Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 475255 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica vs Grenada
« Reply #1560 on: June 10, 2008, 07:20:01 AM »
Yuh ketch yuh arse and draw due to a thief penalty in the 90th min and a disallowed goal and have the nerve to say Grenada might be a tougher game for Ja than TT.

Only you RF... only you.

you're so special, so special, so special, so special......

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:53 AM »
Yuh ketch yuh arse and draw due to a thief penalty in the 90th min and a disallowed goal and have the nerve to say Grenada might be a tougher game for Ja than TT.

Only you RF... only you.

Dont allow him to get to you Touches, he knows deep down the truth, furthermore, he is making excuses just incase Grenada put two in they ass.

Jamaica or anything related will never get the benefit or even though from me.... they are the worst country in the world, the people there stinks.... all of them.... that tribe that went Jamaica probably was cannibals..

Nothing wrong with Jamaicans yuh know, just everybody should own one....
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:41:17 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: June 10, 2008, 07:41:05 AM »

Only you RF... only you.

;D

I expect the Grenada front men to proved a stiffer test for the Jamaican defence than Jason Scotland provided. Thats what I meant.
If you compare Roberts to Scotland (one a tested and proven Premiership striker, the other a Division 2 striker), you will agree with my point.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:48:52 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: June 10, 2008, 07:48:22 AM »
Jason Roberts and shalry Joseph are in town for the Grenada vs Ja game today being played in St. Georges. Should be an interesting match-up. That Jason Roberts guy is no joke. This might be a tougher game for Jamaica than the T&T game

T&T and WC qualifiers aside, Grenada might just be the toughest team Ja will face all year. So let de man big up he chest....at least somebody else feel sorry enough to play Ja.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:03:54 AM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: June 10, 2008, 07:51:48 AM »
Dont allow him to get to you Touches, he knows deep down the truth, furthermore, he is making excuses just incase Grenada put two in they ass.

Jamaica or anything related will never get the benefit or even though from me.... they are the worst country in the world, the people there stinks.... all of them.... that tribe that went Jamaica probably was cannibals..

I cant help you boss, its quite clear that you have other issues going on in your head. I suggest you educate yourself before making a jackass of yourself. You come accross as being a duncey head, bordering on being racist when you speak. Whatever Tribe it was that went to Jamaica, you dont worry about it, worry about your tribe that came from wherever it is that they came from. I dont know you, never met you,. but just from your style of writing i can make some basic assumptions about you, and I am sure i would be correct in those judgements.  There are quiet a few like you around here too. Keep your dirty little secret to yourself mr Sam.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:56:59 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: June 10, 2008, 08:00:51 AM »
RF still trying to get over the fact that Jamaica(Reggaebritz) played with 14 men and still couldn't beat we yutes.Gon RF the floor belongs to you from henceforth.By de way just like you ah backing me naybas dem to buss unno rass.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: June 10, 2008, 08:02:48 AM »

I cant help you boss, its quite clear that you have other issues going on in your head. I suggest you educate yourself before making a jackass of yourself. You come accross as being a duncey head, bordering on being racist when you speak. I dont know you, never met you,. but just from your style of writing i can make some basic assumptions about you, and I am sure i would be correct in those judgements.  There are quiet a few like you around here too. Keep your dirty little secret to yourself mr Sam.

Macco man, why yuh doh go and f00ck Bennie-man...... yuh dunce bat !!!!!

Keep your assumption to yourself, allyuh Jamaicans like pest on this site.... assumption,,, yuh come America and get bright....

And thank yourself you never met me, because I would hit you one hard slap before you could even open yuh beak.... like I normally do every Labour Day in NY. Is nuff licks in them Jamaicans asshole... if more Trinis and other Caribbean men start beating them more often they will boil down like Callaloo....
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 08:18:03 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: June 10, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »

This might be a tougher game for Jamaica than the T&T game

Reggaefan, you are an

Més que un club.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: June 10, 2008, 09:35:14 AM »

I cant help you boss, its quite clear that you have other issues going on in your head. I suggest you educate yourself before making a jackass of yourself. You come accross as being a duncey head, bordering on being racist when you speak. I dont know you, never met you,. but just from your style of writing i can make some basic assumptions about you, and I am sure i would be correct in those judgements.  There are quiet a few like you around here too. Keep your dirty little secret to yourself mr Sam.

