Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 474594 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa vs jam
« Reply #510 on: April 11, 2006, 07:12:20 PM »
jam under 21 ;D just draw with US National Team  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL Under-21?? I thought it was ah Under-23 but, if is ah Under-21 dah even more embarrassing.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 11, 2006, 07:12:32 PM »
ah rell glad fuh JA..ah backin dem instead ah de US any day...ah even wuh dem tuh geh ah good result against England.. So RASEC tuh dem!!!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline YuhDunKno919

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 11, 2006, 07:14:53 PM »
U.S.A have a problem with counter attack, if you saw the game you would notice ja had some counter attacks... now imagine if JA can do this, think about what the italians will do to U.S.A... that is what the Italians are good for

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 11, 2006, 07:15:49 PM »
One thing about Jamaica, they doh panic on the ball. Them boys was knocking it out a de back easy. The US always respect them - sad to say, more than they respect us
Ketch footballitis

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 11, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »
One thing about Jamaica, they doh panic on the ball. Them boys was knocking it out a de back easy. The US always respect them - sad to say, more than they respect us

Yeah muh fren was now telling meh dah de US team had say dey was glad to knock Ja outta de Hex, cos dey competitive.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 11, 2006, 07:26:56 PM »
jam under 21 ;D just draw with US National Team  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

where you see a JA under 21 team play?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 11, 2006, 07:30:01 PM »

Is this fact or fiction?
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 11, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »
Part fiction.....LOL...
Ah live in the US and ah happy to be here, but oh gorm ah does like when they get sh!t up...

2 games now arena look like a fool...

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 11, 2006, 08:00:34 PM »
any predictions? i give it a 1-1 draw

;D
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 11, 2006, 08:08:37 PM »
well...

i dunno what to say about this game. Jamaica playin like the tactic was, okay lets score a goal and then sit back and defend,  and then for kicks lets see how many US players we can seriously damage.  I was tryin to figure out why the US was really slow to counter attack but they just getting a pile of nasty tackle, jam, and slide tackle.  Id be reluctant to run into that shit too.  Why US schedule a game against Jamaica, i dont understand that.

US look shitty.  They not lookin like the national team of 02, IMHO.  Even if they tryin to figure out what team they going with, it doesnt matter.  if you start men that riding pine they whole career, if they on the us national team they better muster up better than a effin draw with Jamaica.  

good job trini madness cause u coulda never tell me we wouldve drawn that game.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #520 on: April 11, 2006, 08:22:55 PM »
Jamaica deserves to be congratulated. It wasn't a pretty game by any stretch of the imagination. That is not surprising considering the fact that USA was involved. I think a more open game would have suited Jamaica's attacks on the wings. The Americans shut down JA in the middle of the field but the Jamaican back four seems to be well organised. Ricketts look real shaky but still pull off some good saves. This looks  good for Jamaica in the long run.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 11, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »
Fellas I eh watch this whole game cause frankly dem two teams I eh really care about

but I givin Jamaica credit for dis goal....real nice long pass and nice finish:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06R4G7FR23KQ60HF8C4E2H5OWU

the US goal:

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AWCVEDNS9IL2122BN91A3J1PY

JAM goalie Ricketts pull off some nice saves too

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #522 on: April 11, 2006, 08:27:01 PM »
so it ended 1-1?

hardluck, I jes came back from a sweat and is 8 pages and i cyah be bother to find it myself...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 11, 2006, 08:27:35 PM »
so it ended 1-1?

hardluck, I jes came back from a sweat and is 8 pages and i cyah be bother to find it myself...

yea, 1-1 is de final score  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #524 on: April 11, 2006, 08:29:31 PM »
so it ended 1-1?

yea, 1-1 is de final score  :beermug:

thanks.

Well the Yardies surprised me... despite the fact that I mostly despise them, apart from their cricket players, I must congratulate them...  :beermug:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: April 11, 2006, 08:31:43 PM »
Fellas I eh watch this whole game cause frankly dem two teams I eh really care about

but I givin Jamaica credit for dis goal....real nice long pass and nice finish:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06R4G7FR23KQ60HF8C4E2H5OWU

the US goal:

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AWCVEDNS9IL2122BN91A3J1PY

JAM goalie Ricketts pull off some nice saves too

Waaay, dah US goal was gay boy.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 11, 2006, 09:19:10 PM »
Stewpsssss

Go on JA forum and see if dey bigging us up for neting   alyuh on this caribbea brother scene  and bigging up JA for dis and dat while on their forum is pure hate for us

get ya head out ya asses and relaize dat JA is not TnT and that JA hates TnT football

U frget dey wanted 2 host Bahrain for a week..... U forget dat everytime we play dem injuries occur and u see an extra passion from them wen dey play us...cuz dey hate us...hate.......

forget unity for once   dis isnt love for another country  ........ u think english people are glad fuh a scotland resuly

or a brazil for an argentina   or even a USA for a Canada result??

this is our el classico .... and if u are a true fan ... not a one love have no idea about passion stupid ass supporter well fine  back JA and glorify them
but realise dey dont glorify us

so in advance for ne ass on d forum... i.e waggonist.... f**k off with any comments

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 11, 2006, 09:24:06 PM »
Jamaica played a very good game.  Intelligent, tough, took the chance that they got.  For a squad of youths they really have a lot to be proud about.

