April 27, 2024, 12:20:35 PM

Author Topic: Dwarika is back!  (Read 11573 times)

Dumplingdinho

Re: Dwarika is back!
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »
I guess he's for leadership

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:, you couldn't be talking about dwarika.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »
guerra better than tinto? why not hayden???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2008, 12:18:56 PM »
dwarika IS NOT AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALLER

all the skill he has it is a waste, sen him futsal and small goal competitions

his attitude POOR and isnt there drug testing in sports?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2008, 12:20:17 PM »
Well come back Arnold. Me and meh bredda here talking about thee man right now, he younger than Yorke and Latas, so he could more than make it fur the Digicel. He need to take this as his last chance to make it big. He need to stop drinking all tha rum with them men up in Settlement by thee river.  :D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »

He mean leadership pub in 'puna

I really can't see how men hear does say they for improvement betterment of T&T football and agree with decisions like this one.

I saying it you all could call me what you want, but all ah alyuh who support such a decision is the epitome of Waggonism. There is no way Dwarika is the future of T&T. Just like JW, alyuh only care about what alyuh care about and not the the team or the country.

Anyone can give me a valid reason why Dwarika was called up?

We will always be a joke, and those of you who support this I watching alyuh rel slight now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »
yeah...check the scene in the dressing room
Dwarika: allya is de Musical Youths of the nation
Players: ???
Dwarika: what ah mean is, allya have to pas the dutchy pon de left han side
Players: arm....is de ball ya did mean right
Dwarika:  :thinking: yeah...right...right.......dais what I mean

wait.................what is that song that is playing? :devil:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:27:49 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
I plan to attend all 3 Digicel Cup matches. I can't promise match reports but I will  report the drag count.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2008, 02:54:15 PM »
Now I understand that Arnold have some issues right, but how many creative mid's do we have in the country that we presently know about...tell meh? Latas?? We know thee man have rum issues, might bun ah lil weed here and there, but if he get ah run with the team in thee Digicel so what?

He probably could realize that this is his last chance to step on the world stage and make a change fuh thee best. If some ah alyuh can't remember; I will remind yuh. Arnold put out alot fuh T&T in the 90's. Go back and look at all thee highlights. He was one ah thee best.  I think next to Latas, he was one of we most creative midfielders. 

This would be ah nice lil bligh to reedem he self. I doh want to here nuttin about he too old one setta talk. He better than nuff men, who realle realle fit and doh drink rum. He's worth  a chance, is not like we playing him on a qualifying game fuh thee WC. ::)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 03:34:36 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Come nah man Babalawo..yuh aint serious....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »
Now I understand that Arnold have some issues right, but how many creative mid's do we have in the country thae we presently know about...tell meh? Latas?? We know thee man have rum issues, might bun ah lil weed here and there, but if he get ah run with the team in thee Digicel so what?

So Arnold is suppose to help this situation?...at this point in his career he is not a creative midfielder so I dont see how this help the situation..he will be lucky to even start in any of these upcoming games...but its Maturana/Corneal so i wont hold my breath

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2008, 03:45:35 PM »
Now I understand that Arnold have some issues right, but how many creative mid's do we have in the country thae we presently know about...tell meh? Latas?? We know thee man have rum issues, might bun ah lil weed here and there, but if he get ah run with the team in thee Digicel so what?

So Arnold is suppose to help this situation?...at this point in his career he is not a creative midfielder so I dont see how this help the situation..

Sando, You doh think Arnold is ah creative midfielder? The man is only 35, he still have skills, creativity, more than some man who starting fuh thee WC team.  Why yuh think they call him back, they stupid??? No, he still have something to prove!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2008, 04:04:00 PM »
guerra better than tinto? why not hayden???

they play different positions morvant
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »

So Arnold is suppose to help this situation?...at this point in his career he is not a creative midfielder so I dont see how this help the situation..

