March 28, 2024, 06:05:35 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Sunderland  (Read 10170 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea vs Sunderland
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2008, 09:07:47 AM »
Thank you Omar, he spins it one way, gets called and then changes his tune.

Mango Chow, who the ass are you calling old?  I bet you are older than me.

I'm more than willing to bet that I am, too.  I'm also willing to bet that I am much, much, much taller than you also......

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2008, 09:10:18 AM »

I'm more than willing to bet that I am, too.  I'm also willing to bet that I am much, much, much taller than you also......

you must be one tall woman........

at least I am a man.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2008, 09:19:16 AM »

at least I am a man.

:notworthy:  I'm happy for you that you've found a way to clear up whatever self doubts you've had all this time.  Now, go celebrate!   Hear this though, lil' fella.: as you grow older and taller, you'll find that most things people say won't be flying over your head as much. 

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2008, 09:22:04 AM »

at least I am a man.

:notworthy:  I'm happy for you that you've found a way to clear up whatever self doubts you've had all this time.  Now, go celebrate!   Hear this though, lil' fella.: as you grow older and taller, you'll find that most things people say won't be flying over your head as much. 

Thanks lady, I appreciate your pearls of wisdom but I am not that short and while I am young I am no lil boy.  I am off to celebrate now.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »

at least I am a man.

Thanks lady, I appreciate your pearls of wisdom but I am not that short and while I am young I am no lil boy.  I am off to celebrate now.

:yapping: :sleepy:

giggsy11

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »

at least I am a man.

Chow I think it is a compliment to be considered a woman LOL! where would we be without our mothers, sisters or our women? LOL!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »
I must like this forum,a bunch ah men watch two teams play and up to now none of them sure what formation Sunderland play,some say 4-5-1,4-4-2 others say they should of play 4-3-3,could you imagine these guys as Coaches what kind of team we would have?this just goes to tell peeps how difficult a Coach job is,you are never right unless you win.
I did not see the game so i don't know what they should play but from reports on here Sunderland need players,i always thought they had to much Trinis on that team,some how they don't play well when all of them on,i don't understand the rush to play KJ they was still getting points without him what's the difference.
It's easy to point fingers at various things after the fact,what they should or should not have done,Coaches can only do so much with what they have available to them,i don't think any Coach with that Sunderland squad could have gotten a better result against Chelsea even if they play 6-3-1.
Coops like yuh was hittin some sauce before this one, guy !  Even if yuh don't, I sayin yuh was. I lrttin this one go, doh make sense discussin.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »

at least I am a man.

Chow I think it is a compliment to be considered a woman LOL! where would we be without our mothers, sisters or our women? LOL!

Me eh studyin' dis lil' fool. Giggsy.  De "man" as he found out he self to be, peltin' university name as he avatar in a big way and talkin' 'bout  "education" and "citizenship" and he too chupid to beat out a bag ah chips on a IQ test. 

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

at least I am a man.

Me eh studyin' dis lil' fool. Giggsy.  De "man" as he found out he self to be, peltin' university name as he avatar in a big way and talkin' 'bout  "education" and "citizenship" and he too chupid to beat out a bag ah chips on a IQ test. 

Fella where do bags of chips take IQ tests? 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2008, 05:22:41 PM »

at least I am a man.

Fella where do bags of chips take IQ tests? 

:yapping:...... :sleepy:

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »
Listen lady like you looking for a shorter, younger man or what?

1]; } ?>