Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 474610 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica vs Grenada
« Reply #1680 on: June 10, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »

Jamaica2099....attempting to join his classmates RF and Bajanscout.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: June 10, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »
Coming back to how this relates to TnT. It must be noted that Grenada who we TnT consider as a lesser opponent beat JA and we were only able to forge a 1-1 tie with them. It is definetly an insult to de JA team since Grenada is deemed a lesser team and who knows where they rank on de Fifa thing but my point still remains that we werent able to put 2 or 3 past JA as we shoulds have been able too since JA seems to be in a delapidated state.  This should strike a note with Anton and Pacho.  After all de laughing is done this has real implications where TnT is concerned.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
Since I know that Trinis will be on Bahamas side on Sunday against Jamaica. Both nations will be partly happy to know that Ricardo Fuller & Demar Phillips have both sustained ankle and knee injuries.

Too bad that won't be enough to save Bahamas and make Trinis happy. ;D
here is something to sooth you

Nutmegs in allya puffin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I don't know what puffin is? But Trinis not using nutmeg in their food don't know what they are missing.

Nutmeg is for punch de creame..
Yeaahhh! I'm going to need a better translation since this is obviously a Trini dish.
look the recipe here
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Trinidads-Ponche-de-Creme-Punch-with-Cream/Detail.aspx
and Jamaica for the WC in 2009
DONT FORGET THE NUTMEG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
oh gawd...ah go ded today
the BEST part is these cockroach like ah good friday bobolee
only coming back for more licks on here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah boy, da is wha we saying.. Good looking out West Cost boy.. Was not going to drop ah recipe fuh him dere.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1683 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »
:violin:  :timeout:  :praying:   Send More Britz   :rotfl:   :rotfl:
Funny and ironic isn't it.

Jamaica makes Trinis lives worthwhile to blame their failures when their Soca Warriors fail. More worthwhile to use the Jamaican-Britz argument as ammunition. This will not be said about the US football team and other Caribbean nations who make use of these human resources.

You have to love how hypocritical Trinis are. ;D   
No, you guys continue to spew your verbal excrement on board and your football ain't no good. You come on a Trini board and try to belittle Trinis and our football. We must respond with Trini venom.

Have you ever visited  Grenada ?  Its true they play some football but it is essentially a cricket country. Grenada's population could fit in Jamaica's front pocket and leave enough space for Caricou and Petit St. Martinique too . That result is atrocious, I can't believe you have the gall to even post here so soon after. I feel you is a masochist yes. 

Just post your congratulations to the Grenadian team and go hide for 3 days like a resilient cockroach. 

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: June 10, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »
Since I know that Trinis will be on Bahamas side on Sunday against Jamaica. Both nations will be partly happy to know that Ricardo Fuller & Demar Phillips have both sustained ankle and knee injuries.

Nutmegs in allya puffin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I don't know what puffin is? But Trinis not using nutmeg in their food don't know what they are missing.

Yeaahhh! I'm going to need a better translation since this is obviously a Trini dish.
look the recipe here
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Trinidads-Ponche-de-Creme-Punch-with-Cream/Detail.aspx
DONT FORGET THE NUTMEG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
only coming back for more licks on here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Now see. The heaviest drink I've ever consumed in my entire is ginger beer.
jjbrown

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: June 10, 2008, 07:40:21 PM »

look the recipe here
Now see. The heaviest drink I've ever consumed in my entire is ginger beer.

:o My condolences.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: June 10, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

Jamaica makes Trinis lives worthwhile to blame their failures when their Soca Warriors fail. More worthwhile to use the Jamaican-Britz argument as ammunition. This will not be said about the US football team and other Caribbean nations who make use of these human resources.

No, you guys continue to spew your verbal excrement on board and your football ain't no good. You come on a Trini board and try to belittle Trinis and our football. We must respond with Trini venom.

Have you ever visited  Grenada ?  Its true they play some football but it is essentially a cricket country. Grenada's population could fit in Jamaica's front pocket and leave enough space for Caricou and Petit St. Martinique too . That result is atrocious, I can't believe you have the gall to even post here so soon after. I feel you is a masochist yes. 

Just post your congratulations to the Grenadian team and go hide for 3 days like a resilient cockroach. 

