April 25, 2024, 12:00:55 AM

Author Topic: What is your most memorable game storming ?  (Read 6443 times)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What is your most memorable game storming ?
« on: November 03, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »
I remember when they had not too long put up the big wall at the back of Skinner Park 1st ground.  Big intercol Pres vs Naps south final.  Some experience men, from the 'Ville and La Romain, lean some planks against the wall.  The planks could only reach half-way up the wall, so man taking a run up from behind the goal in the 2nd grounds, race up the plank and still hadda make about two three steps on the wall and divee and grab on to the top and pull yuhself over the wall.

Me and mih pardner think about three times before we say lehwe try it, even though we in full uniform (we only in form 2).  He was almost a foot taller than me and he gone first and make it.  I start off fast, hesitate half way up the plank and slow down when ah feel it kinda twist under mih foot.  In the end ah press for the kick down, make one step on the wall and just barely grab on to the top of the wall with eight fingers.  The plank fall from under mih and I barely hanging on to the wall for dear life, not to mention the shame of not makin it over the wall.  Mih pardner was still sitting on top the wall, grab one of mih and help mih pull mihself up on top the wall.  By the time ah reach over, mih shirt same colour with the wall, missing three buttons, and all mih chest, elbow and ego bruise up bad.  Ah get in to see the game though, but was nuff Iodex when ah reach home.

Ah remember too the day before Nov 19th 1989.  Me and ah next pardner camping out by he sister in town to get ah early start for the big game.  Morning come and yuh boy now realise he forget he ticket home in south.  Ah buss out about 6 o'clock and head out back to Sando.  Only empty car on the stand, but eventually a car leave half full.  Traffic on the north bound and me and two other people in a taxi heading back south...we alone on the southbound highway.  Ah rush home...see mih mother by the door...she mumble something about wha ah doing home...ah mumble back something about ticket and ah gone again for a north taxi now.  No problem to get taxi and the driver take two more dollars to carry we straight by the HCS (was it Mucurapo Stadium in them days ?).  Anyway, pull up by the stadium and see crowd ah people trying to get in.  As a thinking how ah getting in now, ah see a next pardner with a catering service, carrying trays of food and pastries and thing.  Ah gone by the van, hail him out, and take up a tray with something smellin real good and walk in through the gate.  Nobody stop mih and ask mih nothing.  Ah drop off the tray and head up topside.  The time is now about 12 o'clock...ah have about 3 hrs again to sweat in blazing sun, cyah find mih pardner, and mih ticket that ah went back Sando for, still in mih pocket  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: What is your most memorable game storming ?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 10:20:19 AM »
In Skinner Park the trick was for ah whole set ah man to jump off the wall at the same time and scatter as yuh land. Police could only grab one or two then. One man jump as everybody jump, but he had he prick in he hand. As he land he just straighten up and pretend he bussing a pee we. Best storm I ever witness.  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 10:23:14 AM »
In Skinner Park the trick was for ah whole set ah man to jump off the wall at the same time and scatter as yuh land. Police could only grab one or two then. One man jump as everybody jump, but he had he prick in he hand. As he land he just straighten up and pretend he bussing a pee we. Best storm I ever witness.  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »

I was so thin when I was younger I never pay to go to the stadium for any football game. I used to squeeze thru the space between the turnstile and the gate, right at the base of the ticket booth..once a squad of us was passing tru and a guard ketch we....one of my partners foot got stuck and we pulling him one side and the guard pulling him on the other. After we run in we mingle in the crowd fast and sit down normal with police lookin.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »

I was so thin when I was younger I never pay to go to the stadium for any football game. I used to squeeze thru the space between the turnstile and the gate, right at the base of the ticket booth..once a squad of us was passing tru and a guard ketch we....one of my partners foot got stuck and we pulling him one side and the guard pulling him on the other. After we run in we mingle in the crowd fast and sit down normal with police lookin.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Dem two story take de cake we. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »
All yuh need 2 sell these stories
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 10:44:07 AM »
Oberserver...yuh know the skinner park ting well...i doh think i ever pay for a match in "de park"...including ones you played in...lol...

and then we use to go sit on the scoreboard...watched many tnt vz suriname and haiti matches there..
.and also saw latas for the first time there..north u 12's  vz south u-12;s...

