April 25, 2024, 02:50:20 PM

Author Topic: Malaga v Barcelona  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Malaga v Barcelona
« on: November 01, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »
I watching it on Sopcast.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=22570&part=sports

I can't believe they actually playing on that pitch.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Malaga v Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
Barca on real fire. Imagine Henry and Hleb (all that money) can't even start and rightly so.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 12:25:51 PM »
So the monkey chants continued with this game.
It was blatant, but yet another loophole was used since the referee did not mention it in his match report.

It's ridiculous to think that referees are being held accountable for this - when they are already responsible for so much on the field. If the authorities had any vested concern in solving racist acitivity at games, then they would dispatch relevant controls in dealing with the problem as they occur in the stands.

It's sad to see nothing is being done to curb the problem in Spain. I believe UEFA and club level is inept of solving the racism problem, and some serious considerations need to be made by FIFA, if not, the International community in dealing with the problem.

I really like the Spanish international team, their brand of football and some of the exciting players (Torres, Villa, Fabregas, etc.) ... but it's really hard to pull for them, as it means validating their team's successes to the National Association that runs them - the one that ultimately backed Aragones when he made disparaging comments about Henry based on race; and the one who overlooks the game in their country and fails to act decisively on events such as this.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »
12 consecutive victoris for barcelona and yet the board quiet. buh aa. ah  go fix that in time. the monkeying around needs to be dealt with in the swiftest and most harsh way possible. i will hoinestly support players walking off the pitch if the authorities are dealing with these incidents in a n appropriate manner
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

1]; } ?>