Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 476157 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just learnt that Sven has requested a game with Jamaica to
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2005, 04:23:41 AM »
RIGHT NOW I PISSING ON A POSTER OF THE REGGAE "BRITZ".....STRAIGHT ON LOWE FACE.....SHIT HE f**kIN SELF IN LONDON.....
BM yu see de header Lowe scored against TNT in de 2004 qualifiers???.Lowe is home growm 100% percent JAMAICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. YU SEE DE FREE KICK HE SCORED AGAINST ELSALVADOR.. NO ONE FROM TNT COULD STOP LOWE  NO f**kIN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DE TWIN TOWER LOOK LIKE DE BOMB DUNG TWIN TOWER AGAINST BAHRAIN .DEM CYA STOP MI MADDA FROM SCORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEM WILL STOP LOWE!!!!!
  NOT BECAUSE I SUPPORT A TEAM I HAVE TO SUPPORT f**kERY ..MI NA INNAH DAT!!!!!!!!!! TNT DEFENCE IS A f**kING JOKE..DOH DISRESPECK LOWE..LOWE IS 110% JAMIACAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE AINT NO FLICKING BRITISH BORN!!!!!!! I BUN FYA ON BRITISH BORN EXCEP BIRCAHLL BECAUSE HE SHOWED PUSSYHOLE LIKE ZAMORA AND SAMULE DAT HE DONT CARE... HE READY TO REPRESENT TNT ..HE NEVA ONCE SAID HE WAITING FOR DE ENGLISHMAN DEM FI CAL HIM UP!!!!! AND YU KNOW WHAT,   HE HAVE BETER CHANCE FI BEING CALLED UP FOR ENGLAND THAN SHITHUNG ZAMORA AND "NOW I AM READY SAMUEL" BECAUSE HE IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT DEM ASSHOLES IF MI EVA SEE DEM!!!!!!!!!
TRUTH IS TRUTH FICTION IS FICTION I COULD GAVE A f**k WHO VEXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DISRESPECT HOMEGROWN TALENT!!!!! LOWE JES PLYING HIS TRADE FAREIGN JES LIKE DE WHOLE A TNT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARMONGA..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2005, 11:20:44 AM »
ONLY THE LONDON POLICE COULD STOP HIM WARMONGREL.....AND THEN HE SHIT HE PANTS IN LONDON......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

TrinInfinite

« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2005, 11:30:18 AM »
reggaefan scared we do better than ja, lowe good but he not as talented as de players we have, no where near skillful as a latas, or yorke or even hardest, grey could deal wit lowe ass, pelt some blade innah him Bumbacl#$, so cool nah bossman, trinidad has always been de bess in de caribbean when coming 2 football, dats without a doubt, allyuh watch wat big team will do

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2005, 11:48:51 AM »
Lowe's greatest strenght is his physique. He has some speed and is very strong. He is not very skillful. I would play Kenwyne Jones in front of him anydaybeacuse Jones is more cultured as a player even in his youth.Lowe is nowhere in the class of Stern or Yorke. He's one of those fowards who once you wind them up they become totally ineffective as a player and just wants to exact revenge on the defender.

I understand Warmonga love JA but as much he could say T&T defense is no good I could say that Lowe is no good either.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2005, 12:01:49 PM »
I wont get into theissue of comparing Lowe to any T&T player. As a striker, he has delivered on every single occasion he puts on the gold shiort, from youth level right up to senior level. I am one who thought that had Lowe been in teh squad that took part in our failed last attempt, we would have at least gotten three goals out of him, an dthat could have been enough to chnage things around. And comparing Lowe to Jones is definately not recomended. Lowe has played profesional football for close to 10 years, in Canada, USA, England (all levels except Premiership), and even signed for Mexico's Necaxa at one point. Jones has potential...lets give him time to convert that potential into something meaningful.

Just reading the comments of some of the posters on this thread, I would definately say that the average T&T football fan are very emotional...and sometiems teh emotion gets the better of thenm. I can count about 10 postesr on this message board who can put accross a post that is not riddled with emotion.

Warmonga, Jamaica lost to a better coached Australian side.  Nothing much more to say about that.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 12:05:57 PM by Reggaefan »

truetrini

« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2005, 12:21:38 PM »
Not true..RF..Jamaica lost to a BETTER team..period.

But leh we stick to Big man football, why Jamaica enter into de fray..if is school boy ball..den ok.

But dis is WC ball we talking about....!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2005, 12:50:39 PM »
Why would they want to play Jamaica ? how that helping them, Jamaica have no skills right now and dont play de same style as us. Maybe they could play a retired foreign born eleven as all of them based in England allready... by de way, how much money they paying allyuh for that friendly, ah million JA dollars....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
Not true..RF..Jamaica lost to a BETTER team..period.

