Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 474568 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica players in Swede league
« Reply #630 on: July 19, 2006, 12:45:50 PM »
so if a naturalized trini yardie was to get a soca warriors call up or a trini decide to play for jamaica, how allyuh will feel bout that?

From my perspective...I really have no axe to grind with yard yuh know

I gave props to them fellahs in 98.

I do however have issues with constant serruptitious boasting...I eh know about others but I would never go on the rbz forum covertly biggin up soca warriors day after day and comparing/ contrasting past issues....but say what, let people talk dey talk everybody entitled

with regard to the original post...maybe ah read it wrong,, but 'mih blood just eh take to it' something seem suspect in the way it was written...but dais jus me

to answer your questions if ah naturalized yardie play with the warriors...I will support de man 110%, ah even willin to send him pictures of old kingston so it go motivate him never to go back dey

if ah trini decide to play for the reggae boys,,clearly he is ah talented patient that escape from st anns...I happy mad people could put on all kinda crazy colours & get some applause too
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 12:48:53 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 19, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »
so if a naturalized trini yardie was to get a soca warriors call up or a trini decide to play for jamaica, how allyuh will feel bout that?

I do however have issues with constant serruptitious boasting...I eh know about others but I would never go on the rbz forum covertly biggin up soca warriors day after day and comparing/ contrasting past issues....but say what, let people talk dey talk everybody entitled

with regard to the original post...maybe ah read it wrong,, but 'mih blood just eh take to it' something seem suspect in the way it was written...but dais jus me

to answer your questions if ah naturalized yardie play with the warriors...I will support de man 110%, ah even willin to send him pictures of old kingston so it go motivate him never to go back dey

if ah trini decide to play for the reggae boys,,clearly he is ah talented patient that escape from st anns...I happy mad people could put on all kinda crazy colours & get some applause too

So who come here to boast? Your attempt at saving face is laughable. Point out to me one post where I come here boasting.  My point was that T&T's good showing at the world cup came about as a result of the team employing the correct tactics...something that everyone who knows T&T football will be quick to agree with....If yo uthink by saying that I am beating my own chest, then ... what can i say.

On the contrary, we have a poster on the RBZ site (Triniman) that constantly taunt and brag at the same time....I dont believe anyone on the RBZ board have reacted to him quite the way you have reacted to my posts....

I understand, its a psychological thing, so no worry. You and Trininfinite are suffereing from the same desease.

and by teh way, you are welcome over on the RBZ forum any day....

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 19, 2006, 01:36:28 PM »

So who come here to boast? Your attempt at saving face is laughable. Point out to me one post where I come here boasting.  My point was that T&T's good showing at the world cup came about as a result of the team employing the correct tactics...something that everyone who knows T&T football will be quick to agree with....If yo uthink by saying that I am beating my own chest, then ... what can i say.

On the contrary, we have a poster on the RBZ site (Triniman) that constantly taunt and brag at the same time....I dont believe anyone on the RBZ board have reacted to him quite the way you have reacted to my posts....

I understand, its a psychological thing, so no worry. You and Trininfinite are suffereing from the same desease.

ahh boy yuh blood pressure raising...never seen your replys so excitable before...usually you is de one raisin de pressure

I will chalk it up to naievete...but your serruptitious. boasting...not overt boasting is what I was alluding too...if you never noticed it...check yuh past posts,,,but I know yuh playin dunce,,cause is years before I reach you have static here wit various posters...i eh think ALL ah dem is frothing mad dogs

If dais how triniman does drop it...he look for what he get over there,,as far as I know I never had any 'reaction' to your posts...ah never cuss nor buse yuh...I simply replied to you,,you know simple 'conversation'...apparently you dont like that sort of thing

Thanks for the invitation to peruse the rbz site...but unnnfortunately my bag of apathy is way to heavy to drag over there..maybe when it get lighter

good luck  :beermug:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 19, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »

ahh boy yuh blood pressure raising...never seen your replys so excitable before...usually you is de one raisin de pressure

