March 29, 2024, 02:15:37 AM

Author Topic: Which player played for the most schools in intercol.  (Read 2504 times)

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Which player played for the most schools in intercol.
« on: November 08, 2008, 10:14:52 AM »
my good friend pope play for three different schools in intercol football tranquli, gustine and san juan after that I think they change the rules of repeating just to play football. I am just wondering if anyone knows of any player that played more than that and what schools they played for
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 10:28:03 AM by Flex »

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: which played for the most schools in intercol
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 10:26:05 AM »
a fella from tobago who was part of the U17 set up for 2001..played for naps, st anthony's and scarborough i believe...is it carrington or something?
Back in Trini...

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »
a fella from tobago who was part of the U17 set up for 2001..played for naps, st anthony's and scarborough i believe...is it carrington or something?
yeah he name is roddrick anthony..

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Which player played for the most schools in intercol.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »
On that note, do you know anyone who was either nomianted for sportsman or sportswoman of the year in 2 different sports??? I know 1 he won sm of the year and a few years later was nominated in another sport...

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »
off topic...but what goin on with the intercol schedule this year? They playin one game per week, one zone at a time or something.  I find things movin real slow and lame.

ok back on topic... this guy, I think his name is  daryl smith, he played for cic then repeated in fatima and played for fatima then went back to cic for form six and played for cic again.  Only two schools in the end...but anybody else ever move back and forth between the same schools?  ps I might be wrong about this...but I think thats how it went down.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 01:58:14 AM »
off topic...but what goin on with the intercol schedule this year? They playin one game per week, one zone at a time or something.  I find things movin real slow and lame.

ok back on topic... this guy, I think his name is  daryl smith, he played for cic then repeated in fatima and played for fatima then went back to cic for form six and played for cic again.  Only two schools in the end...but anybody else ever move back and forth between the same schools?  ps I might be wrong about this...but I think thats how it went down.

Yeah meh boy, ah tink dais how it went dong, he was around in we times.  PS: Was asleep earlier, will shout yuh tomorrow, bless
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 07:56:42 AM »
yuh had to call Naps in dat eh?  ;D
somebody should start a thread asking who play the longest in school football
ah certain Avery John comes to mind, he mustbe repeat Form 6 bout 5 times plus they introduce Technical Drawing and Welding in 6th Form so he could have a class to attend  ;)

btw the fella yuh talking bout as Loyalist say was Roderick Anthony
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 09:37:34 AM »
yuh had to call Naps in dat eh?  ;D
somebody should start a thread asking who play the longest in school football
ah certain Avery John comes to mind, he mustbe repeat Form 6 bout 5 times plus they introduce Technical Drawing and Welding in 6th Form so he could have a class to attend  ;)

Yuh talking ah pack of shit, avery came to pres from vessigny in form 4.  Played that year, repeated form 5 and his final year was lower six then he left on a  football scholarship to american university.  So he played a total of 4 years.  Doh hate the fact that naps use to get level licks back in dem days from everybody.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

yeah rigyht got the name wrong thanks...that man was  beast
Back in Trini...

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »
Seales start at qrc-tranquil-cic-talented fella

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 01:55:04 AM »
Tariq Hartley....diego sec...fatima..st.anthonys

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
In terms of most years played, I have a feeling Colin Rocke might have had the record.

Started in From 2, at least did Lower Six. So that would make it six seasons. If he did Upper Six, well then 7 seasons.

Dexter Sandy - QRC - started in Form 2 also. Went to form V, so that's four seasons right there.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »
In terms of most years played, I have a feeling Colin Rocke might have had the record.

Started in From 2, at least did Lower Six. So that would make it six seasons. If he did Upper Six, well then 7 seasons.

Dexter Sandy - QRC - started in Form 2 also. Went to form V, so that's four seasons right there.

VB

Andres Alexander at Pres also started off in Form 2, and played for Pres (and only Pres) all the way til UVI.
Never repeated Form 5 or UVI either.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »
One ah dem Westfield brothers for Malick and then St. Anthony's play real years in SSFL..

Marvin Gordon too.. It was like watching ah big man playing with youths.. how much times he repeat?

1]; } ?>