you wont believe...i failed a late registration for a south zone intercol final vz pres ( i was in form 3)..
.so the coach say still travel with us and sit on the bench...i say ok...and game time i just went with my class friends and still storm the game...frig... good memories...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 10:48:18 AM »
skinner park was the real place to storm...men used to wait for team bus to drive in and jus run on the side and scatter...I had to run real far cuz yuh kno they recognizing the whiteboy in the group.
also the year after i finished playing for pres i was heading to a game and had no money..I walked in the players entrance at the Mannie Ramjohn..The guards recognize me from the previous season and assumed i was playing...so jus walked in the tunnel and straight up in the stands. Felt kinda bad but say wah!
Back in Trini...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 11:08:33 AM »
I never storm no football in Trinidad... I used to get free ticket right through..
But I is ah fete storming champion...

I go give allyuh one though... New Yorkers go know KC's Hideaway in Brooklyn...
I used to go they normal normal and walk through the side gate where dey serving food week after week.. I never pay to go they up to now...
Then the day of the Trinidad Guatemala game when Latapy did come back in 05, they had a big fete with Bunji, Fayann, Saucy Wow, Destra and others... When we reach the whole place ram... Line reaching round de block and dey using meh side gate as ah exit/re-entry point... I say wha trouble is dis.. and is about 50 US now to go in...
This time is ah thick crew of we too.. Me, de real master stormer we go call him Bobby, Bobby girl, Strip, Monty, meh next trini partner and ah next yankee partner... Seven ah we eh...We say f#$k it.. next time dey open de gate, we go bum rush de gate and run een...
Bam de gate open... So we run in full speed, me and bobby in front... well allyuh ever see them cartoon where it have a chase and de villain open ah door, but is ah brick wall behind de door? SPLAT!!! Well it was like that..

de party so RAM we stick right they in de door... even with all that speed we was going... So now I pushing een but ah big strong hand on meh arm... I get drag out with Bobby...
As soon as we reach out hear Bobby, "What de jail is this? Just so? Allyuh mad or wha?" de man face convincing convincing... de next bouncer bawl wha happen? hear Bobby again, "Just so we in de party liking weself and some men like dey storm and dey just raff we out for no reason!!" "All meh girl in de party by sheself!"

Well is now I look round and ah realise is only Strip remain outside with we... the rest of de crew like dey run in behind de bouncer when he go to grab we LOL....
So now de man who raff we out he and all confuse.. he cyah even say if is we for sure who run in de party... All this time we complaining bout we spend we hard earned money and all kinda ting... finally after about ah 3-4 mins they say alright allyuh go ahead.... all of seven of we inside de dance just so LOL
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »
Pres Naps South Intercol Final (Skinner Park):

Part of de brick wall by de big drain had holes in it so yuh coulda climb up like if yuh using ah ladder. After ah while dem Brinks guards get smart. Dey start to run alongside de wall hitting de top of it wit dey baton anytime dey see some fingers appear. Well as I reach to de top of de wall, ah see de baton coming, so ah decide tuh hurriedly climb back down de wall. As luck would have it, ah miss one of de holes in de wall, ah slip and ah fall een de big drain. Big splash, all kinda mud, oil, and duttiness, plus ah was wearing ah yellow jersey so it well stain up. All dem men by de drain ketchin kicks on my head. I eventually get through at half-time, but I eh go in de stands because ah was smelling like 40 tarzan, so ah cool out on de track.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
Sando Tech vs Arima Senior Comp in de stadium.  Ah group of us travel to de game but did not have any money to go in, which was de norm.  Everybody know storming de Stadium by the Jean Pieere Complex side is de way to go even if yuh have money to pay. Well for de big game, lines long with no big setta security but police with some long night stick on horseback.  They did not too long put de barb wire by where the plants are, so after yuh run up de side of the stadium yuh then have to take time to get thru the barb wire, then run up the stairs and loose yuhself in de crowd.  De police on horse back was  riding back and forth along the Jean Pierre Complex side.  It have real men watching de police and saying "ting hard tonight."  Well, we realize that we aint have a choice but to storm since we have no money.  We start to count how long the de police taking going back and forth.  After watching de police for about two patrols, we decide to take off.  We spread out and when we see de police reaching the furthest point before turning to come back, we take off, meh brother gone first with me not to far behind.  De crowd start to make noise but everybody in the first wave make it.  Well one partner wait to see if we woulda get thru and he take off late. As he half way up the fence yuh could hear the horse galluping coming back and de crowd start shouting look de police coming, and he panic right as he pulling up to the barb wire.  De police hit him one baton on his legs, he grab on to the barb wire and hanging on. He get about three more hard lash but he won't let go.  De police tell him "Go on because if yuh come down yuh have more licks to get."  Well boy de crowd start to laugh and waste down meh breds.  He finally scramble thru de barb wire and join we at the top of the stairs.  By half time partner's leg swell up big, he say he can't take de pain no more he going home.