I will chalk it up to naievete...but your serruptitious. boasting...not overt boasting is what I was alluding too...if you never noticed it...check yuh past posts,,,but I know yuh playin dunce,,cause is years before I reach you have static here wit various posters...i eh think ALL ah dem is frothing mad dogs

If dais how triniman does drop it...he look for what he get over there,,as far as I know I never had any 'reaction' to your posts...ah never cuss nor buse yuh...I simply replied to you,,you know simple 'conversation'...apparently you dont like that sort of thing

Thanks for the invitation to peruse the rbz site...but unnnfortunately my bag of apathy is way to heavy to drag over there..maybe when it get lighter

good luck  :beermug:

Have a beer and cool off man... :beermug:

you are on form today Dutty. by the way, your name sounds very Jamaican  ;D

its kinda hard to believe you arer apathetic to Jamiaica and Jamaica's football in general...seeing that you spent all this time venting on the topic.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:15:46 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 19, 2006, 02:59:40 PM »

Have a beer and cool off man... :beermug:

you are on form today Dutty. by the way, your name sounds very Jamaican  ;D

Jamaica isn't the genesis of all things West Indian. "Dutty" = "Dirty" in Trinidad.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Simoes apply for Jamaica Job
« Reply #635 on: August 13, 2006, 12:04:24 PM »
Thu Aug 10, 2006

As the nation awaits the appointment of a new technical director of Jamaica's football, Rene Simoes, who directed Jamaica to a historic World Cup in 1998 has expressed to RJR Sports in an exclusive interview on Thursday, a real interest to direct the Reggae Boyz’s campaign in January, but he is awaiting official word from the JFF.

Simoes, who turns 56 in December, also managed Brazil's national women's team to a gold medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics, and he is now with the Iran under-23 team.

Simoes, who also had a stint with the Trinidad and Tobago Soca Warriors is set to be offered by the Iran FA a contract extension until the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

However speaking with RJR Sports from Iran, Simoes says money will not be the deciding factor in choosing between the Asians or the Reggae Boyz should he be offered the job.

Simoes contract with Iran's under-23 squad ends in December, but he believes some pre-contract arrangement could be set.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Simoes apply for Jamaica Job
« Reply #636 on: August 13, 2006, 12:19:05 PM »
thanks for the news RF

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 13, 2006, 12:41:52 PM »
Simoes know things could get ugly in Iran so he taking infront, as they say any port for ah storm, also seeing JA has been to a WC and TNT also and JA has not been back since, the race is now on to see who will get back to the WC first and in this case JA already failed at two attempts, let's see how this one unfolds...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 13, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »
who is JA head coach?

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 13, 2006, 01:01:02 PM »
He have a bad heart, why he want to coach dem for?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 13, 2006, 01:18:06 PM »
thanks for the news RF

You are welcpme sir!  ;D...But is that bad news or good nerws to your ears? or neither?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 13, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »
Neither.....   i am tnt... i support tnt...  i dislike JA buh das dey business...  is only my business wen we square off

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 13, 2006, 01:24:44 PM »
Simoes know things could get ugly in Iran so he taking infront, as they say any port for ah storm, also seeing JA has been to a WC and TNT also and JA has not been back since, the race is now on to see who will get back to the WC first and in this case JA already failed at two attempts, let's see how this one unfolds...

Jamaica has already failed at two attempts at getting back to the world cup, true. But if you believe that T&T's job of getting back to the world cup is going to be any easier next time around than it was the last, then you are sadly mistaken. Take a look at whats going on around CONCACAF, look at some of the big name coaches that will be coming to the teams, and you will see what i'm talking about. Remember also that that half spot ticket that you went there on might not be around next time, and even if the half spot remains, with Australia joining teh asian zone, it might very well be a much stronger team than Bahrain challenging teh CONCACAF team for the spot.