Sando, You doh think Arnold is ah creative midfielder?  
No i do not think he is a crative midfielder..seen him enough games for JP this year...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »

The man is only 35, he still have skills, creativity, more than some man who starting fuh thee WC team. 
So a man is only 35 with some skills and based on that we agree with his selection...if thats the case there are other players with "some skills" that were treated unjust by not being selected..and which starting midfielder on our WC team Dwarika currently has more skills than..?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2008, 04:23:40 PM »

Why yuh think they call him back, they stupid???

lol thats what the whole debate about !..Most people disagree with his selection...you think cause "they" call him back means we have to agree..we see the same games that "they" saw Dwarika play for JP

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »

The man is only 35, he still have skills, creativity, more than some man who starting fuh thee WC team. 
So a man is only 35 with some skills and based on that we agree with his selection...if thats the case there are other players with "some skills" that were treated unjust by not being selected..

Like who else? Stephen Davis is meh Boi, so he coulda geh ah run. Who else?

Right now in thee country we lacking men who could really play that position called "LINK". The people playing that position must have “ball sense” with the ability to create fur other players.

"lol thats what the whole debate about !..Most people disagree with his selection...you think cause "they" call him back means we have to agree..we see the same games that "they" saw Dwarika play for JP"

All I saying is we should not give up on the man. Sando you talking like thee man is thee worst. They call him him back, not because they stupid, is because thee picking slim slim slim.
Give him ah run, then we go analyze after thee Digicel.  I would like to see him at least make thee bench fuh the WC 2010 squad, if he prove alyuh wrong. ;)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 04:38:02 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2008, 05:00:37 PM »
if Dwarika could play...then yuh could make a case for Marvin Oliver..since in Trinidad football age is just a number...wouldn't be surprise if Angus Eve say he coming out of retirement.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »
yeah...check the scene in the dressing room
Dwarika: allya is de Musical Youths of the nation
Players: ???
Dwarika: what ah mean is, allya have to pas the dutchy pon de left han side
Players: arm....is de ball ya did mean right
Dwarika:  :thinking: yeah...right...right.......dais what I mean

wait.................what is that song that is playing? :devil:

Leadership on the field fellas, not off the field. doh get tie up

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2008, 05:48:55 PM »
Lyndon Chubby Andrews since is ah back in times. I like Jah will b at d 3 games and as I feared cobeau brand appears 2 b  back
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »
Why not include the U-20 attacking MF?
Or we could play something like this.

Phillip

Cyd          Hislop        Thomas          Avery

Whitley

Wolfe                           Daniel

Hyland

Glenn                Sealy
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »
and because i mistook Noray for Dwarika and say to mehself, "wayy how Dwarika tackling man so hard in de midfield," i find dey should pick Noray too.
Baptiste never really impressed me the times ah see him play.....well at least Dwarika go wake up de stands wid he drag dem.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2008, 08:12:30 PM »
Den men does want to complain how we eh have no heir to latas and ting. HOW DE ASS YOUTHS SUPPOSED TO GET EXPERIENCE IF DEY DOH GET NO CHANCE? Dis digicel cup is perfect ground to blood some youths. Buh no....dey bring back yorke fuh a fete match....kill a youthman motivation....and den salting him because he happen to show he find he get a raw deal. Now to bring dwarika..who hardest point of training in life was after November 16 2005 because he want to make world cup squad. De man is 35. Time nex world cup he go be 37. I sure if we make next world cup..men go demand latas play. So..wha allyuh plan is? Have a 42 year old latas..and a 37 year old dwarika....and den when world cup done say...whey...where we getting de next set of creative mids from? Steups. Why not guerra?

Next ting....Hyland on the squad. Cool..no real problem with that. When he supposed to go belgium? Cuz i DOUBT he would leave a team he now get sign by just like dat. But den again..who is me? Ize jus a trini with internet access.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
I understand what some people saying about the age limit, that really makes ah whole  lot of common sense. Well we should have left Latas and Yorke off the team for the last two games even though they old.  I totally agree with bleeding the younger youths, but it will take some time to do so. Those younger youths need to learn thee game from some experience men.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:07:10 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2008, 10:50:32 PM »
I understand what some people saying about the age limit, that really makes ah whole  lot of common sense. Well we should have left Latas and Yorke off the team for the last two games even though they old.  I totally agree with bleeding the younger youths, but it will take some time to do so. Those younger youths need to learn thee game from some experience men.
...and that must be the reason why Dwarika comes in this team  ::).. cause Whitley, Cyd, Avery and Glen needs help to bleed the youths on this team....we should recall Peter Prosper, Lyndon Andrews and Gary Glasgow also...cause like you said de youths need to learn from the older men....
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 11:00:21 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2008, 12:08:22 AM »
...and that must be the reason why Dwarika comes in this team  ::).. cause Whitley, Cyd, Avery and Glen needs help to bleed the youths on this team....we should recall Peter Prosper, Lyndon Andrews and Gary Glasgow also...cause like you said de youths need to learn from the older men....

