Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 470526 times)

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica vs Grenada
« Reply #1590 on: June 10, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »
Jamaica ketching dey arse to beat Grenada. Dey down 2-1.  I guess yuh right RF, getting licks from Grenada is tougher to deal with dan a draw from T&T :rotfl:
dont shit me up u 4 real gim me a link

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: June 10, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
http://www.klassicgrenada.com/index.pl/listen

Select the link that says GBN Classic

Game done! Run Simoes, run!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: June 10, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »
OK, enough of these meaningless friendly games vs Caribbean minnows  ;D. Final score Grenada 2-1 Jamaica!!! Anyone surprised?

Roberts 2 second half goals.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 10, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »
OK, enough of these meaningless friendly games vs Caribbean minnows  ;D. Final score Grenada 2-1 Jamaica!!! Anyone surprised?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: same somthing now rf plz anthing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 10, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »
Is true. Greneda win 2-1. And the radio some nice pan-music. GO GRENADA!!!!!!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 10, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »

One question for you...who do you consider a more accomplished striker: Jason Scotland or Jason Roberts?  Answer that question and we can put this argument to rest.

Why yuh doh hush? Do you even understand football? Like Jason Roberts by himself validates Grenada as a tough opponent.....please...We all know you posted that filth to rile up the posters.....so just admit that so we could all be on the same page nuh....

So by your "logic" (no offense to the word)...when Dwight Yorke was arguably the best Striker in England, Trinidad was a sterner test than say....England huh???? Any by your logic Grenada is arguably one of the toughest teams in the region, because CONCACAF isn't exactly full of more accomplished strikers than Jason Roberts..... :-\

steeeupppsss.....I hope that put the argument to rest you senseless, rambling, idiotic fool.....Wipe yuh backside, shut down yuh computer and give us a break nuh....

I doh even know why the news of this amateur rec league match between two friggin bush league junior varsity sides is worthy of a thread on this board to begin with.....  ;D

Kicker, Jason Roberts, like i said before the game, was the difference today! He did something the T&T offence couldnt do at home...he managed 2 goals against Jamaica. From the sound of things, Grenada gave Jamaica a very hard game....I dare say its the toughest of the 3 games we have played in the past week.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 10, 2008, 04:23:54 PM »

That's what Grenada probably saying all now!!. ;D

But seriously RF, what happened??.. What was Jamaica's line-up?...Was Simoes experimenting again??....can't wait to read the reports.

leroy

« Reply #1597 on: June 10, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
Donavan Ricketts cannot keep.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 10, 2008, 04:26:49 PM »

One question for you...who do you consider a more accomplished striker: Jason Scotland or Jason Roberts?  Answer that question and we can put this argument to rest.

Why yuh doh hush? Do you even understand football? Like Jason Roberts by himself validates Grenada as a tough opponent.....please...We all know you posted that filth to rile up the posters.....so just admit that so we could all be on the same page nuh....

So by your "logic" (no offense to the word)...when Dwight Yorke was arguably the best Striker in England, Trinidad was a sterner test than say....England huh???? Any by your logic Grenada is arguably one of the toughest teams in the region, because CONCACAF isn't exactly full of more accomplished strikers than Jason Roberts..... :-\

steeeupppsss.....I hope that put the argument to rest you senseless, rambling, idiotic fool.....Wipe yuh backside, shut down yuh computer and give us a break nuh....

I doh even know why the news of this amateur rec league match between two friggin bush league junior varsity sides is worthy of a thread on this board to begin with.....  ;D

Kicker, Jason Roberts, like i said before the game, was the difference today! He did something the T&T offence couldnt do at home...he managed 2 goals against Jamaica. From the sound of things, Grenada gave Jamaica a very hard game....I dare say its the toughest of the 3 games we have played in the past week.

Yuh right getting licks from Grenada with your full squad must be tough...anyway yuh look at it! Well done to de Spice Boyz!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 04:28:50 PM by FireBrand »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 10, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
Reggae Fan,
It's funny how the Trinis repress the memory of St. Vincent beating them more times than the 1 time they have beaten Jamaica.

As for that idiot Sam whose cultural ignorance shows how little he knows about history. He should researched his fore-fathers from India. What they ate and how they lived. If he knew he would puke his guts out. ;D

Sorry bro, I am dougla and a Trini at it... monkey boy.... and what ever my forefathers ate I am sure it still better than what a starving Jamaicans normally eats, with 200 JA dollars for a loaf of bread many yardies have turned to fry shit and akie...

And St Vincent beat you when it mattered..

And for argument sake, we created the most natural talent from the Caribbean... again, Jason Roberts is another foreign born... Jason Scotland was born and bread in T&T like ALL of our other successful strikers.....

Yuh ketch yuh arse and draw due to a thief penalty in the 90th min and a disallowed goal and have the nerve to say Grenada might be a tougher game for Ja than TT.

Only you RF... only you.

you're so special, so special, so special, so special......

Dont allow him to get to you Touches, he knows deep down the truth, furthermore, he is making excuses just incase Grenada put two in they ass.

Jamaica or anything related will never get the benefit or even though from me.... they are the worst country in the world, the people there stinks.... all of them.... that tribe that went Jamaica probably was cannibals..

Nothing wrong with Jamaicans yuh know, just everybody should own one....

My prediction again was on SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamaica will have to aim for 2090...

