Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 476203 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Up next for Jamaica is ...Argentina
« Reply #1470 on: February 18, 2008, 01:15:28 AM »
Leroy....yuh is ah shithong like yuh team....

I call on the moderators of this message board to close this thread. Its clear to see that there is alot of ill feeling towards Jamaica football by a select few individuals here....not that I am surprised....we are bitter rivals. But sometimes the discussions go beyond football..and thats where the line needs to be drawn. We have a game coming up, at which time the score wil be settled. You gotta love the power of the beautiful game.

Reggaefart ..You only farse and way outta place,all you do when you  come here is disrespect TNT .The bottom line of all all yuh argument is JA better than TNT. That is de jackassness you does try tuh convince ppl of here, and now when man cuss yuh out yuh tucking yuh tail between yuh nanny like ah lil BIATCH, and crying tuh de mods to 'close this thread'...steupppsss ..look boy ..f**k YOU AND LEROY and all yuh Jamaican arrogant puhsee klaaaat ...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #1471 on: February 18, 2008, 04:51:22 AM »
Reggaefan:

Well, considering that both jamaica nd T&T have made world cup finals apperanaces...we have to come up with some other measure of success. 3 points, one victory, and 3 goals scored looking better than 1 point, 0 goals scored(unless u want to take credit for a own goal), and 0 victories. Its also nice knowing that at half time in our first game, the score was 1-1 betwenn Ja and Croatia...the eventual thrid place finishers.

How many Bake Sharks Did Seabra eat before getting his Trini passport? LOL.  What you dont uderstand TruTrini, is that there are players out there lining up to play for teh Reggaeboyz..Ask Nyron Nosworthy...he showed his hand in the british media recently....He is yet to get the call. What does that say to you?

Heheh. I suppose you dont have to qualify for teh world cup too?  Remeber Bahrain wont be in the picture this time around...so it might not be a cat walk like it was last time around. Regardless, looking forward to seeing you n South Africa...might be our best opportunity yet to hit a side 6-0 in a world cup game.

No one courted Seabra, he is married to a trini and lives in T&T...doh try to equate Seabra with Patty eating english boys!  Nice try...but lame no arse.

We still had to navigate the Hex to meet Bahrain...did Jamaica beat Panama at home "hinna de office" to make the hex?  No...dey let Panama make it....steups...ah base ball team beat allyuh at home too!

All dat shit talk about tying Croatia we had Hengland -0- 0 for 82 minutes de same Hengland who res 6 unnu backside.

Steups yuh does reluctantly or purposely forget history?

japan? dat was ah real shit side dat made it thru de Asian qualifiers, I know ah woman by me with 9 foster kids who coulda beat dat Japanese side...dat is yuh allocades?

Listen Yuh might not even make it out de first rounds ah qualifying again....the Hex for jamaica is far, far away, yuh old talk about big man football is something I will NEVER forget in yuh attempts to put down trini ball yuh stay home and watch de Hex.

Like yuh run out ah ackee or wha?  Yuh memory failing yuh.

see yuh on de field,,, dat is if dey let allyuh play big man ball dis rounds!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: February 18, 2008, 05:07:36 AM »
I know ah woman by me with 9 foster kids who coulda beat dat Japanese side...dat is yuh allocades?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
9 chirren :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aye dem yardies could take woop wap ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:40:15 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: February 18, 2008, 06:08:57 AM »
I know ah woman by me with 9 foster kids who coulda beat dat Japanese side...dat is yuh allocades?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
9 chirren :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aye dem yardies could take woop wap ;D ;D

Yeah boy.....dem yardies like to get hit for 6......much to my amusement.... ;D

Ah love it!!!....copyright Andre Samuel..
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: February 18, 2008, 06:50:29 AM »
Reggaefart ..You only farse and way outta place,all you do when you  come here is disrespect TNT .The bottom line of all all yuh argument is JA better than TNT. That is de jackassness you does try tuh convince ppl of here, and now when man cuss yuh out yuh tucking yuh tail between yuh nanny like ah lil BIATCH, and crying tuh de mods to 'close this thread'...steupppsss ..look boy ..f**k YOU AND LEROY and all yuh Jamaican arrogant puhsee klaaaat ...

Berris, calm down man. Not disrespecting T&T one bit....I just think that my team is better than yours...likewise, you think your team is better than mine.
We have a big game coming up...the first one we are playing in a long time....so you should expect back and forth banter.You dont have to get angry over that.