Macco man, why yuh doh go and f00ck Bennie-man...... yuh dunce bat !!!!!

Keep your assumption to yourself, allyuh Jamaicans like pest on this site.... assumption,,, yuh come America and get bright....

And thank yourself you never met me, because I would hit you one hard slap before you could even open yuh beak.... like I normally do every Labour Day in NY. Is nuff licks in them Jamaicans asshole... if more Trinis and other Caribbean men start beating them more often they will boil down like Callaloo....

Again, keep your calaloo to yourself. Not my type of food.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: June 10, 2008, 09:42:29 AM »
Jason Roberts and shalry Joseph are in town for the Grenada vs Ja game today being played in St. Georges. Should be an interesting match-up. That Jason Roberts guy is no joke. This might be a tougher game for Jamaica than the T&T game
aye....no matter HOW much perfume ya splash on dat, it still smelling like pig shit

shit team is shit team
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 09:53:16 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: June 10, 2008, 09:51:05 AM »

See wha happen when yuh does give a monkey a computer??

Seriously though, if you consider Grenada a tough challenge, then you have a lot to be concerned about come September. Mexico now buss 4 past Peru, Honduras is scoring again and we have seen
how organized Canada looks. You know your statement was said to anger and torment those who would bite at it, but if there is any ounce of truth to it, then you are going to need an obeah man to get past the round of 12. Good luck.

P.S. I infer through your statement that you do think they would be a challenge since you proposed they may be tougher than a team you had to borrow a goal from to earn a draw.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 10, 2008, 09:58:59 AM »
RF still trying to get over the fact that Jamaica(Reggaebritz) played with 14 men and still couldn't beat we yutes.Gon RF the floor belongs to you from henceforth.By de way just like you ah backing me naybas dem to buss unno rass.

Frico, there is nothing to get over, really. We played an away game and came away not losing. The coach got to look at new strategies etc, so I would say mission accomplished, thanks for the sweat.  You benefitted also from a very intense work out, perhaps the fiercest opposition you have had since Maturana took over.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: June 10, 2008, 10:10:30 AM »

Seriously though, if you consider Grenada a tough challenge, then you have a lot to be concerned about come September. Mexico now buss 4 past Peru, Honduras is scoring again and we have seen
how organized Canada looks. You know your statement was said to anger and torment those who would bite at it, but if there is any ounce of truth to it, then you are going to need an obeah man to get past the round of 12. Good luck.

P.S. I infer through your statement that you do think they would be a challenge since you proposed they may be tougher than a team you had to borrow a goal from to earn a draw.

One question for you...who do you consider a more accomplished striker: Jason Scotland or Jason Roberts?  Answer that question and we can put this argument to rest.

And by the way, our preperation for the WCQ started mid to late last year...since then we have played Canada twice (beat them in the office, lost in Canada). We played Chile once (lost 1-0).  We played Switzerland once (lost 2-0), Played Panama once (tied 1-1), Beat Guatemala 2-0, Beat El salvador 3-0, tied Costa Rica 1-1, tied T&T twice, Beat St. Vincent 5-1, and have one more game today vs Grenada before we set take on the mighty Bahamas. I know you have been preparing in earnest too...but like I said before, outside of the england game, Jamaica perhaps is the most formiddable team you have played in the past 5 8 months. My point is dont get carried away by the questionable penalty and the legitimate offside goal that you wernt credited with...while you praise your youths, understand that for the most part, they have been playing in comfortable surroundings of POS, agaianst generally weak teams (BIM, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Grenada etc).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:12:45 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 10, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »
Dat might b only game dey might win dis yr
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: June 10, 2008, 10:18:48 AM »

Man come in front and making excuses for ah grenadian cut arse.
As Andre does say " Ah love it"
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: June 10, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
Dat might b only game dey might win dis yr

FYI, we beat a side 5-1 last week.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: June 10, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »
Brudder I know all yuh deal wit d Vincey Heat
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: June 10, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »

good one  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: June 10, 2008, 11:37:27 AM »
Brudder I know all yuh deal wit d Vincey Heat

OK, so that makes your statement totally insane then, no?

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: June 10, 2008, 11:43:39 AM »

One question for you...who do you consider a more accomplished striker: Jason Scotland or Jason Roberts?  Answer that question and we can put this argument to rest.