Its not about Jamaica vs T&T my firend, if it was that simple, I suspect the Reggae Boyz would be a permanent fixtiure in the world cup.  ;D

I believe Simoes knows that it would be easier this time to return to the world cup than it was when he took us to France.  I mean, he must take courage from teh fact that Jamaica's beating stick during his days have managed to qualify. ;D ;D

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 13, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »

Jamaica has already failed at two attempts at getting back to the world cup, true. But if you believe that T&T's job of getting back to the world cup is going to be any easier next time around than it was the last, then you are sadly mistaken. Take a look at whats going on around CONCACAF, look at some of the big name coaches that will be coming to the teams, and you will see what i'm talking about. Remember also that that half spot ticket that you went there on might not be around next time, and even if the half spot remains, with Australia joining teh asian zone, it might very well be a much stronger team than Bahrain challenging teh CONCACAF team for the spot.

Its not about Jamaica vs T&T my firend, if it was that simple, I suspect the Reggae Boyz would be a permanent fixtiure in the world cup.  ;D

I believe Simoes knows that it would be easier this time to return to the world cup than it was when he took us to France.  I mean, he must take courage from teh fact that Jamaica's beating stick during his days have managed to qualify. ;D ;D

RF yuh losing yuh diplomacy on this site.  Now you are downright envious and frustrated about JA's absence from the last World Cup.  Right now, we on top, and dat hurting bad.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 13, 2006, 02:10:33 PM »

Its not about Jamaica vs T&T my firend, if it was that simple, I suspect the Reggae Boyz would be a permanent fixtiure in the world cup.  ;D

I believe Simoes knows that it would be easier this time to return to the world cup than it was when he took us to France.  I mean, he must take courage from teh fact that Jamaica's beating stick during his days have managed to qualify. ;D ;D

Seeing that since 98 JA 'sticking' all of the above really proves that you all are worst of that us.

and if it was the World 'Pot' JA would be a permanent fixture,

as far as being JA beating stick, as I said before Simoes an JA 'stick' since 98.....

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: August 13, 2006, 02:30:11 PM »

Its not about Jamaica vs T&T my firend, if it was that simple, I suspect the Reggae Boyz would be a permanent fixtiure in the world cup.  ;D

I believe Simoes knows that it would be easier this time to return to the world cup than it was when he took us to France.  I mean, he must take courage from teh fact that Jamaica's beating stick during his days have managed to qualify. ;D ;D

RF yuh losing yuh diplomacy on this site.  Now you are downright envious and frustrated about JA's absence from the last World Cup.  Right now, we on top, and dat hurting bad.

sure i am envious of Jamaica not being at the last two world cups. I have never hidden that fact from anyone. any true football fan from anywhere would feel envious of other nations who mafde the finals when their team stayed home. So sure, I am envious of all 4 CONCACAF teams that qualified for Germany (Mexico, USA, Cista Rica, T&T). you dont think Guatemala and Honduras envious of Costa Rica?

Who are you on top of? 

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 13, 2006, 03:56:22 PM »

sure i am envious of Jamaica not being at the last two world cups. I have never hidden that fact from anyone. any true football fan from anywhere would feel envious of other nations who mafde the finals when their team stayed home. So sure, I am envious of all 4 CONCACAF teams that qualified for Germany (Mexico, USA, Cista Rica, T&T). you dont think Guatemala and Honduras envious of Costa Rica?

Who are you on top of?

RF.. have you ever considered focusing your energy and time into posting threads about BOTH Trinidad and Jamaica qualifing for the WC..

you come on the Soca Warriors website to promote JA football. You always find a way discredit the acheivments of the Soca Warriors....
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 13, 2006, 05:18:08 PM »

What diplomacy?  Allyuh could get fool by RF if allyuh want.  RF is a out and out Trini hater.  In EVERYTING.  It bun he more dan alyuh know dat T&T make World Cup.  And it will continue to bun he for time to come.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 13, 2006, 06:27:16 PM »

What diplomacy?  Allyuh could get fool by RF if allyuh want.  RF is a out and out Trini hater.  In EVERYTING.  It bun he more dan alyuh know dat T&T make World Cup.  And it will continue to bun he for time to come.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Good post Palos. Is many years now I consider raggafart to be a snake in the grass. He always posting one set of double standard remarks to hide his true jealousness of sweet T&T.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 13, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »

Sure does burn me to see T&T in the world cup while a bunch of tqlented players (RBZ) sits at home. I am sure the rest of CONCACAF i spissed of too.
By teh way, is Bahrain stil lplaying football?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 13, 2006, 06:44:50 PM »

Who are you on top of?