And the fact of the matter is both countries have used players born outside of the country on their national teams...just that one country have way more to choose from over the other....and unlike what you think, the vast majority of the players born outside have been the one courting the JFF, not the other way 'round. Deon Burton paid his way to Jamaica to try out with the team for example. Nyron Nosworthy has called for the JFF to include him...Ashley Yound (now with England) visited the RBZ training camp in England, and wanted to train with the boyz...etc etc. I have said this a million times, I have kids born outside of Jamaica, and they are as much Jamaican as any kids born in Jamaica. If a cat born in a kennel, it does not make the cat a dog does it?

You sounding a little bot angry and resentful in your post.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: February 18, 2008, 07:03:03 AM »
Reggaefan:

Well, considering that both jamaica nd T&T have made world cup finals apperanaces...we have to come up with some other measure of success. 3 points, one victory, and 3 goals scored looking better than 1 point, 0 goals scored(unless u want to take credit for a own goal), and 0 victories. Its also nice knowing that at half time in our first game, the score was 1-1 betwenn Ja and Croatia...the eventual thrid place finishers.

How many Bake Sharks Did Seabra eat before getting his Trini passport? LOL.  What you dont uderstand TruTrini, is that there are players out there lining up to play for teh Reggaeboyz..Ask Nyron Nosworthy...he showed his hand in the british media recently....He is yet to get the call. What does that say to you?

Heheh. I suppose you dont have to qualify for teh world cup too?  Remeber Bahrain wont be in the picture this time around...so it might not be a cat walk like it was last time around. Regardless, looking forward to seeing you n South Africa...might be our best opportunity yet to hit a side 6-0 in a world cup game.

No one courted Seabra, he is married to a trini and lives in T&T...doh try to equate Seabra with Patty eating english boys!  Nice try...but lame no arse.

We still had to navigate the Hex to meet Bahrain...did Jamaica beat Panama at home "hinna de office" to make the hex?  No...dey let Panama make it....steups...ah base ball team beat allyuh at home too!

All dat shit talk about tying Croatia we had Hengland -0- 0 for 82 minutes de same Hengland who res 6 unnu backside.

Steups yuh does reluctantly or purposely forget history?

japan? dat was ah real shit side dat made it thru de Asian qualifiers, I know ah woman by me with 9 foster kids who coulda beat dat Japanese side...dat is yuh allocades?

Listen Yuh might not even make it out de first rounds ah qualifying again....the Hex for jamaica is far, far away, yuh old talk about big man football is something I will NEVER forget in yuh attempts to put down trini ball yuh stay home and watch de Hex.

Like yuh run out ah ackee or wha?  Yuh memory failing yuh.

see yuh on de field,,, dat is if dey let allyuh play big man ball dis rounds!

And for holding England 0-0 for 80 minutes, I take my hat off to you. But consider how good you would feel if instead of holding them 0-0, you held them 1-1. Imagine the euphoria that you would have experienced if you had managed to hit the back of the net. I hope you get the point I am trying to make here. By the way, Croatia went on to finishing third. How far did England get?

Lets discuss Japan now. How do you compare Japan to Bahrain? Think carefully now Truetrini. Japan mad it o France as the top Asian team...Jamaica made it to France as the third placed CONCACAF team. How do you read that? Yes, I agree with you that Japan was a shit side (relatively speaking)....similar to how I bleive Bahrain is even Shittier :)

And we might not make it to the first rounds...unless you know something that I dont, YOU MIGHT NOT MAKE IT OUT EITHER...so I dont really see th epoiint in that statement.

But anyway, you sounding angry, resentfull even. Calm down man.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: February 18, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »

I call on the moderators of this message board to close this thread. Its clear to see that there is alot of ill feeling towards Jamaica football by a select few individuals here....not that I am surprised....we are bitter rivals. But sometimes the discussions go beyond football..and thats where the line needs to be drawn. We have a game coming up, at which time the score wil be settled. You gotta love the power of the beautiful game.
You know your point is proven when the Trinis start cursing left, right and centre. ;D
Yet, they saying we Jamaicans are the one coming on this forum and disrespecting them. ???
jjbrown

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: February 18, 2008, 10:00:26 AM »
Again- everytime I revisit this thread the more it seems like two sh*t sides fighting down eachother...

But ah can't resist  ;D...