And by the way, our preperation for the WCQ started mid to late last year...since then we have played Canada twice (beat them in the office, lost in Canada). We played Chile once (lost 1-0).  We played Switzerland once (lost 2-0), Played Panama once (tied 1-1), Beat Guatemala 2-0, Beat El salvador 3-0, tied Costa Rica 1-1, tied T&T twice, Beat St. Vincent 5-1, and have one more game today vs Grenada before we set take on the mighty Bahamas. I know you have been preparing in earnest too...but like I said before, outside of the england game, Jamaica perhaps is the most formiddable team you have played in the past 5 8 months. My point is dont get carried away by the questionable penalty and the legitimate offside goal that you wernt credited with...while you praise your youths, understand that for the most part, they have been playing in comfortable surroundings of POS, agaianst generally weak teams (BIM, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Grenada etc).

If the argument is which team would provide the sterner test then why does the sole criteria come down to the two best strikers available for both teams? Should this argument not encompass preparation, coaching styles, strategies in addition to the other ten men who would be on the pitch?

If your argument is simply about Roberts being more accomplished than Scotland then you acting as though you know nothing about football and I give you more credit than that. But you know I does find you and call you out when you talking shit and you are talking plenty shit with that post. Try again.

You come with all the stats from your friendlies which defends your prospects should you get to the round of 12 and that was not even my point. My point was the shit you talk in the lead up to my inference. I actually think you could give Canada and Honduras a run, in the Office at least. But doh come here spewing nonsense about Grenada will give you a tougher challenge than we did. If it turns out that way, then is allyuh ass to ketch, not ours, we beat dem fellas already for the year.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: June 10, 2008, 11:47:48 AM »
Congrats 4 beatin Vincey heat but my yr starts wit d WCQ semi final

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: June 10, 2008, 11:56:02 AM »
Congrats 4 beatin Vincey heat but my yr starts wit d WCQ semi final
oh gaum geh de man a parachute before ya shoot he dong in flames so nuh :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: June 10, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »
Reggae Fan,
It's funny how the Trinis repress the memory of St. Vincent beating them more times than the 1 time they have beaten Jamaica.

As for that idiot Sam whose cultural ignorance shows how little he knows about history. He should researched his fore-fathers from India. What they ate and how they lived. If he knew he would puke his guts out. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: June 10, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »
Now listen here jamaica2099 I know what Sam said made you think he is Indo,now I dont know if he is but get this.I studied with African students a few years ago and they said exactly the same about Jamaicans,they all like your music doh.They went as far as saying that they are a shame to their African heritage.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: June 10, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »
Now listen here jamaica2099 I know what Sam said made you think he is Indo,now I dont know if he is but get this.I studied with African students a few years ago and they said exactly the same about Jamaicans,they all like your music doh.They went as far as saying that they are a shame to their African heritage.
Since it's hearsay that you are posting I will take it as truth with a grain of salt because it's totally impossible to like different peoples and cultures, even of your own kind, and everything else about the world. 

So guess what that makes us?   
jjbrown

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: June 10, 2008, 01:53:37 PM »
This might be a tougher game for Jamaica than the T&T game

Early Nominee for JackAss Quote of 2008...

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: June 10, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »
Early Nominee for JackAss Quote of 2008...

Correction :   Early Nominee for JackAss of 2008

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: June 10, 2008, 02:29:46 PM »

Why yuh doh hush? Do you even understand football? Like Jason Roberts by himself validates Grenada as a tough opponent.....please...We all know you posted that filth to rile up the posters.....so just admit that so we could all be on the same page nuh....

So by your "logic" (no offense to the word)...when Dwight Yorke was arguably the best Striker in England, Trinidad was a sterner test than say....England huh???? Any by your logic Grenada is arguably one of the toughest teams in the region, because CONCACAF isn't exactly full of more accomplished strikers than Jason Roberts..... :-\

steeeupppsss.....I hope that put the argument to rest you senseless, rambling, idiotic fool.....Wipe yuh backside, shut down yuh computer and give us a break nuh....

I doh even know why the news of this amateur rec league match between two friggin bush league junior varsity sides is worthy of a thread on this board to begin with.....  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: June 10, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »

could be ::)  especially seeing how you guys fare against the St Vincents of the world.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: June 10, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »
Jamaica ketching dey arse to beat Grenada. Dey down 2-1.  I guess yuh right RF, getting licks from Grenada is tougher to deal with dan a draw from T&T :rotfl:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

1]; } ?>