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: June 10, 2008, 07:43:34 PM »
Coming back to how this relates to TnT. It must be noted that Grenada who we TnT consider as a lesser opponent beat JA and we were only able to forge a 1-1 tie with them. It is definetly an insult to de JA team since Grenada is deemed a lesser team and who knows where they rank on de Fifa thing but my point still remains that we werent able to put 2 or 3 past JA as we shoulds have been able too since JA seems to be in a delapidated state.  This should strike a note with Anton and Pacho.  After all de laughing is done this has real implications where TnT is concerned.

Football logic does not work like that pardna.. If A beats B and B beats C, it does not mean A will beat C.

By that rationale, based on Sweden beating Greece today, T&T should be good enough for a European Championship final not so?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: June 10, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »
Oh geed ah tell allyuh Jamaica is shit.
Ah want to hear from Carib-Briton for true, ah glad for dem.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: June 10, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »
Coming back to how this relates to TnT. It must be noted that Grenada who we TnT consider as a lesser opponent beat JA and we were only able to forge a 1-1 tie with them. It is definetly an insult to de JA team since Grenada is deemed a lesser team and who knows where they rank on de Fifa thing but my point still remains that we werent able to put 2 or 3 past JA as we shoulds have been able too since JA seems to be in a delapidated state.  This should strike a note with Anton and Pacho.  After all de laughing is done this has real implications where TnT is concerned.

Football logic does not work like that pardna.. If A beats B and B beats C, it does not mean A will beat C.

By that rationale, based on Sweden beating Greece today, T&T should be good enough for a European Championship final not so?
well said 1+1 does not always equal two in footbal

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: June 10, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »

Jamaica2099....attempting to join his classmates RF and Bajanscout.

This is the best photo posted so far that I like. A deep emotional picture that shows the type of people I have to deal with on this forum on a daily basis in my classroom.

Touches. I give you an A+. It shows initiative. I hope Big & Small Mag, BrownSugar, West Coast, Sam, Sando and all the special ed Trinis on the forum in my classroom know that their angry and dirty words affect them. Coming to special ed class like Touches everyday will only enhance their language and make them a better person. ;D      
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: June 10, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

I just need one question answered: show where I have ever used verbal excrement on this board compared to your Trini countrymen and yourself on a daily basis.
jjbrown

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: June 10, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
Oh no Dutty nooooooooooooo I await RF etal response dey cyah come back from dat 1
Actually we Jamaicans can respond.

See. Jamaica has the 2 fastest runners in the WORLD. And they are BLACK . Leaving Trinis and the rest of the world sh????ing their shorts.

Now you come back from dat. ;D

I for one glad you bring that up 2099...

Running.. Weightlifting.. High Jump.  As a matter of fact any sport that requires only physical output and zero skill. Allyuh could have that!!

That is why yuh shit squad does need to resort to aggression, ugly, kick down man, wild, robotic looking kinda football.. Cause allyuh have zero natural talent and skill. Allyuh have about quadruple the number of citizens to pick players from and still eating Trinidad dust in terms of football accomplishments.  Yuh ever take in how yuh ballers does look on de field? Rigid and systematic and painful on the eye.. a disgrace to the beautiful game. A crying shame!

Same friggin ting in cricket.. Which is the last skillful batsman allyuh produce? Gayle, Samuels, Adams.. All ah dem does hurt up yuh eye to watch them bat especially when yuh watch graceful, talented batsmen like Lara or any of the Guyanese.

Allyuh is de fackin Bolton Wanderers of CONCACAF.. Just ah ugliness and ah stain on de sport.

You actually proud of a side like that?

Damn Omar- what yuh carryin' dey?  A  bull pistle or a guava whip? Damn...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: June 10, 2008, 08:03:33 PM »

This is true Omar and shottaz and maybe I should have put a disclaimer saying that it is not always the rule but let us not forget this is not basketball. De fruit dont fall extremely far from the tree so whilst I accept your point and stand corrected to a degree it still doesnt put to rest the possible even if nots the probably.

De US woud more than likely beat Grenada and de current TnT team today tomorrow and de day after. Without fluctuation.
De TnT WC team would probably beat Grenada, Jamaica and de current TnT team without fluctuation.
We should be a step ahead but it is clear that we are still down in de dumps... fighting for 6th best in concacaf.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: June 10, 2008, 08:05:50 PM »

In addition the TnT Team that drew with Sweden is not de TnT Team that played Jamaica. We must also factor that into the equation or dont you agree?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: June 10, 2008, 08:17:23 PM »
Coming back to how this relates to TnT. It must be noted that Grenada who we TnT consider as a lesser opponent beat JA and we were only able to forge a 1-1 tie with them. It is definetly an insult to de JA team since Grenada is deemed a lesser team and who knows where they rank on de Fifa thing but my point still remains that we werent able to put 2 or 3 past JA as we shoulds have been able too since JA seems to be in a delapidated state.  This should strike a note with Anton and Pacho.  After all de laughing is done this has real implications where TnT is concerned.