:rotfl: You is ah Dwarika hater boi Sando. Yuh win paps, yuh win. If all we on is youth, youth, we would have lost the last two games, if it wasn’t fuh two old men come back. Take that and smoke it in yuh pipe. :mackdaddy:  Cyd cah teach nobody nothing but how to act like ah fool and geh red card. I'm also in my thirty’s and would make that RWB over Cyd in ah second. Age is only ah number remember that.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:41:28 AM by Weh-it-is »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »
Real men dogging Dwarika, but I challenge you all to research and you will realise the gift the still young man had and still show glimses of...... sometimes we too quick to discard and at the same time we say we talent pool too small etc etc... not too long ago I remember a lot of us dogging Whitley, makin fun of he personal problems etc.... but he was recalled and he silenced all the haters....

Guys remember class is class and that yes, we should look at the younger players too but at the same time we should not be so cold, callous and eager to turn our backs on Arnold Dwarika who in my mind has given us so much to be proud of and many reasons to be a Socawarrior... everyone deserves a second chance.....all the best to the still young man....

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2008, 03:33:26 AM »
Calling Dwarika for national duty does not surprise me because it's a trend with our national team,look at the average age of our team it's a bunch of old men,our reasoning is that the youths not ready and they will learn from these guys but i can't see these guys learning anything from watching these old men play,if they don't get out there themselves it does not make sense,by the time these youths ready they and all will be too old.My view is sacrifice a WC and give the youths a chance.

Having said that i don't think we should be dogging Dwarika like some of us are doing,a lot of us don't know the guy upbringings and background,admitedly he has faults like all of us but he also served this country well just like all other national Footballers,when i look at the lives of guys like George Best,Paul Gasgoine ect exceptional players but not good examples.   

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Recalls for Dwarika, Sealy as T&T prepare for Digicel challenge.
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2008, 06:27:27 AM »
congrats to Dwarika... top class footballer...good luck

Well said BM.

Congrats to Arnold.  Would love to see him play at the top level for Trinidad again.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:32 AM »
There is nothing good about this call up. Dwarika is mi boy but where are de youngstars dem? why we have to go calling up senior citizens to play ? I am fed up with theese call ups. where is Jamal Gay ?  where is abu Bakr son ? whats happening wid our football man. Maturana yes you have been gaving de lads a run but now is not de time fi go calling up Senior citizens to play. Do or die call de youngstars dem and forget de older heads . Win or loose I will be happy to see de young guys getting a chance and grooming to become de next Yorke , Latas, Hislop , Ince and so on.
war

Black Lives Matter..

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2008, 08:34:18 AM »
It make no sense comparing calling up Dwarika for the Digicel Cup with calling up Dwight and Latas for the WCQ.

The bottom line is that the Digicel cup is the one tournament where we should be blooding the youth as much as possible. No overseas pros available, so you would think this would be the opportunity for the youths to make an impression. Is not like its a do or die game like the WCQ and we need a quick fix in the shape of Yorke or Latas. What is the possible benefit from bringing back Dwarika now?

Not that I dont respect what Dwarika has done, but come on man.. If we agree that the youths not good enough yet and we going with the old man formula for the Hex, then it is opportunities like the Digicel Cup where we should be giving the youths the opportunities.

Like i said, my opinion is that this is marketing.. This will bring out some more fans and some ticket sales. Look even Jah Gol going and spend to go de games now to count drag.. lol

1]; } ?>