June 16, 2024, 02:13:37 AM

Author Topic: becareful what you wish for you may just get it .  (Read 5480 times)

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
becareful what you wish for you may just get it .
« on: November 10, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »
Most of you , If not all Trinidadians want Jamaica not to make the 4th stage ,

Lets Look at what will happen :

Scenario 1:

Costa Rica , Mexico , Honduras and USA are better teams than Trinidad & Tobago and EL Salvador Keep improving ,you have a potential to finish last.

Scenario 2:

Mexico , Costa Rica , USA can finish 1st through 3rd , -TnT-Jamaica-El Salvador fight for a 1/2 place.

But your football is becoming political like west indies cricket in the  80's a crucial point to expand ,
instead bad politics by covetous minds destroy a sport in a region. What you people seems to realize
is Trinidad & Tobago's Boast of lara can be no more his record was broken and the same for courtney
walsh . Football is a beautiful sport , and now officials from the N american region wants to include
a system like Conmebol and include Colombia & Venezuelia , it's talk about ....what would this mean
for the Caribbean ? I understand that you guys are aiming to be a Force in N. America can you do it
with your current way of thinking , alot of people are getting to find out about Jacks Covet way of
thinking , do we need this in football . Live and let other live , do not make bad thinking becomes
a bad wish .

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: becareful what you wish for you may just get it .
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »
Where you come from breds? ::)  ::)  Well anyway, Welcome brother.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »
Yeah Welcome........but I think that you are misinformed.  We wish the best for our caribbean bredrens. We just have a nice rivalry goin on when it comes to T&T vs JA.    With respect to the other stuff you said......we wont know who is better than who until the end of the Hex.  So we will discard all that other stuff

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »
Didn't Lara score 400 runs in 03 or 04 after Tendulkar break the 375? Also I think Lara still have the record for most runs scored in an innings 28.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 11:31:14 AM »
Certain peeps battyhole twitchin hard as Nov 19 approaches and as it get nearer, dey does twitch more and more as dey realize dey greatest fear about to be materialized.  Hence threads like these.

Oh well.... 8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 11:36:38 AM »
Didn't Lara score 400 runs in 03 or 04 after Tendulkar break the 375? Also I think Lara still have the record for most runs scored in an innings 28.

Tendulkar never make a triple century in he life, test or first class cricket..  The Australian Matthew Hayden was the one who broke 375.

As for that most runs scored in an innings (tests), that would be the 400 not out Lara score.  He also holds the record for the most runs in an innings in any kind of cricket, 501 not out.  I think you referring to the most runs in a test over which is the 28 runs Lara scored off of SA's Stephenson.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »
Certain peeps battyhole twitchin hard as Nov 19 approaches and as it get nearer, dey does twitch more and more as dey realize dey greatest fear about to be materialized.  Hence threads like these.

Oh well.... 8)
:rotfl: you

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »
Most of you , If not all Trinidadians want Jamaica not to make the 4th stage ,

Lets Look at what will happen :

Scenario 1:

Costa Rica , Mexico , Honduras and USA are better teams than Trinidad & Tobago and EL Salvador Keep improving ,you have a potential to finish last.

Scenario 2:

Mexico , Costa Rica , USA can finish 1st through 3rd , -TnT-Jamaica-El Salvador fight for a 1/2 place.

But your football is becoming political like west indies cricket in the  80's a crucial point to expand ,
instead bad politics by covetous minds destroy a sport in a region. What you people seems to realize
is Trinidad & Tobago's Boast of lara can be no more his record was broken and the same for courtney
walsh . Football is a beautiful sport , and now officials from the N american region wants to include
a system like Conmebol and include Colombia & Venezuelia , it's talk about ....what would this mean
for the Caribbean ? I understand that you guys are aiming to be a Force in N. America can you do it
with your current way of thinking , alot of people are getting to find out about Jacks Covet way of
thinking , do we need this in football . Live and let other live , do not make bad thinking becomes
a bad wish .

And how did u deduce that most/all Trinis don't want Jamaica to make the Hex? Seems like u should take your own advice about bad thinking...

Personally, I would be happy if Jamaica make de Hex. It go just mean more licks for T&T to share.  :devil:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 11:55:21 AM »
good fuh allyuh... i only have 9 days left for my self imposed exile...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 02:02:24 PM »
A lot of people here are rooting for jamaica to make de hex.  Wey you get yuh info from Caribman?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »
With this pool of players and a right coach- Trinidad can win the third place outright.
 Trust me Costa Rica is not the same C/R. Remember Mexico not too hot away.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 02:34:09 PM »
Sour grapes.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 06:39:11 AM »