But leh we stick to Big man football, why Jamaica enter into de fray..if is school boy ball..den ok.

But dis is WC ball we talking about....!

We lost to a better coached team ON THE DAY. previous results between both teams have been MUCH closer. The Australian team is coached a by one of teh better coaceghs in world football. And yes, I do agree with you that Australia had the better players on the pitch. Why are you stuck on schoolboy football by the way? Get over iut now nah man  ;D.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 01:31:19 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2005, 01:32:28 PM »
Why would they want to play Jamaica ? how that helping them, Jamaica have no skills right now and dont play de same style as us. Maybe they could play a retired foreign born eleven as all of them based in England allready... by de way, how much money they paying allyuh for that friendly, ah million JA dollars....

Another emotional response. I knew this one would draw a comment form you Sam.

truetrini

« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2005, 01:34:01 PM »
you are the one who called T&T footbal school boy football one time..like yuh forget dat?

We were having ah discussion and I mentioned T&T,.it was during de qualifiers and yuh dismiss meh with meh school boy team saying it was big boy football yuh talking about...like yuh getting senile?

And Australia played Jamaica how many times?

twice?

And jamaica won how many ah dem gam,es?

Doh talk shit about previous meetings.

steups

what is de aggregrate scores?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
I wont get into theissue of comparing Lowe to any T&T player. As a striker, he has delivered on every single occasion he puts on the gold shiort, from youth level right up to senior level. I am one who thought that had Lowe been in teh squad that took part in our failed last attempt, we would have at least gotten three goals out of him, an dthat could have been enough to chnage things around. And comparing Lowe to Jones is definately not recomended. Lowe has played profesional football for close to 10 years, in Canada, USA, England (all levels except Premiership), and even signed for Mexico's Necaxa at one point. Jones has potential...lets give him time to convert that potential into something meaningful.

Just reading the comments of some of the posters on this thread, I would definately say that the average T&T football fan are very emotional...and sometiems teh emotion gets the better of thenm. I can count about 10 postesr on this message board who can put accross a post that is not riddled with emotion.

Warmonga, Jamaica lost to a better coached Australian side. Nothing much more to say about that.

I try to ignore ridiculous posts but I must respond to this one. A fan or fanatic is implicitly an emotional (passionate) supporter of any idea, person,organisation etc. We are fans of T&T football so we are passionate about our team and will not take kindly to people trying to discredit our team, whether it be in a subtle or blatant way

If you are suggesting that I along with many other trinis are not objective, then I ask you to point to facts that put Lowe a class above T&T strikers, particularly Yorke or John. The records of these men speak for themselves. I still maintain that I would play Jones in front of Lowe.

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2005, 04:24:54 AM »
What all the arguing for???

It is all moot. TnT is the only qualifier from the Caribbean and they will be the one we will all root for next Summer.

It matters not which country one comes from, or who anyone thinks is better. All that matters is for us to give TnT a rousing level of support as they go out to rep for all of us in Germany. Nice time will be had by all. No need to tear down each other...at least save that for next Fall and after. Big dance coming up now.

No matter what anyone says, classy people all over the Carib. are rea proud of the TnT qualification. We know what it means to TnT psyche and we rejoice and are exceeding glad.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2005, 07:22:28 AM »
ONLY THE LONDON POLICE COULD STOP HIM WARMONGREL.....AND THEN HE SHIT HE PANTS IN LONDON......
Lowe was aquitted of all charges in England..he was setup.... like yu know how TNT police does set up man..he was setup jes so...
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2005, 08:09:07 AM »
you are the one who called T&T footbal school boy football one time..like yuh forget dat?

We were having ah discussion and I mentioned T&T,.it was during de qualifiers and yuh dismiss meh with meh school boy team saying it was big boy football yuh talking about...like yuh getting senile?

And Australia played Jamaica how many times?

twice?

And jamaica won how many ah dem gam,es?

Doh talk shit about previous meetings.

steups

what is de aggregrate scores?

I never contended that Jamaica was a better squad than Australia.  I see you have very long memory there Trutrini. Yes, I did call Trinidad a schoolboy team way back in tehday.....so I guess its your turn to return the favor  :notworthy:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Should RF be banned from SocaWarriors.net
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2005, 04:58:17 PM »
This is how I see it....

England 4  - 0 T&T
Sweden 2 - 0 T&T
Paraguay 3 - 1 T&T

Those are actually very realistic expectations. Nothing like the 26-0 you predict. If England faces a full strength Jamaica squad, which I suspect thwy will, the scoreline will be no worse than 4-0.