Rene Simoes is a dead man once he get back from Grenada..... no confidence boost for you, hope Bahamas take care of your ass now...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 04:51:00 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 10, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »

HUll yuh assssssssssss alyuh get alyuh ass cut .alyuh would of get the same cut ass from we but the ref theif small thing .wellll done SPICE BOyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: spice boys cut alyuh asss :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

leroy

« Reply #1601 on: June 10, 2008, 04:29:38 PM »
& di 352 weh simoes a experiment with not working. Sadly Jamaica can start
preparing for WC 2014.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 10, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: what went wrong rf plz tell us :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1603 on: June 10, 2008, 04:31:39 PM »
Pro League T&T will not lose to full strength Grenada. Dat is real shit horse.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 10, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »
Congrats to the Spice Boys... ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: June 10, 2008, 04:34:07 PM »
Pro League T&T will not lose to full strength Grenada. Dat is real shit horse.
SO truEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: June 10, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »
RF probably sorry he invented this thread now..... 2-1.......Lol

See what boasting does do......  :rotfl:

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: June 10, 2008, 04:35:06 PM »
& di 352 weh simoes a experiment with not working. Sadly Jamaica can start
preparing for WC 2014.

Now I hope you understand why I said they wont win any away games. If you ever followed JA's football you would know that they hardly travel well. Against the other teams in their group they cant win one game.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1608 on: June 10, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »
Reggae Fan,
It's funny how the Trinis repress the memory of St. Vincent beating them more times than the 1 time they have beaten Jamaica.

As for that idiot Sam whose cultural ignorance shows how little he knows about history. He should researched his fore-fathers from India. What they ate and how they lived. If he knew he would puke his guts out. ;D

Sorry bro, I am dougla and a Trini at it... monkey boy....

And for argument sake, we created the most natural talent from the Caribbean... again, Jason Roberts is another foreign born... Jason Scotland was born and bread in T&T like ALL of our other successful strikers.....

Yuh ketch yuh arse and draw due to a thief penalty in the 90th min and a disallowed goal and have the nerve to say Grenada might be a tougher game for Ja than TT.

Only you RF... only you.

Dont allow him to get to you Touches, he knows deep down the truth, furthermore, he is making excuses just incase Grenada put two in they ass.

Jamaica or anything related will never get the benefit or even though from me.... they are the worst country in the world, the people there stinks.... all of them.... that tribe that went Jamaica probably was cannibals..

Sam I find you take that real easy. That is one of the most offensive comments made by the yardies on this board. It real hard for me to read them thing say "one love". Daiz real shit.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: June 10, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »
HOW alyuh jamaicans does say it alyuh get Bullet bullettttttttttttttttt :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: booom bang bang :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: June 10, 2008, 04:40:26 PM »

Fact proven:

The Reggae Boyz mediocre display against a team ranked below them. The good that comes from this is Grenada has beaten Jamaica in 2 friendlies at home now. But never in any qualifier.

I already feel sorry for Bahamas.
jjbrown

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: June 10, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »
RF probably sorry he invented this thread now..... 2-1.......Lol

See what boasting does do......  :rotfl:

Its a Jamaican past time. The sad part is that what they consider as class is really slightly above ordinary. hence Tappa is the best thing since slice bread and Evan Taylor is the second coming of makelele. They are so lacking in true talent that in their minds their very ordinary players are superstars hunted by chelsea and man u...go figure.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1612 on: June 10, 2008, 04:43:07 PM »
Reggae Fan,

Sorry bro, I am dougla and a Trini at it... monkey boy....

Only you RF... only you.

Sam I find you take that real easy. That is one of the most offensive comments made by the yardies on this board. It real hard for me to read them thing say "one love". Daiz real shit.
I now see where d bacchanal start.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: June 10, 2008, 04:43:29 PM »

Fact proven:

The Reggae Boyz mediocre display against a team ranked below them. The good that comes from this is Grenada has beaten Jamaica in 2 friendlies at home now. But never in any qualifier.

I already feel sorry for Bahamas.
blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alyuh losssssssssssss  fris stop go in a coner smoke some weed  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: June 10, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
Jason Roberts and shalry Joseph are in town for the Grenada vs Ja game today being played in St. Georges. Should be an interesting match-up. That Jason Roberts guy is no joke. This might be a tougher game for Jamaica than the T&T game

RF sometimes, just sometimes yuh does really just Fag out yuh know... So because Grenade have 2 players of reknown yuh go and try and make some generalization like that on we board? Whats that de early mornin aggravation? (well early mornin for me) Ah does have to wonder about yuh intentions sometimes really. Yuh soundin lil gyalish today breds ah must tell yuh. I decided to shred my shroud of professionalism and break protocol to tell yuh how I feel about yuh post.....

By de way Sharly Joseph is a baller but him, he coach and de other starting 10 players would get dey arse wash from Jabloteh far less for my National Team so yuh better watch yuhself. Glad to hear that its a big game for allyuh though...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: June 10, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: June 10, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »

Reply of de year!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Ooogyyyaaad tho!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 05:03:58 PM by FireBrand »

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: June 10, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »

Reply of de year!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
but wah de asssssssssssssss alyuh ent easy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: June 10, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
Oh no Dutty nooooooooooooo I await RF etal response dey cyah come back from dat 1
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: June 10, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  WELL DONE GRENADA :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: : :whip: :whip: :whip: :cheers: :cheers:

For Jamaica :joker:  :joker: :joker: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Where RF...Come out ka-ka roach and face the heat like a man  :devil: :devil:.

But seriously, even though I'm happy the underdog won its because I have family from Grenada, not because I dislike JA.

That said, RF I already told you that your boys will have serious trouble putting the ball in the net. Jason roberts is only 1/2 the story. Where allyuh forwards??? King play???
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>