Sancho all of a sudden just cannot pass a football anymore. Powers has no speed, defensive technique bad,deficient in reading the game and cannot pass the ball.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=39596.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=24158.msg262029#msg262029

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=24467.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21909.msg324288#msg324288

First to begin Sancho and Power are utilized in two different roles on the team; Sancho plays centre back while Powers primary position is Right Wing Back. Secondly you fighting down Power when there is not another ample understudy to Cyd Gray which in my opinion have all the deficiencies you state about Power, and he supposed to be a seasoned professional.. steuuuups.. I aint arguing bout the TTFF dawging Sancho, because they are definitely wrong for ill treating him, but the constant negativity that we have towards our players doesnt benefit the team. We need to stop fighting down our players and get behind them to show our support.. That is the only way we would make it to the WC 2010.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »
Palos d fella who c d pick might b correct all I am sayin let d man get a chance 2 show dat he is now a hound. I sure Powers is a hound

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 11:25:27 AM »
this is the last NE stars video on ttproleague.com. it from october 4. i can't stream from here so i eh know if sancho in it.

http://www.ttproleague.com/CMS/DESKTOPMODULES/GALLERY/MediaPlayer.aspx?tabid=63&mid=402&path=League%20Championship%20Highlights&currentitem=32&currentstrip=3

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 12:13:37 PM »
Palos d fella who c d pick might b correct all I am sayin let d man get a chance 2 show dat he is now a hound. I sure Powers is a hound

where? on the national team? nah..dat is what club ball is for. Up til now, none of the Sancho supporters can say that Sancho had a good few games for his club where he performed well and deserved to get a call up. F*ckery from the TTFF aside, I still think players need to earn their. Sancho got a raw deal..but that doh mean he supposed to make the side on a rep he had 2 years ago. When the man start to look like a boss for NE...make yuh case

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 09:00:07 PM »
WE HAVE SEEN POWERS not 2 mention he foot was just bruk so if he could get a recall me eh care if Sancho has been a big flop at Millwall, Ross County or Atlanta Silverbacks none ah we eh know. Y because he has not been given a chance 2 prove dat he is d worse ting in tugs.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 10:34:16 PM »
Dwayne Jack and all better dan Sancho!  8)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »
WE HAVE SEEN POWERS not 2 mention he foot was just bruk so if he could get a recall me eh care if Sancho has been a big flop at Millwall, Ross County or Atlanta Silverbacks none ah we eh know. Y because he has not been given a chance 2 prove dat he is d worse ting in tugs.

Powers and Sancho even play the same position?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 11:01:32 PM »

Powers and Sancho even play the same position?

Doh study weary.....de haterade (whey Powers & Pacho concern) strong in dat one... ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2008, 11:04:24 PM »
Matters not if 1 is a striker and d other d keeper. Dat is not d pt. D pt is a player who foot was bruk 4 d last couple months can waltz back in d side while another who just finish playin 4 Atlanta Silverbacks and now wit NE Stars cannot get call 2 d trials. This from d coach who say he saw tapes well d tapes will sow dat 2 yrs ago days b4 d WC replace d startin central defender.

So prove all d Sancho lovers d fella past he sell date dat is all we ask.

Palos just rememeber is dat one and d other one. Meh tag team pardner Patriot

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 11:38:55 PM »
Matters not if 1 is a striker and d other d keeper. Dat is not d pt. D pt is a player who foot was bruk 4 d last couple months can waltz back in d side while another who just finish playin 4 Atlanta Silverbacks and now wit NE Stars cannot get call 2 d trials. This from d coach who say he saw tapes well d tapes will sow dat 2 yrs ago days b4 d WC replace d startin central defender.

So prove all d Sancho lovers d fella past he sell date dat is all we ask.

Palos just rememeber is dat one and d other one. Meh tag team pardner Patriot

I really have to agree wit u yes weary.

How we go drop de only goalscorer T&T have in a senior World Cup Finals is totally beyond me!  ;D ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 12:11:33 AM »
Doh study it Palos we also drop d man who get d 1st red card in d WC. Iz like we eh like d fellas who make history

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 08:11:38 AM »

Just like TI think Hardest better than Latas

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »

Just like TI think Hardest better than Latas
Arrow,
Joke is Joke
but that ent no gnikcuf Joke eh :devil: :devil:

:rotfl:
 ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 10:27:22 AM »
Ah will still pick Sancho over Sean Power.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »

where? on the national team? nah..dat is what club ball is for. Up til now, none of the Sancho supporters can say that Sancho had a good few games for his club where he performed well and deserved to get a call up. F*ckery from the TTFF aside, I still think players need to earn their. Sancho got a raw deal..but that doh mean he supposed to make the side on a rep he had 2 years ago. When the man start to look like a boss for NE...make yuh case

But look Sean Power get call back direct to the National team to find he footing (no pun intended). How you will explain that?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 11:07:02 AM »
Sancho is the past... lets train up these younger, faster and fitter defenders.....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »
So Latas/Dwight is pre historic. No problem wit d yute dem but Powers spare me

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2008, 11:20:55 AM »

But look Sean Power get call back direct to the National team to find he footing (no pun intended). How you will explain that?

breds..dat is where allyuh getting real tie up. I not trying to explain nutten. I telling you how what I feel is the orthodox thing to do regarding any player. Sancho should be able to prove himself at club level. Whether Sean Power got called back after breaking his leg or not is irrelevant. Let's assume Maturana is playing the a$$ by calling up Powers and not Sancho..ok we have one 'unfit' man on the side. What is the benefit of having two?

Plus they do not play the same position. maturana and co. may just be a little more desperate to get cover at the right back position and are less worried about the center backs. or maybe they jess full of shite. i doh care. I want as many players who fit to play on the national team to play..if one or two unfit men get a bligh, i eh calling for all de unfit men to get a bligh. Unless Sancho playing at a sufficiently high standard or his club..Sancho supporters have no legit grounds for complaint. Inferring he should be in the squad cuz someone who is in your opinion less able than him, even though he playing in a completely different position, is jess doubling the level of assness yuh criticizing.

1]; } ?>