I reading and wondering if we not making the connection. I know we have to give them some fatigue, but JA just came here and tied us. How does that reflect on us? We cannot beat JA but Grenada can  ??? Say a lot doesn't it?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: June 10, 2008, 08:20:41 PM »

I reading and wondering if we not making the connection. I know we have to give them some fatigue, but JA just came here and tied us. How does that reflect on us? We cannot beat JA but Grenada can  ??? Say a lot doesn't it?

yuh have to factor in the ref
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 10, 2008, 08:28:04 PM »

And we beat Grenada 2:0 the other day? What sense you really making..

I don't really understand how allyuh trying to find some way for new pessimism about T&T. We have enough issues already, no need to manufacture anything new. It's football, nothing is ever equal, the same players could play one way today and another way tomorrow. The stakes are entirely different in a T&T JA game compared to many other caribbean clashes.

All this game showed was some issues for JA. Whether it was due to lack of motivation, tiredness, injuries... who knows.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 10, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »
Davidephraim we just beat Grenada.(Barbados, Guyana and El Salvador as well) ..maybe we have to beat them again for you to show some faith, JA bullshit performance should not be used to compare our team with Grenada.....Dreamer and A.B trini didnt I told you guys JA is a bullshit team with a bunch of foreign based players who sit on their club bench all season..dont know what "weapons" you gus were referring to..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: June 10, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »
Dem chirren who have 2 do over CXC M aths could come here factor in this that while 1+ 1 eh =2 but is algebra all yuh talkin bout
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: June 10, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »
Here wha really hurtin meh... De fact that I have to wonder what de scoreline will look like against Bermuda, Bermuda ah say... De fact that we should be 2.5 steps ahead of de lesser concacaf teams and sadly we're not, de fact that we cant seem to beat no one convincingly even if is Couva United, De fact that The powers that be seem to have sealed the team and if so ah go be scared to play Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico or JA again. I am forced to be realistic when i dont want to be. I want to think of TnT as a Powerhouse in de Caribbean and I cannot...

So there... its really just an emotional thing and many has brought forth facts to suggest that we are in ok shape. I was really hoping that we wouldnt have to go through this New York Knicks Thing again where we have to be biting nails when lining up against lesser ranked teams. But you are as good as your last sale and since Jack done sell off de dam company last year I must come to terms that this is a brand new company... no sorry a blasted IPO and dat is where we have to take it from.
Sentinel said it best in the other post. We have went so far backwards and I didnt want to come to terms with it.

Ill be okay now guys. Bermuda next.... so here goes... TnT we want ah goal?  It should be almost expected.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: June 11, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »

And we beat Grenada 2:0 the other day? What sense you really making..

I don't really understand how allyuh trying to find some way for new pessimism about T&T. We have enough issues already, no need to manufacture anything new. It's football, nothing is ever equal, the same players could play one way today and another way tomorrow. The stakes are entirely different in a T&T JA game compared to many other caribbean clashes.

All this game showed was some issues for JA. Whether it was due to lack of motivation, tiredness, injuries... who knows.
`

Davidephraim we just beat Grenada.(Barbados, Guyana and El Salvador as well) ..maybe we have to beat them again for you to show some faith, JA bullshit performance should not be used to compare our team with Grenada.....Dreamer and A.B trini didnt I told you guys JA is a bullshit team with a bunch of foreign based players who sit on their club bench all season..dont know what "weapons" you gus were referring to..

We may not compare, but we can contrast the performances.

That's a good way.....there is no measuring stick for Trinidad and Tobago. JA and Grenada eh nobody.... but we sorting things out when it comes to the England game.
Yes we gave to be F@#king pessimistic, have you seen anything to make you optimistic? We first WC qualifier coming up in less than a week and we not sure  where we playing. Dais is alyuh who want to make things out beter than it is. Is real shyte, we like crab in ah bundle. How can we compete or beat people people like the USA who sure where they playing the final qualifying rounds and we cannot figure out the first round.   :bs:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 12:03:44 AM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: June 11, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »

One question for you...who do you consider a more accomplished striker: Jason Scotland or Jason Roberts?  Answer that question and we can put this argument to rest.

