April 27, 2024, 02:23:52 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (05-Nov-2008).  (Read 19517 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (05-Nov-2008).
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2008, 11:03:48 AM »
First game fellas, relax.

Anybody have pictures of the digicel girls ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
All who in a foreign land who not visitin d site regular stop comin since ash wed man see this side and no improvement but we winnin so we must swing from d rafters. Howver, when we needed2 win Bermuda cut we tail u know y because it have sooooooooo musch luck ah team could have. So leh we beat Cuba and reach d hex u go c y man sayin that d team is a joke once Latas and Yorke eh around
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »
two world cupa ago Brazil was in a must win situation against venezuela to qualify for the World Cup. Imagine Brazil in a must win situation down to the last game !!!! History will show they went on to win de World Cup ...i it has happened. We eh dere yet but dont rule us out ... If some ah we did see messi when he was 12 we woudda write him off ..in fact most people did ..except Barcelona who later took a chance on him paying in advance for his medical bills and growth hormone treatments ...anybody want to say whether that was a good decision or not ?
we are to creep before we walk ...some people want instant success . I just chalk it down to this instant generation... all yuh know it have countries like Venezuela who never play in ah world cup yet ? ....we win two silver medals in the olympics one with reserves ....... trinidad beat Middlesex , a professional team with men who have other jobs to survive ..STOP ALL DIS NEGATIVE TALK ! GIVE THE TEAM A CHANCE !

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2008, 01:26:52 PM »
Maturana is a rell ass...  start an unfit Whitley...start with a 4-5-1 at home against Antigua... start shithong Akeil Edwards and Makan....put Dwarika RW until Dwarika beg to go in cm resulting the 1st goal within 2 mins of that  then right after Dwarika score the 2nd....Take off Wolfe who was having a good game and left on Hyland who played level shit and push Dwarika out right and left Hyland in when Wolfe wud have been the better option on the wing and Dwarika in for Hyland....

why this man still here!!!!????

positives:
Scott Sealy was good when he came on
Dwarika was very good when he was central
Wolfe had good aggression and did very well on the wing

negatives:
Akeil Edwards....my god...that bad
Hyland and Leon...were terrible today

ok's:
Daniel...very normal performance
Seon Power...he not fully fit as yet and had a ok game

He much better inside than on the wing, Give him some time. He know this is he last chance. Ah make ah call.  ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2008, 02:31:48 PM »
Why man does get vex when people criticize Mats or players here on this board? Isn't de purpose to sound off with yuh opinions and get feedback. Man does be bashing Brazil coach, Portugal coach, England coach while dey discussing football, but people must come on dis board with pompoms or flag and be all positive? Look, let people express deyself whether yuh agree or not and you welcome to do de same. BTW, Mats does do some good thing in my opinion along with de shit that he does do. Ah fully understand why man does get frustrated because his methods are not clear and easily understood. It is hard to analyze what he does, what is just luck, what he has no control over, how he feels about most things etc. That is his choice to do things in that inconsistent way and not pacify the supporters by even offering a hint of an explanation to his method of  madness. Therefore, i feel if he doesn't care if we criticize him, why  men feel de need to defend him?
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »
We do the same with every coach except Bennie- That is what makes us Trini.
 Even Bennie came in for some criticism with respect to Latapy. Every serious trini supporter is a coach, unfortunately only elen players on the field at a given time. Maturana was grooming a team for 2014, until someone told him the next W/C is 2010.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2008, 03:44:00 PM »
I have like 3-5 minute video of the middle of the first half and an offside goal for Antigua if anyone would like to see it

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »
Worm,
 leh we have it.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
I have like 3-5 minute video of the middle of the first half and an offside goal for Antigua if anyone would like to see it

we doh ask them kinda questions on this board. we taking warm-up and all
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2008, 04:54:10 PM »
Worm,
 leh we have it.
OK, its only like 2 minutes and I couldn't cut it as its in an ASF file, but it should play in Windows Media Player.  8:15 in.
http://sharebee.com/5f097d6c

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
De problem for me with our national football team is not the crap that is played on the field but not understanding the coaches' decisions.  Most National Team coaches have media conferences where the press (public representative) has an opportunity to question the decision made.  A coach explaining the reasons for the different formations and player personnell selection (injuries, form, nothing over board) would allay most of my feelings that the coach is an idiot or a puppet.  

I could stomach de corbeaux football if I know it was a conscious decision to play Akile Edwards over Avery, Leaving out Julius and sticking with Makan Hislop, trying out players over the senior team players (no reason needed), or to play Dwarika on the wing, or to play 4-4-1-1 or not wanting to make subs during the game although some men running with their tongue out, or continuing with certain players while not trying out other players.

De results will always be men voicing their opinions as though it is bond without anything to support it.

Blessing
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2008, 05:31:45 PM »
I got highlights of both matches on the way  :)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
Worm what tv card you using ?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2008, 06:18:29 PM »
To me this coach is ah egomaniac! he had my support until the first gautemala and USA game, after that he loss me in ah fog of madness.

when you could leave out avery john for slow backpassing all the time aklie edwards, and put on slow man jason over lightening speed daryll in such a critical must win game is ah forkin mind boggling mystry to me!!

this coach don't know what real talent is even if it jumped up and bit him on the nose, and it's evident since he has exercised extremely poor judgement throughout this WCQ campaign as far as team selection is concerned.

I hope he's gone by FEB 11th, if not there's a chance of him causing us the campaign with his erratic team selection policy.                               positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2008, 06:19:57 PM »
Worm what tv card you using ?
I use a ATI Wonder Pro (or something like that), but thats not what I use for these, I just recorded a stream...I don't get T&T channels here :)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »
cool

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »
Y he go give press conference not even in he native tougue he could explain he selection criteria and d crap d players playin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2008, 09:24:09 PM »
Y he go give press conference not even in he native tougue he could explain he selection criteria and d crap d players playin.

we have any reporters that could speak Spanish besides the words "Hola, trabajas en villa capri?"
throw parties, not grenades.

1]; } ?>