RF, Leroy, JA2099- Hats off. Your WC record is better than ours (on paper at least). If the tables were turned we'd argue that 3 pts and 3 goals is better than 1 point & 0 goals....However, I must say that the legacy of T&T's W.C. campaign is arguably stronger than JA's. The reason being that we were in the tournament pretty much until the final whistle in the Paraguay game, whereas JA was done & dusted after the first two matches, conceding 8 & scoring only 1. The humbling record that JA suffered after the first two games was what everyone expected, so there was no surprise. People expected the same from T&T, but we defied the odds and came away from each one of our games with a result that reflected that we belonged.....and we had the world guessing until the final minutes of the first round.....I very often meet people whose memory of T&T in the World Cup was that we shocked the world, and ran shoulder to shoulder with the big boys to the end...That's our WC legacy (even if "undeserved", biased or skewed by merely one result) With JA though, there were no surprises....You guys were hammered as expected, and your bags were packed before the last game.....and it unfortunately took the shine off what I considered a great victory over Japan (for the neutrals only of course..I'm sure in JA that win was like winning the tourney, and understandably so)....so like I said hats off to you- if it were the other way around, we'd be having this same convo from opposite sides of the table.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: February 18, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »
Again- everytime I revisit this thread the more it seems like two sh*t sides fighting down eachother...

RF, Leroy, JA2099- Hats off. Your WC record is better than ours (on paper at least). If the tables were turned we'd argue that 3 pts and 3 goals is better than 1 point & 0 goals....However, I must say that the legacy of T&T's W.C. campaign is arguably stronger than JA's. The reason being that we were in the tournament pretty much until the final whistle in the Paraguay game, whereas JA was done & dusted after the first two matches, conceding 8 & scoring only 1. The humbling record that JA suffered after the first two games was what everyone expected, so there was no surprise. People expected the same from T&T, but we defied the odds and came away from each one of our games with a result that reflected that we belonged.....and we had the world guessing until the final minutes of the first round.....I very often meet people whose memory of T&T in the World Cup was that we shocked the world, and ran shoulder to shoulder with the big boys to the end...That's our WC legacy (even if "undeserved", biased or skewed by merely one result) With JA though, there were no surprises....You guys were hammered as expected, and your bags were packed before the last game.....and it unfortunately took the shine off what I considered a great victory over Japan (for the neutrals only of course..I'm sure in JA that win was like winning the tourney, and understandably so)....so like I said hats off to you- if it were the other way around, we'd be having this same convo from opposite sides of the table.
True. But the pages of history books don't analyse: the pages deal only with facts.  8)
jjbrown

leroy

« Reply #1479 on: February 18, 2008, 01:16:12 PM »

but kicker paraguay is a side that jamaica beat up all the time,and thank you for been Objective
3 points is better than one no doubt ,I was surprized when Paraguay beat you guys 2-0 in the last Group
game.Honestly I thought a tie was inevitable between Paraguay & T&T.You guys did well a mean ten men T&T v Sweden which produce  a 0-0 was a good result.An the game between England could have been
a win for T&T providing the goal had score at the end of the first half.respect Kicker and no disrespect
WarriorNation. :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: February 18, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »
Truetrini you remember RF stated that he would not see trinidad play as he was schedule to take his time off during the round of 16!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »
but kicker paraguay is a side that jamaica beat up all the time,and thank you for been Objective
3 points is better than one no doubt ,I was surprized when Paraguay beat you guys 2-0 in the last Group
game.Honestly I thought a tie was inevitable between Paraguay & T&T.You guys did well a mean ten men T&T v Sweden which produce  a 0-0 was a good result.An the game between England could have been
a win for T&T providing the goal had score at the end of the first half.respect Kicker and no disrespect
WarriorNation. :beermug:

Cool....but I'd like to see the factual record of you guys beating up Paraguay "all the time"...not sure about that.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

leroy

« Reply #1482 on: February 18, 2008, 03:25:48 PM »
for a fact,the last time Paraguay went to Kingston a 3-0 they pick up.A swear!.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: February 18, 2008, 03:29:13 PM »
for a fact,the last time Paraguay went to Kingston a 3-0 they pick up.A swear!.

yes with a second string team in a friendly
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: February 18, 2008, 03:30:26 PM »
as far as i concern, leroy, rf, 2099 and de rest ah these jokey jakans is some rank cockroach..

soon as yuh flick de light switch (like when england light up allyuh life with 6 goal or when mighty indonesia and vietnam duss allyuh way), dey does freeze.. yuh cyah see dem move ah peep..

is crawling time now..

wait till mexico and honduras wood dem jamglishmen on de way to de hex.

they go disappear in two twos..

leroy

« Reply #1485 on: February 18, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »

Berris, calm down man. Not disrespecting T&T one bit....I just think that my team is better than yours...likewise, you think your team is better than mine.
We have a big game coming up...the first one we are playing in a long time....so you should expect back and forth banter.You dont have to get angry over that.

