April 19, 2024, 10:17:09 PM

Author Topic: This must be the easiest $20 million KP and co. will make...  (Read 4141 times)

Offline RRamdin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This must be the easiest $20 million KP and co. will make...
« on: October 26, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »
I watch us take on the so called superstars yesterday and I can conclude that for KP and England this will be the easiest $20million that they will make. What a rubbish set of players Viv Richards has selected, England will walk all over this team. If T&T had Pollard and Mohammed, T&T would have beaten the Superstars.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This must be the easiest $20 million KP and co. will make...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »
Intrestin 2 c what happen 2morrow when we play d Brits
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
I watch us take on the so called superstars yesterday and I can conclude that for KP and England this will be the easiest $20million that they will make. What a rubbish set of players Viv Richards has selected, England will walk all over this team. If T&T had Pollard and Mohammed, T&T would have beaten the Superstars.

Agreed RRamdin...how they manage to pick dem fellas...ah feel is malice....iz an injustice to leave out fellas like Ganga and yuhself(Ramdin)....cant see we winning dat 20 mil atall....we need fellas with experience..Viv aint like we trini atall boy...steups....Muppet cricket
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »
T&T jus made england shit themselves a bit...lost by one run...entertaining game
Back in Trini...

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 05:05:31 PM »
I don;t know how easy it will be. De superstars just bowl out England fuh 99 runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Cyah tell de last time as see them fellas bowl and field so good. They coming out to bat in about 10 minutes. PM mih fuh de link.
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 06:15:42 PM »
Superstars win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

101/0 in 12.4 overs   Gayle play ah captains innings and de newcomer Fletcher handled his business well.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 06:29:07 PM by Aviator »
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »

How that crow tastin' boy??  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline Yellowman

• Jr. Warrior
  • Warrior 4 Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »
Superstars mash up England XI 100 - 0! ;D
Trinidad & Tobago in the 2006 World Cup Finals?...Impossible Is Nothing...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »
HA!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »
Pietersen not very sportsmanlike in defeat and then saying how we fellas needed d money more than dem because we underprivaledged. WHATEVER...good win fellas :rotfl:...thanks for proving me wrong....

Take dat England...and smoke it....
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 02:25:09 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 10:15:00 AM »

How that crow tastin' boy??  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that was to0 funny!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »
just now see it on espn2,quite ah thriller.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »
Men jes say is de easiest millions KP and dem go take and den turn round and say smoke dat.  Allyuh good yes.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »
D Brits ah being spoil brats. D colony beat d Mother Country. As Roger Harpersay u c what hard wuk could do. 6 wks camp wit curfew and ting. WICB doh take a pagetake d whole Stanford book
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 01:13:11 AM »

Agreed RRamdin...how they manage to pick dem fellas...ah feel is malice....iz an injustice to leave out fellas like Ganga and yuhself(Ramdin)....cant see we winning dat 20 mil atall....we need fellas with experience..Viv aint like we trini atall boy...steups....Muppet cricket

Well done to the superstars. This team has talent to burn an is further proof that the the WICB is a waste of space.

And Mr rotatopoti, it cannot be for cricketing reasons that you think Ganga should have made the superstars team. Ganga is a test cricketer (as his technique shows) and should not even be on the T&T twenty20 team. Also, having seen Fletcher bat for the first time, there is no way Ramdin could make a twenty20 team ahead of him at the moment.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 05:45:51 AM »
D Brits ah being spoil brats. D colony beat d Mother Country. As Roger Harpersay u c what hard wuk could do. 6 wks camp wit curfew and ting. WICB doh take a pagetake d whole Stanford book

hard work?
i think money is the main motivator here.

it may be worth a quick thrill but i still think 20\20 is shit wild man vooping cricket .
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 11:22:58 AM »
Behind...it so convenient to talk after the fact isnt it.... ;D

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 03:15:40 PM »

Well done to the superstars. This team has talent to burn an is further proof that the the WICB is a waste of space.

And Mr rotatopoti, it cannot be for cricketing reasons that you think Ganga should have made the superstars team. Ganga is a test cricketer (as his technique shows) and should not even be on the T&T twenty20 team. Also, having seen Fletcher bat for the first time, there is no way Ramdin could make a twenty20 team ahead of him at the moment.

i have to strongly disagree on that point. ganga has good technique and does a decent job of turning the strike over in 20-20. should he make the west indies team? probably not.

but the trinidad team needs his leadership and his bat. you still need a solid batsman to be able to stay at the wicket even in 20-20 lest you get bowl down like england. trinidad always had talented players over the years but has consistently underachieved. since ganga has been captain trinidad cricket has seen its best days. coincidence? i think not. and it's not only me who thinks so:

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/westindies/content/story/375657.html

(omar khan deserves a lot of credit for the state of trinidad cricket too)

in short - there isn't a reason why ganga shouldn't be on the trinidad 20-20 team.

edit: added missing phrase
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 03:17:48 PM by sinned »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »
My son called me. "daddy, daddy!!. Thereis cricket on espn!!!" Check out espn. Vooping galore!!!!! gayle and fletcher voop their way to 20 mil. To the purists 20/20 is shit. To all windball cricketers,  20/20 is the bomb, the best. The debate concerning 20/20, test and ODI will rage on for a long time. But this is what making cricket so exciting now. There is something for everybody. I like test cricket and ODI,  but 20/20 is here to stay. The English counties started and let the cat out of the bag. They can't cage it.

PS. If the English don't want to play in the Caribbean, there are other countries willing to playing one week of cricket for a million US.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 02:01:12 AM »
Whether is d $ signs d fact of d matter dey was in camp 4 6wks wit curfew ting dat doh happen wit d WICB

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »

Ganga is some SHIT

1]; } ?>