W.T.F.?
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 07:42:26 AM »
I wouldn't bother to dignify this thread with a response...
Oops  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 08:32:45 AM »
Sticking to the title of this thread I agree that we should be careful about what we wish for lest we get it. I see almost daily discontent with the coach..regardless of the results ! damned if we win ..damned if we lose. I even see folks suggesting that we fire de coach now ! haven't seen any discussion about a possible replacement though .....
It's one thing to get rid of what we have for something better but is anyone aware of any possible replacement ?
There was talk of Latapy but I am not sure if that is still on the cards. I really cant see the coach continuing for much longer when he has to deal with so many coaches, experts, critics and jack warner ! I wish whoever comes in, well ..as it seems that this coach is gone now that he has stated that he did not name any team for the next game and he does not know where that came from( asking Fuentes where he got the news from wont reap any fruit ). I am sure whoever released the news cleared it with Jack first though. You expose jack's operation and you are gone.
So for me Matuana is gone ! Maybe those who were unsatisfied with his work could engage in a new coach discussion.
I do not subscribe to the view that we have any world class team and all we need is the right coach but that is just my view...and my TV wukkin ! When I look at our best players and compare them to what I see on Tv is like chalk and cheese and no amount of PR is convincing the outside world to highly rate our players. Most of our pros are playing in lower division leagues and are not competing with the best.
Times were when we had genuine first division players who earned their place on merit. What we see today is that our players are going backwards rather than forwards ...with the exception of Jones the rest are headed in the wrong direction and they are already tiers from the top.
so we might get what we wish for ...so lets condemn the record of this coach to the graveyard of past memories ..cause he only beat weak teams ! so he is even to be blamed because dem is de teams that in we region. " why he eh play teams like Argentina and germany like the US does do ? "
" Yes !! the Us and dem getting better opposition and better preparation dam we "
So dais the coach fault too ! de USA have world class networks and a world class team with financial backers , who not looking to personally kill the golden goose, a tremendous population etc. to justify their success but we feel dat is just so teams does agree to play you !
If we beat Antigua we was supposed to ! If we score 3 goals.... is ah poor performance if we score 10 is ah weak team ... so if I was Mats ..I gone !
Well again our penchant for self destruction which is evident every time the WC comes around is to the fore ! Fire de ciach now so I could get off dis topic !

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:11 AM »

If we beat Antigua we was supposed to ! If we score 3 goals.... is ah poor performance if we score 10 is ah weak team ... so if I was Mats ..I gone !
Well again our penchant for self destruction which is evident every time the WC comes around is to the fore ! Fire de ciach now so I could get off dis topic !

I agree with most of what yuh say Jai....with the last part...all I would like from this coach or any other for that matter, is  for the team to show some consistency in terms of their play, some structure, a game plan, let the public know what going on with the team, show some respect for the paying public with the player choices and price of admission, have a strategy for calling players to the represent the country so both the public and the players know why yuh pick a certain player over another one.  Ah mean to say, oh hell man, is we country yuh talking about, not no pissing tail minor league team.  I always maintain that with all the previous coaches, win or lose yuh could see a game plan.  As far as I could see, the only thing consistent with this coach is his affinity to using 4-5-1 system regardless of the available players, conditions, or opposition.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 09:28:46 AM »
Extremely loud steups
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »

Tendulkar never make a triple century in he life, test or first class cricket..  The Australian Matthew Hayden was the one who broke 375.

As for that most runs scored in an innings (tests), that would be the 400 not out Lara score.  He also holds the record for the most runs in an innings in any kind of cricket, 501 not out.  I think you referring to the most runs in a test over which is the 28 runs Lara scored off of SA's Stephenson.

Thanks for the correction.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »

W.T.F.?

Oh gosh is ah typo on the 28 runs in an innings obviously, ease meh up nah?  :-[

I don't know why I type Tendulkar.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 07:04:26 AM »
you got it.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 07:16:15 AM »
wid ah lil time on meh hands before ah ride out for wuk, ah going thru post related to de game.....man time to get rid ah Maturana man!
Bring some somebody (ah sure there is somebody out there, like Leo was ) who will handle men like Leo handle men (see Eve, Anton).....and somebody who could tell Anton Corneal to "rock so", IN ENGLISH, and get we thru this Hex without embarrassment!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 04:17:51 PM »
Greetings socafans , I do not come here with envious bad things to say ,but Mexico seems
to have secure the 1/2 spot . El Salvador , Trinidad and Tobago can only hope to push
hard . What Does this Means : Number 1to3 Seedings are Costa Rica , Honduras and USA .
it simply means Mexico will be in another Group of death for 2014 Qualifying and Jack
Warner will be unable to cast Jamaica in a Group of Death . My suggestion is to place
Jamaica , Trinidad & Tobago in one Group for 2014 Qualifying . Peace and Blessings  :angel:

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 04:24:17 PM »
Greetings socafans , I do not come here with envious bad things to say ,but Mexico seems
to have secure the 1/2 spot . El Salvador , Trinidad and Tobago can only hope to push
hard . What Does this Means : Number 1to3 Seedings are Costa Rica , Honduras and USA .
it simply means Mexico will be in another Group of death for 2014 Qualifying and Jack
Warner will be unable to cast Jamaica in a Group of Death . My suggestion is to place
Jamaica , Trinidad & Tobago in one Group for 2014 Qualifying . Peace and Blessings  :angel:

???
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »

???

big dawg , u lost u shadow ?    :mackdaddy:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »
buh wey de mudder....

you have no TV ???

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »
buh wey de mudder....

you have no TV ???
big magician u backside , u think Honduras , Costa Rica are Guatemala and Cuba .
Match fixing Jack warner is out the next couple years . u need to go an watch TV ass!

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »
Jack Warner and keller in company place Jamaica in the most difficult Group of Stage 3 ,
that was Criminal ! Trinidad & Usa were place in the easiest group . Lets face it Nicaragua
beat Guatemala and Cuba did not play well in Gold Cup Qualifiers . You spit an it land in your
face , shame ! :thumbsdown:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 05:17:44 PM »
Redstripe man ???  or CARIB man ???

tnt in the HEX...the greatest Caribbean football nation EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »
Redstripe man ???  or CARIB man ???

tnt in the HEX...the greatest Caribbean football nation EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

u r funny  :thumbsdown:

1]; } ?>