Why yuh doh hush? Do you even understand football? Like Jason Roberts by himself validates Grenada as a tough opponent.....please...We all know you posted that filth to rile up the posters.....so just admit that so we could all be on the same page nuh....

So by your "logic" (no offense to the word)...when Dwight Yorke was arguably the best Striker in England, Trinidad was a sterner test than say....England huh???? Any by your logic Grenada is arguably one of the toughest teams in the region, because CONCACAF isn't exactly full of more accomplished strikers than Jason Roberts..... :-\

steeeupppsss.....I hope that put the argument to rest you senseless, rambling, idiotic fool.....Wipe yuh backside, shut down yuh computer and give us a break nuh....

I doh even know why the news of this amateur rec league match between two friggin bush league junior varsity sides is worthy of a thread on this board to begin with.....  ;D

Kicker, Jason Roberts, like i said before the game, was the difference today! He did something the T&T offence couldnt do at home...he managed 2 goals against Jamaica. From the sound of things, Grenada gave Jamaica a very hard game....I dare say its the toughest of the 3 games we have played in the past week.

yep Kenwyne or Scotland can't score 2 goals against Jamaica ....plus we midfield weak and our defence sucks....mind u we have the most naturally talented locally born players in the Caribbean ,but we cant put them orn the field at the same time .And even if we did we cant score goals easily ,shhh  we need Cornell Glen or Robert Finley____Iknow.But we need somebody to score easy goals.We need a naturally dynamic  goal scorer like Klinsman...and doh stay Stern or we will never make it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 12:44:46 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 11, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »
Oh no Dutty nooooooooooooo I await RF etal response dey cyah come back from dat 1
Actually we Jamaicans can respond.

See. Jamaica has the 2 fastest runners in the WORLD. And they are BLACK . Leaving Trinis and the rest of the world sh????ing their shorts.

Now you come back from dat. ;D

Arhmm...due to crime...EVERY JAMAICAN KNOWS from the time you hear a gunshot...to run as fast as you can. Dey jus doing what comes naturally.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: June 11, 2008, 02:48:30 AM »
Boyz stunned by Grenada's Spice Boys in friendly.
Grenada surprise Ja 2-1 in World Cup warm-up
SEAN A WILLIAMS, Assistant Sports Editor

St George's, Grenada - Jamaica's Reggae Boyz suffered a humiliating 1-2 defeat against the Spice Boys of Grenada in a friendly international at the Grenada National Stadium here yesterday, the result of a very unconvincing rendition from the visitors.

Jamaica took an auspicious-looking 20th-minute lead courtesy of Stoke City's Ricardo Fuller, but that effort was erased by Sharlie Joseph's equalising goal for the home team in the 68th minute, while Blackburn Rovers' Jason Roberts found the winner in the 76th minute.

It is not the kind of performance and result Jamaica (ranked No 98 by FIFA) would want to carry into next week's CONCACAF World Cup qualifying tie against the Bahamas in Jamaica.

On the other hand, the result will certainly be a tonic for Grenada as they host CONCACAF powerhouse Costa Rica here on Saturday.

The start to the game was delayed for 20 minutes as the Jamaicans officially objected to having a Grenadian referee officiate the game, but after discussion with officials from both federations, it was agreed that the game would go on with the local official.

Jamaica totally dominated the first half with their slick passing, and only occasional were the Grenadians (ranked No 143 by FIFA) able to truly test the visitors' defence so well marshalled by the veteran Ian Goodison, Jermaine Taylor and Simon Ford.

But the second half was another story. The Boyz's defence appeared to have surrendered to the marauding Grenadians, who were more motivated by the ultimate desire to beat their more celebrated rivals. And it is a victory the home fans would have celebrated way into last night.

When the going was good for Jamaica, it was Rudolph Austin who was the first to test Desmond Noel in the Grenada goal, and he did so with a curling 25-yard free-kick that the goalkeeper scrambled to gather.

The Boyz's sustained attacking pressure became a little too much for the Spice Boyz to handle, and their defence, lead by Portmore United's Anthony Modeste, cracked when Fuller rose majestically to steer a fierce header home from an Evon Taylor corner in the 20th minute.

And similar to the scene when a cat toys with its prey before killing and devouring, that's the pomp with which the Reggae Boyz went about dominating their opponents.