And the fact of the matter is both countries have used players born outside of the country on their national teams...just that one country have way more to choose from over the other....and unlike what you think, the vast majority of the players born outside have been the one courting the JFF, not the other way 'round. Deon Burton paid his way to Jamaica to try out with the team for example. Nyron Nosworthy has called for the JFF to include him...Ashley Yound (now with England) visited the RBZ training camp in England, and wanted to train with the boyz...etc etc. I have said this a million times, I have kids born outside of Jamaica, and they are as much Jamaican as any kids born in Jamaica. If a cat born in a kennel, it does not make the cat a dog does it?

then what you expect RF,Jamaica is 1 1/2 time bigger than T&T , produce 4 times its population in jamaica & its diaspora (12 million jamaicans live in the world) .We are most likely to have a better pool of players to choose from and would be the envy of others who ar'nt in this position.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 18, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »
Good reggaefan , I usually think highly of trinis but sandoprince cannot accept the fact it was a englishman who
scored for Trinidad.Nothin is wrong with that because of the 20 goals scored by jamaica it was Burton 4 and
hall 1 or 1/4 of wc 98 goals, but in wcq06  playoff, a englishman scored 1/2 of trinidads tally,the point here is that we all do it.
so read my signature and do not forget it.

This piece of stupidity rises above all the stupidity in this thread.
And that is quite a feat.

leroy

« Reply #1487 on: February 18, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »
so what you talking man,Trinidad do not use Britz!?
r  maybe its the post that strike you.eh!?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:17:39 PM by leroy »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: February 18, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »

Hats off to you Kicker...you are one of the more inteligent posters on this message board.  You made your piont without realing off a bunch of expletives (I swear I never see more expletives used on message boards anywhere else in cyberspace). Both jamaica and T&T had contrasting results in their only apperance at the big dance...for Jamaica the legacy is the one victory and the three goals scored. For T&T, its the courage to avoid being heavily outscored in all three games.

leroy

« Reply #1489 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:41 PM »

Hats off to you Kicker...you are one of the more inteligent posters on this message board.  You made your piont without realing off a bunch of expletives (I swear I never see more expletives used on message boards anywhere else in cyberspace). Both jamaica and T&T had contrasting results in their only apperance at the big dance...for Jamaica the legacy is the one victory and the three goals scored. For T&T, its the courage to avoid being heavily outscored in all three games.
so true RF kicker is Objective and the IrieDread, ' justcool'-Big up my brother.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 18, 2008, 08:25:15 PM »
SEND MORE BRITZ   call 1-868-SHITHONGS

lol !  :rotfl: :rotfl: as far has I am concern it was an white englishman let Trinidad reach world cup.
apart from the match fixing by Jack warner.
   :rotfl:  :rotfl: what a jackass!!

Who scored vs Bahrain in trinidad?.
Jackass one player cannot let entire team reach world cup..think about the entire world cup campaign...not just one game!...Now reading most of your posts I can tell you really into T&T football...Do you post this much at the reggaeboyz websites?

Sando Prince, your arguements are backfiring on you.  You are corect, one player cannot take a team to the world cup...but in this case, it might have been a different situatin had Chris Birchal not scored that goal right?

Point here is while you and others ridicule Jamaica for using players from the diaspora, you refuse to acknowledge the fact that your federation is doing the same thing. I can list you 11 players born outside T&T who have represented T&T a tvarious levels...the difference between T&T and Jamaica is that Jamaica generally has more to choose from...and the quality isa tad bit better too.

Good reggaefan , I usually think highly of trinis but sandoprince cannot accept the fact it was a englishman who
scored for Trinidad
.Nothin is wrong with that because of the 20 goals scored by jamaica it was Burton 4 and
hall 1 or 1/4 of wc 98 goals, but in wcq06  playoff, a englishman scored 1/2 of trinidads tally,the point here is that we all do it.
   :rotfl: you is ah jackass

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 18, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »
hear nah....these cacaholes still here ???

ALLYUH GOING NOWHERE
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

leroy

« Reply #1492 on: February 18, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
SEND MORE BRITZ   call 1-868-SHITHONGS

lol !  :rotfl: :rotfl: as far has I am concern it was an white englishman let Trinidad reach world cup.
apart from the match fixing by Jack warner.
   :rotfl:  :rotfl: what a jackass!!

Who scored vs Bahrain in trinidad?.
Jackass one player cannot let entire team reach world cup..think about the entire world cup campaign...not just one game!...Now reading most of your posts I can tell you really into T&T football...Do you post this much at the reggaeboyz websites?

Sando Prince, your arguements are backfiring on you.  You are corect, one player cannot take a team to the world cup...but in this case, it might have been a different situatin had Chris Birchal not scored that goal right?