With all ah dat de game was boss with Faustin scoring to win de game for Sando Tech.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 11:36:12 AM »

So now de man who raff we out he and all confuse.. he cyah even say if is we for sure who run in de party... All this time we complaining bout we spend we hard earned money and all kinda ting... finally after about ah 3-4 mins they say alright allyuh go ahead.... all of seven of we inside de dance just so LOL

Boy I do that last year CAREC/Max and friends fete.
The fete is $700 to go in me and 2 friends now come from ah cruise on the Treasure Queen. I say Fdat, no guts no glory. I tell meh 2 padna walk behind meh and follow my lead.
When we reach by the gate the man bawl where all yuh bands, so I say "ALL YUH EH GIVE WE NO BANDS"
He ask we what time we reach so I say bout 4-4:30
Coincidentally the bands run out in the fete and we done looking like we partying whole day and we have cups with alcohol.
The man bawl aight red man all yuh go in but yuh eh had to talk to meh so.

I reach in the dance and get on like one never see come see.
Eh even make it to work the next day
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:38:13 AM by Disgruntled_Trini »

Més que un club.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »
Ah remember storming ah Republic Bank Fete about seven years ago.  Me and meh uncle.  Meh uncle had ah laptop bag with him, and he say he is my manager and we reach to perform with Traffic.  Dem times Eddie was de frontline singer ah tink. De security say it have no Kiffysmooth on de list.  So we say aright....doh dig no horrors, jes make sure dat yuh let de promoter know dat Kiffysmooth was here, so dat we could get we money when is time for pay-out...and wid dat we start to walk back towards de car..........  Seconds after de security come running after we, he say ..."Sir, what yuh say yuh name was again?"....he say "aright, ah goh write it dong, all yuh go ahead, and ah apologize for all de troubles".   So with dat, we jes walk ene back stage normal normal and fete till we drop....hahahahahahh....Dat plan does work like ah charm (Jes make sure yuh dress like ah artiste and not no old niggah)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »
Ah storm a WC Qualifier at Foxboro once.

Truetrini could gi allyuh dat story.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 12:00:57 PM »
I storm 51 degrees almost every Friday night over a span of a couple months...

Simple procedure..

Lime in Tony Roma's after work and ketch it until about 10pm when the early 51 crowd now reaching..

Walk up the steps, go the the hostess and say, "Yeah my name on the VIP list".

Whats your name?

"Nigel".

It must have ah nigel on de list. If she say, "Nigel Who?", I say I told them Nigel when I called it right there, check. When she scrolling de list, I watching too and I pointing it out for her when she reach my name. And if by chance the name not there, well now I more vex than anybody.

Nigel ass to ketch whenever he reach.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 12:09:17 PM »
Benedict's vs St. Anthony's in National Intercol Finals at the Queen's Park Oval back in 98 (I think). Storm the oval when people bumrush the gates, sitdown in the Carib Stands and was wondering how come people didn't do that for ODI when West Indies playing. End up riding in the bed of a pickup back to town, and then storm a PTSC bus back to San F'do. I think the most I spend that day was for the KFC in City Gate.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »
As alyuh on smart man ting...I tell people in miami I was part of the TT football team and we went in club Freeeeee.

Also too a rough up a guard in coco reef in tobago with a reverse racism talk after I skin out in they pool whole day.

Look the thread HERE

As FF, Kiffy, Disgruntled and Omar have alluded...once yuh go with confidence and have No Fear and a serious face. Yuh must get tru.