In the 40th minute, that dominance almost paid dividends when Marlon King broke free from his markers, but the Wigan Athletic striker amazingly dragged his 14-yard angled shot wide.

The Spice Boyz returned in the second half a more spirited team and found their way into the Jamaica goal area on numerous occasions, but the under-fire Jamaican defence line withstood the onslaught.

On one occasion in the 49th minute, it took a desperate lunge from a defender's foot to prevent Roberts from pulling the trigger inside the box.

At the other end in the 58th minute, 1998 World Cup hero, Deon Burton, was a shadow of himself when he offered a weak shot from the edge of the area.

And only seconds later, Burton's header from close range after Grenadian goalie Noel punched the ball into his path off a powerfully struck free-kick from Rudolph Austin, lacked conviction.

The Spice Boyz's attacking bravo yielded a handsome return when they equalised from 19 yards when Joseph bent his free-kick around the Jamaican wall and into the far left hand corner of Donovan Ricketts' goal in the 68th minute.

Roberts got the go-ahead goal in the 76th minute when Jamaica's under-siege defenders failed to clear a bubbling ball out of their area, giving the England-based striker an easy tap home.

Jamaica squad - Donovan Ricketts, Ian Goodison, Jermaine Taylor, Simon Ford, Tyrone Marshall, Ricardo Gardner, Rudolph Austin, Demar Phillips, Jermaine Johnson, Omar Daley, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Evon Taylor, Ricardo Fuller, Deon Burton, Marlon King Luton Shelton, Shawn Sawyers, Obrian Woodbine, Keniel Moodie, Adrian Reid, Richard Langley, Oneil Thompson.

Grenada squad - Sharlie Joseph, Jason Roberts, Jason James, Rickey Charles, Patrick Modeste, Shane Rennie, Anthony Modeste, March Marshall, Desmond Noel, Jake Rennie, Doset Langaign, Byron Bubb, Ken Searles, Eric George, Dwaine Leo, Henson Cuffie, Franklyn Baptiste, Lyndon Antoine.

What now fellas, like Simoes have to go... cha man....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: June 11, 2008, 03:11:13 AM »
And RF say Marlon King better than Stern John....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

King score 4 international goals in his entire career and RF say King is de best in CONCACAF right now.....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maybe King need a blasted purge....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: June 11, 2008, 04:48:13 AM »
And RF say Marlon King better than Stern John....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

King score 4 international goals in his entire career and RF say King is de best in CONCACAF right now.....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maybe King need a blasted purge....

Nah doh waste senna on he.. just give him detailed directions to the goal. Wait. can he read? Draw some arrows!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: June 11, 2008, 05:04:48 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
all yuh have tears rolling down mih face!!!
 :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: June 11, 2008, 05:06:39 AM »
Wow, that is a real shocker.

most of the reports of the TT - Ja game had a common theme, which was expressed by all the fans in the stadium last week- Ja is not that good.

They are decent at possession and are tactically well off, a solid unit that is on par with T&T, but in front of goal, they are very poor.
King seems to like only difficult chances to socre, he is worse than Stern in throwing away easy chances.
For all their solid play on the park, they never really threatened Ince into much discomfort. T&T had less of the possession but were more of a threat than them when we were in front of goal.
In my eyes, T&T won last Sunday's game based on that difference in quality, plus the Ja "12th man" - the ref.
They will have to really get their act together, especially in front goal, to get out their tough group. Bahamas should not be too much of an opponent, but u never know I guess.

One thing they lack it seems is the ability to kill off games. They led at the half vs T&T in Kingston, vs St Vincent and now this game vs Grenada, yet totally fell apart in the second half.
Versus T&T in Trinidad, they were in an unfamiliar position of trailing at the half and came out with purpose in the second. So Bahamas will do well to note these things.

On the other hand, some of these results dont necessarily spill over for WCQ.
I remember Ja beating T&T in mid 2000, 4-2 in POS, just one week before WCQ kicked off. T&T looked atrocious. Ja looked like real CONCACAF contenders. One week later T&T went to Canada and beat them 2-0, while Ja struggled through their group.

But it definitely has to be a worry for Simoes.
I agree with some of omarildinho's statements - Ja are really not looking that good in front goal and much of an offensive force.
Wonder how this will affect their rankings too.
The heat is on Simoes.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: June 11, 2008, 06:07:18 AM »

Since Simoes came to coach trinidad the man was going senile , I mentioned it before.
The Jammies in a Jam and is not guava.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>