RF.. have you ever considered focusing your energy and time into posting threads about BOTH Trinidad and Jamaica qualifing for the WC..

you come on the Soca Warriors website to promote JA football. You always find a way discredit the acheivments of the Soca Warriors....

Triniman et all does the same on teh RBZ site too. Come on man, I supported you guys durting teh world cup. The honeymoon is over now, time fuh you guys to get your regular dose of cut-arse. Say what, Trinis cant take the Picong?  ;D ;D

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 13, 2006, 06:53:40 PM »
thanks for the news RF

You are welcpme sir!  ;D...But is that bad news or good nerws to your ears? or neither?
us news bredda...but good of you to bring it anyway

yeah they jus lost 1-0 (correction...I waas reading an old score b4) with saudi arabia (a 2006 world cup team  ;D) in saudi arabia
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 07:01:07 PM by bounty killer »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 13, 2006, 06:57:49 PM »

Sure does burn me to see T&T in the world cup while a bunch of tqlented players (RBZ) sits at home. I am sure the rest of CONCACAF i spissed of too.

Not sure if Bahrain playin football.  But we do know the US C Team aka MLS reserves are.  U remember them don't you?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 13, 2006, 07:14:34 PM »
Come on man, I supported you guys durting teh world cup.

LIAR !!!!!!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 13, 2006, 07:17:43 PM »
Come on man, I supported you guys durting teh world cup.

LIAR !!!!!!!

As soon as we beat Bahrain , Raggafart went into hiding. The fact that we made it was too much for him to take.

Offline scricketball

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 13, 2006, 07:45:37 PM »
Meh happy fuh de JA boys. If TnT or JA qualify for SA2010, I dey. Dey supported we in Germany. Make love, not war.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 13, 2006, 07:57:32 PM »
Meh happy fuh de JA boys. If TnT or JA qualify for SA2010, I dey. Dey supported we in Germany. Make love, not war.

Dis have nutting to do wit Jamaica.  Dis is bout callin out RF on he shit.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #657 on: August 13, 2006, 08:01:57 PM »

With all these talented players sitting home ,what has Jamaica football accomplish since 98 ? .....apart from some serious cut arse here and there  ...You just trying to ease the tabanca yuh have since 98,ah know it hut yuh all in yuh stones when we qualify and all yuh shit on all yuh self..  so in de mean time you will continue to grace this board with yuh FANTASTIC RUBBISH ( Real M ah taking ah borrow) and fooling yuh self thinking we buying yuh false praise,yuh feel is all imps here or wha,apart from yuhself , is only one or two  ;D ...we know what we have and we will be there 2010, right now all yuh eh even have ah coach and you bumping yuh gum,I know all yuh fingers and toes cross hoping JA beat TnT and if dat happen what wud that mean ? an automatic qualification to 2010 WC ? If I was you I wud be more worried bout which way JA football heading becuz unless all yuh pull it together de only WC all yuh seeing is on TV ... ...even all yuh youths geh some warm wash arse in de CAC ..what does de future hold RF  ???
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 13, 2006, 08:33:04 PM »
Why do we need to bash JA because RF come and chook lil fire.
I wish the best for JA football, I just wish better than the best for our football. If Jamaica beat up on the rest of Concacaf I happy once we wash they a$$ when we meet. You think all them Spanish speaking side wasn't real vex when we make it in front of Guat?

I would love to see JA qualify for 2010 and US stay home. (We qualifying is obvious)
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 13, 2006, 09:40:34 PM »
He have a bad heart, why he want to coach dem for?

If he has a bad heart he should not coach at all.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

1]; } ?>