Even if yuh wrong...be strong.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
Travelin down to arima in a maxi to see a game in the velodrome, two fellas talkin bout stormin. The men say dey doh pay to watch no game.  We jump out the maxi and gone we separate ways.  I pay meh money and gone inside.  Police on the inside busy busy because men stormin from all angles and most of them gettin through. Now I feelin like I shoulda storm with the fellas from the maxi.  Police like they give up and start to walk away and the crowd ketchin kicks.  Next ting, two fellas jump over the wall and drop right infront of the police. Like the police get a second wind and start to chase the men full speed.  The men tryin to make it into the crowd but they so far away and they end up runnin accross the track with police close behind.  Just when it look like the men makin it into the crowd, the biggest, fattest, police woman yuh will ever see in yuh life, jump out from the crowd and close line the men.....BAMM!!...both fellas foot up in the air and they fall dong, scramblin to get up....crowd bawlin with laughter.  She grab both ah dem and they strugglin to get away....crowd still bawlin with laughter......male police officers fall dong laughing.  She have one in a head lock and the next one by the shirt colar.  They end up draggin the two men out with the Fat police makin noise and askin dem why dey so chuppid.  I real laugh when she drag them past the crowd....is only then I make out is the same two fellas from the maxi...weyyyy

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
As alyuh on smart man ting...I tell people in miami I was part of the TT football team and we went in club Freeeeee.

Also too a rough up a guard in coco reef in tobago with a reverse racism talk after I skin out in they pool whole day.

Look the thread HERE

As FF, Kiffy, Disgruntled and Omar have alluded...once yuh go with confidence and have No Fear and a serious face. Yuh must get tru.

Wrong and Strong is really de key... but yuh must also be very observant...

Yuh know how much fete I storm when I had my money in my hand ready to pay? Plenty time you stand up on de side and somebody turn dey back or lapse and when dey turn back round FF in de party normal yes!

Oh gard how I forget this one....Just de other day one drunken night.. we decide we goign and watch Dark Knight in IMAX ah 12:30 am show... well when we reach I have a hot pee so I running upstairs for de bathroom... while I running ah man watch me and bawl... "are you with that group sir?" Well I smiling now... "Yes I am"... de man tell me hurry up yes... I bawl it have two more coming behind meh... what... I forget I holding ah pee yes.

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »
Half a ticket...

Half a ticket...

and tell de man by de gate a sad story...

and still get to see Gollop freekick in de stadium...
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 12:53:43 PM »
scaling the fence at  the Hasely Crawford to watch intercol finals.....about 50 peo get through that afternoon

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »
In my times......stormin was jes a natural ting to do.

Man storm de US Ambassador daughter weddin up on flagstaff hill dey

We storm enough Vale fete....dem postman special dey used to have back in de day

Doh tork bout Carnival fete....republic bank, holiday inn, Brass...u name it...we stormin...men stormin wind.

Man used to storm blocko and all... :-[ :-[

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »
Storm St Anthony's ground through Dunross normal and on a regular basis- Touches was also often involved.

Storm Cove by just walkin inside as if I was inside already.

Storm Nuts by walkin' inside and flashin' meh wrist under the neon light like I had a stamp...all now nuttin' resemblin' a stamp on my hand...

Storm stadium by coming through the River, jumping over the tall white gate & coming through the unattended turnstiles....Touches could also attest to those...(No guilt felt because after narrowly escaping a robbing and blowout from the numerous Compre squads encountered along the river walk, the free entry felt thoroughly deserved)

A "professional stormer" was interviewed during I think it was Euro 2004, about his extravagant storming experiences....And I eh talkin' about the jokey storm we posting here in this thread....legit storm like WC final, Euro & Champions' League Final...Olympics... He actually has a book where he tells his stories and reveals all of (or some of) the tricks of the trade.  Man have it down to a science...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 01:39:48 PM »
How we talking about storming and nobody mention Pan?

A time I storm pan, then realize men was selling half a ticket stub for $100, so I sell my stub and re-storm Pan yes..

confidence is the key... Always walk calmly and assured with no hint of suspicion... never hustle or look back and never act surprised if questioned about your presence..

and storm fete does make the best fete.. something about being in a fete under freeness does make it all de better... One of the best parties is a time I storm Pier 1 when they used to throw fete in the back.. I come thru the railings by the front entrance. It was a free food and drinks, it feel like they pay me to come in the dance.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »
How we talking about storming and nobody mention Pan?