I honestly believe that the Jamaican public will start calling for a youth man to replace Ricketts now.  He look rickety in the goal in truth.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 11, 2006, 09:24:47 PM »
west coast   easy yuhself nah

as i sed in advance.....  u no wat i sed....

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 11, 2006, 09:35:18 PM »
Stewpsssss

Go on JA forum and see if dey bigging us up for neting   alyuh on this caribbea brother scene  and bigging up JA for dis and dat while on their forum is pure hate for us

get ya head out ya asses and relaize dat JA is not TnT and that JA hates TnT football

U frget dey wanted 2 host Bahrain for a week..... U forget dat everytime we play dem injuries occur and u see an extra passion from them wen dey play us...cuz dey hate us...hate.......

forget unity for once   dis isnt love for another country  ........ u think english people are glad fuh a scotland resuly

this is our el classico .... and if u are a true fan ... not a one love have no idea about passion stupid ass supporter well fine  back JA and glorify them

so in advance for ne ass on d forum... i.e waggonist.... f**k off with any comments

WTF is your stories? Cool yuhself Dan cos first of all, I have plenty Ja friends who glad TnT make it to the World Cup and will be supporting us. Secondly, to me, they're still West Indian and I'll always back a fellow West Indian team over the U.S. any day. Today for me it was something like "the lesser of two evils". You just making yuhself sound real dotish with dis post you just make.
www.westindiantube.com

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 11, 2006, 09:42:16 PM »
my opinion..... my opinion... i done 2nite  i not responding.... my opinion... my opinion

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 11, 2006, 09:44:55 PM »
All"s fair in love and war.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 11, 2006, 10:06:37 PM »
well...

i dunno what to say about this game. Jamaica playin like the tactic was, okay lets score a goal and then sit back and defend,  and then for kicks lets see how many US players we can seriously damage.  I was tryin to figure out why the US was really slow to counter attack but they just getting a pile of nasty tackle, jam, and slide tackle.  Id be reluctant to run into that shit too.  Why US schedule a game against Jamaica, i dont understand that.

US look shitty.  They not lookin like the national team of 02, IMHO.  Even if they tryin to figure out what team they going with, it doesnt matter.  if you start men that riding pine they whole career, if they on the us national team they better muster up better than a effin draw with Jamaica. 

good job trini madness cause u coulda never tell me we wouldve drawn that game.
:violin:

Like you does work for a P.R. firm gyirl...dat is ah classic spin doctorin..yuh wukkin in Karl Rove office ent?

Under all de ole talk...yuh does type kinda sexy when yuh vex eh?
Call me  :mackdaddy:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 11, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »
goodness, i say "usa look shitty" and im a spin doctor now. 
i cant win for tryin.  well that was my best attempt at being objective.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 11, 2006, 10:26:19 PM »
Stewpsssss

WTF is your stories? Cool yuhself Dan cos first of all, I have plenty Ja friends who glad TnT make it to the World Cup and will be supporting us. Secondly, to me, they're still West Indian and I'll always back a fellow West Indian team over the U.S. any day. Today for me it was something like "the lesser of two evils". You just making yuhself sound real dotish with dis post you just make.

Toppa dais your opinion.........If de bredrin wa to vent an say he ting we cool with it, cause me eh no north caribbean backer eider. Ah happy fuh dey lil good fortune but dais all.

Hold it dong !
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #535 on: April 11, 2006, 10:34:43 PM »
Stewpsssss

Toppa dais your opinion.........If de bredrin wa to vent an say he ting we cool with it, cause me eh no north caribbean backer eider. Ah happy fuh dey lil good fortune but dais all.

Hold it dong !
well said... Small Mag came on alittle strong... and alittle scrappy... but thats his opinion and for the most part... and i suppose as an attempted diplomatic person... its unfortunate that i agree... but i happen to feel so aswell...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 11, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »
Trini people to nice, all helping man up on d feild ,handing them the ball, and they ,these people look at  all  that as a sign of weakness.Killer insinst{stup} man. Even doh ja men I meet happy fer we.Doh matter :busshead:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 10:42:28 PM by Compre »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 11, 2006, 10:55:15 PM »
Stewpsssss

Right, that's my opinion but, notice this, I didn't start to cuss like ah warf rat because some people had a different opinion from mine. That volatile response on his part was uncalled for.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 10:57:12 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 11, 2006, 11:17:13 PM »
What was the lesson learnt today?
If you ruff up the Americans, it gets to them and they not comfortable.
T&T allow the US to dictate the pace of the game too much when we meet them.
We have to learn.
Look how Germany hustle and romp with them physical too.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 12, 2006, 03:57:47 AM »
Stewpsssss

As a little youth, I always marvel at the amount of hatered you have piling up in your little system. I mean, I can underrstand your youthful exhuberence, and your passion for football....but you take it to another level. All teh best to T&T in the world cup...and remeber that Leonson Lewis is one of my all time favorite local player. I concider him local because he played for my club team in Jamaica when I was your age......

drop the hate little man.

1]; } ?>