March 28, 2024, 08:46:27 AM

Author Topic: Dwarika is back!  (Read 11483 times)

Dumplingdinho

Re: Dwarika is back!
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »
Allyuh can't compare dwarika with latas and yorke when it comes to the age issue.  We all know Yorke is still one of the fittest men in football and latas footballing brain is the value he adds to the team. Dwarika brings two things to the team 1) dribbling skills and some entertainment so we could bawl..look at dat nasty f**king beat dat man get 2) a list of the places you can get cheap alco.

I lime with dwarika nuff times including ah point borough day when we couldn't find him for a while because he was lying down in a drain stone drunk, the last time was just before the world cup when he really wanted to make the team but admitted his desire to drink and lime is a hindrance to him being at his best although he felt that his skills was still good enough even if he is 75% fit.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2008, 08:53:51 AM »
Why not include the U-20 attacking MF?
Or we could play something like this.

Phillip

Cyd          Hislop        Thomas          Avery

Whitley

Wolfe                           Daniel

Hyland

Glenn                Sealy

Yes I backing that combo upfront... one of de most dangerous U-14 partnerships ever seen in de North Zone...
Even though that was 14 years ago.. I still think dese fellas styles suit each other and dey have a natural chemistry
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2008, 09:56:30 AM »
"I lime with dwarika nuff times including ah point borough day when we couldn't find him for a while because he was lying down in a drain stone drunk, the last time was just before the world cup when he really wanted to make the team but admitted his desire to drink and lime is a hindrance to him being at his best although he felt that his skills was still good enough even if he is 75% fit."
[/quote]

So leave thee rasta down in thee drain right? Scenario: If one ah we uncle from the family have failed all during his life, with drugs running woman, never finish school etc. The man come humble an ask yuh to help to study to complete he schooling to get ah Degree , it look like alyuh go run him.

Plenty people don’t understand that letting thee rasta come back to tryout is not only about playing football; but look at it another way as showing the younger players, that you may and will have difficulty’s during yuh career as a player with habits that may try to hider you etc. Arnold's career can be used as an example.  If you continue to strive to become better you can become a winner at the end.  Latas uses to smoke nuff weed and maybe still do right before ah training session or ah intercol game, it will be in the bamboo lighting it up. He overcame that. This is not only about football Brethrens,this is also about everyday life with the struggles.

Let me tell alyuh something, It wasn’t easy fuh Arnold growing up in Settlement deh. All he had to look up at, was men who didn’t complete primary school, wuking agriculture and in thee evening after wuk, take ah sweat, smoke some tampee… then hit thee Vat 19 RUM. Bigging up he head buy thee shop, saying “Arnold Boi yuh mash up them Samboucaud boy’s today”…take ah drink fuh that. So all of this with skills, with the wrong folks, have been a down fall in his career. Give thee man ah run and doh leave him in thee drain.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 10:10:36 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2008, 10:53:05 AM »
Dwarika isn't a bad addition. Guerra might be better but no one is sure of the player who have mental problems. Yuh know how them Dry River people stop (Theobald, Jemmott, Guerra and TI who is now poster Controversial).

I prefer Andre Boucaud. But Dwarika is creative and we lacking that at the moment. We'll see, he didn't look bad for Joe Public.

what you trying to say... Sam...you have ah problem againt people  around dey...(East Dry River)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2008, 11:28:47 AM »
waste of time,he didnt impress me in de CCL.poor passin,ez to lose de ball,no defence.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2008, 02:49:18 PM »
I haven't read all the posts, but I personally am glad that Dwarika is bein given another tryout. I mean, this is a guy who would rather play in trinidad. Whatever is your opinion of that,or his motives. I kinda somehow respect that.I think he needs a chance after being the best local player back in 2000. and he still got some skills left. let's see if he will step up

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
I haven't read all the posts, but I personally am glad that Dwarika is bein given another tryout. I mean, this is a guy who would rather play in trinidad. Whatever is your opinion of that,or his motives. I kinda somehow respect that.I think he needs a chance after being the best local player back in 2000. and he still got some skills left. let's see if he will step up

Di Man love trinidad bad boy .. he sey he eh go foreign he wah stay and play in Trinidad. Look like money doh mean a ting to him dread. good luck , I have never been a critic of dwarika because I rate him , but I Think is time we call up the younger lads now..
war
good luck and I hope yu buss de net Indian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »
So what can I write Santa 4 this yr since all yuh blieve dat Dwarika rather play in TNT.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »
Very good answers. Remember me, when the game come up, and you will get your ticket :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

5 reasons

Jamal appointed in charge ah d youth program. D new definition of d Peter Principle. He call 4 d return of Nari

Dumbtist eh have a clue his goal is 2 have d biggest player pool in history

TTFF eh have a plan so dey eh realize dat Digicup is 2 groom yute players 2 c who could step up

JP men must rule d national scene so Nari get a recall

D TTFF do a reverse Mcain dey give up d yute argument while Mccain give up experience 4 yute.

ttcom PM meh go tell u how I go collect meh tickets. I say tickets because I go need plane tickets as well
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
Dwarika isn't a bad addition. Guerra might be better but no one is sure of the player who have mental problems. Yuh know how them Dry River people stop (Theobald, Jemmott, Guerra and TI who is now poster Controversial).

I prefer Andre Boucaud. But Dwarika is creative and we lacking that at the moment. We'll see, he didn't look bad for Joe Public.

what you trying to say... Sam...you have ah problem againt people  around dey...(East Dry River)

sam drinking too much rubbing alcohol, controversial is controversial, guerra and many others it seems are being singled out for the area they hail from, this is common place in trinidad society, examples have been stated previously on this site by many individuals, some seem to forget latapy is from the east dry river, not to mention players like lawrence and scotland hailing from morvant, however they all have left and are now foreign based, the players who are still in these environs are always subject to criticism and redicule, some posters would rather see them in a drain than on the football field helping our nation, thats the ignorance of the matter, some say ignorance is bliss, it seems many on here are content with that mindset.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 03:35:44 PM by Controversial »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »
ttcom d plane ticket
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>