April 28, 2024, 12:45:46 AM

Author Topic: Remember when ?  (Read 7206 times)

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: Remember when ?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »
I eh go lie as a youth man I coul not kick a wet lace ball with any power a good 18 yards as a youth man.  Felt as though ah was kicking dead weight.  Pressuh.  Mikasa balls were a gift from heaven.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »
When u had to take a cocoa needle and some fish line to sew up your boots when it buss
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »
Coops,
              Rain fall, you play whole evening in the savannah, you all muddy. You mudder tell doh come thru the front door, pass thru the back, you playing brave and answer she back with, "but mammy, pass thru the back, slavery days done". She watch you with one cut eye. I gone thru the back, oui!!!!

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 06:48:31 PM »
Remember primary school days yuh sweating football during d lunch hour up until yuh hear d bell ring,and is now yuh lookin to dry yuh school shirt , c u busy flappin yuh shirt only to hear miss say u not comin in my class so stand up in d sun or somtimes is some busy strokes.
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
how about playing smallgoal during lunchtime ... after lunch everybody fighting to sit down under the ceiling fan ..... and when the teacher pass around looking for sweaty back, is licks stinging on yuh back.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »
Yea if as a yute man u neva geh licks 4 sweaty back u neva went school
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

giggsy11

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 07:02:26 PM »
Remember when players use tuh wear jock straps, everbody was copying Socrates penalty takin style, and players wishing dey were left footed just tuh coast like Maradona.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 07:12:12 PM »
I had some Indian padners in San Juan we used to go by after school and play small goal before we go home,what we used to do was take off we school shirt because we don't want it dirty it have school next day,unfortnately a Cow got a whole of mine one evening,one thing it did not swallow the shirt but best it did because the shirt was only holes like a strainer,the first thing run through my mind was how i going home,you know that cut my swet one time i could not concentrate on the game any more,i eh go say anything more just imagine what happen to me when i buss the story to my father. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 07:24:58 PM by Coop's »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 07:21:02 PM »
ball had laces???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2008, 08:22:10 PM »
playing small goal on the basketball court, using a chubby bottle as a ball.

i more remember sweatin wid dem fellas in school on d basketball court using d bottle cork alone. man was gettin cyap, spanner, all kinda ting wid bottle cork ( not from me tho ;D)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2008, 08:48:02 PM »
talking about getting cyap and spanna.

You ever get cap or spanna with a frog? Yes a frog as in crapaud as in 13 in Playwhe.

I was in Form 3 and one day for PE in Football season, a man bring he boots in a plastic grocery bag. When he reach to school, everybody was liming in class - and we had a rule that you were never allowed to stay in class at all before the bell in the morning, or at lunch - but we didn't cater, even though the class was next to the staff room.

So meh boy throw he boots out the bag, and out hop this frog. Wildness one time. One man boots the frog to the front of the class. Frog was like playing with a Size 3. Better than a chubby bottle. Men scatter and square off in front between the doors on either side of the class. At one point you couldn't tell if the frog was hopping, or just bouncing around from getting boots up with men trying to score between the doorframes. Man pelting blade, rollie pollie, drag, rainbow. Beats and more beats.

In them days, the VP (and now Principal) was Jikes. Bossman hear the rukus, and sneek up  e a s y  e a s y  with the leather strap that the deans used to dish out strokes. Blaze men from a side. It wasn't even 8 o' clock in the morning, and men done get licks.

As for the frog, who knows where he hop off to.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 09:36:36 PM »
Yea if as a yute man u neva geh licks 4 sweaty back u neva went school

get plenty licks for this .......and when yuh shirt dry but the back wet and yuh hoping the teacher doh pass the whip down yuh back.

it must have some idiot yuh sittng next to whogoing and rub yuh back and wet up the shirt ... :beermug:

If yuh never play ball and get whiteman .... yuh never play real ball yet  :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 10:58:23 PM »
talking about getting cyap and spanna.

You ever get cap or spanna with a frog? Yes a frog as in crapaud as in 13 in Playwhe.

I was in Form 3 and one day for PE in Football season, a man bring he boots in a plastic grocery bag. When he reach to school, everybody was liming in class - and we had a rule that you were never allowed to stay in class at all before the bell in the morning, or at lunch - but we didn't cater, even though the class was next to the staff room.

So meh boy throw he boots out the bag, and out hop this frog. Wildness one time. One man boots the frog to the front of the class. Frog was like playing with a Size 3. Better than a chubby bottle. Men scatter and square off in front between the doors on either side of the class. At one point you couldn't tell if the frog was hopping, or just bouncing around from getting boots up with men trying to score between the doorframes. Man pelting blade, rollie pollie, drag, rainbow. Beats and more beats.

In them days, the VP (and now Principal) was Jikes. Bossman hear the rukus, and sneek up  e a s y  e a s y  with the leather strap that the deans used to dish out strokes. Blaze men from a side. It wasn't even 8 o' clock in the morning, and men done get licks.

As for the frog, who knows where he hop off to.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »
ah rain sweat was de best sweat

Ah rain sweat is a boss sweat esp barefoot.
Playin small goal in d road and using two stone as d goal is a must.

Using Nut grass as goal and when rain fall yu had ah mud trail through de field
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2008, 06:49:48 AM »
tying "trap: in the savannah grass to trip men when they have the ball
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »
All them thing allyuh talking about not going on still?
No wonder yute men killing each other so much these days, they have nuttin else to do!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
sweating in the road and vex when cars have to pass

putting corakers bag on the small goal post and sweatin until atleast one buss

plying with only a right  side of sweaters cuz yuh len a lef footed bredren the other one

playing jazz whole game so yuh walk off the field as soon as yuh hit a man a spanner and the crowd geh wild

beggin a man for a ball( how come the shitiest men always had a ball and all the  ballers hada beg he shitty tail for it)

now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2008, 08:46:56 PM »
When yuh use to go sweat with yuh boots tie round yuh neck, barefoot.

Now men going and sweat small goal and is all kind ah mercurial coming out the mercurial bag that in another nike bag and a case for yuh shin pads.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...nah yuh see dis one, dis ha me meh dieing wid laugh.....Disgruntled yuh is a damn ass man :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2008, 08:56:16 PM »
but seriously....playing small goal in de road round ah corner (kinda like a rounded L-shape).....and dis one does stick wid meh...playing small goal under Betrand (Bertie) Noel (Forest Reserve & Trintoc) house in Fyzo wid the nice smooth concrete floor (dey didn't build up de downstairs yet) and all dem concrete post to run around, oh and Tony Joseph (Forest Reserve & Trintoc) used to be dey too, level sweat!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>