Point here is while you and others ridicule Jamaica for using players from the diaspora, you refuse to acknowledge the fact that your federation is doing the same thing. I can list you 11 players born outside T&T who have represented T&T a tvarious levels...the difference between T&T and Jamaica is that Jamaica generally has more to choose from...and the quality isa tad bit better too.

scored for Trinidad
.Nothin is wrong with that because of the 20 goals scored by jamaica it was Burton 4 and
   :rotfl: you is ah jackass
really an you a big 1 2! where is chris Birchal from? how many goals did Trinidad scored in the Playoff?.
listen man,you love bananas? all I said is a fact.You clowning your self.

leroy

« Reply #1493 on: February 18, 2008, 08:55:17 PM »
hear nah....these cacaholes still here ???

ALLYUH GOING NOWHERE
where are you going?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 18, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »
leroy??..... we will always be TnT.... with Identity

leroy

« Reply #1495 on: February 18, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »
big-magician yes I understand your feelings.T&T just cannot test jamaica in Kingston come march,but for me to stay up with your challenges it's pretty feminine and am sure you have
some female hormones almost just like myself and a bigger b!tch than me.So hear am going to play
the small fassy(jakan creole) and put a end to this,it makes no sense. :beermug:we call it night.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:22:15 PM by leroy »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 18, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »
cheers leroy.....cyat

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1497 on: February 19, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »

You know your point is proven when the Trinis start cursing left, right and centre. ;D
Yet, they saying we Jamaicans are the one coming on this forum and disrespecting
them. ???

Well ja2099 you is ah bigger c0nt than lebuoy and reggaefart.It ever occur to yuh narrowminded bird brain, that most if not all,c0ntholes Jamaicans  does get cuss here, simply becuz ah de amount ah pig shit all yuh does be lacing de forum with,nuff bullshit bout ''Jamaica better than TnT''  ..
 As a caribbean country is obvious we should want each other to do good and see both countries qualify for all WCs,but I fed up all yuh f**king jamaicans coming on here to do nuttin but put down TnT football and try and big up all yuh self.We go to de WC 2006 while all yuh fail ,but all all yuh stinking jealous assholes  does come on here to do is  talk bout ,'how much goals TnT score,'' 'how much points all yuh get' or 'who was better in ah WC ''. TNT was behind Jamaica when all yuh qualify ,but when TNT qualify is ah bunch ah skin teeth, screw up they face and only bennin wid jealousy ..
Since then, assholes like reggaefaggot, lebuoy, lionpussy and YOU does only come on here sounding like some c0nts ,playing all yuh being diplomatic and decent when de total content of all yuh post is nuttin but jealousy and disrespect towards The Soca Warriors.All yuh so arrogant and ignorant, that all yuh refuse to recognize Jamaica whole f**king team is British,butter it and sugar coat it how de f**k all yuh want, and if any ah them shitong ,by some miracle,had get the change to play for England all now Jamaica still cyar even spell World Cup far less play in one.
Since then, all yuh coming on here and trying to belittle we accomplishment by trying to compare JA perfomace in ah WC to TnT's. What de f**k all win in de WC ? what de f**k all accomplish more than TNT  ? What de f**k all do since ...EH ?
...reggaefaggot talking like a lil petty biatch  about  ...''I suppose form your perspective, you can show your kids the tape of Shaka Hislop single-handedly saving shot after shot to defy the superiors Swedes...Me on the other hand will show my kids 3 goals..''.....  ??? ???
Shaka Hislop better than de whole Jamaican team, put- tuh- f**king- gether... Shaka Hislop, ALONE, accomplish more than any Jamaican team,including de whole- f**king- JAMAICA FOOTBALL FEDERATION !!!
When that jackass, reggaefan, showing his children de '3 goals' he also have tuh tell dem that Jamaica football have never accomplish one f**king ting, since those 3 meaningless goals that brought them nuttin but exposure of  how f**king petty and ignorant , girls like reggaefaggot,lebouy,lionpussy and you jamette2009 really are.
I have nuttin against 'all yuh' posting what 'all yuh' want,f**k up we football ,disrespect we Soca Warriors,cuss we, whatever...but doh whine like lil joncrow batty holes and play victim like all yuh eh know why de hostility coming all yuh way.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:46:30 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #1498 on: February 19, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »
wow!

strong emotions.

I jes have tuh laff.

4 Jakans come and jes rile we up.

Wont it be simpler to jes ignore them?

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 19, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »
wow!

strong emotions.

I jes have tuh laff.

4 Jakans come and jes rile we up.

Wont it be simpler to jes ignore them?

Nobody eh rile up,no emotions,just telling dem how I see it ...all is fine  8) 
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>