A time I storm pan, then realize men was selling half a ticket stub for $100, so I sell my stub and re-storm Pan yes..

confidence is the key... Always walk calmly and assured with no hint of suspicion... never hustle or look back and never act surprised if questioned about your presence..

and storm fete does make the best fete.. something about being in a fete under freeness does make it all de better... One of the best parties is a time I storm Pier 1 when they used to throw fete in the back.. I come thru the railings by the front entrance. It was a free food and drinks, it feel like they pay me to come in the dance.

Dais de damn ting self... ah loving this thread too bad.. I feeling to storm something tonight self!!

Who went Glow Fete in Frankfurt de night before de England game?
Guess who just walk through de curtain by de entrance!  ;D

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »
My roots can be traced back to a very log line of stormers. it's said that the first of our clan to enter the "new world" stormed a ride on some boat called the santa maria many years ago.

There wasn't an event that I didn't storm and I know the wall and drain that the skinners park people all speak about. I even tip toes on some doberman or was it alsation dogs teeth in at arima tennis courts. Still have the scar of an incisor as a reminder.

Ever had to pay to go into your own fete?

the low point in the life of a stormer.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »
right now ah have ah link with a gal who does manage bars fuh carnival all inclusives

once she dey i saying i working the bar and ah inside

psa grounds was the easiest to storm fuh me, had ah bredren living in the apartments next door

like to storm bands when they crossing the stage too. that does be de best when security chasing yuh and yuh taking small wine  ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »

Wrong and Strong is really de key... but yuh must also be very observant...

Correct, being observant is key.

Now I was never a stormer but I start to lime with ah man who show eh all the tricks in the trade. The man was so sad he had a UV pen and could draw out all the stamps on men hand. We going in Nuts free on a regular.

Omar yuh right, when yuh storm ah dance the party does jes be better.

One Xmas Eve night we by Swima and a certain Leslie Fitzpatrick aka Tiger decide to chain up the whole squad to go some white people party in Chaguaramus golf course. 
Now from the word jump men say they eh paying. The party is in the club house on the golf course so I start to scan for security and ways to enter as we driving in. And, to my surprise, not a security guard around the perimeter of the party or even in the carpark. So i coolly walks past the club hours onto the golf course, around the back and in the dance, where, I was met with a table of ham, turkey, pastelle and hops.
Naturally everybody followed suite and in no-time the whole squad in the dance.

A certain footballer, who currently plays for WASA,  was seen jamming a white woman with 2 box ah juice under he arm and Swima shirt was open and he head tie up with ah bandanna.

Més que un club.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »

Dis eh me, but I still impressed to this day  ;D

I used to live in Scotland, MTV Awards was dere a few years back. Awards done, everyone wanna be in d afterparty, but if yuh not on d list, hard luck....d club was ram out wid celebs so nuff security, it look like dey was holdin a bouncers convention. Outside d club had red carpet, real paparazzi.

So mih pardner is a man cudda usually pull some strings (and if yuh black dere yuh is a kinda mini celeb anyway :devil:), but when d day reach and he realise dat noone could get him in dis party, de man start 2 sweat. Party start and he still cant get on d list, so he head down 2 club anyway 2 see if he know anyone outside dat could hook him up. But everyone who was outside trying 2 d same ting, so no luck and d queue (for d plebs, even if yuh on d list) was real long . My boy say f**k dis...d man leave d area for a few minutes, den come back and walk straight up the red carpet, posing for cameras and everyting, didnt stop for no bouncers, walk in like he own d place...and he inside!

But he eh stoppin dere. Next he scope out VIP...dey had 2 entrances...one on d left hand side of d club, one on d right, probably 15 meters apart. So he nod at one of d bouncers by one door and storm in...but gettin in VIP ent so easy, d bouncer follow him in and started to ask who he was etc (politely though, cuz d bouncer probably thought he was some up and coming rapper)....so he realise he goin and get caught out and he tink fast....start to chat 2 d bouncer, while walking back to the door (d man cud rel talk)...den stand up by d door chatting to d bouncer for a lil while, making sure dat d bouncer by d VIP door on d other side of the club could see what goin on....den spend a few minutes out on d dancefloor and head to the other side of the club where that bouncer let him in easy, easy, cuz he jus see him come out VIP on d other side  ;D

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 02:37:54 PM »
...and Swima shirt was open and he head tie up with ah bandanna.

come nah man, doh give we dat visual  :devil:.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>