After a classic quote from a Yardie friend RF      lets see how dis poll helps his reputation

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Should RF be banned from SocaWarriors.net
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:12 PM »
Grow up kid. I'll give u some leway...you are just 15 yo. learn whil eyou are young to respect other peopl's opinion. Football is a very passionate sport, dont get carried away. Respect.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:59 PM »
ok den   now we know hoo voted no

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2005, 05:02:18 PM »
the man just voicing his opinion....i dont agree with it but its his view an he has the right to express it

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2005, 05:02:34 PM »
Small Magician ah know yuh kicks-ing....  8)

Just for de record though, RF has been here a while now and didn't to anything to be banned.....

Besides, we will miss the RF/Sam match up...

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2005, 05:04:06 PM »
i just jokin around

dis poll is just my opinion also

and yes we will miss d RF/SAM clash....superclassico lol

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2005, 05:09:56 PM »
Without RF, there'll be one less man to cuss out, and that's no fun.........I vote he stays
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2005, 05:12:09 PM »
who would we laff at when endland destroy's their team and we beat them ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2005, 05:27:51 PM »
Small Magician....yuh young and yuh have lots to learn.  In African traditions there is a saying that it takes a village to bring up a young one.  Consider dis forum the village!

Is years now I made a vow...NEVER...to answer...contribute...voice and opinion with anything RF have to say.  Yuh have to realize some battles are not worth fighting.  Besides....meh Bredda Sam does take care of buisness.  If yuh ban RF...wuh go happen to Sam?...lately Sam eh posting like he used to...but Viola...Sam in the mix today....lol!

Nah breds...despite what...RF is a senior member of dis forum...he does say things that are very irritating...but...he has never been outright disrespectful.  Bit covert...but he is still family! 

Live and learn!

Luv U T&T

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2005, 05:33:37 PM »
Small Magician....yuh young and yuh have lots to learn.  In African traditions there is a saying that it takes a village to bring up a young one.  Consider dis forum the village!

Is years now I made a vow...NEVER...to answer...contribute...voice and opinion with anything RF have to say.  Yuh have to realize some battles are not worth fighting.  Besides....meh Bredda Sam does take care of buisness.  If yuh ban RF...wuh go happen to Sam?...lately Sam eh posting like he used to...but Viola...Sam in the mix today....lol!

Nah breds...despite what...RF is a senior member of dis forum...he does say things that are very irritating...but...he has never been outright disrespectful.  Bit covert...but he is still family! 

Live and learn!

Luv U T&T

Lissen....yuh cyah pick yuh real life family..which is a luxury nuff people would like to have.

But on de internet, yuh damn well could, and RF eh go ever be part of my family so speak fuh yuhself on dah one.  I sure de same goes fuh he.  Let him post all he want because I doh believe in no bannin ting.  But jes as he have a right to post, I have a right to tek a tun in he tail when he come wit he shit.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2005, 05:37:27 PM »

Live and learn!

Luv U T&T

Lissen....yuh cyah pick yuh real life family..which is a luxury nuff people would like to have.

But on de internet, yuh damn well could, and RF eh go ever be part of my family so speak fuh yuhself on dah one.  I sure de same goes fuh he.  Let him post all he want because I doh believe in no bannin ting.  But jes as he have a right to post, I have a right to tek a tun in he tail when he come wit he shit.

well dis is kicks :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2005, 07:49:32 PM »
LARWD faddddah,.. Allyuh men nuh easy oui
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2005, 08:38:53 PM »
Yuh cyah ban he ass cause he go just get ah new handle and wheel and come again (probably worse).

So as usual we go just have to continue cussin he ass out.

RF hull yuh mudda *#@&

Thanks RF ah feel better already :D

truetrini

« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2005, 09:31:45 PM »
Boy Rf dem fellas here doh like yuh at all.

Yuh ever wonder why dat is so?

Unless yuh already know yuh sole purpose in life is to come here and cause shit, hate and discontent.

yuh never have anything [positive to say about T&T ball...is always how great Jakan ball is.  Or comapring T*T to Jamaica  when yuh know full well allyuh backside eh in nutten dese days.

Take ah chill pill and cool yuh ass nah man.

IT LOOK LIKE YUH HAVE AH TACO BELL FACE BORSE...

MAN HERE JES TAKE ON ELOOK AT YUH IS DEY DOES RUN FOR DE BORDER!

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

Why yuh does come here with yuh condescention and yuh passive=aggressive behaviours man?

Yuh have ah son....set ah good example fuh him nah.

Many here feel yuh stupid and ah does defend yuh..ah does tell dem yuh jes possessed by ah retarded ghost

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2005, 09:46:52 PM »
14 yes   15 no        dissapointing lol

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2005, 10:52:31 PM »
allyuh have time tuh boddah wit Rf.....steupes Rf taking dis forum ting for what it is yes! getting kicks.....he know jes how tuh pullout yuh toenail and scratch he fingernail on the chalk board tuh irritate yuh....wild'up man or woman on the board...so jes breeze'out...leh'im bump he gums and move on yes.

1]; } ?>